Jump to content
IGNORED

[mod] Sexbound


Locuturus

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

 

I believe i know about only 2 mods that use these, Alluring Toys Co's Condoms have anti-pregnancy tags, and same for Lustbound's "Contraceptive Patch". I don't think they necessarily use all of those, those are just a list of "common terms" for statuses it should look for. Probably something that would be implemented at some point with the Sexbound customization options, being able to give yourself a permanent "equipped_iud" effect for instance.

Ah... Okay. Yeah, it would be cool for one to make a character of theirs unable to become pregnant at command, for however long they want. (Maybe such could be added in the next update for sexbound honestly. since Idk if the patch thing and condoms would have to be in the main slot instead of the vanity slot, which is probably so anyways. Which is whatever, but I can easily wait for Sexbound to get updated to have a toggle for whether or not you want your own character, for specific characters, to be pregnant or not, without completely disabling pregnancy altogether.)

Link to comment
On 8/2/2021 at 5:28 AM, red3dred said:

You can try the following:
After the monster becomes pregnant, try to "save and quit" and load back into your character, and check if the monster is pregnant again. I used to have this issue with Pregnancies not updating right away but things were pregnant, it just wasn't showing as it somehow didn't update properly until reloaded.

Well, didn't help. i just reimpregnate them. Again and again... But thanks anyway,

 

Concerning a natural Horny... I tried to replace arousal.lua from 5.5.1 to 5.6.1 script override folder and got a simple lag after revisiting entity. Lag and...well just look in the log. However, it didn't help too. Looks like, the problem in not updated NatHorny... (according to the statistics of previous posts NH)

starbound.log

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Nanosentinel said:

Well, didn't help. i just reimpregnate them. Again and again... But thanks anyway,

 

Concerning a natural Horny... I tried to replace arousal.lua from 5.5.1 to 5.6.1 script override folder and got a simple lag after revisiting entity. Lag and...well just look in the log. However, it didn't help too. Looks like, the problem in not updated NatHorny... (according to the statistics of previous posts NH)

 

Yeah your monster pregnancy issues are odd, but i doubt they won't be fixable. I might take a look at it myself and do a few tests.

 

You shouldn't replace Sexbound internal files with those of mods, ever. Doing so will always lead to internal scripts breaking.

 

In sum, you're telling me to update Naturally Horny...

I won't be touching Naturally Horny for a fix any time soon, as long as Locuturus's changes keep breaking the mod. If i don't know what changed then i can't be arsed to verify each file individually for a fix, mainly because i already did that and didn't see any reason why NatHorny is breaking.

Double-checked scripts and the patches i do to them, still not sure where to begin. Sounds like Loc might've done some changes to the way things load/unload? Naturally Horny is only supposed to "zero out" the arousal levels when a NPC leaves a sex object, so kicking them out of bed prevents the horny from happening, but it seems users are not only experiencing what you said, where it resets between every reload/teleport, but also generally having it not last long enough/not update it's values properly. I don't use Sexbound 5.6.1 myself as i'm working with a custom 5.5.1 to add in better PoV support, which was bricked by 5.6.1, so i cannot update just yet.

Link to comment

To be fair, for now, I wouldn't even bother using Natural Horny, since well... yeah. With Loc updating Sexbound in the way they are as of currently... mods like Naturally Horny will just brick completely after awhile and not even function, or worse, completely brick the game itself until removed. I'd just suggest not even bothering with the mod until Sexbound's own APIs are at a point where Natural Horny can catch up and be functional again. (part of why i yeeted it was simply to not have to deal with it causing problems for me when i play.)

Link to comment

i'm new into this kind of stuff so sorry if i ask something stupid, but how does the POV ui works ? it is for looking everything more closely or are the positions itself ? and if is to do something else which key do i have to press ?

 

EDIT: oh i wanted to ask something else as well, i was wondering what happened to the pregnancies, before i used to have children even if i save & quit the game, when returning then i saw my npcs pregnants normaly (is like that the word? sorry idk how to say it properly if it's bad) but now with the most recent versions of SxB and other mods i'm re-impregnating them again and again, (this time i have the mods on a server too for the memes with some friends is funny how one of them is continuedly defeated and sometimes banged by males npc's lol), getting in that topic also sometimes when we are defeated we don't die and don't get banged either, we just stay on perma low hp and cant recover energy so i use the /serverreload command to fix it if is possible instead of logging out and in, and with teratophilia you can't bang the monster on the server but you can solo playing and the pregnancies happens the same with them, sorry for the long of the message and thanks for reading

Edited by RM4ST3R
more information
Link to comment
On 7/27/2021 at 1:23 PM, red3dred said:


I believe that bug is still around, yeah. There is also a fix for that, like the person above, which i commend for looking back and reading!

The pregnancy bug was affecting a few users who managed to either get pregnant twice? without the setting to do so, or just generally some hiccup in the code ordered the pregnancies wrong. At any rate, the fix client-sided and available for download somewhere in my previous posts, shouldn't cause any problems with 5.6.1. Up to Locuturus to implement it...

Edit: Here's the post with the fix;

 

 

31 minutes ago, RM4ST3R said:

i'm new into this kind of stuff so sorry if i ask something stupid, but how does the POV ui works ? it is for looking everything more closely or are the positions itself ? and if is to do something else which key do i have to press ?

 

EDIT: oh i wanted to ask something else as well, i was wondering what happened to the pregnancies, before i used to have children even if i save & quit the game, when returning then i saw my npcs pregnants normaly (is like that the word? sorry idk how to say it properly if it's bad) but now with the most recent versions of SxB and other mods i'm re-impregnating them again and again, (this time i have the mods on a server too for the memes with some friends is funny how one of them is continuedly defeated and sometimes banged by males npc's lol), getting in that topic also sometimes when we are defeated we don't die and don't get banged either, we just stay on perma low hp and cant recover energy so i use the /serverreload command to fix it if is possible instead of logging out and in, and with teratophilia you can't bang the monster on the server but you can solo playing and the pregnancies happens the same with them, sorry for the long of the message and thanks for reading

Here ya go. Red has already provided a fix. also Sexbound Defeat has always been a very iffy mod at times.

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Kohvalii said:

i'm encountering an issue where sexbound's stats aren't tracking, also is the sex bound customizer page supposed to be blank

 

Noted. The first page is blank for now.

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, SpiralD said:

Gotta lov those real time updates ? You done for today or should i hang around?

 

I'm still going. That was the advantage of switching to Mega.io 100% - I've gotta the whole development pipeline optimized to automatically deploy as soon as I make a complete change.

Link to comment

Error report:

Getting a decryption error on mega only on latest update 5.8.0.

It's specifically the Pak file, I can download old and src files fine

 

If your still going i guess you can ignore this ?

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, SpiralD said:

Error report:

Getting a decryption error on mega only on latest update 5.8.0.

It's specifically the Pak file, I can download old and src files fine

 

If your still going i guess you can ignore this ?

 

Fixed. Strange. Now I'm going to need to check if there's a command to check the integrity of the upload

Link to comment

I Know that the pov mod is just work in progress but i wanted to tell you that in the current state it doesnt work. i dont want to make pressure, relax and take your time to fix. and inform me when it should work in current state (then the problem might be that i installed it in a wrong way). Second: Im having problems with the Attached File of T´the SxB Mod its the newest Version Uploaded so far. But when its installed and i want to start starbound it just closes the game. No Error Log Nothing else it just closes. so thats the second problem you would need to fix. (im not an Modding expert so i cant tell whats going wrong). Like i said i dont want to rush you take your time to fix. (Sorry my English is not the Best)

starbound-sexbound-latest.src.zip

Link to comment
1 hour ago, The Pale One said:

I Know that the pov mod is just work in progress but i wanted to tell you that in the current state it doesnt work. i dont want to make pressure, relax and take your time to fix. and inform me when it should work in current state (then the problem might be that i installed it in a wrong way). Second: Im having problems with the Attached File of T´the SxB Mod its the newest Version Uploaded so far. But when its installed and i want to start starbound it just closes the game. No Error Log Nothing else it just closes. so thats the second problem you would need to fix. (im not an Modding expert so i cant tell whats going wrong). Like i said i dont want to rush you take your time to fix. (Sorry my English is not the Best)

starbound-sexbound-latest.src.zip 4.26 MB · 0 downloads

 

So can confirm version starbound-sexbound-5.8.5 works without issue with a big mod list.

After playing each version from starbound-sexbound-5.7.X up till this version 

I bounced and played a little fighterz and tekken with some mates.

 

Anyway starbound-sexbound-5.8.5 works perfect, use that if your having issues.

Any issues means a conflict or missing dependency's .

 

As you messaged just over an hour ago you are most likely talking about version 5.8,6.

The latest version is 5.8.6 so I'll test that now and see what's up.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, The Pale One said:

I Know that the pov mod is just work in progress but i wanted to tell you that in the current state it doesnt work. i dont want to make pressure, relax and take your time to fix. and inform me when it should work in current state (then the problem might be that i installed it in a wrong way). Second: Im having problems with the Attached File of T´the SxB Mod its the newest Version Uploaded so far. But when its installed and i want to start starbound it just closes the game. No Error Log Nothing else it just closes. so thats the second problem you would need to fix. (im not an Modding expert so i cant tell whats going wrong). Like i said i dont want to rush you take your time to fix. (Sorry my English is not the Best)

starbound-sexbound-latest.src.zip 4.26 MB · 0 downloads

Oh snap it did crash 

alright i don't see starbound-sexbound-5.8.5

so i'll upload it here..... If i can ?

Alright got it, I'm drunk atm it's hard 

 

Kinda crazy that the very last update explodes ?

 

Also if you want the loose files just use PAKit

I'm not the official uploader so I'm not going the extra mile.

 

....Alright looks good send

starbound-sexbound-5.8.5.pak

Link to comment
4 hours ago, UserNotFoun said:

A new error has been showing up in the log file since version 5.7.0.

Sex doesn't seem to initiate whenever my character is involved and her body doesn't dissappear

  Hide contents

Screenshot.png.943fbcb13c8ad3f8a7e83ca2d6dc1e09.png

 

starbound.log 30.89 kB · 0 downloads

 

It's probably Lustbound.. It overwrites the whole actors.lua file making it near impossible for me to extend Sexbound to have more features. In the meantime, I have placed Lustbound on the Incompatible list until it is properly fixed.

Link to comment
11 hours ago, UserNotFoun said:

A new error has been showing up in the log file since version 5.7.0.

Sex doesn't seem to initiate whenever my character is involved and her body doesn't dissappear

  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot.png.943fbcb13c8ad3f8a7e83ca2d6dc1e09.png

 

starbound.log 30.89 kB · 2 downloads


You can try using the updated version i've shared in the Lustbound thread, which removes a lot of the overrides in the mod while trying to keep it functional. But that's about it, as Lustbound was made for an older version and is not meant to be updated any time soon.

Link to comment

I think I made a patch to use the job offers mod to hire the npcs spawned via birthing on this mod, all it does is patch the crewmembersexbound npctype (ones who would show up with the family member role) to not be recruitable. Initial tests shows it seems to work so far, though I haven't checked to see what happens if installed when you already have Family Members as crew. (also no errors in the log, so I guess it's fine?)

 

I included both the pak and source here if anyone wants to check the contents.

 

EDIT: checked with already present family crew members, and nothing seems different (though i just dismissed em anyway).

Job Offers sexbound patch.pak Job Offers sexbound patch.zip

Edited by ptmc2112
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Locuturus said:

 

It's probably Lustbound.. It overwrites the whole actors.lua file making it near impossible for me to extend Sexbound to have more features. In the meantime, I have placed Lustbound on the Incompatible list until it is properly fixed.

Yep, can confirm that Lustbound was causing sexbound to not work.

 

Quote

You can try using the updated version i've shared in the Lustbound thread, which removes a lot of the overrides in the mod while trying to keep it functional. But that's about it, as Lustbound was made for an older version and is not meant to be updated any time soon.

Ok I will try

 

Edit: Just tried with your Lustbound version and everything seems to be working properly.

 

Ty for the help

Edited by UserNotFoun
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, ptmc2112 said:

Updated to 5.8.9, using @red3dred's version of lustbound base, and after a number of births, keep the status SxB Pregnant status, and unable to have sex anymore

 

EDIT: It seemed to work fine, but then i updated from 5.8.6 to 5.8.9 and this happened.


... Yep, same pregnancy issue i've shared the fix for here. It has not been fixed yet indeed.

Little pointer:

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...