Happy New Years and all that...

DarksideTinkerbell

For me it is New Years Eve, ok it is 31st December I think that counts as New Years eve right? So with out further adue...

Happy New Years!!!

May the New Year bring you many new adventures especially the amorous kind, let us all hope for bigger and better updates to our favorite Mods. But most importantly to all you fantastic awesome Mod Authors may you have much much more inspiration and the gratitude of us the Mod Users. Also many thanks to those awesome people in Tech assistance for thier patience and understanding. Plus of course the many flirtations given so freely to provide giggles and of course the occasional blush. 

Oh crap am I writing all this in Amethyst? I was meant to be PINK!!!

Oh almost forgot (as I am sure we all kinda take it for-granted) A specially BIG thanks and really Sloppy Kiss (ok you can put your hand there if you like) to Lovers Lab, its Staff and more importantly ITS existence. For without them well I wouldn't have a place to post this Kiss up...

And thats more like pink...

1 hour ago, Jazzman said:

Happy New Year 2019 from Jamaica!

Yes a so mi laik it!

Bring yuh buddy cum yah mek mi ride it

Ride it laik a bike it

?  Just a banana, it ain't

Happy new year guys!!!

BTW for some reason i always tought JAZZMAN was from south africa

2 hours ago, protocolk said:

Happy new year guys!!!

BTW for some reason i always tought JAZZMAN was from south africa

Maybe I've once mentioned as a footnote that mi dad is from SA, that's possible.

I was born in the Pampas and moved to the Caribbean some seven years ago. A

pirate I was meant to be, a descendant of Blackbeard, ya know.

Here's hoping '19 is better than '18. Things started off bad when those college kids shattered a bottle of twenty-year-old scotch. Then I discovered my employers were stealing our souls. Not long after I got a visit from the Esther Bunny. A month later I discovered I had a hernia and it took nearly three months to get it fixed. Before that, though, there was an attack of zombees. And then I made the mistake of eating Moose's magic mushrooms. Not a couple of days after my hernia repair surgery, the lot of us had help Moose deal with his own medical emergency.

Thankfully the latter half of the year was more tolerable. Aside from some issues with some hunters followed by an encounter with a chocolate moose. The holidays are always a stressful time, but even more so when you've got to deal with some poachers while sick with a cold. Finally, just today I had some serious issues with my nuts.

Those same damn college kids are back this year and they've already put down even larger speakers facing the ground. They seem to suspect the lemming was responsible for what happened to them last years. :classic_ph34r:

Here's hoping the lot of yous a Happy New Year. Because not long after the celebration, we start having to prepare ourselves for that horrible, terrible thing called...tax time! ?

Yup Happy New Years people!  Personally I thought 2018 sucked hairy mule ass so here's hoping 2019 will be better.  If you need proof of just how much 2018 sucked I need only point to Jim Sterlings 2018 Top 10 Shittiest Games.  Granted it just pertained to the gaming scene but this year was just awful Dx.

23 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Maybe I've once mentioned as a footnote that mi dad is from SA, that's possible.

I was born in the Pampas and moved to the Caribbean some seven years ago. A

pirate I was meant to be, a descendant of Blackbeard, ya know.

Really ?? ? That's an interresting life for sure ?.

Happy new year for everyone ??.

4 hours ago, Benmc20 said:

Really ?? ? That's an interresting life for sure ?.

Happy new year for everyone ??.

Same to you!

This happens when you watch the US track 'n' field circus - it's called love.

I followed Mista Champion man (*g*) to his island in the sun. He's gone by

now. I'm still here... and everything but alone.

? Just a banana, it ain't.

Archived