On 8/29/2020 at 4:19 AM, Mr.Otaku said:

When can we expect a fix for it? Or can you tell me if those duplicate issues in FNIS are going to cause any problems in the game?

@Sneaksmile

It's an easy fix. There is a duplicate entry for GS_MasturbationLurking01 in \meshes\actors\character\animations\GS_SLAL\FNIS_GS_SLAL_List.txt

Just open FNIS_GS_SLAL_List.txt with notepad, remove the highlighted text below:

image.png.95b38468ab6dff58419759650447f4ba.png

save and run FNIS again. You might need to rebuild anim registry in SL Anim Loader if you have 2 entries for that animation.

Even with the duplicate entry it should not cause any stability issues but the above edit will get rid of the warning message.

On 1/21/2019 at 12:45 PM, Gunslicer said:

Why don't I do animations other than poses and SLAL (I really wanted to) :

Reveal hidden contents

the movement animations are mixed with other movement animations, in this case i think walking is getting mixed with running.

you need to edit both animations to match/line up with each other.

11 hours ago, modball said:

@Sneaksmile

It's an easy fix. There is a duplicate entry for GS_MasturbationLurking01 in \meshes\actors\character\animations\GS_SLAL\FNIS_GS_SLAL_List.txt

Just open FNIS_GS_SLAL_List.txt with notepad, remove the highlighted text below:

save and run FNIS again. You might need to rebuild anim registry in SL Anim Loader if you have 2 entries for that animation.

Even with the duplicate entry it should not cause any stability issues but the above edit will get rid of the warning message.

Wow thanks for the help!

On 8/29/2020 at 9:25 AM, qq927803938 said:

Hi, Gunslicer I have a 3dmax file. Is it available? I look forward to it!

cgjoy-woman_walk_max2010.max 2.85 MB · 6 downloads

I opened the file but I think there is no way to edit and extract.

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the movement animations are mixed with other movement animations, in this case i think walking is getting mixed with running.

you need to edit both animations to match/line up with each other.

I thought about it but I don't remember if I tested.

I have a question about wall lean animations GS102, GS151, GS175, GS179, GS196.

I am currently using them in a dynamic replacer mod (using your idles) to randomize wall_idlebackloop.hkx based on arousal, but the characters are always facing 180 degrees the wrong way, away from the wall, touching an invisible wall. This happens with both custom homes and vanilla idle markers.

Basically the animations are mirrored. Is it because of the positioning of idle boxes in Skyrim or do the animations themselves have to be turned in an external editor?

If so, how would I go about doing that? Export into Blender and turn the scene 180 degrees?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Also, an idea for an animated solo boob sucking idle for HDT-SMP collisions since I don't remember seeing any quite like this:

On 8/30/2020 at 7:02 PM, modball said:

@Sneaksmile

Thanks! Although I think I'll leave the animations uninstalled. But the poses installed, the poses are so cool!  

On 9/4/2020 at 4:38 AM, razzor69 said:

I saw there are several of "Short" animations on the list, are there only for experimental/testing purpose? or there will be a full version for each of the animations?

They are just for fun, in animation there is always a stage where I think it's cool to work, these short animations are of that type. But if anyone finds something interesting I can try to create the rest.

On 9/4/2020 at 7:33 PM, slizer40000 said:

I have a question about wall lean animations GS102, GS151, GS175, GS179, GS196.

I am currently using them in a dynamic replacer mod (using your idles) to randomize wall_idlebackloop.hkx based on arousal, but the characters are always facing 180 degrees the wrong way, away from the wall, touching an invisible wall. This happens with both custom homes and vanilla idle markers.

Basically the animations are mirrored. Is it because of the positioning of idle boxes in Skyrim or do the animations themselves have to be turned in an external editor?

If so, how would I go about doing that? Export into Blender and turn the scene 180 degrees?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Also, an idea for an animated solo boob sucking idle for HDT-SMP collisions since I don't remember seeing any quite like this:

I rotate the characters to make it easier to position and I also move the distance a little bit to be correct on the wall, I can take these animations and rotate 180 so you can see if they are correct.

The idle for collision is complicated, each time the collision reacts differently, it is a mystery.

and if you try to change something it can break, I don't know.

my Skyrim is sensitive to these things.

On 9/5/2020 at 9:08 AM, Sneaksmile said:

@Gunslicer  Thank you very much for the poses! Frog boy  ?

Thank you for downloading. ?

1 hour ago, Gunslicer said:

They are just for fun, in animation there is always a stage where I think it's cool to work, these short animations are of that type. But if anyone finds something interesting I can try to create the rest.

I rotate the characters to make it easier to position and I also move the distance a little bit to be correct on the wall, I can take these animations and rotate 180 so you can see if they are correct.

The idle for collision is complicated, each time the collision reacts differently, it is a mystery.

and if you try to change something it can break, I don't know.

my Skyrim is sensitive to these things.

Thank you for downloading. ?

If it's not too much trouble then I would really appreciate it if you could rotate these animations 180. I plan to use these in the mod linked in the previous post published on LL so the animations trigger depending on the game time.

It's a bummer that animated boob squeeze motorboat is so hard to do. Oh well.

Collision spazzes out in my game often after some fun time with HDT-SMP on, so I reset with "smp reset" in console. Sometimes it crashes my game, and thereafter is stable for 5+ hours. No idea how or why. The save files are clean too.

I have to admit these are some awesome animations. Can I ask with the creature short can they be extended. The pic added is one of my Riekling favourites, and would love to know if this one will be extended a bit further and this has awesome potential even for being registered as a short. as with this type of sex act, this is seen as deep penetration and for those couples wanting to conceive, I use BeeingFemale as was hopeing that it would register when the Riekling and climaxed but never did..

Spoiler

20200907221939_1.jpg

On 9/6/2020 at 9:11 PM, QuietPippin said:

@Gunslicer

little request

#277 actually works as a walking animation with 360 movement behavior since it only needs the forward hkx.

Can you make the left hand that's on the hip be like the right hand which is swinging so they match ?

great job as always

I didn't know that only forward animation was necessary, when I did a walking animation I made a variation for each direction.

and yes I can make the left arm just like the right, and the 277 was not a pose, it’s just the slot I was using to test ?.

On 9/7/2020 at 9:57 AM, Edward C said:

Haven't checked the latest ones yet but #273 cross-handed is a masterpiece.

I like this one too, I'll use it as an idle.

17 hours ago, PCGameFanatic said:

I have to admit these are some awesome animations. Can I ask with the creature short can they be extended. The pic added is one of my Riekling favourites, and would love to know if this one will be extended a bit further and this has awesome potential even for being registered as a short. as with this type of sex act, this is seen as deep penetration and for those couples wanting to conceive, I use BeeingFemale as was hopeing that it would register when the Riekling and climaxed but never did..

Reveal hidden contents

20200907221939_1.jpg

Do you have any idea of other stages? even horrible drawings with paint will do.

On 9/6/2020 at 8:03 PM, slizer40000 said:

If it's not too much trouble then I would really appreciate it if you could rotate these animations 180. I plan to use these in the mod linked in the previous post published on LL so the animations trigger depending on the game time.

It's a bummer that animated boob squeeze motorboat is so hard to do. Oh well.

Collision spazzes out in my game often after some fun time with HDT-SMP on, so I reset with "smp reset" in console. Sometimes it crashes my game, and thereafter is stable for 5+ hours. No idea how or why. The save files are clean too.

Try these.

gs.7z

On 9/6/2020 at 9:11 PM, QuietPippin said:

@Gunslicer

little request

#277 actually works as a walking animation with 360 movement behavior since it only needs the forward hkx.

Can you make the left hand that's on the hip be like the right hand which is swinging so they match ?

great job as always

GS.hkx

Well say at the start, like kissing pr spmething like that, then the 2nd stage she has hold of his penis and rubbing it up and down her vagina ready for penetration, 3rd sex then onto the stage in the pic, and then hope this would trigger impregnation or a pregnancy mod picking it up as a climax stage... Not really good at wording..

11 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Do you have any idea of other stages? even horrible drawings with paint will do.

@Gunslicer thank you for the creature update, the Riekling and female animation short update... Now that is what I am talking about, you have did it like I previewed in my mind. Awesome work, the other one that might need a bit of love is the other Riekling and Female on the bench sitting up, can not remember the short number, but that is like the one that you updated, only has 2 short stages... Other then that you are a awesome, fast animator. thank you//