On 5/24/2020 at 3:54 PM, blandu said:

Yes please. It's time for a livelier Skyrim.  Can you make the mod modular like EVG Conditional Idles so we can uncheck the ones we don't want?

It might take a few weekends. I noticed when playing with my horde of female followers that the idles start to repeat a lot and get clipped short when talking to an affected NPC. The conditions should be more limited to display more variety and leave time to enjoy the lifelike bounce.

Also, I'm thinking of different subsets for followers and non-followers. Integrating disposition and faction ranks to make the idles more appropriate to the situation.

DAR 1.1 added some useful functions. Even conditional running, jumping, sprinting, sprint jumping, and sneaking seems possible now. Someone else will probably make the movement idles into a mod before me.

Once I figure out how to make the mod modular as a FOMOD ?, I will relocate it to its own page to keep this thread on topic.

Just wanted to report I ran into some trouble with the SLAL component of this mod. Somehow it makes certain creatures T-pose en become completely inactive (draughr and giants specifically), basically breaks their behavioral files I guess. I have absolutely no idea how or why, but unticking the SLAL part of this mod fixes it (I have a bunch of other SLAL collections that work just fine). Any ideas?

Other than that, awesome mod;)

On 5/29/2020 at 10:34 PM, slizer40000 said:

It might take a few weekends. I noticed when playing with my horde of female followers that the idles start to repeat a lot and get clipped short when talking to an affected NPC. The conditions should be more limited to display more variety and leave time to enjoy the lifelike bounce.

When you talk to NPC they use these idles:

dialogueangrya

dialogueangrye

dialogueneutralexpressivea

etc...

I've recently been building the permanent a4 crawl set for DAR, and made a few noob discoveries :)

On 5/26/2020 at 8:05 PM, Gunslicer said:

Hi, I am a great fan of your GSPose animation work!

Can you make alternative versions for these idles?

GS1 - right hand thumb position close to index

GS5 - both hands on hips (like the left one)

GS6 - legs are shoulder width apart

GS8 - both hands on the floor (like the left one)

GS95 - v.1 legs are shoulder width apart

GS95 - v.2 slower

GS95 - v.3 legs are shoulder width apart, slower

I have more idles in mind to ask about ;)

Can you implement this gymnastic stretching (with or without the enter idle)?

fem-stretch-01cc.gif.fc5204ddb430400ea6ac4039b7a5271b.gif

On 5/30/2020 at 4:41 AM, Ruub said:

Just wanted to report I ran into some trouble with the SLAL component of this mod. Somehow it makes certain creatures T-pose en become completely inactive (draughr and giants specifically), basically breaks their behavioral files I guess. I have absolutely no idea how or why, but unticking the SLAL part of this mod fixes it (I have a bunch of other SLAL collections that work just fine). Any ideas?

Other than that, awesome mod;)

which version are you on? werks on my machine.

Hey Gunslicer. Love your work as always. I wonder if you've seen this before 

It's an edited scene from the movie Cool World (basically "Who framed Roger Rabbit" on acid). Maybe you might find some ideas from this. 

On 5/31/2020 at 7:19 AM, Edward C said:

Hi, I am a great fan of your GSPose animation work!

Can you make alternative versions for these idles?

GS1 - right hand thumb position close to index

GS5 - both hands on hips (like the left one)

GS6 - legs are shoulder width apart

GS8 - both hands on the floor (like the left one)

GS95 - v.1 legs are shoulder width apart

GS95 - v.2 slower

GS95 - v.3 legs are shoulder width apart, slower

I have more idles in mind to ask about ;)

Can you implement this gymnastic stretching (with or without the enter idle)?

It didn't work, the skyrim's legs are very long, there was another pose that I had to abandon because of that I had even forgotten.

ez.gif.68dd70e5f6fcd7053791415d3de168cc.gif

On 6/3/2020 at 12:13 PM, toxic.s.kennedy said:

wait , that is illegal , how can you khajit look so beautiful ?

The race is human but I changed the textures.

Hi I wonder if you can help me,

I have tried searching for an answer but can;t find anything.

I have installed the mod but when I go to use it on an NPC all it does is go to the deffault idle pose.

Iv'e tried selecting various animations from the list but nothing but idle.

In apparels I have rings called zzGSplayer, zzGSPlayer 2, zzGSPlayer3, zzGSSelector, zzGSselector2, zzGSselector3.

And in the powers I have zzGSPlayer, zzGSPlayer 2, zzGSPlayer 3.

I'm using SE edition and have only started playing Skyrim  about a week ago.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Blackbird Wanderer said:

After you installed the mod, did you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe?  This step is required to update the animations to include the new ones added.

Thanks for that mate works a treat now.

The admirable talent in animating aside, I'm in love with the texture work. Diffuse and specular maps are honestly the best I've seen so far (human). Do you mind sending them in a PM? I would really appreciate that. Thanks and have a great day!

On 6/4/2020 at 8:45 PM, Gunslicer said:

It didn't work, the skyrim's legs are very long, there was another pose that I had to abandon because of that I had even forgotten.

ez.gif.68dd70e5f6fcd7053791415d3de168cc.gif

I didn't get it about the skyrim legs length. Sorry! I think it's a common thing, it's normal to have long legs. I can't see anything unsusual in the picture, except for the Z pos of hands when she is stretched forward. If you wish to share this idle it would be nice to have.

2 hours ago, Edward C said:

I didn't get it about the skyrim legs length. Sorry! I think it's a common thing, it's normal to have long legs. I can't see anything unsusual in the picture, except for the Z pos of hands when she is stretched forward. If you wish to share this idle it would be nice to have.

aye, that looks pretty average to me cheif

I would like to point out one thing: After performing the last update of the animations, having loaded into MCM with AnimLoader, an animation appears:
GS -------- and the actors go to T-Pose. FNIS does not detect errors of any kind. It appears that it is not identified