[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

I have installed AAF Violate, and the themes from this file. My understanding is that I should be able to trigger Violate, it sends a message and retrieves an animation from these themes.

However, I can not get ANY of these themes to trigger. At all. Can't even see them in the AAF menu. I know they are there, because my game gives me the prompt saying that the themes are installed, but none of them trigger either automatically or manually through the HOME menu. I have tried multiple reinstalls, but have not had any luck. Any suggestions on what could be going on here?

4 hours ago, Throwman1254 said:

I have installed AAF Violate, and the themes from this file. My understanding is that I should be able to trigger Violate, it sends a message and retrieves an animation from these themes.

However, I can not get ANY of these themes to trigger. At all. Can't even see them in the AAF menu. I know they are there, because my game gives me the prompt saying that the themes are installed, but none of them trigger either automatically or manually through the HOME menu. I have tried multiple reinstalls, but have not had any luck. Any suggestions on what could be going on here?

This mod doesn't have animations and there's nothing to trigger.

This spoiler contains links to the supported Animation mods.

Hide contents

7 hours ago, Throwman1254 said:

All themes do is add data tags to any animations installed so mods can pick animations based on the tags. Fro example if a mod wanted a missionary position animation it could search all the animations you have installed for one with the tag "missionary".

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Halstrom,

A quick question: since the last updates, I no longer get the popup message about the creature themes after I install the updates. I do get the Vanilla and Kinky popups. Is this normal?

I am rearranging my mods, so I can't test if creatures work, but in an earlier (test)run, I couldn't get Dogmeat to... well you know. AAF got stuck on "gathering" for a couple of minutes, until I ended the (non-starting) scene.

2 hours ago, Vachnic said:

Hey Halstrom,

A quick question: since the last updates, I no longer get the popup message about the creature themes after I install the updates. I do get the Vanilla and Kinky popups. Is this normal?

I am rearranging my mods, so I can't test if creatures work, but in an earlier (test)run, I couldn't get Dogmeat to... well you know. AAF got stuck on "gathering" for a couple of minutes, until I ended the (non-starting) scene.

Yeah I removed the Creature theme message when I gave people the option to choose the creatures individually

31 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

I am getting the "Installation as fmod failed:No conditions were successful in an "OR" clause!" error. I tried it with both versions available. Don't understand the problem. Never ran into this previously. Using MO2

Usually only occurs when you don't have AAF enabled before installing it :P

Update 20200410.0:

Added AAFThemes.esl with a Version number Global to allow version checking and setting as a master, AAF is a hard master for this.
Fixes for some of BP70 and Grey Users Vanilla and Kinky Position Tagging

14 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Are the latest versions supporting of Polistro or is it One Patch?

As well, does the new STATS support Polistro?

Thanks,

John

I'm no longer using OnePatch myself as it seems to have stagnated and is outdated in many animations.
I got a feeling Polistro might be behind too, its more a question of whether the latest versions of Polistro support STATs I think. I haven't tried it either.
But both of those mods do things mine doesn't, there is some overlap, but I'm hoping that gradually STATs will become the core mod for all mods to use for Arousal and other Sex related Attributes. Unfortunately there are some ways things were done in older animation packs that may cause minor issues and someone will have to investigate and deal with them or they just get ignored as we have many later better animations coming to replace those older ones that are no longer actively maintained..

6 hours ago, Halstrom said:

I'm no longer using OnePatch myself as it seems to have stagnated and is outdated in many animations.
I got a feeling Polistro might be behind too, its more a question of whether the latest versions of Polistro support STATs I think. I haven't tried it either.
But both of those mods do things mine doesn't, there is some overlap, but I'm hoping that gradually STATs will become the core mod for all mods to use for Arousal and other Sex related Attributes. Unfortunately there are some ways things were done in older animation packs that may cause minor issues and someone will have to investigate and deal with them or they just get ignored as we have many later better animations coming to replace those older ones that are no longer actively maintained..

I really like old animations and I only use your mod(there are no patches).I hope you don't stop supporting old mods.Thank you.

On 4/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, Fiona159 said:

I really like old animations and I only use your mod(there are no patches).I hope you don't stop supporting old mods.Thank you.

Unfortunately my workload on FO4 is currently too much for me to get involved in more mods with Themes, STATs, SynthPlayer and hopefully back to do the Sinstitute :) 

4 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Unfortunately my workload on FO4 is currently too much for me to get involved in more mods with Themes, STATs, SynthPlayer and hopefully back to do the Sinstitute :) 

For me, the main thing is the Themes).The main thing is that they still support old animations).

hello i have an issue where the creatures part of the mod doesn't seem to work as when the pop ups showing the installed themes appear the vanilla and kinky ones appear but not the creatures, and nothing happens when trying to initiate with a creature, any help would be appreciated :)

On 4/14/2020 at 7:40 AM, cockmuncher said:

hello i have an issue where the creatures part of the mod doesn't seem to work as when the pop ups showing the installed themes appear the vanilla and kinky ones appear but not the creatures, and nothing happens when trying to initiate with a creature, any help would be appreciated :)

I took the creatures message out when I split them or I would have to have one for every creature option. I don't think we want 8 more "OK" clicks. I may take the Kinky one out too.