Hi, and thank you for your continued work on these stunning animations!

I have done a really boneheaded thing- back a couple of versions ago (GS Poses SE 05 01) I had a great GS Pole Dance animation- I even posted a video of it!

Somehow, when I updated it to GS Poses 28 06, I managed to lose track of it- I can't find it! Wah!

Would someone please tell me what pose number (or -gasp- name) it's under in GS Poses 28 06 or 19 07??

On 7/21/2020 at 6:50 PM, wolfbread said:
On 7/21/2020 at 8:28 AM, Vyxenne said:

Would someone please tell me what pose number (or -gasp- name) [the pole dance animation is] under in GS Poses 28 06 or 19 07??

Thank you.

EDIT- there is no pose #82 in the latest version, GSPoses SE 19 07.7z. On the slender hope that you weren't just disinforming me for your personal amusement :classic_wacko:, I'll ask: in which version do you find Pose #82? If it's supposedly in the version I cited, how are you accessing it since the highest numbered pose available ion the pose selection menu is #82? Have I neglected to install some Part 2 or whatever?

Page one says:

"Current Poses : 170 - Normal

38 - Object Poses

11 - Futa (Better with UNP SOS)

11 - Futa Object Poses"

That's a total of 230 poses. Elsewhere in this thread, someone thanked GS for #236. :classic_blink: How are there 230 (or 236 or ???) poses when only 81 poses show up in the Pose Selection menu? What am I doing wrong?

On 7/21/2020 at 10:22 AM, DARKGRAY said:

Thank you for the dagger walk animation, but it seems not backhand.

I could make them be directed backwards manually but it would be very weird every time the character changes animation, the weapon would return to its normal position.

In the gif i changed the weapon's nif file, i made it rotate 180º is very easy. I remember that before I knew this, I downloaded a mod that changes the position of all the daggers to be directed backwards, you can find and download. In case of a weapon of a dagger that is not of the own skyrim you can do as I said, very easy.

On 7/21/2020 at 2:24 PM, urielmanx7 said:

What files do I need to delete/modify in order to not have the rings/spell added to my game? I use PoserHotkeyPlus, so I don't need all of that.

I don't know, the rings you can throw away, the spells I think there is a console commands that you can use to remove them

On 7/22/2020 at 6:57 AM, sidavid00 said:

Hello Gunslicer, the SLA Short 01 is nice,

Hide contents

can i request to make it longer and add stages like this?

Reveal hidden contents

asd.png.adff379efb93441e88db6e4ba498bd0f.png

Maybe, sometimes what comes to mind doesn't work, this animation was supposed to be 4 Stages.

638800389_Semttulo.png.c796969de101db9e5feda0371c333bf7.png

I think your suggestion on stage 4 will not work, I can take a look.

8 hours ago, Bolvark1 said:

Noob here. I can get the rings and power to appear, but animations do not start. What would be some suggestions?

Only thing I can think of is Update Fnis Behavior.

1 hour ago, Gunslicer said:

I could make them be directed backwards manually but it would be very weird every time the character changes animation, the weapon would return to its normal position.

In the gif i changed the weapon's nif file, i made it rotate 180º is very easy. I remember that before I knew this, I downloaded a mod that changes the position of all the daggers to be directed backwards, you can find and download. In case of a weapon of a dagger that is not of the own skyrim you can do as I said, very easy.

I see, thank you. I also use the other reversed dagger animations, can not change the nif file.?

"Give that ass a few swings" (Hadvar)

What about replacing a few vanilla idles with a bit more sexy ones?

My suggestion: 

Railleanenter.hkx (not necessary)

Railleanexit.hkx (not necessary)

Railleanidle.hkx

idleleantable.hkx

idleleantable_enter.hkx (not necessary)

idleleantable_exit.hkx (not necessary)

These two to start with. Imagination can easily go wild ;)

On 2020/7/27 at PM11点05分, Edward C said:

“让屁股摇摆一些”(Hadvar)

如何用一些更性感的东西代替一些香草的空转呢?

我的建议: 

Railleanenter.hkx(不必要)

Railleanexit.hkx(不必要)

Railleanidle.hkx

idleleantable.hkx

idleleantable_enter.hkx(不必要)

idleleantable_exit.hkx(不必要)

这两个入手。想象力很容易变得疯狂;)

Hello, what are these things you said?

On 7/21/2020 at 10:49 PM, Vyxenne said:

Thank you.

EDIT- there is no pose #82 in the latest version, GSPoses SE 19 07.7z. On the slender hope that you weren't just disinforming me for your personal amusement :classic_wacko:, I'll ask: in which version do you find Pose #82? If it's supposedly in the version I cited, how are you accessing it since the highest numbered pose available ion the pose selection menu is #82? Have I neglected to install some Part 2 or whatever?

Page one says:

"Current Poses : 170 - Normal

38 - Object Poses

11 - Futa (Better with UNP SOS)

11 - Futa Object Poses"

That's a total of 230 poses. Elsewhere in this thread, someone thanked GS for #236. :classic_blink: How are there 230 (or 236 or ???) poses when only 81 poses show up in the Pose Selection menu? What am I doing wrong?

I would recommend using Poser Hotkeys Plus SSE, which will allow you to select higher than 81 poses and makes it easier to select/use pose packs.  

Spoiler

20200730030534_1.thumb.jpg.2d8b7c1488c5d5b9f95ac4f3e43cc039.jpg

On 7/27/2020 at 12:05 PM, Edward C said:

"Give that ass a few swings" (Hadvar)

What about replacing a few vanilla idles with a bit more sexy ones?

My suggestion: 

Railleanenter.hkx (not necessary)

Railleanexit.hkx (not necessary)

Railleanidle.hkx

idleleantable.hkx

idleleantable_enter.hkx (not necessary)

idleleantable_exit.hkx (not necessary)

These two to start with. Imagination can easily go wild ;)

I don't know what these are, I'll take a look.

8 hours ago, hugswop said:

At this rate, I feel like you should just add a FAQ in the mod description for what mods you use to make that custom Khajit  @Gunslicer . The amount of times I see that question asked here on this forum lol. 

It looks like it would be very useful.

On 7/30/2020 at 2:15 AM, pringles89 said:

I would recommend using Poser Hotkeys Plus SSE, which will allow you to select higher than 81 poses and makes it easier to select/use pose packs.  

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the recommendation- I downloaded it last January (months before installing GS Poses) but did not install Poser Hotkeys Plus due to the hard requirement for Opparco MFG Command.

I just revisited Poser Hotkeys Plus and discovered that, although Opparco is listed as a hard requirement in one location, in another location (after specifying Opparco) there is a note off to the side that reads "(or MFG Fix.)" Woot! installing Poser Hotkeys and thanks for the suggestion.

On 7/30/2020 at 11:51 AM, LegitimateQuill said:

hey there, loving the anims so far
I've got another request, I stumbled upon this vid

wondering if we could have a similar hip swaying animation?

I second this. 5 potential animations here.