[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

22 minutes ago, REB85 said:

After installing the animations, some super mutants do not fall after death. they have died, but they are standing and loot cannot be collected from them. How to solve the problem?

Have a read through this topic:

There's a fix you can try from there that has worked for me and quite a few others.

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

No, Themes points at Polistros fine. The problem is that the up to date guide that everybody seems to be using. Tells people to use One patch. and NEVER use Polistro. One patch blocks Leitos XMLs. If you put His XML lower in MO2/Vortex that's fine and good except Leitro 2.0 has no staged animations of it's own.

If people don't use one patch how are they supposed to get a working dick, or an up to date strapon? Am I supposed to tell people to cobble together even more out of date mods than One patch? I am very confused how shutting One Patch 1.1.1 out of the equation completely hepls anybody. I am ALL for ditching One Patch if there is something that fills the things it does (not involving the position XMLs. 

I have like a month of dev left on Hardship but not knowing what this scene will look like then is very discouraging.

At this point if you don't want to I guess I'll just go ahead and make my own patch for one patch that adds tags to Leito. as it's literally the only animation set that has this problem as everybody else's XMLs have staged, and would literally take me a day to do. and then maybe I won't have to hear "Why no animations?" anymore.

Basically One Patch is about 4 animation pack updates behind as it hasn't been updated since June or August 2019 I have updated Themes for the newer packs. I don't write the guide either. Last I hear An3k was going to trim back the One Patch to just be the StrapOns and Penis's but that was 3 weeks ago, that is probably the quickest simplest solution. I don't know what we can do, I am struggling with my own work and mods, I looked into taking over one patch but it's just bigger than I can handle with my current workload and Real World craziness. You are probably better discussing it in the AAF Discord channel AAF-Author-Support. I assume you have access to that? CG! has an XML generator in the works that will remove the need for a lot of patches too but it's 3-6 months away.

17 minutes ago, REB85 said:

Tentacus  

Thank you very much for your reply. But if the function of this package is tagging, maybe you know how to solve this problem? These are errors after an unsuccessful violation of the “AAF violation”.

Screen-Shot311.png

That's actually coming from STATs not Themes and it is warning you that the animation Author of those old mods is using incorrect frame/time values and they need to adjust their XML's but those mod authors are not around anymore so they need the XML's patched. It's only a warning it shouldn't stop anything from working.
Stats's injects actions into existing XML's for the meters and calculation of Arousal etc but can not alter the XML's frame settings .

3 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Basically One Patch is about 4 animation pack updates behind as it hasn't been updated since June or August 2019 I have updated Themes for the newer packs. I don't write the guide either. Last I hear An3k was going to trim back the One Patch to just be the StrapOns and Penis's but that was 3 weeks ago, that is probably the quickest simplest solution.

Yeah, it was always kind of an impractical goal to try to centralize managing XMLs. 

21 hours ago, Halstrom said:

That's actually coming from STATs not Themes and it is warning you that the animation Author of those old mods is using incorrect frame/time values and they need to adjust their XML's but those mod authors are not around anymore so they need the XML's patched. It's only a warning it shouldn't stop anything from working.
Stats's injects actions into existing XML's for the meters and calculation of Arousal etc but can not alter the XML's frame settings .

I apologize for the obsession. Would you mind looking at my modlist? I installed all supported animations, but I still get an error due to the fact that "AAF violation" cannot find the animation "3 men 1 woman exclusion of gag and spanking"

modlist.txt

In order not to try to understand my modlist, here is a list of animations:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+AAF Violate Purgatory 1.0
+AAF Violate
+AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes
+Craftable
+Synth Clamp Ons
+Strap
+AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All
+Release_BadEnd_v01_05
+Thrax's Action Poses
+Release_50Shades_FluidPatch
+Release_50Shades_v01_05
+AAF Creature Patch
+FO4_CreatureGameAssets_v1
+Wash Out That Cum
+Release_CreaturePackDLC_v01
+Release_CreaturePack_v03_00
+Mutated Lust v1.3
+Atomic Lust
+Crazy_Animations
+Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17
+FO4_AnimByLeito_Alternate_Female_Voices_v1
+FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2
+SavageCabbages Animation Pack
+FARELLE_ANIM_MOD_DEV_0
+bp70FO4sexanimations_2
+Vadermania
+AAF Bondage Animations 2.00
+Advanced Animation Framework Basic Animations Theme
+Advanced Animation Framework

4 hours ago, REB85 said:

I apologize for the obsession. Would you mind looking at my modlist? I installed all supported animations, but I still get an error due to the fact that "AAF violation" cannot find the animation "3 men 1 woman exclusion of gag and spanking"

modlist.txt 3.6 kB · 1 download

1 hour ago, REB85 said:

In order not to try to understand my modlist, here is a list of animations:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+AAF Violate Purgatory 1.0
+AAF Violate
+AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes
+Craftable
+Synth Clamp Ons
+Strap
+AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All
+Release_BadEnd_v01_05
+Thrax's Action Poses
+Release_50Shades_FluidPatch
+Release_50Shades_v01_05
+AAF Creature Patch
+FO4_CreatureGameAssets_v1
+Wash Out That Cum
+Release_CreaturePackDLC_v01
+Release_CreaturePack_v03_00
+Mutated Lust v1.3
+Atomic Lust
+Crazy_Animations
+Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17
+FO4_AnimByLeito_Alternate_Female_Voices_v1
+FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2
+SavageCabbages Animation Pack
+FARELLE_ANIM_MOD_DEV_0
+bp70FO4sexanimations_2
+Vadermania
+AAF Bondage Animations 2.00
+Advanced Animation Framework Basic Animations Theme
+Advanced Animation Framework

The simpler way is to find such an animation in the AAF wizard and see if it works. If you can't find one in the wizard I need a list of all the Theme XML's you have installed too..
Does it find any without those 2 exclusions as they are pretty rare tags.

3 hours ago, Halstrom said:

The simpler way is to find such an animation in the AAF wizard and see if it works. If you can't find one in the wizard I need a list of all the Theme XML's you have installed too..
Does it find any without those 2 exclusions as they are pretty rare tags.

Where is this list located? Which file is this and in which folder?

3 hours ago, REB85 said:

Where is this list located? Which file is this and in which folder?

in MO2 its ModOrganiser/Fallout4/Mods/AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes/AAF
There is a little tab thingy up the top of MO2 that opens MO2 folders.
Take a screen shot of that folders contents.
The XML for Vanilla Non-Furniture GangBang Sex animations is Theme_SexVanilla_NoFurnGB_tagData.XML
It lists all the postions and the tags I attempt to add. Note if you don't have some of those installed it won't tag them of course.
The XML for Kinky Non-Furniture GangBang Sex animations is Theme_SexKinky_NoFurnGB_tagData.XML
Some of those may have Gagged or Spanking tags.

So if you are not seeing any MMMF animations in game then you don't have them installed or another mod is overwriting my tags add spanking and gagged tags to all MMMF animations, which would by unusually crazy.

8 hours ago, Halstrom said:

in MO2 its ModOrganiser/Fallout4/Mods/AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes/AAF
There is a little tab thingy up the top of MO2 that opens MO2 folders.
Take a screen shot of that folders contents.
The XML for Vanilla Non-Furniture GangBang Sex animations is Theme_SexVanilla_NoFurnGB_tagData.XML
It lists all the postions and the tags I attempt to add. Note if you don't have some of those installed it won't tag them of course.
The XML for Kinky Non-Furniture GangBang Sex animations is Theme_SexKinky_NoFurnGB_tagData.XML
Some of those may have Gagged or Spanking tags.

So if you are not seeing any MMMF animations in game then you don't have them installed or another mod is overwriting my tags add spanking and gagged tags to all MMMF animations, which would by unusually crazy.

Please Don’t think that I’m trying to argue (to argue I need to know if I ask for help, this suggests that I don’t know), but are there no scenes in the animations "SavageCabbages Animation Pack V1.2" 1 woman + 3 men? If I am mistaken, please tell me which package I should install additionally.
Your mod is at position 3 from the bottom, after it there is only “AAF violation” and “AAF purgatory” Next to your mod is a green plus sign, that is, your mod overwrit, but nothing overwrites your mod.
Here are the screenshots and the file.

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Theme_SexVanilla_NoFurnGB_tagData.xml

27 minutes ago, REB85 said:

Please Don’t think that I’m trying to argue (to argue I need to know if I ask for help, this suggests that I don’t know), but are there no scenes in the animations "SavageCabbages Animation Pack V1.2" 1 woman + 3 men? If I am mistaken, please tell me which package I should install additionally.
Your mod is at position 3 from the bottom, after it there is only “AAF violation” and “AAF purgatory” Next to your mod is a green plus sign, that is, your mod overwrit, but nothing overwrites your mod.
Here are the screenshots and the file.

Reveal hidden contents

These are the FMMM Animations I tag in Theme_SexVanilla_NoFurnGB_tagData.xml that are in Savage Cabbage, they show in my Wizard ok:

<tag position="SC-FMMM-Human-Standing01-01Gangbang" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M_M_M,NoFurn,Standing,Neutral,Held5,Love0,Stim9,Dom-7,NullToSelf,PenisToAnus,PenisToVagina,PenisToHand"/>

<tag position="SC-FMMM-Human-Standing01-02Gangbang" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M_M_M,NoFurn,Standing,Neutral,Held5,Love0,Stim9,Dom-7,NullToSelf,PenisToAnus,PenisToVagina,PenisToHand"/>

And these are in Theme_SexKinky_NoFurnGB_tagData.xml :

<tag position="SC-FMM-Human-Floor03-03Gangbang" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M_M,NoFurn,DoubleTeam,Aggressive,Held7,Love3,Stim7,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,PenisToAnus"/>

<tag position="SC-FMMM-Human-Floor01-03Gangbang" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M_M_M,NoFurn,Aggressive,Held9,Love0,Stim9,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,PenisToAnus,PenisToVagina"/>

<tag position="SC-FMMM-Human-Floor02-03Gangbang" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M_M_M,NoFurn,Aggressive,Held9,Love0,Stim9,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,PenisToAnus,PenisToMouth"/>

<tag position="SC-FMMM-Human-Floor03-03Gangbang" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M_M_M,NoFurn,Aggressive,Held9,Love0,Stim9,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,PenisToAnus,PenisToNipples"/>

So are you trying to say they disappear from the wizard if you add the excludes into your ini file for "Spanking" and "Gagged"? So are they visible if you take out both excludes or just one of them?

Screenshot (39).jpg

5 hours ago, Halstrom said:

These are the FMMM Animations I tag in Theme_SexVanilla_NoFurnGB_tagData.xml that are in Savage Cabbage, they show in my Wizard ok:

<tag position="SC-FMMM-Human-Standing01-01Gangbang" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M_M_M,NoFurn,Standing,Neutral,Held5,Love0,Stim9,Dom-7,NullToSelf,PenisToAnus,PenisToVagina,PenisToHand"/>

<tag position="SC-FMMM-Human-Standing01-02Gangbang" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M_M_M,NoFurn,Standing,Neutral,Held5,Love0,Stim9,Dom-7,NullToSelf,PenisToAnus,PenisToVagina,PenisToHand"/>

And these are in Theme_SexKinky_NoFurnGB_tagData.xml :

<tag position="SC-FMM-Human-Floor03-03Gangbang" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M_M,NoFurn,DoubleTeam,Aggressive,Held7,Love3,Stim7,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,PenisToAnus"/>

<tag position="SC-FMMM-Human-Floor01-03Gangbang" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M_M_M,NoFurn,Aggressive,Held9,Love0,Stim9,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,PenisToAnus,PenisToVagina"/>

<tag position="SC-FMMM-Human-Floor02-03Gangbang" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M_M_M,NoFurn,Aggressive,Held9,Love0,Stim9,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,PenisToAnus,PenisToMouth"/>

<tag position="SC-FMMM-Human-Floor03-03Gangbang" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M_M_M,NoFurn,Aggressive,Held9,Love0,Stim9,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,PenisToAnus,PenisToNipples"/>

So are you trying to say they disappear from the wizard if you add the excludes into your ini file for "Spanking" and "Gagged"? So are they visible if you take out both excludes or just one of them?

Screenshot (39).jpg

I do not exclude and do not know how to do this. I read about this error after a failed violation in the "AAF violation".
   What animation package should I install so that it matches your labels? What you listed in the first message I installed 

1 hour ago, REB85 said:

I do not exclude and do not know how to do this. I read about this error after a failed violation in the "AAF violation".
   What animation package should I install so that it matches your labels? What you listed in the first message I installed 

Hmm well if you didn't exclude you should just install "My Animation Pack" by Savage cabbage, it was only updated last week, so make sur e you have the latest.

On 5/17/2020 at 1:17 AM, REB85 said:

Tentacus  

Thank you very much for your reply. But if the function of this package is tagging, maybe you know how to solve this problem? These are errors after an unsuccessful violation of the “AAF violation”.

Screen-Shot311.png

You can ignore those ewrrors they are only warning messages that the Animation pack Author has used too low values.

Sorry to be the nitpicky idiot,

but the file advertised as being the last version is 200512.1 - and that one is not available on the mod page (only .0 is). The one that has the .1 suffix is 200507.1 .

Which one is the one to be downloaded, then? I assume the .0?

versionumbers.PNG

4 hours ago, Halstrom said:

You can ignore those ewrrors they are only warning messages that the Animation pack Author has used too low values.

I have this animation package. Version 1.2.7, but this does not help.

7 hours ago, tonicwalter said:

Sorry to be the nitpicky idiot,

but the file advertised as being the last version is 200512.1 - and that one is not available on the mod page (only .0 is). The one that has the .1 suffix is 200507.1 .

Which one is the one to be downloaded, then? I assume the .0?

versionumbers.PNG

The latest one is 20-05-12.0
It's the date written backwards so it sorts properly.
The .1 was only because the .0 that day had a bug in it so I had to upload a fixed version.

4 hours ago, REB85 said:

I have this animation package. Version 1.2.7, but this does not help.

I would uninstall everything and reinstall just F4SE, AAF, Themes and SavageCabbage Animations and get them working first before adding anything else one by one till you find what breaks it.

6 hours ago, Halstrom said:

The latest one is 20-05-12.0
It's the date written backwards so it sorts properly.
The .1 was only because the .0 that day had a bug in it so I had to upload a fixed version.

I would uninstall everything and reinstall just F4SE, AAF, Themes and SavageCabbage Animations and get them working first before adding anything else one by one till you find what breaks it.

Wish this site put a "date uploaded" tag next to that so you know which is the latest. 

5 hours ago, Hamguy31 said:

Wish this site put a "date uploaded" tag next to that so you know which is the latest. 

Well the file name tells you the date I uploaded it (in Australian time so it might be a day in the future at times :))  that's why I do it that way and if you look at the download page in the title it has the latest version uploaded too :)

I deleted everything and installed again.
Now animations do not start.
In the case of the "AAF Violation":
* In debug mode, there is no error report on the screen.
* Restriction devices apply to protogonist and satellite.
* No scene cancellation error
* violation does not stop.

Just violators stand around applauding and whistling, but the animation of the violation does not occur.

Judging by the information from the papyrus, an error occurs when the AAF contacts the papyrus and it cannot write the error.
File Fallout4.ini edited in mod organizer 2 and in the game folder. It did not help.

I made a mistake somewhere in the installation or configuration, but I can not understand where.

10 hours ago, REB85 said:

I deleted everything and installed again.
Now animations do not start.
In the case of the "AAF Violation":
* In debug mode, there is no error report on the screen.
* Restriction devices apply to protogonist and satellite.
* No scene cancellation error
* violation does not stop.

Just violators stand around applauding and whistling, but the animation of the violation does not occur.

Judging by the information from the papyrus, an error occurs when the AAF contacts the papyrus and it cannot write the error.
File Fallout4.ini edited in mod organizer 2 and in the game folder. It did not help.

I made a mistake somewhere in the installation or configuration, but I can not understand where.

Hmm sorry I have no idea why. Have you tried running the GFV tool on the AAF Discord?

Hey @Halstrom Savage Cabbage Couch and... Crane? animations are coming up when no furniture of any kind is around. I haven't been able to determine if this is a themes or @SavageCabbage issue by looking at the XMLs. It happens when called from script and from the AAF interface. It freaked me the fuck out at first as I am testing a new Hardship build but I've eliminated the possibility it's anything to do with me. 

I've never had this problem with previous versions of either of your mods.

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Hey @Halstrom Savage Cabbage Couch and... Crane? animations are coming up when no furniture of any kind is around. I haven't been able to determine if this is a themes or @SavageCabbage issue by looking at the XMLs. It happens when called from script and from the AAF interface. It freaked me the fuck out at first as I am testing a new Hardship build but I've eliminated the possibility it's anything to do with me. 

I've never had this problem with previous versions of either of your mods.

As far as I can tell all I do is add these tags to them, I can't see why any of them would make them a non-furniture animation I think that's all handled in the FunritureData and animationData by SC. I'm not sure how that part works.

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-01Tease" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Tease,Held1,Love5,Stim3,Dom-5,NullToSelf,HandToNipples"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-03Spoon" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim5,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-04Spoon" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim5,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-05Spoon" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim5,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-01Tease" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Neutral,Tease,Held1,Love5,Stim3,Dom-5,NullToSelf,HandToNipples"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-03Handjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Handjob,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-3,NullToSelf,PenisToHand"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-04Handjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Handjob,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-3,NullToSelf,PenisToHand"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-05Blowjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Blowjob,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToMouth"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-06Blowjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Blowjob,FromFront,Neutral,ClimaxM,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToMouth"/>

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch_PlayerHouse01-03Facefuck" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Blowjob,FromFront,Neutral,ClimaxM,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToMouth"/>

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Crane01-03Carry" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Crane,Carry,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Stim7,Love5,Dom-1,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>