9 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

200 + 19 = 219. ?

It's humbug anyways ?

I gave it a Kellyanne Conway mutation rate of 2, means a new Covid version every 2 years ?

Was meant as reference to Kellyanne Conway's infamous quote: "This is COVID-19, not COVID-1, folks"

Spoiler

“Some of the scientists and doctors say that there could be other strains later on, that this could come back in the fall in a limited way. This is COVID-19, not COVID-1, folks," Conway said. “You would think that people charged with the World Health Organization facts and figures would be on top of that.”

Spoiler

The virus’ name is short for "coronavirus disease 2019,” which signals the year it was identified

On 9/30/2020 at 12:53 PM, NovusPeregrine said:

Yes, of course. I tried it both ways actually. The error only occurs after I have selected the AV file to load and attempt to load it onto the new character.

Cannot replicate this, tho that did hapen on an older version of SUM. Make sure you are using the latest version of SUM and no patches. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 9:41 AM, Inte said:

Can you post a log, with logging enabled for SUM and SDP?

Can you also post a SS of SUM's System page? Like here, 

Spoiler

20200901014627_1.jpg

I'd like to follow up on this. When I use the most recent versions of Inte mods-

Skyrim - Utility Mod 153

Skyrim - Utility Mod 152 - UIE Patch

SD Cages 372

SD Patches 346

Then i get the following error message, and the SUM MCM page like this-

Spoiler

803961555_enb2020_11_0204_56_49_40.jpg.cd4811fc371b1f7892f1cd818830e9b5.jpg1841830275_enb2020_11_0205_01_16_86.jpg.68fbf09f33f181b4f31a8f626d903305.jpg

So what's the procedure for posting a log, with logging enabled for SUM and SDP? I don't know how to do that.

On 11/2/2020 at 12:11 AM, Corsec said:

I'd like to follow up on this. When I use the most recent versions of Inte mods-

Skyrim - Utility Mod 153

Skyrim - Utility Mod 152 - UIE Patch

SD Cages 372

SD Patches 346

Then i get the following error message, and the SUM MCM page like this-

Hide contents

803961555_enb2020_11_0204_56_49_40.jpg.cd4811fc371b1f7892f1cd818830e9b5.jpg1841830275_enb2020_11_0205_01_16_86.jpg.68fbf09f33f181b4f31a8f626d903305.jpg

So what's the procedure for posting a log, with logging enabled for SUM and SDP? I don't know how to do that.

Yes, I've been getting a lot of reports of that happening, tho I cannot duplicate that on my end. I must have shipped SDP with an outdated/uncompiled script. Should be fixed in the next SDP. :classic_blush: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 1:17 PM, Inte said:

Yes, I've been getting a lot of reports of that happening, tho I cannot duplicate that on my end. I must have shipped SDP with an outdated/uncompiled script. Should be fixed in the next SDP. :classic_blush: 

I started a new game because of the DD 5.0 update but I have the same error but its says DDe instead of SDP. Should I go back to SUM 1.52?

If DD 5 is yet to be used with it, then i'll wait.

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2020 at 10:13 PM, Duncan Idaho said:

Using 1.60, night vision goes on/off/on/off over and over when set to manual. Could it be because I'm using a controller? I updated from 1.44. 

I have the same problem and I'm just using normal controls, just keyboard and mouse.

I'm also on the newest version of utility mod.

Did you figure out how to get the constant night vision to stop?

It seems when ever I move it activates on and off.

5 hours ago, SmolAnger said:

I have the same problem and I'm just using normal controls, just keyboard and mouse.

I'm also on the newest version of utility mod.

That's what was happening to me, as I moved it was on/off/on/off. I switched it to automatic and it still goes on randomly but much less often. I might have to roll back if that's possible. 

On 1/2/2021 at 1:14 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

That's what was happening to me, as I moved it was on/off/on/off. I switched it to automatic and it still goes on randomly but much less often. I might have to roll back if that's possible. 

I came across the same problem, but I found out that this problem happened at a chance. Through my 6 attampts to create a new save, this problem only happened 4 times. Maybe you can go back to the last save before update, then continuously try to load that save until night vision is no longer triggered

On 1/1/2021 at 9:14 PM, Duncan Idaho said:

I just spent 4 hours of my evening trying to track down the cause of this. Changing the setting didn't seem to have any effect and setting the binding to activate it manually didn't trigger it.

It didn't happen on older saves that were started with v153. It happened consistently for me across at least 5 attempts on a fresh start in a row. I'm rolling back to 153 for now.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:29 AM, Inte said:

Cannot replicate this, tho that did hapen on an older version of SUM. Make sure you are using the latest version of SUM and no patches. 

Hello.

Maybe you have seen SD+ has been updated lately.

Just an info :)

On 1/3/2021 at 10:50 AM, Lupine00 said:

SDP 347 fails with SUM 160, saying it needs SUM 150.

I edited the system JSON file to include version 160 for SUM but not sure if that's the best solution.

It did stop the warnings though.

I'm getting this too, using latest versions of SD Patches 347 and SUM 160-

Spoiler

1394185476_enb2021_01_1102_06_03_01.jpg.0f655650430b7c299d729ee8f6a59246.jpg

I'm rolling back to the versions released in early May because they're the most recent ones that won't give error messages.

On 1/1/2021 at 11:14 PM, Duncan Idaho said:

I can confirm there is a BUG on this version that causes Auto Night vision to activate automatically even from a fresh game and the setting set to manual (by default), I changed it to disable or something like that if I remember correctly, and it stopped.

On 12/30/2020 at 10:13 PM, Duncan Idaho said:

Using 1.60, night vision goes on/off/on/off over and over when set to manual. Could it be because I'm using a controller? I updated from 1.44. 

You have to cycle it manually a couple of times. It will be fixed for the next SUM, tho. 

On 1/1/2021 at 6:19 PM, SmolAnger said:

See my previous post. 

It gets activated depending on the light level surrounding your PC but should only happen in the auto mode. 

On 1/2/2021 at 12:14 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

You can turn it off completely in the MCM.