[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

6 hours ago, Halstrom said:

As far as I can tell all I do is add these tags to them, I can't see why any of them would make them a non-furniture animation I think that's all handled in the FunritureData and animationData by SC. I'm not sure how that part works.

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-01Tease" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Tease,Held1,Love5,Stim3,Dom-5,NullToSelf,HandToNipples"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-03Spoon" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim5,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-04Spoon" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim5,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch01-05Spoon" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim5,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-01Tease" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Neutral,Tease,Held1,Love5,Stim3,Dom-5,NullToSelf,HandToNipples"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-03Handjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Handjob,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-3,NullToSelf,PenisToHand"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-04Handjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Handjob,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-3,NullToSelf,PenisToHand"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-05Blowjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Blowjob,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToMouth"/>
<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-06Blowjob" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Blowjob,FromFront,Neutral,ClimaxM,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToMouth"/>

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Couch_PlayerHouse01-03Facefuck" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Couch,Blowjob,FromFront,Neutral,ClimaxM,Held1,Love3,Stim1,Dom-5,NullToSelf,PenisToMouth"/>

<tag position="SC-FM-Human-Crane01-03Carry" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,Crane,Carry,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Stim7,Love5,Dom-1,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina"/>

I think somebody in my thread found it. It's a misplaced space in savage cabbage's locations for those positions I didn't think that would effect XMLs like that but it seems so. I'll test it later.

Edit: I confirmed that is the problem: Location ="Couches" instead of Location="Couches" If you can believe it. I think this issue has existed in previous SC versions, as even One Patch XMLs have it, but I never noticed it because I've been running Indarello which overwrites those XMLs and presumably doesn't have the issue. Anybody fixing this themselves will want to make sure they installed One Patch without SC yet installed, or go in and delete the One Patch Savage Cabbage XMLs as well as editing the SC 1.2 SavageCabbage_positionData.xml.

So yeah, not tags related

2 hours ago, theprogamer+715 said:

hey the mod keeps crashing my game what do I do

I'm 99.99% sure this mode is not crashing your game. You have a conflict elsewhere. Some people are reporting that if they remove the Squirt patch by @Indarello solves the issue. Which makes me think that they may of installed something in the wrong order ( but I could be wrong)

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

I'm 99.99% sure this mode is not crashing your game. You have a conflict elsewhere. Some people are reporting that if they remove the Squirt patch by @Indarello solves the issue. Which makes me think that they may of installed something in the wrong order ( but I could be wrong)

I deleted both mods which file should I download V200507.1.7z or the other one, also should I still get the squirt patch again or no

37 minutes ago, theprogamer+715 said:

I deleted both mods which file should I download V200507.1.7z or the other one, also should I still get the squirt patch again or no

Sorry I should of said after removing the squirt patch, you could of checked in game an seen if that had solved you issue. bu never mind sorry.

This is the one you want "AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V200512.0.7z  " 

If your following a guide like this one (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-13may2020/

Then Follow it's install order to the letter for the rest of the mods. install order is everything in modding.

Yes do install it again and hopefully it should work this time,

9 minutes ago, theprogamer+715 said:

hey when I deleted the squirt mod, and tried this mod the game crashed, idk what to do,

and do I have to download all those mods in the guide for the mod to work

No you just need FSE, LooksMenu, AAf, AAF Themes and a pose mod or animation mod for AAF to work in a very basic install.

You can check your install of AAF by downloading the GFV.exe from here:https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z  . read the instructions and run it . it will report back with any issues.

But if your not able to get the AAF Menu or loading screen I would start a fresh.

7 hours ago, theprogamer+715 said:

which version of the hardship mod should I have

Do not bother trying to install Hardship unless you have AAF and the animation's working First. You will find it easy'r to follow a guide like the one I linked above.

4 hours ago, EvilG. said:

Every time I try to install this Mod with MO2 I get the message "Installation as fomod failed: No conditions were succesful in an "OR" clause". Is there any solution?

Yes install AAF and activate it first.

I solved my old problems. The name of the problem is "A.J. various XMLs". If someone turns inna and says that the AAF violation is triggered, the AAF does not return an error, but the animation does not occur, then advise him to remove this mod.

But new gaps appeared:
1) in some scenes, dogs have members, and in some not.
2) Erection in super mutants occurs in the wrong direction.
3) Erection in people and ghouls (not feral) occurs in the wrong direction.
4) the penises of people and ghouls (not feral) passing through the body increase and pass through the back of the head.
5) White sperm glows (what the hell?)
6) Green sperm appeared (what the hell?)
7) The vagina glows (I understand the radiation around, but why should the vagina glow?)
? Squirt is like someone pissing on a flashlight.
9) Animation of sexual partners does not correspond to each other.
10) Super mutants die while standing and you cannot collect loot from them (I deleted the skeleton file, this did not help.)

Necessary:
1) make sure that in all animations the penises work correctly and do not pass through the body.
2) make sure that penises in dogs are in all animations.
3) make sure that sperm, vagina and squirt do not shine + leave only white sperm and remove green.
4) make the animation of the sexual partners coincide.
5) make super mutants die normally and loot can be collected.

How to do it?

ScreenShot306.png

ScreenShot308.png

ScreenShot337.png

ScreenShot334.png

ScreenShot333.png

ScreenShot331.png

ScreenShot328.png

ScreenShot330.png

6 hours ago, REB85 said:

I solved my old problems. The name of the problem is "A.J. various XMLs". If someone turns inna and says that the AAF violation is triggered, the AAF does not return an error, but the animation does not occur, then advise him to remove this mod.

But new gaps appeared:
4) the penises of people and ghouls (not feral) passing through the body increase and pass through the back of the head.
7) The vagina glows (I understand the radiation around, but why should the vagina glow?)
10) Super mutants die while standing and you cannot collect loot from them (I deleted the skeleton file, this did not help.)

Necessary:
1) make sure that in all animations the penises work correctly and do not pass through the body.
3) make sure that sperm, vagina and squirt do not shine + leave only white sperm and remove green.

How to do it?

Themes has nothing to do with Penis's or Cum Overlays.
AJ's is pretty outdated nowdays, I'm dropping support for it soon because it causes so many issues and is so out of date.

9 hours ago, REB85 said:

But new gaps appeared:

Necessary:

How to do it?

1- Your erection issues sound like maybe you built the male body with Erection at 100% instead of 0% in Bodyslide.  Could be something else though.

2- Do you have SilverPerv's Erection Fix installed?  I thought it added missing dog penises.

3- Sperm overlays are from Indarello's patch.  Green is added from supermutants and feral ghouls, IIRC.  As far as I know, there's no in-game way to change it if it's not your thing.  However if you're comfortable modifying the XMLs, look in /Data/AAF and you'll see "cum_overlaysdata.xml" and "cum_overlaysdata_mutant.xml".  I imagine you could either disable green sperm entirely by changing all quantity values to zero, or if you prefer to see white sperm, rename all overlay templates to the human version (e.g. "Anal_1M" becomes "Anal_1").  No idea on the squirt or white cum glowing, I think that's just the way it looks.  Depending on the skin texture you're using, some vaginas look glowy in certain lighting for me as well.  I just chalked it up to a game engine/rendering issue.

4) Are you referring to the erections not matching up?  Or is there another mismatch?

5) This is an issue with "dismemberment", where you shoot off a body part.  Updated skeleton doesn't support dismemberment I believe.  Trust me, you can still find the loot, but you have to search around the ground for tiny meat chunks and ignore the floating torso.  If you change back to the original skeleton somehow, I doubt the Supermutant sex animations will work correctly.

PS: I like your little Barbie doll  :wink:

On 5/27/2020 at 8:17 PM, spicydoritos said:

1- Your erection issues sound like maybe you built the male body with Erection at 100% instead of 0% in Bodyslide.  Could be something else though.

2- Do you have SilverPerv's Erection Fix installed?  I thought it added missing dog penises.

3- Sperm overlays are from Indarello's patch.  Green is added from supermutants and feral ghouls, IIRC.  As far as I know, there's no in-game way to change it if it's not your thing.  However if you're comfortable modifying the XMLs, look in /Data/AAF and you'll see "cum_overlaysdata.xml" and "cum_overlaysdata_mutant.xml".  I imagine you could either disable green sperm entirely by changing all quantity values to zero, or if you prefer to see white sperm, rename all overlay templates to the human version (e.g. "Anal_1M" becomes "Anal_1").  No idea on the squirt or white cum glowing, I think that's just the way it looks.  Depending on the skin texture you're using, some vaginas look glowy in certain lighting for me as well.  I just chalked it up to a game engine/rendering issue.

4) Are you referring to the erections not matching up?  Or is there another mismatch?

5) This is an issue with "dismemberment", where you shoot off a body part.  Updated skeleton doesn't support dismemberment I believe.  Trust me, you can still find the loot, but you have to search around the ground for tiny meat chunks and ignore the floating torso.  If you change back to the original skeleton somehow, I doubt the Supermutant sex animations will work correctly.

PS: I like your little Barbie doll  :wink:

Yes, a silver fix has been installed.
Yes, I set an erection of 100%, because if you put an erection of 0%, you get what is shown in the screenshot below, in this post.
And if I tick "build morphs" then the penises fly away into the sky.
When I say that the animations do not match, I mean that the violator fucks the air and the invisible person violates the victim. Well, or the dog violate the ground, and the victim sucks an imaginary penis (as in one of my screenshots)
 And also, when the violator and the victim perform the correct animation, but the violator’s penis fucks the air.
 Also, when blowing, the penis enters not in the mouth, but in the forehead.
 I have installed a mod that highlights enemy targets and corpses (even the smallest pieces) and in 50% of cases when dying while standing, not a single piece comes off from the mutants.

ScreenShot347.png

ScreenShot345.png

ScreenShot313.png

ScreenShot332.png

ScreenShot341.png

ScreenShot337.png

3 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

remove skeleton hkx from the one patch to bang them all folder for supermutants and it will solve the frozen dead mutant problem.

I read about it and deleted this file. But it did not help. mod organizer 2 will always find where to create a problem.