TL;DR= I believe the Navmeshes are the issue with converting to SE

Longer version= I spent all night trying to work with this mod, started out trying a BSA and a form 44 converted esm, tried loose files and esm, then I saw that my conversion was only 47mb compared to the originals 79mb and so I compared the original and the form 44 conversion and saw 1 part was missing: the navmeshes. Tried messing with Creation kit as a total noob with no success. I lastly tried just copying the nav mesh section from the original to the form 44 conversion. All attempts ended with a CTD on loading a save (I was in the ratway, don't think the mod edited the cell I was in but who knows) So to whoever tries to convert this, build those navmeshes. As for me, I'm throwing in the towel.

18 hours ago, ash51892 said:

TL;DR= I believe the Navmeshes are the issue with converting to SE

Longer version= I spent all night trying to work with this mod, started out trying a BSA and a form 44 converted esm, tried loose files and esm, then I saw that my conversion was only 47mb compared to the originals 79mb and so I compared the original and the form 44 conversion and saw 1 part was missing: the navmeshes. Tried messing with Creation kit as a total noob with no success. I lastly tried just copying the nav mesh section from the original to the form 44 conversion. All attempts ended with a CTD on loading a save (I was in the ratway, don't think the mod edited the cell I was in but who knows) So to whoever tries to convert this, build those navmeshes. As for me, I'm throwing in the towel.

I'm sure you've got the wrong mod. SUM does not modify navmeshes, nor is it anywhere near 79Mb. 

On 7/19/2020 at 1:33 AM, Inte said:

I'm sure you've got the wrong mod. SUM does not modify navmeshes, nor is it anywhere near 79Mb. 

Whoops, my bad. 79kb. And xedit shows navmeshes in it prior to me messing with it

edit: here is a screenshot of my xedit showing the navmesh, when I try converting it without touching the navmesh section in creation kit, the size drops to 40~ kb and this section is missing, all else matches

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.28ff92e2264d20245241670114495ec1.png

9 hours ago, ash51892 said:

Whoops, my bad. 79kb. And xedit shows navmeshes in it prior to me messing with it

edit: here is a screenshot of my xedit showing the navmesh, when I try converting it without touching the navmesh section in creation kit, the size drops to 40~ kb and this section is missing, all else matches

Reveal hidden contents

That is a special case, non-conflicting type of record, which carries changes from dependent masters (.esm), at least in LE. Perhaps that record is not needed in SE?  

All records in SUM are new (they do not modify any existing records) and there are no navmesh modifications in SUM. In fact, there are no cell or world modifications (the only two records that can contain navmeshes). 

On 7/22/2020 at 12:17 AM, Inte said:

That is a special case, non-conflicting type of record, which carries changes from dependent masters (.esm), at least in LE. Perhaps that record is not needed in SE?  

All records in SUM are new (they do not modify any existing records) and there are no navmesh modifications in SUM. In fact, there are no cell or world modifications (the only two records that can contain navmeshes). 

The mod crashes upon loading when using a non-converted SUM on my game(using SE pre-converted prerequisites could also be a factor), crashes with a conversion that is missing those files. So I am assuming I need to get those records to convert correctly for it not to.  Either that or I was missing a simple step in the process lol. Where are those records edited in creation kit, and if not ck, then where should I edit to save it correctly? I think the conversion missing the connection to those records is what's holding it up. Hypothetically speaking, if I can get the records to pull through correctly in the conversion then I think it should work. 

UPDATE: I think I finally found the problem (I use MO2 so it was fun finding the papyrus log, had to use the built in virtual folder explorer and go to "...\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script" in case anyone else ever uses MO2 and has trouble finding the log)

I'll let you know how it goes after converting with extracted SkyUI scripts as detailed in SKI_ConfigBase missing file

EditorPapyrus.0.log

10 hours ago, ash51892 said:

Where are those records edited in creation kit,

CK creates that automatically when the .esp is saved. 

Your log shows a lot of broken links between the game and scripts. Missing scripts? Corrupt save? Try cleaning your save or a new game.  

2 hours ago, Inte said:

CK creates that automatically when the .esp is saved. 

Your log shows a lot of broken links between the game and scripts. Missing scripts? Corrupt save? Try cleaning your save or a new game.  

Yeah, I haven't cleaned it yet ? btw, i've gotten further with the conversion but now its not wanting to attach scripts to Unique characters like vex and balimund.

Spoiler

image.png.796390f59ed9ee9d33597f5bcb0e16bb.png

Idk if that is SUM or a dependency of it but I will figure this out eventually

EDIT: IT LIVES!

I don't know how well but it lives! The issue was that SSE flips the layout of the scripts and sources folder layout. I got tired of fiddling with it so I just made sure all scripts and sources were in both layouts prior to conversion, oh and I installed directly to the data folder just to avoid any MO2 issues. The size of the esm did go down to 48kb from 79kb so either it isn't using redundant/incompatible info or it is missing stuff.

Now I'm gonna play for a while to make sure it isn't the cause of a random CTD.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f1de7477121fb3ca2fd2ce3c8feac082.png

image.thumb.png.54f9eedb2fe46df7cac38fdc7347dea4.png

image.thumb.png.4c01b251d81d4613567e92587e7f6962.png

Attached is my very alpha SE conversion, I haven't adjusted anything yet to be more compatible with SE (like the warning message or the "not not found" mcm line or anything else), this is just a conversion to form 44

Skyrim - Utility Mod 150 SE.7z

Bug Report:

1. I set Slideshow (SChainPose)
2. Start Slideshow via Wheel

-> Bug A: the slideshow ends before the guard enters the cell "get down prisoner"

BUT after the Sex Animation starts every time the character falls out of the Scene and it says "Prisoner stroke 2 Poses" (even when I struck more poses before). 

This also happens when a whip scene starts (the whip pose is terminated "player stroke 1 Pose") 
It also happens when I manually end the slideshow after the "Get down prisoner" command. 

So somehow the "Reset" is not only ending the Slideshow but also interfers in a subsequent Sex Scene by breaking the PC out of the scene

Maybe it triggers again sometime later for some reason? Dunno. 

-> Bug B: Sometimes the slideshow does not start correctly with first pose but only after some time.
Also, before the guard exits the slideshow it sometimes cycles 2-3 poses very fast, even when I set it to "20 seconds" for each pose

I m using "Random Pose" (-12) in that case.

ok. 

I figured it out with the item list but it does not work:

1. SUM MCM Skyrim Misc -> create Item list (named Hair), contains just the Hair Wig I want to keep)

2. on POP MCM set "Hair" as "Items to keep" 

3. get arrested

4. items removed anyway :(

"MCM Debug Actor" in the SUM Custom Wheel does nothing.

On 7/30/2020 at 10:04 PM, Nymra said:

-> Bug A: the slideshow ends before the guard enters the cell "get down prisoner"

BUT after the Sex Animation starts every time the character falls out of the Scene and it says "Prisoner stroke 2 Poses" (even when I struck more poses before). 

This also happens when a whip scene starts (the whip pose is terminated "player stroke 1 Pose") 
It also happens when I manually end the slideshow after the "Get down prisoner" command. 

I shall look into this. 

On 7/30/2020 at 10:04 PM, Nymra said:

-> Bug B: Sometimes the slideshow does not start correctly with first pose but only after some time.
Also, before the guard exits the slideshow it sometimes cycles 2-3 poses very fast, even when I set it to "20 seconds" for each pose

I m using "Random Pose" (-12) in that case.

Ditto. 

18 hours ago, Nymra said:

1. SUM MCM Skyrim Misc -> create Item list (named Hair), contains just the Hair Wig I want to keep)

2. on POP MCM set "Hair" as "Items to keep" 

3. get arrested

4. items removed anyway :(

Look in post No. 3

18 hours ago, Nymra said:

"MCM Debug Actor" in the SUM Custom Wheel does nothing.

You need to set something up in the MCM first ('Debug' page) as that is just a shortcut to whatever you setup there. 

On 8/6/2020 at 6:58 AM, Inte said:

I shall look into this. 

Ditto. 

Look in post No. 3

You need to set something up in the MCM first ('Debug' page) as that is just a shortcut to whatever you setup there. 

The Exclusion list works, thx alot. 

as for other issues:

can it be that "idleforcereset" forces third person camera? Or somehow make it stuck?

If I am in free camera in pillory sometimes the free camera virtually gets stuck in place. meaning I still am in free cam but I cant move it with WASD anymore, just look around with the mouse. So something is disabling WASD in pillory modes periodically. 

I think it happened in slidesshows sometimes too, have to test that one more.

Slideshows 2:
When the slideshoe is cancelled, it is basically cancelled twice (at least it feels like that). The first cancel happens immediatly, the second one a while later (maybe that one interferes with the sexlab scenes, dunno). 

11 hours ago, MrsBelch said:

It seems that Utility Mod 152 already contains UIE Patch and we don't need to install UIE Patch add-on?

Not intentionally.

I'll fix it and re-upload it.

Thanks for letting me know. :classic_blush:

iSUmConfig.psc lines 2104-2105.

sDebForm = NEW STRING[12]
sDebFormHelp = NEW STRING[12]

Array size too small.

sDebForm and sDebFormHelp go up to [12]

NEW STRING array size should be set to 13.

2 Papyrus errors point it out. I don't have the log of it anymore (I fixed it locally awhile back, take my word for it.)

7 hours ago, Hylysi said:

iSUmConfig.psc lines 2104-2105.

sDebForm = NEW STRING[12]
sDebFormHelp = NEW STRING[12]

Array size too small.

sDebForm and sDebFormHelp go up to [12]

NEW STRING array size should be set to 13.

2 Papyrus errors point it out. I don't have the log of it anymore (I fixed it locally awhile back, take my word for it.)

You are correct of course. I'll fix it. :classic_blush:

Thanks for pointing that out. 

Upload, take three!