On 8/23/2020 at 12:20 PM, Corsec said:

Does SUM 1.53 still need a UIE patch?

EDIT: I mean, will the UIE patch for 1.52 also work for 1.53 (since it was updated only for the array fix)? Or should I wait until the 1.53 UIE patch is released?

Yes it does. 

Yes, it seems I forgot to mention that SUM - UIE patch 1.52 does work with SUM 1.53. 

On 8/28/2020 at 4:41 PM, NoJoker said:

Edit the System json int value for Islcompatiblever from 16207 to 16208 to fix the SSE version warning issue.

Any problems with SL 16208 and SUM?

If not I'll add SL 16208 version to the compatibility list for the next SUM. 

3 hours ago, Inte said:

Any problems with SL 16208 and SUM?

If not I'll add SL 16208 version to the compatibility list for the next SUM. 

Working fine, I haven't tested every SUM function, but your mods using SUM like DDe and POP seems to be working perfectly, I even converted the plugin to form 44.

7 hours ago, rizzuh said:

SD Patches notify me to downgrade to 1.52 instead of using 1.53. Can i ignore it or do i have to downgrade ?

Yes, you can ignore it, but it should not happen.

Which version of SDP? 

You can see it here, 

20200901014627_1.jpg

On 8/28/2020 at 1:55 PM, Corsec said:

On a new game with SUM 15.3 the latest version of SD Patches gets an error message which advises to rollback to SUM 15.2.

I've fallen back to the previous iteration of Inte mods since I'm not sure how to resolve this.

Mine does that too and it's for LE

On 9/1/2020 at 7:47 AM, Inte said:

Yes, you can ignore it, but it should not happen.

I see that on my game too and I just ignored it, because it pops up only once.

My guess is it's because SUM 152 - UIE Patch with SUM 153?

On 9/10/2020 at 2:36 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Wait... wasn't Nemesis meant to rise the animation limit over what FNIS XXL could handle?

Thought that was the main reason to even use it ?

What did I miss?

there is an entry in Nemesis.ini  limit to 20k, I assume this can be changed.

MaxAnimation=20000
first=false
width=528
height=750
modNameWidth=380
authorWidth=75
priorityWidth=47

btw, I am at 35k with FNIS XXL at the moment

1 hour ago, T-lam said:

there is an entry in Nemesis.ini  limit to 20k, I assume this can be changed.

But SL creature animations don't work with it right?

Guess some newer combat animation mods need it that have no FNIS support?

1 hour ago, T-lam said:

btw, I am at 35k with FNIS XXL at the moment

I maxed it out pretty much too, would need to use OsmelMC's SLutility to rise the sexlab register-able animation limit

1 hour ago, Inte said:

Not much, I would surmise, as I don't even know what Nemesis is. :classic_happy: 

Are we getting old or are we just conservative? ?

(or both ?)

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

But SL creature animations don't work with it right?

I had running both FNIS Nemeseis the same time. Nemesis reads the FNIS behaviour in overwrite.

At that time, creatures was not supported by Nemesis.

But some animations stopped working with Nemesis, like female pick up animation. so I deinstalled it.

Having an issue with the Skill Transfer. Trying to transfer into a fresh save, essentially untouched and with a stable mod load, from a....less than stable previous playthrough. I load in the old save and have no issue creating a file with Skills and Spells. I save that, load into the new character and boot up SUM...only to get a "Bad Command or File Name" error when I try to load the file from the old character. Anyone know what I've gotten wrong? Tried searching the thread for similar issues and came up pretty much blank...

On 9/25/2020 at 5:16 PM, Novus_Peregrine said:

Having an issue with the Skill Transfer. Trying to transfer into a fresh save, essentially untouched and with a stable mod load, from a....less than stable previous playthrough. I load in the old save and have no issue creating a file with Skills and Spells. I save that, load into the new character and boot up SUM...only to get a "Bad Command or File Name" error when I try to load the file from the old character. Anyone know what I've gotten wrong? Tried searching the thread for similar issues and came up pretty much blank...

Have you typed in the file name, or selected it from the ones shown in the MCM? 

Log?