12 hours ago, SGUDestiny said:

I found a strange bug, first, pregnancy is broken, when my character is impregnated and gives a birth i can press birth button infinitley, it will appear again.
The frist bug was that my character went invisible when lying on sex-furniture.

And last bug, abortion pill wont work and my character cant climax&get pregnant again

This error is spamming in the starbound.log

[14:50:31.937[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:32.065[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:32.195[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:32.319[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:32.449[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:32.574[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:32.704[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:32.828[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:32.955[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:33.079[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:33.205[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:33.333[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:33.459[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:33.593[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:33.730[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:33.866[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:33.994[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
[14:50:34.159[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:305: attempt to index a nil value
etc...

This problem was resolved by a patch that @red3dred had posted previously in this forum. It's a problem with a value having been improperly placed I believe in the script itself or something along those lines. Just look around for the script that he posted that was modified to fix this problem, and it should clear that issue of pregnancy being borked for you.

for some reason subgenders dont seem to work almost at all for me

lustbounds hormone patch, none of the slut2go npcs, not even setting players uuid in the config

only the aphrodite succubi work

starbound.log

ok new character and now futa works, but cuntboys dont

not with gfy, not with hormone patch, not with lustbound phone

Edited by meteo1337
forgot to wrap uuid in "

OK .... i found a new problem the old one was just a small patch i had to unsubscribe from .... now i have a small issue with tenants and npcs the tend to break after using the statute or the lewd magazine idk if nat horny works tbh .... my problem is if they would be ready to get onto a enabled bed (cheated bed or with addon doesnt matter) some of these npcs behave like normal and some just stand there not interactable etc... i tried to collect rent and tried to talk to them nothing works anymore until i break the deed and spawn a new one in ..... can someone help me fix this?starbound.log

7 hours ago, meteo1337 said:

for some reason subgenders dont seem to work almost at all for me

lustbounds hormone patch, none of the slut2go npcs, not even setting players uuid in the config

only the aphrodite succubi work

starbound.log 183.6 kB · 0 downloads

ok new character and now futa works, but cuntboys dont

not with gfy, not with hormone patch, not with lustbound phone

3 hours ago, ShoDanSilent said:

OK .... i found a new problem the old one was just a small patch i had to unsubscribe from .... now i have a small issue with tenants and npcs the tend to break after using the statute or the lewd magazine idk if nat horny works tbh .... my problem is if they would be ready to get onto a enabled bed (cheated bed or with addon doesnt matter) some of these npcs behave like normal and some just stand there not interactable etc... i tried to collect rent and tried to talk to them nothing works anymore until i break the deed and spawn a new one in ..... can someone help me fix this?starbound.log

... well, i expected as much, with the merge and all. I can't really provide support with the latest version and Lustbound, in particular, since the latest version of Sexbound is supposed to include Lustbound in it. That said, Lustbound is supposed to patch into Sexbound, but is instead forced to load before it now. In sum, what i'm trying to say is, something is probably not properly adapted in the Sexbound-Lustbound merge, and it's broken. I don't use the latest version, i can only hope your issue is of a sub-mod, or a faulty download, but the logs only mention that "scripts.lua" is borked and not returning the right thing.

What i can offer you, as a solution, is to either redownload Sexbound, and remove Lustbound, see if that works, or, try to find a older version of Sexbound.

22 minutes ago, red3dred said:

... well, i expected as much, with the merge and all. I can't really provide support with the latest version and Lustbound, in particular, since the latest version of Sexbound is supposed to include Lustbound in it. That said, Lustbound is supposed to patch into Sexbound, but is instead forced to load before it now. In sum, what i'm trying to say is, something is probably not properly adapted in the Sexbound-Lustbound merge, and it's broken. I don't use the latest version, i can only hope your issue is of a sub-mod, or a faulty download, but the logs only mention that "scripts.lua" is borked and not returning the right thing.

What i can offer you, as a solution, is to either redownload Sexbound, and remove Lustbound, see if that works, or, try to find a older version of Sexbound.

Do you have an older version? because i didnt find any 5.5.1 was fine i think .... but i can try to remove lustbound for now thats fine until this is patched

51 minutes ago, ShoDanSilent said:

Do you have an older version? because i didnt find any 5.5.1 was fine i think .... but i can try to remove lustbound for now thats fine until this is patched

I mean, Sexbound is Lustbound aswell now. That's the issue i'm trying to explain here; Having both may cause issues, or the version included into Sexbound may have issues on it's own. If it's the former, removing Lustbound may help. If it's the latter... I can provide an older version, but only versions older than ... 5.5.1 are the ones i have. After the downloads were moved off-site, then back, i didn't download the many silent updates, so i'm sorry about that.

There used to be a button for the older versions repository, i have no idea where that went aswell.

16 hours ago, red3dred said:

I mean, Sexbound is Lustbound aswell now. That's the issue i'm trying to explain here; Having both may cause issues, or the version included into Sexbound may have issues on it's own. If it's the former, removing Lustbound may help. If it's the latter... I can provide an older version, but only versions older than ... 5.5.1 are the ones i have. After the downloads were moved off-site, then back, i didn't download the many silent updates, so i'm sorry about that.

There used to be a button for the older versions repository, i have no idea where that went aswell.

ok i tried it out now but the bug still seems to be there so removing lustbound wasnt the "only" issue there ..... yes an older version seems to be nice i and i think many others would appreciate it

Sadly im not a coder or programmer so although i would help you i cant 

EDIT: I found out that they dont break they just ..... process? for a long time so they will get to normal eventually

Edited by ShoDanSilent
6 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

It's not, sexbound doesnt have lustia for example, just any edits lustbound made to core scripts was integrated with sexbound

It is and is not. Locuturus made it sound like a way more complete consumption, but indeed, while it does not have Lustia, for example, it does have most other "Base" Lustbound content. Dildos, Milking machines, Fleshlights etc. are all in there, and many of the scripts required for these objects to function were transcripted into the main API. Sexbound also had "LustboundBase" under it's "includes", which means it will force your normal Lustbound installation to load before it, which causes patches and overwrites to not load (The original ones from Lustbound) then overlaps them with Sexbound's files.

I haven't been using the latest Sexbound versions because it broke several features i was working towards expanding with it's updates, yet again, however, i should be able to test it to confirm or deny some of these issues later.

So, after some testing in my own little environment with a few too many Sexbound mods it seems the Latest Sexbound does seem to work, with nearly no issues at all, on my end. By which i mean, what i tried in total was:

• Lustbound's Hormone patch; (Worked normally, female became futanari. Males did not seem to become cuntboys in the GFY station however)
  • Normal NPC interactions with Lustbound hooker; (Worked normally)
  • Object interaction: Wall Dildo from Lustbound; (Worked normally)
  • Object interaction: Fuchsia and Futachsia; (Worked normally)
  • Object interaction: Holofelin; (Worked normally)
  • Object interaction: Go-Fuck-Yourself Station; (Worked normally except for the males not becoming Cuntboys)
  • Object interaction: Legacy API, Kitty the space cat; (Probably unaffected by Sexbound's version since it's legacy, but i tested it anyway, worked normally)
  • Secound round testing as Male character; Hormone patch does nothing to males.

So, in sum, there are some features that appear to be broken by the partial fusion of Sexbound and Lustbound, though nothing major thus far in my testing. To those having issues with the mods, @meteo1337 and @ShoDanSilent, make sure you have both things up to date:

1. Sexbound API (Hasn't been updated in a little bit)
  2. Lustbound Base (Manually updated version available here )

If those two things being up to date does not solve the issue, it maybe a faulty download or another strange issue, given both of your logs point to things added/changed by Lustbound not working as they should.

And thanks @ptmc2112 for making me stop being lazy and actually test stuff.

So I'm at a loss for why, but i grabbed the latest sexbound for a fresh install and everything works fine except for dialog and pregnancy, using the /sexbound plugins command shows both as disabled, but they are both enabled far as i can tell in configs. I cant for the life of me find the root cause.

I'll probably try and run down the mod list and see if i cant isolate the problem but for now i need sleep, so i figure the best thing to do is drop a log here and maybe someone more knowledgeable about this stuff will beat me to it.

starbound.log

1 hour ago, Ghostlyghost2 said:

So I'm at a loss for why, but i grabbed the latest sexbound for a fresh install and everything works fine except for dialog and pregnancy, using the /sexbound plugins command shows both as disabled, but they are both enabled far as i can tell in configs. I cant for the life of me find the root cause.

I'll probably try and run down the mod list and see if i cant isolate the problem but for now i need sleep, so i figure the best thing to do is drop a log here and maybe someone more knowledgeable about this stuff will beat me to it.

Simple enough, you have the Neki Sexbound patch. It does a bit more than just support the Neki, in fact it disables those modules exactly, and enables moans. I'd recommend opening the sexbound.config.patch file they include in their mod and removing all but the "supportedSpecies" line, and also remove the comma at the end of said line.

Edited by red3dred
25 minutes ago, Space_Thing said:

I have a question, why belly didnt appear when my character is pregnant, even if i make pregnant fetish true

Uh oh, sounds like an issue!

So, tell us that again with more info and a log, and we can take a good look at the problem. Follow the guide below;

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

Edited by red3dred
Derpa derp derp, fix me derps

So, i tried to do this in blank world, but still, when characted became Preg, tummy didnt appear, in previous characted i get preg, waited some days (like 7-8-9) but still, i put true in "Pregfetish" i checked artwork, i asked maybe because my characted is futa, so then i surrendered and come here.

starbound.config

Edited by Space_Thing
22 hours ago, red3dred said:

Simple enough, you have the Neki Sexbound patch. It does a bit more than just support the Neki, in fact it disables those modules exactly, and enables moans. I'd recommend opening the sexbound.config.patch file they include in their mod and removing all but the "supportedSpecies" line, and also remove the comma at the end of said line.

I want to fix that somehow, but same as with the animation - there seems to be no per-species config for those things T_T

I don't want to cause those kind of issues to people, and this kind of headache to you...

Halp...

19 hours ago, red3dred said:

So, tell us that again with more info and a log, and we can take a good look at the problem. Follow the guide below;

2 hours ago, Space_Thing said:

So, i tried to do this in blank world, but still, when characted became Preg, tummy didnt appear, in previous characted i get preg, waited some days (like 7-8-9) but still, i put true in "Pregfetish" i checked artwork, i asked maybe because my characted is futa, so then i surrendered and come here.

starbound.config 8.34 kB · 0 downloads

There, sorry

7 hours ago, Space_Thing said:

starbound.config 8.34 kB · 0 downloads

5 hours ago, Space_Thing said:

There, sorry

... well, that's the Config file, not the Log file... I don't think reading your keybindings and music volume will help us here.

7 hours ago, SeriousGameTester said:

I am currently modifing the sexbound pov.lua script and facing some trouble here.

How can I detect the current state (e.g. idie , sex , climax ...) of actor(s)?

I tried some command like :

if actor._isClimaxing then
if self._actors[2]:getStatus():hasStatus('climaxing') then

But none of them work.

Well, you can't exactly check that from there without adding some internal code calls, however, in my code attempt i just check for;

self.actors[1].frameName == "position1-climax"

As an example, you can probably try to do a "string match" and look for any position that ends with "-climax"

Sadly my changes to the PoV code don't work ever since there was another internal update to that code, early on in it's inception. Still, i'm sticking with it this way until i can move it to a newer version, and reuse the assets i have =V

6 hours ago, HyperJuni said:

I want to fix that somehow, but same as with the animation - there seems to be no per-species config for those things T_T

I don't want to cause those kind of issues to people, and this kind of headache to you...

Halp...

Well, you can sorta disable moans by leaving a blank patched-in array, i think? Default sounds won't play if there's an entry AFAIK.

(Even though your race does have a moan patch...)

And you can "disable" sextalk by refusing to merge with default dialogs, since you won't have any dialogs, it won't ever spout horny nonsense.

Nipples can also be disabled in the species config (See the patches inside the species folder, inside the Sexbound API.)

As for the pregnancy, i don't think there's a easy to disable it for just your species.

However, why is it included into the patch in the first place? Do they not have Pregnancy support or something? It's honestly easier to just not patch out entire modules in your support, but if you'd rather do things that way i won't judge. We already have plenty of people asking for support on a regular basis, it's not adding onto my headaches in any way. If anything, an easy response to the users is a good way to pass time. At least it's not like back in the day when i'd get daily reports of pregnancies breaking the 4th wall and taking -3 billion days. Those i could never solve.

2 hours ago, doodmanjones23 said:

So I had JUST installed the ZIP folder and did as the instructions said and whenever I boot up starbound it just shuts itself off after the chucklefish logo appears. How can I fix this from happening? The pak seems to work but I'd like to customize my experience

starbound.log 26.35 kB · 0 downloads starbound.config 8.32 kB · 0 downloads

Mod is installed incorrectly. You got it into a folder, but it maybe inside of two folders (One inside the other).
Follow the quoted guide below for how to get it right:

On 4/22/2020 at 9:23 PM, red3dred said:

Even better, wippersnappers, it sounds like someone extracted their mod, and installed it, incorrectly. Lemme dig through several hundred images in my LL account real quick...

Ah, here;
image.png

These files should not be in the mods folder. They should also not be inside a folder, that is inside another folder. It requires specifically to be:

>/mods/Sexbound/ (These files)

NOT

>/mods/ (These files)

NOR

>/mods/Sexbound/Sexbound/ (These files)

Now i'll take the opportunity to save the above as a quotable link since it's a answer i often gotta post =V

2 hours ago, doodmanjones23 said:

So I had JUST installed the ZIP folder and did as the instructions said and whenever I boot up starbound it just shuts itself off after the chucklefish logo appears. How can I fix this from happening? The pak seems to work but I'd like to customize my experience

starbound.log 26.35 kB · 1 download starbound.config 8.32 kB · 0 downloads

It's because the zip file for whatever reason is corrupted currently. You might be able to simply unpak the pak file and get a working customizable version of the mod. But that does require setting up a .BAT file which... can be tough. 

But, basically, if you wanna know how to unpack the pak file, it's as simple as putting this into a TXT file and then renaming that TXT file's extension to .bat

"win32\asset_unpacker.exe" "mods\(Pak file name here).pak" "unpack"

For packing it back up... I'm not entirely sure what the exact commands initiated are supposed to be. But... You might be able to find it somewhere, It's the same setup tho as the unpacking portion, just create a TXT, insert whatever commands are needed for packing to work, and make any necessary changes, and viola, yer done. But yeah... Not sure what is up currently with the zip version of the mod. Seems like a whole host of problems exist currently with the projectiles specifically within the zip file version.

Also for future reference, the starbound config is not needed. Only the log, which you did provide of course. But you only need to provide the log in the future. 

3 hours ago, RenaTheAvali said:

It's because the zip file for whatever reason is corrupted currently. You might be able to simply unpak the pak file and get a working customizable version of the mod. But that does require setting up a .BAT file which... can be tough. 

But, basically, if you wanna know how to unpack the pak file, it's as simple as putting this into a TXT file and then renaming that TXT file's extension to .bat

"win32\asset_unpacker.exe" "mods\(Pak file name here).pak" "unpack"

For packing it back up... I'm not entirely sure what the exact commands initiated are supposed to be. But... You might be able to find it somewhere, It's the same setup tho as the unpacking portion, just create a TXT, insert whatever commands are needed for packing to work, and make any necessary changes, and viola, yer done. But yeah... Not sure what is up currently with the zip version of the mod. Seems like a whole host of problems exist currently with the projectiles specifically within the zip file version.

Also for future reference, the starbound config is not needed. Only the log, which you did provide of course. But you only need to provide the log in the future. 

Oh, it's actually confirmed corrupted? Odd, i'm pretty sure i've downloaded and used the SRC (ZIP) version without issues on my end, other than changes with the updates. If it's actually confirmed corrupted then i was lucky.