[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

On 5/11/2020 at 12:51 PM, Thndrwlkr said:

If it crashes when you open the perks page, check anything related to idiot savant to idiot slut.  The mod itself (from nexus) works fine, but if you added anything else to it (there was an old mod running around that changed the icons to something more feminine...can't remember the name), that also might be a cause.  

I had a similar problem a while back, and I ended up eliminating any mods that affected the pipboy, along with item sorting and scraping mods.  Not only did that cure my ctd's, it kept a LOT of bloat out of my save games

My friend you have just saved my game. Turns out the main problem was "Vault girl mod - alpha" removing this fixed my perk screen problem. I was able to replace it with an alternative mod which thus far hasn't given me any problems. I have no idea why it decided to behave after removing AFF Themes though.

By the way, I also have crashes in the perks menu when viewing perks ... And as it seems because of AAF Themes. But the fact is that I do not have any of the above. I have only changed the perks window with the LevelUpMenuEx mod.
If I disable AAF Themes, but leave LevelUpMenuEx - there is no CTD. If I disable LevelUpMenuEx, but leave AAF Themes - CTD occurs when I try to open the perks window.
CTD appeared appeared around the same time that AAFThemes.esl was added.

For what it is worth, I use the Vault Girl Interface mod (Neo's FOMOD version from Nexus) and do not have crashes in the perks menu.  The other interface mods I use are HUDFramework (for Transfer Settlements) and UWPU for 21:9 support.  I don't use VIS-G or any other sorting mod, nor LevelUpMenuEx.

I suspect these types of crashes are due to the amount of Scaleform resources consumed by various mods.  AAF and VIS-G both make heavy use of this, and the more XML you have installed, the more Scaleform resources AAF consumes.  AAFThemes.esl can't possibly be the cause of the crashes on its own, as the only form it contains is a single global variable.

1 hour ago, stas2503 said:

upd: I disabled Lazman Poses, Dave's Poses, Shino Poses, Thrax's Action Poses, Just a pose mod - CTD stopped ... strange ...

As I said, the more XML you have installed, the more Scaleform resources AAF consumes.  Those pose mods contain a large number of animations (poses) for which AAF has to store data.

I just switched from nexus mod manager to vortex. when I tried to install your mod I get this message errors were reported processing the installer. prerequisit not fulfilled :file'aaf.esm is active or file'aaf.esp is active. so I tried to drag the file to the drop box in votex and got cant import directories here. you can drag archives here not directories.  I had this mod installed with no problems on nexus mm what can I do to get this mod installed on vortex? in totally lost at what to do. I need this mod its a must have for me. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks. ps I am starting a new game and have no mods installed.

My last update removed support for older versions of Savage Cabbages animations pack so took 20% out of a couple of xml's in size compared to the version supporting both, so that may help, but there are also another 50 extra animations now too.
If it means we are nearing limits I may have to look at where else I can trim.

Hello.
  Please tell me which mods that add penis are compatible with these animations?
  It is necessary that all supported people, synths and creatures including wild ghouls, synths, dogs have members, but that these mods are compatible with your animations. If animations support robots, then so do they.

I tried installing the body tally, but got a bug.  Screen-Shot297.png

57 minutes ago, REB85 said:

Hello.
  Please tell me which mods that add penis are compatible with these animations?
  It is necessary that all supported people, synths and creatures including wild ghouls, synths, dogs have members, but that these mods are compatible with your animations. If animations support robots, then so do they.

I tried installing the body tally, but got a bug.  Screen-Shot297.png

You need this: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36702?tab=files&file_id=159153&nmm=1

7 минут назад JBpy сказал:

Я установил его раньше, чем bodytalk.

Are there any other mods that attach penises to people, ghouls and creatures that are supported by animations from this topic? (I could only find the king of the swamps and the claw of death, but the animation does not work well with these members, for people and the rest - no)

20 minutes ago, REB85 said:

Are there any other mods that attach penises to people, ghouls and creatures that are supported by animations from this topic? (I could only find the king of the swamps and the claw of death, but the animation does not work well with these members, for people and the rest - no)

The problem of your photo happens because you lack the skeleton for bodytalk. If you have RaceCustomizer or Gender-Specific Skeleton, that could explain your problem.

As for your question, I use this:

qwr.jpg

These are all the body mods that I have.
Which one interferes?

Thanks for the advice, the issue has been resolved with the creatures. It remains to solve the problem with people, with not feral ghouls, with synths.

8 minutes ago, REB85 said:

qwr.jpg

These are all the body mods that I have.
Which one interferes?

Thanks for the advice, the issue has been resolved with the creatures. It remains to solve the problem with people, with not feral ghouls, with synths.

I don't use that mod organizer, is it nexus mod mannager? I dont understand the red symbols; dont know if it is due to a conflict. Is it okay that Bodytalk is not marked?

In my experience, NMM is out of date. Some users had trouble with my tattoo mod while using that organizer. You may want to use MO2 or Vortex (I use vortex). But, if you want to continue using NMM, you will have to get help from someone who uses it.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Я не использую этот мод-органайзер, это мод-менеджер Nexus? Я не понимаю красные символы; не знаю, если это связано с конфликтом. Это нормально, что Bodytalk не отмечен?

По моему опыту, NMM устарел. У некоторых пользователей были проблемы с моим модом татуировки при использовании этого органайзера. Вы можете использовать MO2 или Vortex (я использую vortex). Но, если вы хотите продолжить использовать NMM, вам придется обратиться за помощью к тому, кто его использует.

This is mod organizer 2. Red cons mean that the mod is overwritten by others and when clicked, show which ones. I just showed a list of modifications. If you need some kind of specific file for diagnosis, then tell me, I will provide.

On 12/7/2018 at 10:48 PM, Halstrom said:

This spoiler contains links to the supported Animation mods.

Reveal hidden contents

Let me know if I've missed any too.

I'm sorry, I did not understand. Do I have to install all these animations before I install your animation package or after?

5 hours ago, REB85 said:

I'm sorry, I did not understand. Do I have to install all these animations before I install your animation package or after?

No, but they are the only animation packs my mod supports. If they are installed my mod adds tags to those animation.

6 hours ago, Halstrom said:

No, but they are the only animation packs my mod supports. If they are installed my mod adds tags to those animation.

it means you need to install it before your package. thanks for the answer.
   Maybe you can tell with what mods that add penis to men, synths and not feral ghouls, is your mod compatible?

Hey @Halstrom I just updated from way back at 190806.0  (I hadn't been aware you'd been updating it again) 

I'm using the up to date AAF install guide to try to get my mod working with One Patch alone so I can drop the Indarello requirement. Unfortunately it seems like something in themes is now causing Exclude tags to not work. Let me give an example.

So for instance  in the example below it should only be doing the aggressive animations I want, so like, Leito aggressive blowjob, and aggressive missionary shouldn't come up and I shouldn't be able to switch to it with the pgup and pgdown keys... but I can.

settings.IncludeTags = "Aggressive"
settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,Femdom,GrayUser,SavageCabbage,Missionary,PenisToMouth,Blowjob,Cunnilingus,69,PenisToHand,HandToNipples,Hugging,HandToHand,Spanking"

I'm gonna download the previous version and see if that makes a difference, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling and see if anybody else has an issue like this.

14 hours ago, REB85 said:

it means you need to install it before your package. thanks for the answer.
   Maybe you can tell with what mods that add penis to men, synths and not feral ghouls, is your mod compatible?

There is a creature patch somewhere, Themes has nothing to do with adding or removing body parts, just tagging.

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Hey @Halstrom I just updated from way back at 190806.0  (I hadn't been aware you'd been updating it again) 

I'm using the up to date AAF install guide to try to get my mod working with One Patch alone so I can drop the Indarello requirement. Unfortunately it seems like something in themes is now causing Exclude tags to not work. Let me give an example.

So for instance  in the example below it should only be doing the aggressive animations I want, so like, Leito aggressive blowjob, and aggressive missionary shouldn't come up and I shouldn't be able to switch to it with the pgup and pgdown keys... but I can.

settings.IncludeTags = "Aggressive"
settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,Femdom,GrayUser,SavageCabbage,Missionary,PenisToMouth,Blowjob,Cunnilingus,69,PenisToHand,HandToNipples,Hugging,HandToHand,Spanking"

I'm gonna download the previous version and see if that makes a difference, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling and see if anybody else has an issue like this.

I've never used Indarello's but hear it overwrites some other people XML's with its own version an removes some animations the Author didn't like. The excluse system is working fine as I had to fix a couple of cases in last update where I had accidently added the hidden tag.

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

I've never used Indarello's but hear it overwrites some other people XML's with its own version an removes some animations the Author didn't like.

Yes, it does the same thing as One Patch, it blocks the author XMLs of animations that it handles.  And you're right he did comment out a couple of animations. This is one of the reasons I'd like not to have to tell people to use it. (Not to sound too negative it has a lot of very good points as well).

The excluse system is working fine as I had to fix a couple of cases in last update where I had accidently added the hidden tag.

I know what the problem is... Themes points at For instance "LeitoAggressiveDoggy" But in One Patch's XMLs it's called "Leito Aggressive Doggy" One patch tagged them but only with aggressive. I had heard somewhere that you'd updated Themes to point at One Patch since NOBODY uses Polistro anymore., but I guess they were mistaken. So My script is calling the aggressive animations but it has no other tags to exclude. Most people wouldn't notice it since most mods that call Aggressive just want all aggressive animations. 

Edit: Yeah a quick scan looks like none of the Leito themes point at the One Patch names... I dunno why the person in my thread thought they did now.

Given how the "up to date" guide tells NOBODY to use Polistros the "Leito Old" staged anims probably get very little use from anybody but Polistro diehards, forcing everybody to use indarello that wants Leito animations with tags. I've personally struggled with this since Hardship's release. The guide literally tells people not to play my mod Hospitality because it has Polistro as a requirement :) 

Big parts of Hardship won't function without the Leito animations. I get messages constantly from people wondering why they have no animations. It's very demoralizing. 

It would make me extremely happy if you would fix this. :)

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Yes, it does the same thing as One Patch, it blocks the author XMLs of animations that it handles.  And you're right he did comment out a couple of animations. This is one of the reasons I'd like not to have to tell people to use it. (Not to sound too negative it has a lot of very good points as well).

I know what the problem is... Themes points at For instance "LeitoAggressiveDoggy" But in One Patch's XMLs it's called "Leito Aggressive Doggy" One patch tagged them but only with aggressive. I had heard somewhere that you'd updated Themes to point at One Patch since NOBODY uses Polistro anymore., but I guess they were mistaken. So My script is calling the aggressive animations but it has no other tags to exclude. Most people wouldn't notice it since most mods that call Aggressive just want all aggressive animations. 

Edit: Yeah a quick scan looks like none of the Leito themes point at the One Patch names... I dunno why the person in my thread thought they did now.

Given how the "up to date" guide tells NOBODY to use Polistros the "Leito Old" staged anims probably get very little use from anybody but Polistro diehards, forcing everybody to use indarello that wants Leito animations with tags. I've personally struggled with this since Hardship's release. The guide literally tells people not to play my mod Hospitality because it has Polistro as a requirement :) 

Big parts of Hardship won't function without the Leito animations. I get messages constantly from people wondering why they have no animations. It's very demoralizing. 

It would make me extremely happy if you would fix this. :)

Most of us have stopped supporting one patch because its a dead horse now, I've always tried to have my stuff point at the original animators files because otherwise I am forcing people to use One Patch. As AJ's hasn't been updated, I've dropped a lot of support for it too. You should probably do the same for your mod. I didn't know Polistro's renamed any of Leito's. In the end if people rename original animations from an Authors patch it will require multiple mods to make changes to suit that. Even if the names are poor format they should remain as they are regardless till the original Author fixes them if ever.

If I'm actually adding tags to One Patch or Polisto's animation names then I do need to fix that.

9 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Most of us have stopped supporting one patch because its a dead horse now, I've always tried to have my stuff point at the original animators files because otherwise I am forcing people to use One Patch. As AJ's hasn't been updated, I've dropped a lot of support for it too. You should probably do the same for your mod. I didn't know Polistro's renamed any of Leito's. In the end if people rename original animations from an Authors patch it will require multiple mods to make changes to suit that. Even if the names are poor format they should remain as they are regardless till the original Author fixes them if ever.

If I'm actually adding tags to One Patch or Polisto's animation names then I do need to fix that.

No, Themes points at Polistros fine. The problem is that the up to date guide that everybody seems to be using. Tells people to use One patch. and NEVER use Polistro. One patch blocks Leitos XMLs. If you put His XML lower in MO2/Vortex that's fine and good except Leitro 2.0 has no staged animations of it's own.

If people don't use one patch how are they supposed to get a working dick, or an up to date strapon? Am I supposed to tell people to cobble together even more out of date mods than One patch? I am very confused how shutting One Patch 1.1.1 out of the equation completely hepls anybody. I am ALL for ditching One Patch if there is something that fills the things it does (not involving the position XMLs. 

I have like a month of dev left on Hardship but not knowing what this scene will look like then is very discouraging.

At this point if you don't want to I guess I'll just go ahead and make my own patch for one patch that adds tags to Leito. as it's literally the only animation set that has this problem as everybody else's XMLs have staged, and would literally take me a day to do. and then maybe I won't have to hear "Why no animations?" anymore.

9 minutes ago, REB85 said:

After installing the animations, some super mutants do not fall after death. they have died, but they are standing and loot cannot be collected from them. How to solve the problem?

This isn't related to Themes. This is a thing with Super mutant dismemberment/decapitation when using a mod that changes the skeleton. You either need a mod that prevents that from happening or to delete the super mutant bodies from One Patch.

All themes handles is assigning tags to animations.