[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

I have tried just about everything now, for 3 days straight, but nothing seems to work. Every mod is working completely fine, exept one problem. I use AAF Sex Em Up by EgoBallistic and to check if it work, I assaulted a woman with my male character, I tried multiple times, with multiple tweaks and "fixes" but nothing is working. I keep getting the in game message "You force yourself on them" and no animation playing at all, I do get stripped naked, but the victim does not. The debug monitor reads "AAF ERROR:[034] Failed to start 'FM' scene because there are no 'FEMALE HUMAN + MALE HUMAN' animations." Or might the problem be the missing plugin SSEX.esp?

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/tMQLXVW

I checked steamapps/common/Fallout4/Data/AAF and I did find the file Theme_SexKinky_NoFurnFM_tagData.xml

I used Vortex to install the mods.

Also, could you maybe clarify this thing about the loading order for me? All the information I found online regarding it was that "The loading order have to be right" but no information on how to set it. I guess you sort it out under "Plugins" in Vortex, but I kind of got the feeling that it sorts it out by itself in the latest release at least, because all other mods have been working completely fine without me fumbling with the loadorder. And the SEU mod also works, exept for the animations.

Even though I have not gotten the mod to work properly yet, I wan't to thank you for all the time you spend making it and helping people getting it to work :)

Edit: I do have the ZaZ-Extended_Skeleton mod, but I cant find it as a plugin. (Don't know if it should be a plugin or not) I did try to reinstall it, but nothing changed.

Edit II: I tried disabeling and uninstalling all the other mods. Results: I tried to assault a female and got the in game message "You found nothing intresting"

I tried to assault a male to the same old in game message "You corce yourself on them" and same old debugg message "Failed to start 'MM' scene because there are no 'MALE HUMAN + MALE HUMAN' animations."

18 minutes ago, Jolie9 said:

I have tried just about everything now, for 3 days straight, but nothing seems to work. Every mod is working completely fine, exept one problem. I use AAF Sex Em Up by EgoBallistic and to check if it work, I assaulted a woman with my male character, I tried multiple times, with multiple tweaks and "fixes" but nothing is working. I keep getting the in game message "You force yourself on them" and no animation playing at all, I do get stripped naked, but the victim does not. The debug monitor reads "AAF ERROR:[034] Failed to start 'FM' scene because there are no 'FEMALE HUMAN + MALE HUMAN' animations." Or might the problem be the missing plugin SSEX.esp?

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/tMQLXVW

I checked steamapps/common/Fallout4/Data/AAF and I did find the file Theme_SexKinky_NoFurnFM_tagData.xml

I used Vortex to install the mods.

Also, could you maybe clarify this thing about the loading order for me? All the information I found online regarding it was that "The loading order have to be right" but no information on how to set it. I guess you sort it out under "Plugins" in Vortex, but I kind of got the feeling that it sorts it out by itself in the latest release at least, because all other mods have been working completely fine without me fumbling with the loadorder. And the SEU mod also works, exept for the animations.

Even though I have not gotten the mod to work properly yet, I wan't to thank you for all the time you spend making it and helping people getting it to work :)

Edit: I do have the ZaZ-Extended_Skeleton mod, but I cant find it as a plugin. (Don't know if it should be a plugin or not) I did try to reinstall it, but nothing changed.

You mite want to take a look at this guide here:

It's up to date and in the word's of Jensen (NVIDIA)   " It Just Works"

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

You mite want to take a look at this guide here:

It's up to date and in the word's of Jensen (NVIDIA)   " It Just Works"

Thank you, I'll try it and post the results.

As long as it's not in the words of Tod Howard "It just works" xD

Only difference betwene the guide, and what I had allready done, was the patch.

It didn't work.

I were able to play some of the animations through "Atomic Lust", so I came to the conclution that it must be something wrong with the"Sex Em Up" mod.

Gonna report it at SEU's mod page.

2 hours ago, Jolie9 said:

Only difference betwene the guide, and what I had allready done, was the patch.

It didn't work.

I were able to play some of the animations through "Atomic Lust", so I came to the conclution that it must be something wrong with the"Sex Em Up" mod.

Gonna report it at SEU's mod page.

ok just an idea But did you by chance install SavageCabbage and select the furniture Animations as well? If so you will also need to install mods like HomeMaker and Settlement Supplies Extended. else this also can give you this error " no 'FEMALE HUMAN + MALE HUMAN' animations ". 

5 hours ago, Trashey said:

So sorry if this is already answered, but even with the DevDevices patch checkmarked, animations still remove belts/etc. Is it not installed properly?

I haven't had that problem, AAF doesn't attempt to unequip DD items for me. No idea what might be causing it though. Are you using anything else which might remove equipment before starting an animation?

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I haven't had that problem, AAF doesn't attempt to unequip DD items for me. No idea what might be causing it though. Are you using anything else which might remove equipment before starting an animation?

Beyond animation packs and DD, main mods I got are Violate, CombatStripLite, and Sex Attributes + Sexual Harassment. They all have specific compatibility options for DD that I've checked, and CSL seems to work fine in not removing DD, but animations begun by Violate or SH do. Those are the only mods I've got that initiate animations though, so don't know how to really test if it's them specifically

My load order is a bit of a mess, I followed Saya_Scarlett's AAF guide for loadorder of most animations(edit:just realized i messed up a couple) but just winged it from there, could be an issue with the order I've  got DD, Violate, SA+SH,CSL etc in

1 hour ago, Trashey said:

Beyond animation packs and DD, main mods I got are Violate, CombatStripLite, and Sex Attributes + Sexual Harassment. They all have specific compatibility options for DD that I've checked, and CSL seems to work fine in not removing DD, but animations begun by Violate or SH do. Those are the only mods I've got that initiate animations though, so don't know how to really test if it's them specifically

I'm using all of those in my loadout and haven't experienced the same problem, so yeah I have doubts they're involved.

7 hours ago, Trashey said:

My load order is a bit of a mess, I followed Saya_Scarlett's AAF guide for loadorder of most animations(edit:just realized i messed up a couple) but just winged it from there, could be an issue with the order I've  got DD, Violate, SA+SH,CSL etc in

When you installed AAF maybe you checked the box for "remove all equipment"?

On 7/7/2020 at 5:02 PM, vaultbait said:

I'm using all of those in my loadout and haven't experienced the same problem, so yeah I have doubts they're involved.

I got the devices to stay on, but now I've got a couple questions for u since you're running all the same stuff.  1) is there any way to get animations to "respect" the chastity belt and have animations blocked by belts/gags/etc, as I seem to recall in Skyrim, and 2) if you run it, is Sex Em Up compatible with Violate and Attributes/Harassment?

2 hours ago, Trashey said:

I got the devices to stay on, but now I've got a couple questions for u since you're running all the same stuff.  1) is there any way to get animations to "respect" the chastity belt and have animations blocked by belts/gags/etc, as I seem to recall in Skyrim, and 2) if you run it, is Sex Em Up compatible with Violate and Attributes/Harassment?

Not sure, sorry, I haven't see features like that mentioned anywhere at least. It looks like the chastity belts still have access holes though if you inspect the meshes (or maybe I've imagined it?). I definitely still get plenty of not-so-chaste experiences with them on anyway.

10 hours ago, Trashey said:

1) is there any way to get animations to "respect" the chastity belt and have animations blocked by belts/gags/etc, as I seem to recall in Skyrim, and 2) if you run it, is Sex Em Up compatible with Violate and Attributes/Harassment?

1) AAF Violate respects gags, so that if you have a gag on you will not get blowjob animations and you may get animations with "gagged" sounds if you have those installed.  It doesn't do anything with chastity belts though.

2) Sex Em Up, Violate, Attributes, and Harassment are all compatible - I use them all together myself.  If Attributes is installed, Violate will react to its statistics and killing violators will restore some of your self esteem.

• 2 weeks later...

@Halstrom minor bug: the Gray User 50 Shades animations in Theme_SexKinky_NoFurnFM_tagData.xml all have the "Gagged" tag:

<tag position="Gray Missionary 01 Staged" tags="F_M,NoFurn,Missionary,Aggressive,Gagged,Held5,Stim5,Love-9,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,GrayUser"/>
<tag position="Gray Missionary 01 Staged (Gagged)" tags="F_M,NoFurn,Missionary,Aggressive,Gagged,Held5,Stim5,Love-9,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,GrayUser"/>

Only the positions with (Gagged) in their names should have that tag.

No rush - hope you feel better, man.

No update, but just editing the file description to add more detail on the tagging.
There will be an update in the next week or so with a major change.
Themes will become gradually obsolete as I move the tagging from Themes into the Animators positionData.XML's one Author at a time.
SavageCabbage's is just about done and will be the first, then BP70's and Greys as I a believe they are both still about to change their downloads to suit.
It's pretty simple cut and paste stuff. For new animations Animators can just copy the tags from similar existing animations.
But the removal of Themes will mean Animators will also have to set up their FOMODs' to select Vanilla/Kinky/Creature options

Reasons:
The sheer number of animations is becoming to large for me to handle anymore, over 1600 now.
I want time to get into STATs and my other Mods.
I am legally blind and have had deteriorating vision loss for 10 years due to Glaucoma so its just getting harder to read large screens of data.
Moving the tags into the positionData should save a bit of memory.
One less requirement for Newbies.
Animation Authors have a better idea what their animations entail, I've basically been guessing from descriptions.

7 hours ago, Halstrom said:

No update, but just editing the file description to add more detail on the tagging.
There will be an update in the next week or so with a major change.
Themes will become gradually obsolete as I move the tagging from Themes into the Animators positionData.XML's one Author at a time.
SavageCabbage's is just about done and will be the first, then BP70's and Greys as I a believe they are both still about to change their downloads to suit.
It's pretty simple cut and paste stuff. For new animations Animators can just copy the tags from similar existing animations.
But the removal of Themes will mean Animators will also have to set up their FOMODs' to select Vanilla/Kinky/Creature options

Reasons:
The sheer number of animations is becoming to large for me to handle anymore.
I am legally blind and have had deteriorating vision loss for 10 years due to Glaucoma so its just getting harder to read large screens of data.
Animation Authors have a better idea what their animations entail, I've basically been guessing from descriptions.

Thanks for all your hard work  @Halstrom. I do think this is the best solution in the long run though I do worry about orphaned positions down the line. though honestly Crazy's stuff is too primitive for actual use for most people. That said if you wanna tag orphaned XMLs like Crazy and Vader's I'd be willing to add those as an optional install in Staged Leito Plus.

Look on the bright side at least I already did Leito so you don't have to do anything there, and @Ulfbearth has the MM versions of everything covered.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, here it is the Big update. Reasons for this are:

The sheer number of animations is becoming to large for me to handle anymore, over 1600 now.

READ THIS!

Update 200812.0:
This version contains no tagging for Savage Cabbages animations. Savage Cabbage is about to release an update that contains all the tags so wait for that before using this if you use Savage Cabbages animations.
Other than that there were some minor fixes but the other animation packs remain the same.
The next update will be for BP70's animations.
Added a tag "Rough" to all the "Aggressive" animations so there are effectively 4 stages for animators to choose from Loving, Neutral, Rough and Aggressive(rape).