13 minutes ago, BeepBorpDug56 said:

Um any answer to my question?

Sure, here's an answer: I have never used that option and don't know how it works.

... alright, lemme give you some time in the light then, the "Asexual reproduction" option under "Pregnancy" has a description. It's all i can give you really. I assume this also relies on the position itself allowing for impregnation in that role. EG: Standing and Doggy both, as actor 1 (The one doing the fucking) probably prevents you from impregnating yourself, but if you climax as the one being fucked, you have a chance to impregnate yourself instead of having your partner impregnate you. This is all assumption as i've never used or tested this feature.

29 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Sure, here's an answer: I have never used that option and don't know how it works.

... alright, lemme give you some time in the light then, the "Asexual reproduction" option under "Pregnancy" has a description. It's all i can give you really. I assume this also relies on the position itself allowing for impregnation in that role. EG: Standing and Doggy both, as actor 1 (The one doing the fucking) probably prevents you from impregnating yourself, but if you climax as the one being fucked, you have a chance to impregnate yourself instead of having your partner impregnate you. This is all assumption as i've never used or tested this feature.

Well it's something to work off, so thanks.

15 hours ago, red3dred said:

I mean, you refused to send the log, and only grazed upon the error, so i was waiting until you scrolled up a bit and actually did the thing, but judging by how you only mentioned Sexbound thus far, i assume you found an actual typo/bug in the API. Which version, i don't know. Thanks for the info i guess? At any rate, that'll be noted for Locuturus...

Yeah, they're right. I missed one spot where the transformation group was named wrong in the animation file. Keep in mind adding this support for applying groin apparel items required 40+ changes in the animation file which is up to 10,000+ lines of configuration now.

It has since been fixed in the latest version, and the user has been credited for reporting this bug as well.

Fun Fact: I don't directly edit one *.animation file. The real source of Sexbound has hundreds of smaller JSON files with each responsible for its own parts and/or positions, and I use automation to merge all JSON files into an *.animation file.

Edited by Locuturus

I've also noticed that in the POV module that comes with SxB 5.11, the actor penetration type is always set to 1 (and a piece of the code might be missing in pov/part.lua), so the M/M animations aren't being displayed correctly in positions 1 and 2, but  the POV module is still in early access so no pressure! I wouldn't be surprised if you're already aware of that, take your time ?
I remember that it worked in one of the previous versions (5.8 i think?), so I'm thinking that might be a problem on my side

Edited by silphium_potion
17 hours ago, red3dred said:

Hmm... You can try updating your Lustbound base to the one i've posted in the Lustbound thread, but looking at the error i get a feeling there maybe new changes to the pregnancy script, that is making it incompatible with the patch i've made, and @ptmc2112 shared, this may require a new patch soon, but without knowing when or if the API is updated it's really hard to say when or if i'll get it made... Or Locuturus can also fix that up real quick in the near future.

I'm afraid i can't help you much there without taking a while to read old and new code.

Edit: Took a while to compared the codes, and it's not different, the patch should still work fine... May i ask you how you used the patch?/ How you applied it?
If the issue is persistent even after the patch this is either a new issue or something else.

I simply replaced the file in the script file that you mentionned in the message including the patch, and I can't seem to find the patch for lustbound too... (I'm going to reupdate again at the last version, just to seen, then apply the patch one by one, pregnant patch first, then the lustbound patch if you can give me it if that is possible.)

6 hours ago, Shynasha said:

I simply replaced the file in the script file that you mentionned in the message including the patch, and I can't seem to find the patch for lustbound too... (I'm going to reupdate again at the last version, just to seen, then apply the patch one by one, pregnant patch first, then the lustbound patch if you can give me it if that is possible.)

It's not a patch, it's a different version.

15 hours ago, Shynasha said:

Welp, just updated to last version, I did not install the update of Red because Locu said it was fixed, then removed allu toys mod and now game crash when starting a map.

starbound.log 76.04 kB · 5 downloads

I see Sexbound v3 loaded according to the log. Be sure that is updated, and doesn't have another instance of Sexbound in the Mods folder. All of those "patch" files are suspect to be broken. Should check they work and do what's expected one at a time after upgrading Sexbound.

Edited by Locuturus
9 hours ago, Locuturus said:

I see Sexbound v3 loaded according to the log. Be sure that is updated, and doesn't have another instance of Sexbound in the Mods folder. All of those "patch" files are suspect to be broken. Should check they work and do what's expected one at a time after upgrading Sexbound.

Trust me or not, it seem that the sexbound mod got somehow removed from my files, maybe it was me IDK, but yeah fixed, sex work again and all for now.

14 hours ago, Shynasha said:

Trust me or not, it seem that the sexbound mod got somehow removed from my files, maybe it was me IDK, but yeah fixed, sex work again and all for now.

There's a list of incompatible mods, and some of the mods in the list contain many Sexbound core files. From now on, I'm examining mods to have these core files and it will automatically get them placed on the incompatible list. SexLab for Skyrim has the same rule that the core scripts cannot be edited, but I'm more lenient so long as modders are overriding individual functions and not the whole script files.

The exposed API is the safe interface to access the core engine features of Sexbound.

Edited by Locuturus

I just downloaded this today and couldn't get past the giggling start up screen before CTD.  the pak file starts fine. the src.zip file  causes CTD (yes i unzipped it and put it into the folder) was the only mod for the game I had installed. tested it several times. src.zip has an issue it seems.

53 minutes ago, Cilence said:

I just downloaded this today and couldn't get past the giggling start up screen before CTD.  the pak file starts fine. the src.zip file  causes CTD (yes i unzipped it and put it into the folder) was the only mod for the game I had installed. tested it several times. src.zip has an issue it seems.

Sorry if I'm a bit blunt, I'm just trying to help.

did you dump the whole zip into the mod folder, so the _metadata file is in the mod folder? starbound relies on unpacked mods to be either in a .pak file in the mods folder, or in their own folder inside the mods folder.

Also, it would help to provide the starbound.log file in storage (shows up as type text document if you don't have file name extensions visible), which is far more useful than skyrim, as it logs the entire load order, and every error it encounters, including ones that cause CTD.

Fun Fact: starbound relies on a "no error" environment to work, if something errors during loading it either doesn't exist in the game or cause CTD, and if it errors during gameplay, you either teleport back to your ship (generally safest place to teleport), whatever you are doing stops working, or causes a CTD.

7 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

Sorry if I'm a bit blunt, I'm just trying to help.

did you dump the whole zip into the mod folder, so the _metadata file is in the mod folder? starbound relies on unpacked mods to be either in a .pak file in the mods folder, or in their own folder inside the mods folder.

Also, it would help to provide the starbound.log file in storage (shows up as type text document if you don't have file name extensions visible), which is far more useful than skyrim, as it logs the entire load order, and every error it encounters, including ones that cause CTD.

Fun Fact: starbound relies on a "no error" environment to work, if something errors during loading it either doesn't exist in the game or cause CTD, and if it errors during gameplay, you either teleport back to your ship (generally safest place to teleport), whatever you are doing stops working, or causes a CTD.

yeah i dumped the entire zip file in the mod folder because all modding instructions say to put whats in the zip in the mod folder  or just the pak file. so i need to put it in a folder first then in the mod folder?

29 minutes ago, Cilence said:

yeah i dumped the entire zip file in the mod folder because all modding instructions say to put whats in the zip in the mod folder  or just the pak file. so i need to put it in a folder first then in the mod folder?

yes, if you use 7zip there should be an option "extract to */" or something like that, it creates a folder of the same name and puts all files in there. otherwise just create a folder and extract the files into that.

every mod that isn't a .pak file needs its own folder

44 minutes ago, Cilence said:

Good to know i know all thiese games tend to have an extra step to allow mods to work. do i need an extra file or anything for mods to activate even after putting them in the folder or would sexbound work from the start?

No extra step. You can verify you installed Sexbound successfully by typing the command /sexbound in game. It should respond with "Sexbound exists!"

1 hour ago, Locuturus said:

No extra step. You can verify you installed Sexbound successfully by typing the command /sexbound in game. It should respond with "Sexbound exists!"

just suing the games chat  or a command line like skyrim? Thanks for the info.