[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

Hi! My AAF writes that Servitron.esm and VulpineRace.esm are missing. Because of this, other animations do not work correctly.
Fix: I do not use these mods, so I just deleted the Theme_Vulpine_actorTypeData.xml and Theme_Servitron_raceData.xml files
The error disappeared and everything began to work.

6 hours ago, stas2503 said:

Hi! My AAF writes that Servitron.esm and VulpineRace.esm are missing. Because of this, other animations do not work correctly.
Fix: I do not use these mods, so I just deleted the Theme_Vulpine_actorTypeData.xml and Theme_Servitron_raceData.xml files
The error disappeared and everything began to work.

Hmm that's weird, mine works fine with both those errors up and some other packs I've never had. You should only get the Servitron one if you select robots but there are no robot animations yet so no point picking it anyway all it does is add the Servitron xml

On 4/25/2020 at 7:06 PM, epidemius said:

I have lost this animation,the only files i have uptaded is 

VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

and F4SE i don't understand why this is only they animation has lost the other is ok.

I need the animation names to look further into it

10 hours ago, epidemius said:

FSM standing01 and 03 not appear in aaf

Ahh I had added the "Utility" and "Hidden" tags to them as there used to be a set for them somewhere in an old version.
Just take them out.
I'll have an update in next few days.

Sorry if this is a silly question but how is this installed? I've tried installing from file in vortex and it comes back with an error:

"Installer prerequisits not fufilled: File 'aaf.esm' is active

Now im thinking this means it needs AAF installed which it is and also enabled? Unsure what to do.

4 hours ago, erikusmaximus said:

Sorry if this is a silly question but how is this installed? I've tried installing from file in vortex and it comes back with an error:

"Installer prerequisits not fufilled: File 'aaf.esm' is active

Now im thinking this means it needs AAF installed which it is and also enabled? Unsure what to do.

That error means AAF is not installed and activated correctly.

2 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Update 200507.0:
FOMOD Update thanks to CG!
Fixes to CoastDLC_ RaceData.XML
Change a lot of Savage Cabbages PenisToEither to PenisToVagina on his advice that they were Vaginal only.

Ok...stupid question...I have Servitron installed, but no 'servitronrace.esp' is to be found with that mod's d/l's...what mod gives that?

38 minutes ago, Thndrwlkr said:

Ok...stupid question...I have Servitron installed, but no 'servitronrace.esp' is to be found with that mod's d/l's...what mod gives that?

When you installed ServitronRace from wherever you should have got that esp. My file is only a support file for that mod.

5 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

When you installed ServitronRace from wherever you should have got that esp. My file is only a support file for that mod.

That is the problem.  I have never seen this ServitronRace.  I don't HAVE it installed.  I have the latest edition of Servitron, plus the optional files for bodyslide and aaf, and NONE of them install a 'ServitronRace.esp', but your fomod demands that this .esp be installed or it grays out the option.  I can't find ANY mod that contains it, thus wondering from wence it came.

6 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

I searched all over the place but i do not see the servitonrace.esp.  At least not from the original download from Nexus which have a servition.esm file.