19 hours ago, red3dred said:

.. well, that's the Config file, not the Log file... I don't think reading your keybindings and music volume will help us here.

I have 5 log files, so i got confused, so, i think i send all 5, sorry if i being stopid, or overwheling you with work, (Same thing appears with NPC and Terraphilia girls, but i think bigsis is not in your Jurisdiction)

Please dont be angry at me

starbound.log.5

Edited by Space_Thing
58 minutes ago, Space_Thing said:

I have 5 log files, so i got confused, so, i think i send all 5, sorry if i being stopid, or overwheling you with work, (Same thing appears with NPC and Terraphilia girls, but i think bigsis is not in your Jurisdiction)

Please dont be angry at me

starbound.log.1 81.51 kB · 0 downloads starbound.log.2 55.43 kB · 0 downloads starbound.log.3 84.94 kB · 0 downloads starbound.log.4 58.01 kB · 0 downloads starbound.log.5 116.45 kB · 0 downloads

Those are older logs... The numbered ones are always older. If you somehow for some reason don't have a log named "starbound.log" specifically, then I guess that'd make sense why you sent this instead but... Try to refrain from sending older logs. Usually is best to send the newest one, which is usually always the one without a number.

3 hours ago, red3dred said:

Oh, it's actually confirmed corrupted? Odd, i'm pretty sure i've downloaded and used the SRC (ZIP) version without issues on my end, other than changes with the updates. If it's actually confirmed corrupted then i was lucky.

It's just my best guess. And it probably is corrupted on their end. Hence the projectile file errors from what I could tell when I looked at it.

1 hour ago, RenaTheAvali said:

Those are older logs... The numbered ones are always older. If you somehow for some reason don't have a log named "starbound.log" specifically, then I guess that'd make sense why you sent this instead but... Try to refrain from sending older logs. Usually is best to send the newest one, which is usually always the one without a number.

Yes, i dont have one, i thought the biggest one is more fresh, but i sent all of them, but thanks for answer i will edit that post.

39 minutes ago, Space_Thing said:

Yes, i dont have one, i thought the biggest one is more fresh, but i sent all of them, but thanks for answer i will edit that post.

If you are using Windows, the extensions are hidden by default, if you are in Windows 10, you can make visible by clicking view, then checking the option called "Show File Extensions" which has a tooltip below it in the following screenshot in the spoiler

Spoiler

file name extensions.png

If you are in windows 7, you will need to do the following steps (no screenshots, sorry):

1. Right-Click the Start Orb, and then Click Open Windows Explorer.

2. In Explorer, Click Organize. Then Click Folder and search options.

3. In the Folder Options window, Click the View tab. Next Click and Uncheck the Hide extensions for known file types check box. Click OK to finish.

Edited by ptmc2112
clarified the wording a bit at the start
On 10/4/2021 at 12:08 AM, red3dred said:

And you can "disable" sextalk by refusing to merge with default dialogs, since you won't have any dialogs, it won't ever spout horny nonsense.

Nipples can also be disabled in the species config (See the patches inside the species folder, inside the Sexbound API.)

As for the pregnancy, i don't think there's a easy to disable it for just your species.

However, why is it included into the patch in the first place? Do they not have Pregnancy support or something? It's honestly easier to just not patch out entire modules in your support, but if you'd rather do things that way i won't judge. We already have plenty of people asking for support on a regular basis, it's not adding onto my headaches in any way. If anything, an easy response to the users is a good way to pass time. At least it's not like back in the day when i'd get daily reports of pregnancies breaking the 4th wall and taking -3 billion days. Those i could never solve.

Thank you, I wasn't aware of the options in the species file, updated my mod, it doesn't change any of those global variables anymore.

The reason I disabled pregnancy was just for testing, and because as others have mentioned - it never works properly anyway.

I mean, the characters get pregnant, but that doesn't change their appearance, all it does is add a small distracting icon at the top left, and a random crew member some time later, which are both a nuisance. I've had to test the pregnant textures by enabling that layer and saving as the default body texture.

14 minutes ago, parakeetgod said:

I cant seem to find the sex-ui pov mod

5 hours ago, Space_Thing said:

Sorry pal, i am not so smart but thanks to that dude, who show me

First things first: You have Sexbound installed twice, both as the PAK and the mod folder. You can customize the mod folder but it won't be loaded since it'll prioritize the PAK file.
Second, you have Lustbound, beware some features may not work as intended with the latest version of Sexbound, just a "FYI".

If after removing the .PAK version of Sexbound from the Mods folder, you still don't see a pregnant belly, it's probably due to another issue coming from the now loaded Sexbound. Shoot us another log if problems persist.

9 hours ago, SeriousGameTester said:

How can I add some variables here without causing bug?

POV Code.jpg

I wish i knew to be honest, my attempt to port over my changes were met with the module not loading at all anymore. Though, are you sure you want to be adding data there? That's the "defaults", the stuff there is what is meant to be there when the module loads. Depending on your wanted variables, you may want to pull data off of entirely different modules.

10 minutes ago, HyperJuni said:

Thank you, I wasn't aware of the options in the species file, updated my mod, it doesn't change any of those global variables anymore.

The reason I disabled pregnancy was just for testing, and because as others have mentioned - it never works properly anyway.

I mean, the characters get pregnant, but that doesn't change their appearance, all it does is add a small distracting icon at the top left, and a random crew member some time later, which are both a nuisance. I've had to test the pregnant textures by enabling that layer and saving as the default body texture.

Well, what if i told you there's a mod that's been released that supplies the means for the pregnancy to affect characters outside of animations? It doesn't have support yet as nobody has picked it up with that intent, but the creator sure made sure to tell us it's perfectly possible and not too hard.

I'm talking of @Zancuno's "Armor Adapt". Like they said, "Status effects can alter your clothing/appearance". Seems pretty straight forward to me.

As for the crewmembers, yeah that's sadly not something we've developed upon, in or out of LoversLabs. Kids, Babies and etc. mods are often abandoned or shunned shortly after being proposed/initially released, is what i've noticed.

On 9/22/2021 at 9:43 AM, red3dred said:

Files are unavailable currently as Locuturus has moved back from Mega to LoversLab hosting, and the files weren't put up again. You can try this one, but i don't remember if these are the latest ones.

starbound-sexbound-pov-3.0.0.src.zip 194.37 kB · 23 downloads

as far as I know, that is the latest version, which contains floran and human. the following contains the rest of the vanilla playable races (except hylotl).

Edited by ptmc2112
grammer!
11 hours ago, red3dred said:

I wish i knew to be honest, my attempt to port over my changes were met with the module not loading at all anymore. Though, are you sure you want to be adding data there? That's the "defaults", the stuff there is what is meant to be there when the module loads. Depending on your wanted variables, you may want to pull data off of entirely different modules.

First thing first, the code you give me doesn't work completely because it can't actually detect each actor(s) state. 

( When actor 1 or 2 enter the 'climax' state, both will use the same frame name. )

self.actors[1].frameName == "position1-climax"

And I want different actors to use different photo when he/she/they climaxing.

( Example : when actor1 climaxing, use A photo. when actor2 climaxing, use B photo. )

So I need to create some code to detect the state of each actor(s) :

--- Updates the current state of actor 1 and 2 according to the current climax points independently
-- @param actors a table of actors
self.OldActor1CP = 0 <-- (Can't put it there)
self.OldActor2CP = 0 <-- (Can't put it there)
function SexUI.POV:UpdateCurrentState(actors)
    -- get new CP of actor 1 and 2 ( CP : climax points )
    self.NewActor1CP = actors[1].climax.currentPoints
    self.NewActor2CP = actors[2].climax.currentPoints

-- get the difference of CP of actor 1 and 2 from 2 loops
    self.Actor1CPDifference = self.NewActor1CP - self.OldActor1CP
    self.Actor2CPDifference = self.NewActor2CP - self.OldActor2CP
    -- store the CP of actor 1 and 2 for next calculate
    self.OldActor1CP = self.NewActor1CP
    self.OldActor2CP = self.NewActor2CP

-- check current state of actor 1 and 2
    -- >0 = sex state ; ==0 = end of climax or maximum CP ; <0 = climaxing state
    if self.Actor1CPDifference < 0 then
        self.Actor1State = 1
    end
    if self.Actor1CPDifference >= 0 then
        self.Actor1State = 0
    end
    if self.Actor2CPDifference < 0 then
        self.Actor2State = 1
    end
    if self.Actor2CPDifference >= 0 then
        self.Actor2State = 0
    end
end

^Just some code to calculate the climax points bewteen 2 loops^ suddenly realized that I am an idiot cuz I added 'return' command in the check current state region

Because of that, I need to declare 2 variables ( 'self.OldActor1CP' and 'self.OldActor2CP' ) first. Otherwise these 2 variables can't be used in the calculation.

Edited by SeriousGameTester
13 hours ago, SeriousGameTester said:

First thing first, the code you give me doesn't work completely because it can't actually detect each actor(s) state. 

( When actor 1 or 2 enter the 'climax' state, both will use the same frame name. )

self.actors[1].frameName == "position1-climax"

And I want different actors to use different photo when he/she/they climaxing.

( Example : when actor1 climaxing, use A photo. when actor2 climaxing, use B photo. )

So I need to create some code to detect the state of each actor(s) :

^Just some code to calculate the climax points bewteen 2 loops^ suddenly realized that I am an idiot cuz I added 'return' command in the check current state region

Because of that, I need to declare 2 variables ( 'self.OldActor1CP' and 'self.OldActor2CP' ) first. Otherwise these 2 variables can't be used in the calculation.

Ah i see what you mean, and what you wanted to do. However both character enter climax at once in the API, there isn't an easy way to do the detection you want AFAIK. You may want to check how the dialog (Sextalk) module does it, since it loads dialogues based on who's climaxing.

Best of luck to you!

4 hours ago, nameless192 said:

hey, awesome mod, are you thinking about making a dialogue option like say a button in the ui that enables and disables the characters talking by pressing it? and are you implementing any kinks, like spanking or something?

This is a module that can be toggled off in the customizable variant of the mod. But... Most of the newer versions of the mod currently are having problems in areas. So, I'd suggest that, if you really wanna use this mod, either find someone who has a working version of the mod that is older, but works for sure, or wait till the mod is updated to a state where the current problems are completely gone and not in the way of things.

Course, I'm only merely a user, but... tis just my suggestion. (As I mostly just chill in this forum 24/7 to help those in need of help whenever I notice such.)

7 hours ago, PentaSquares said:

I was trying to use this mod but for some reason wearing certain custom or modded clothing causes parts of the characters to become invisible or just show up as a black box.

That's partially because of the fact that custom/modded clothing of any kind doesn't typically have added support to appear on the animations, plus... there uh... is too much armor/clothing across a majority of the mods on steam that it's just not logical to add support for all of them, especially when new ones are being made constantly.

17 hours ago, PentaSquares said:

I was trying to use this mod but for some reason wearing certain custom or modded clothing causes parts of the characters to become invisible or just show up as a black box.

9 hours ago, RenaTheAvali said:

That's partially because of the fact that custom/modded clothing of any kind doesn't typically have added support to appear on the animations, plus... there uh... is too much armor/clothing across a majority of the mods on steam that it's just not logical to add support for all of them, especially when new ones are being made constantly.

This mod (armor adapt) might work, if multiple body types meant for sex was implemented, but again, as Rena has stated, there's the sheer amount of modded armor/clothing that would have to be individually customized for such a thing.

on something unrelated, I made a patch to make every pregnancy result end up as either male or only female (note: only affects newly spawned npcs, already existing ones will stay the same). While both use only a json patch file each, they both change the same path on the same file (you can unpack them if you wanna see what it does) so I highly suggest using only one at a time, as they would overwrite each other if used at the same time..

only female SxB crew.pak only male SxB crew.pak

Edited by ptmc2112
On 10/4/2021 at 8:10 PM, red3dred said:

Well, what if i told you there's a mod that's been released that supplies the means for the pregnancy to affect characters outside of animations? It doesn't have support yet as nobody has picked it up with that intent, but the creator sure made sure to tell us it's perfectly possible and not too hard.

I'm talking of @Zancuno's "Armor Adapt". Like they said, "Status effects can alter your clothing/appearance". Seems pretty straight forward to me.

As for the crewmembers, yeah that's sadly not something we've developed upon, in or out of LoversLabs. Kids, Babies and etc. mods are often abandoned or shunned shortly after being proposed/initially released, is what i've noticed.

Basically every species support can add a default outfit to their files for Pregnancy when Loc makes the pregnancy effect work with Armor Adapt.

The status effect would change your images to the pregnancy outfit so as long as it is active.

Later on, people could make artwork for outfit items and have alternate preg images for other outfits. Although the default pregnancy outfit for the species would tie over the lack of matching armor images.

This is an example of one of these effects at work
armor_adapt_buffer_removal.gif
Which in this case is an override effect that is turning the player or npc invisible and applying a dog disguise.

So in SxB's case, it would be applying a default pregnancy outfit to match your species. These are only image swaps so the stats of what you are wearing won't change.

6 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

This mod (armor adapt) might work, if multiple body types meant for sex was implemented, but again, as Rena has stated, there's the sheer amount of modded armor/clothing that would have to be individually customized for such a thing.

On another note, I made a patch to make every pregnancy result end up as either male or only female (note: only affects newly spawned npcs, already existing ones will stay the same). While both use only a json patch file each, they both change the same path on the same file (you can unpack them if you wanna see what it does) so I highly suggest using only one at a time, as they would overwrite each other if used at the same time..

only female SxB crew.pak 360 B · 0 downloads only male SxB crew.pak 364 B · 0 downloads

In the case of Armor Adapt, a default outfit can be set when they are pregnant, so this would fill in the missing image gaps until someone in the future makes an add-on to fill in missing images. In the meantime some sort of default pregnancy gown added to the different species supports to match their shape would be used till that specific clothing item gets their pregnancy images.

Which in the case of SxB, a pregnancy gown would probably be a standard much like the crew uniform being you'd be able to tell at a glance which NPC or player is actively pregnant. So the missing images for individual items wouldn't be much of a shock or of high demand and could be filled out over time.

On 10/6/2021 at 4:56 AM, RenaTheAvali said:

I assumed unsupported armor or clothing would just not show up or be invisible. I thought this was how it worked in previous versions, maybe not?

16 minutes ago, PentaSquares said:

I assumed unsupported armor or clothing would just not show up or be invisible. I thought this was how it worked in previous versions, maybe not?

Usually, that's the intended behaviour. However, modded items such as a new coat added a by a mod, a armor piece, etc. do obey this, Custom items made with "/spawnitem parameters" can often still affect animations. Mainly headwear.

I've noticed a weird bug that SxB causes if left installed.

The Glitch janitor NPC at the Intro mission is frozen in place, doesn't use any dialogue and cannot be talked to, as long as you have Sexbound in the mods.

After removing only Sexbound (I have no other add-ons for it, only GFYPlatform), everything about him is back to normal.

2 hours ago, HyperJuni said:

I've noticed a weird bug that SxB causes if left installed.

The Glitch janitor NPC at the Intro mission is frozen in place, doesn't use any dialogue and cannot be talked to, as long as you have Sexbound in the mods.

After removing only Sexbound (I have no other add-ons for it, only GFYPlatform), everything about him is back to normal.

Yeah i've noticed that, and i've yet to figure it out. Couldn't find a specific error in the log for it, and fun fact, after being turned into a sex-node, they'll return to working normally. I wonder why that NPC in particular...