[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

42 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

I don't have that and don't get that message, I thought that was only for Fourplay.

Yeah I don't get it either, was just letting you know what it was is all. You can use it without Fourplay (there is 2 versions: one for FourPlay, one for no Fourplay). But it's just an accessory is all. Like a pair of glasses or something. It doesn't auto equip as far as I know (they haven't made any AAF support for it).

I found a bug. This xml from the old patch overwrote the AAF Themes files. Although I am surprised that I did not have this error before. After all, I never had Schlong.esp either.

<meta title="AAF_protectedEquipmentData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="protectedEquipment"/>
<defaults />

<condition>
    <protectKeyword form="004C5C" source="Devious Devices.esm"/>
</condition>

<condition>
    <protectKeyword form="0020DE40" source="Schlong.esp"/>
</condition>

Removing this xml solved the problem.

1 hour ago, stas2503 said:

I found a bug. This xml from the old patch overwrote the AAF Themes files. Although I am surprised that I did not have this error before. After all, I never had Schlong.esp either.

<meta title="AAF_protectedEquipmentData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="protectedEquipment"/>
<defaults />

<condition>
    <protectKeyword form="004C5C" source="Devious Devices.esm"/>
</condition>

<condition>
    <protectKeyword form="0020DE40" source="Schlong.esp"/>
</condition>

Removing this xml solved the problem.

Hmm strange, I didn't actually write that xml myself so didn't realise that was in there. I might dump it completely even as I'm not sure Themes should be responsible for that patch anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Update 20200220.1:
Support for BP70's latest animation pack

Support for GreyUsers latest Creature animation pack except I forgot MoleRat for some reason and have added it for next update.
Support for GreyUsers DLC Creature animation pack
Completed adding Hidden and Utility tags to hide those animations that are in sets and have a staging system.

8 hours ago, fredfunk said:

Has the new file been uploaded? I just downloaded this but it still has the previous versions filename and versioning in the FOMOD

7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Must be trying to install the old version.. ;)

Reveal hidden contents

5 hours ago, Lukum said:

There is only one downloadable version available: 200207.1

4 hours ago, Fiona159 said:

Yesterday, an archive with a new version was attached to this post..today,for some reason, it is no longer there.

Oops, I somehow missed attaching the update, should be fixed now :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Halstrom - I have a bug report.  The three Feral Ghoul animations from Vadermania in Theme_SexCreatures_GhoulNoFurn_tagData.xml are misnamed. 

<!--VadermaniaAnimations_positionData-->
<tag position="vad_FGhoul Behind MF"
<tag position="vad_FGhoul aggro doggy MF"
<tag position="vad_FGhoul 4w MMMF"

should be

<tag position="vad_Ghoul Behind MF"
<tag position="vad_Ghoul aggro doggy MF"
<tag position="vad_Ghoul 4w MMMF"

Also you might check the tags on "vad_Ghoul 4w MMMF", I am not sure if the tags reflect the correct number of actors (it's 3 ferals + 1 human)

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Hey @Halstrom - I have a bug report.  The three Feral Ghoul animations from Vadermania in Theme_SexCreatures_GhoulNoFurn_tagData.xml are misnamed. 

<!--VadermaniaAnimations_positionData-->
<tag position="vad_FGhoul Behind MF"
<tag position="vad_FGhoul aggro doggy MF"
<tag position="vad_FGhoul 4w MMMF"

should be

<tag position="vad_Ghoul Behind MF"
<tag position="vad_Ghoul aggro doggy MF"
<tag position="vad_Ghoul 4w MMMF"

Also you might check the tags on "vad_Ghoul 4w MMMF", I am not sure if the tags reflect the correct number of actors (it's 3 ferals + 1 human)

Cool, will sort those now and get an update out in next couple of days :)

8 minutes ago, loversusers said:

Hi for some reason I cant install the latest version in Mod organizer. some formod programming error

Does the previous version install ok, it installed ok for me with MO2 and its been up for 4 days now and 50 downloads without any other report of that issue.

7 hours ago, Angrybird said:

I was having same problem but noticed it doesn't install without aff in load order.

Yep because it is essentially a mod for AAF users, so it checks for it.
Otherwise its about as useful as buying mag wheels without owning a car :)

20 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Yep because it is essentially a mod for AAF users, so it checks for it.
Otherwise its about as useful as buying mag wheels without owning a car :)

But they look so pretty....
:P

Jokes asise.. it is like the SCR resources and such from Fallout NV 's Sexout if you are familiar with that.  Just added stuff that is used IF YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED MOD...