On 9/13/2020 at 8:04 PM, Audio Queen said:

What armor mod is this? I quite like it.

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.gif

Ananta Outfit and Bless 0002 from here

On 9/14/2020 at 2:18 PM, osmelmc said:

Have this mod some dress or undress idle?

I wish enhance the immersion in SexLab using Idles by scripts as soft dependency and the undress idle is one of the less worked by the author's.

I don't know how it works, so for now I didn't think about it.

Is there an alternative to the Skyrim FreeCam? You have to use it in order to see some of the animations properly, but when you want to enable player controls, it won't allow it. You can type "EPC" or "EnablePlayerControls" all you like, but it won't. I end up having to completely reload the game to get them back. Is there a decent alternative?

On 9/18/2020 at 11:22 AM, shiagwen said:

Why 2 Rings ? Why not simply start it  withth first ring ?

I did not understand.

4 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Is there an alternative to the Skyrim FreeCam? You have to use it in order to see some of the animations properly, but when you want to enable player controls, it won't allow it. You can type "EPC" or "EnablePlayerControls" all you like, but it won't. I end up having to completely reload the game to get them back. Is there a decent alternative?

I use the sexlab toggle free camera shortcut button to control the camera.

15 minutes ago, Gunslicer said:

I did not understand.

I use the sexlab toggle free camera shortcut button to control the camera.

with one ring the window opens to choose the animation. then the second ring must be hit to activate the animation. why not activate the animation already with the first ring after you choose it ?

On 8/25/2020 at 1:00 PM, D.E.A.D said:

Hello, i discovered the Mod "Poser Hotkeys Plus" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90896?tab=files) today and tried it out.

If someone wants the Poserdata JSON file, i attached the one i expanded from the old one provided in the mod until it worked for me.

GSPoser 23 08 (for poserhotkeys plus).json 8.55 kB · 23 downloads

I'm using SSE, can't make these like I could with my lost oldrim install. Is there an good way to do so? The poser gen wants the oldrim path preventing me from using it for SSE. So far liking SSE still tweaking it.

I think someone else posted that they were finding that the mod crashed the game. I am finding that using any of the selectors after a few minutes, the game crashes. Using the animations doesn't cause it; just opening any of the selectors and clicking on a pose menu item does. Don't know why, but it does it after about 3 minutes of trying different animations.

11 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

just type in console command "tfc" or "tfc 1", both commands enable free camera while tfc 1 stops time, also type sucsm # to change the camera speed, # being whatever number you perfer like 3 for example.

6 hours ago, shiagwen said:

with one ring the window opens to choose the animation. then the second ring must be hit to activate the animation. why not activate the animation already with the first ring after you choose it ?

How about trying out the mod poser hotkey plus instead of trying to get to like 300 poses using rings.

13 hours ago, OddPillow4 said:

just type in console command "tfc" or "tfc 1", both commands enable free camera while tfc 1 stops time, also type sucsm # to change the camera speed, # being whatever number you perfer like 3 for example.

Um....yes, I know all that. But if you read what I wrote, I said that most of the time, I cannot get back to user controls again, after getting out of it by typing TFC again. I have to shut down my game and reload it.

1 hour ago, OddPillow4 said:

It's a mod, look it up

When you start the game you will have two rings in your inventory that serves to activate the poses and an additional power to use the poses in npcs.

this is all the description page sais about how to use it.  and it is wrong.  there are not 2 rings but 2 groups of 4 rings each.

The poses are absolutely amazing but i must say that your animations are going even beyond that. The walk animations with weapons are the best ive seen so far and would love to see them completed with left/right and run ones. Thank you for sharing your amazing work!
P.S. The game really lacks a good girly staff idle animation like the one of the Dark elves in lineage 2 combined with that walk with 1hm

On 9/15/2020 at 6:06 AM, PCGameFanatic said:

@Gunslicer thank you for the creature update, the Riekling and female animation short update... Now that is what I am talking about, you have did it like I previewed in my mind. Awesome work, the other one that might need a bit of love is the other Riekling and Female on the bench sitting up, can not remember the short number, but that is like the one that you updated, only has 2 short stages... Other then that you are a awesome, fast animator. thank you//

Would love to see some poses bases on Sir Nibbles wolf animations.  Perhaps in another Creature update?  Really enjoy your mod. Thank You.

On 9/20/2020 at 5:40 PM, shiagwen said:

Now I understand, this part of the rings was not what I created, it is a preset that was created with the purpose of helping modders, it works that way because of the limitations of the creation kit I think.

On 9/22/2020 at 4:33 PM, ninpo3 said:

The poses are absolutely amazing but i must say that your animations are going even beyond that. The walk animations with weapons are the best ive seen so far and would love to see them completed with left/right and run ones. Thank you for sharing your amazing work!
P.S. The game really lacks a good girly staff idle animation like the one of the Dark elves in lineage 2 combined with that walk with 1hm

I have to do some tests to try to fix the problem that makes the animation look different when used as a standard for the character.

On 9/24/2020 at 12:25 AM, maverick53 said:

Would love to see some poses bases on Sir Nibbles wolf animations.  Perhaps in another Creature update?  Really enjoy your mod. Thank You.

The wolf uses this thing called CAT in 3ds, I have no idea how it works, nor does it work in my 3ds.

On 9/20/2020 at 9:18 PM, Sandatharius said:

I think someone else posted that they were finding that the mod crashed the game. I am finding that using any of the selectors after a few minutes, the game crashes. Using the animations doesn't cause it; just opening any of the selectors and clicking on a pose menu item does. Don't know why, but it does it after about 3 minutes of trying different animations.

Skyrim is so unstable that it is difficult to know what is the reason for it, example: my Skyrim crash when I change my hair 10 to 20 times in the racemenu, I managed to fix it once by changing the hdt file (which has nothing related to hair) in the skse folder, but that fix stopped working and I continue to crash until today.

On 9/25/2020 at 2:09 PM, Faithofthelost said:

so, when using this mod (SE, CBBE, 3bba), any of the animated poses cause my characters boobs to dissappear to the bottom of the inside of their chest...  does the pose use a custom skeleton or something?

it happened to me already but it has nothing to do with the poses, I don't even know why it happens.

On 9/25/2020 at 6:21 PM, Rod Broward said:

thank you for the consistent updates :) youre my all time favorite and i am sure many others feel the same.

Thanks.

Finally tried your SLAL animations. I must say that You've got talent. Wonderfully fluent animations!!

Would be excited to see You make 5 or more stage SLAL animations with vagina penetration.

You / Billyy make your animations the way I like and try to do myself. Now I got to try your main pack. Could find some idle replacers among them.

I will drop my endorsement at your main download page. Well done indeed!!!

I'm having an issue with the Lesbian 03 animation in the latest SLAL pack (GS_SLAL 30 08) in that the bench does not appear.  The two NPCs go through the motions but are just hovering in space.   I've tried various resets/reinstalls, but to no avail.  Curiously, however, if I reinstall an earlier version (GS_SLAL 12 07) the bench is back and the whole thing works just fine.  Has anyone else experienced this and, if so, is there a fix?

That said, Gunslicer's work is truly top notch!  Thanks for all the great work.  BTW, have you considered a pose that has a female NPC finger herself (standing/sitting/lying) and then bring her hand to her lips and rub them and/or suck her fingers?  It might be pretty hot!

I would really appreciate a kneeling hands behind neck pose somewhat like this. Maybe the legs more spread and a bit more body tension.

Only of course if you have the time and mood doing something like this.

Slave-position-Collar-me.jpg.9afc7323da0584467f53dfe6409bc6fb.jpg

Regardless of my humble request your hula hoop animation is the hotest thing I have ever seen on a screen and I want to thank you for all your efforts.