[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

I am having issues with the installation of the servitron patch component. I am installing with MO2 and its detecting servitron is installed and the option is ticked but when I check the installed mod I am not seeing Theme_Servitron_raceData.xml in the AAF folder in the installed mod (left pane) or in the data tab in the right pane. I just seems like the FOMOD is just not installing the patch despite ticking the option.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Hannibal_P said:

Apologies for this if it sounds noob-ish, but with the latest version of this here theme set...will it eliminated the need for the Basic Theme set?

No but the Basic Theme set doesn't have much in it anyway, it's only for pose mods.

On 5/27/2020 at 10:16 AM, Halstrom said:

Themes has nothing to do with Penis's or Cum Overlays.

I have the same penis morph problem as REB85 using the latest version. (just the penis morph issue)

Have no clue why and it make nooo sense!!! But if I roll back to February's version everything works.  Install the latest version and penis's morph is wacky again.

I don't use Body Talk or Fusion Girl, and all the animations play & morph fine, with the old version.

I'm slowly (painfully slow) adding/replacing the new tags to the old version to see if I can figure out exactly what is causing it.

BTW, updating Themes was the only mod changed.

4 hours ago, starscream196 said:

I never saw a notification that showed it was installed, is that normal? How exactly do I install this mod? All I did was downloaded the file and then used Vortex by dropping the 7zip into it and that was it. Did I do anything wrong?

Make sure the AAFThemes.esl is active.

12 hours ago, starscream196 said:

I never saw a notification that showed it was installed, is that normal? How exactly do I install this mod? All I did was downloaded the file and then used Vortex by dropping the 7zip into it and that was it. Did I do anything wrong?

I have just dropped the file into the Vortex, then Install, then Enable. That was really everything I had to do.

45 minutes ago, Lintmaker said:

I'm trying to install this via MO2, but I keep getting the message, "Installation as fomod failed: No conditions were successful in an 'OR' clause!" Any idea what went wrong or what I can do to rectify this?

I installed this via MO2 without any problems 2 days ago...

Maybe your downloaded file is corrupt or broken I dunno. Or maybe your MO2 is very old and needs an update. I suggest that redownloading it and checking the version of MO2

7 hours ago, Lintmaker said:

I'm trying to install this via MO2, but I keep getting the message, "Installation as fomod failed: No conditions were successful in an 'OR' clause!" Any idea what went wrong or what I can do to rectify this?

Activate AAF

I'm having trouble installing this in Mod Manager. I downloaded the most recent file (V200506) and when I try to install it it comes up with this message "Installation as a FOMOD failed: No condition were successful in 'OR' clause!" followed by "Missing requirement: The file 'AAF.esp/AFF.esm' should be active, but was missing!" in the log. I tried both files that are able to be downloaded and I'm having the same issue.

I will admit that when it comes to coding and installing mods I'm still a novice but I would really like to get this mod working so If anyone can help out with how they installed the mod I'd be grateful. Thanks