Is there any guide/wiki with everything that's included in the base mod? So far I saw a bunch of stuffs in Infinity Express and some crafting recipes in the C menu, but I don't want to miss stuff. Also, I don't know how to get sexbux. I'm using Aphrodite's bow to turn people into sex nodes but I'm kinda lost besides that.

On 5/5/2021 at 7:49 AM, Zoonz said:

This is caused by what it's likely a syntax error at scripts\sexbound\plugins\lactate\lactate.lua at lines 18, 25, 27 and 28:

function Sexbound.Actor.Lactate:new(parent, config)
    local _self = setmetatable({
        _logPrefix = "LACT",
        _config = config,
        _burstTimer1 = 0,
        _burstTimer2 = 0
    }, Sexbound.Actor.Lactate_mt)

_self:init(parent, _self._logPrefix)

_self._nextBurstTime1 = _self:generateNextBurstTime()
    _self._nextBurstTime2 = _self:generateNextBurstTime()

return self
end

If you replace it like this the plugin seems to work again.

local self = setmetatable({
        _logPrefix = "LACT",
        _config = config,
        _burstTimer1 = 0,
        _burstTimer2 = 0

self:init(parent, self._logPrefix)

self._nextBurstTime1 = self:generateNextBurstTime()
    self._nextBurstTime2 = self:generateNextBurstTime()

return self
end

I don't know if this was an intended change or a syntax error but it doesn't seem to break anything elsewhere, so this is a quick fix if you want that lactation action. :)

1406663840__(HI(XGVMJVA9L7PF5K56.png.0c5aa96ac5ce0763177ecbae861a3ea9.png

the problem has been solved! thank

10 minutes ago, plekleIple said:

the climax point bar is`t working

the climax config is same as original

i modified the pregnant.config,sexbound.config,and sextalk.config, the lactate is enabled, forceUseOriginalHeadArtwork is disenabled.

does someone have the same problem as me?

Known issue with current version, try to do as @Zoonz showed in the following post:

On 5/4/2021 at 8:49 PM, Zoonz said:

This is caused by what it's likely a syntax error at scripts\sexbound\plugins\lactate\lactate.lua at lines 18, 25, 27 and 28:

local _self = setmetatable({
        _logPrefix = "LACT",
        _config = config,
        _burstTimer1 = 0,
        _burstTimer2 = 0

_self:init(parent, _self._logPrefix)

_self._nextBurstTime1 = _self:generateNextBurstTime()
    _self._nextBurstTime2 = _self:generateNextBurstTime()

return self
end

If you replace it like this the plugin seems to work again.

local self = setmetatable({
        _logPrefix = "LACT",
        _config = config,
        _burstTimer1 = 0,
        _burstTimer2 = 0

self:init(parent, self._logPrefix)

self._nextBurstTime1 = self:generateNextBurstTime()
    self._nextBurstTime2 = self:generateNextBurstTime()

return self
end

I don't know if this was an intended change or a syntax error but it doesn't seem to break anything elsewhere, so this is a quick fix if you want that lactation action. :)

Essentially, Lactation script is busted in the release, enabling it breaks the API it seems. The above fix worked for me, so i gotta thank Zoonz aswell.

That's that really. Also, you're using Lustbound, which is not fully updated and may cause issues.

14 minutes ago, dixshi said:

Is there any guide/wiki with everything that's included in the base mod? So far I saw a bunch of stuffs in Infinity Express and some crafting recipes in the C menu, but I don't want to miss stuff. Also, I don't know how to get sexbux. I'm using Aphrodite's bow to turn people into sex nodes but I'm kinda lost besides that.

Best guide: Download the SRC version, and browse the files. A lot of content is generally not obtainable, or usable, with just the base mod. There used to be a wiki and a github, both are gone/down.

Edited by red3dred

Thanks for your response! Yeah, I did that after writing that comment. I downloaded the src version since I wanted to change some config files and now I more or less know what items are available, and also the plugins that come with the base mod since the file structure is quite easy to understand (although I just read in Aphrodite's Bow forum that some of the plugins seem to mess it up so I'm just turning them on and off to see which ones make the game crash). 

2 hours ago, Kaglan666 said:

Is the mod supposed to damage you while you're having sex with an NPC?

It caused a town of NPCs to aggro on me because I accidentally damaged another NPC with the apparent damage from sex

do you have the pheromone mod installed?

the pheromone cloud causes damage, which is not intended.

Hey, I've been messing around with this mod and a bunch of others for a while, but sometime back one of my characters just stopped working with the mod. It's only that character. The others I had before and ones I've made after all work as normal.

Basically whenever I interact with a sexnode my character disappear. They're not added to the scene though I do get the wheel and can change the pose of the NPC on the node.

Other sexbound related items such as the pregnancy test, the birthing and abortion pills do nothing when I attempt to use them.

Any ideas of how I could fix this would be appreciated.

image.png.7a85f36890f91d66063e13f50fa560d3.png

Here's an example screenshot of what it may look like. As you can see all four slots are counted as unused and my character is gone.

I'll also add the log file.

starbound.log

Edited by KinkInReality
42 minutes ago, KinkInReality said:

Hey, I've been messing around with this mod and a bunch of others for a while, but sometime back one of my characters just stopped working with the mod. It's only that character. The others I had before and ones I've made after all work as normal.

Basically whenever I interact with a sexnode my character disappear. They're not added to the scene though I do get the wheel and can change the pose of the NPC on the node.

Other sexbound related items such as the pregnancy test, the birthing and abortion pills do nothing when I attempt to use them.

Any ideas of how I could fix this would be appreciated.

Here's an example screenshot of what it may look like. As you can see all four slots are counted as unused and my character is gone.

I'll also add the log file.

Now that is a good report, with log and image and everything ?

That said, yeah your issue appears to be that of the previous pregnancy bugs i've seen around. I have no way of recreating this myself, but it says here, in a small error:

[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/common/pregnant.lu..."]:100: 
bad argument #2 to 'insert' (position out of bounds)

... now, what's that mean? Same issue a lot of people have been having, with that exact placement;

function Sexbound.Common.Pregnant:dataFilter()
    if type(storage.sexbound.pregnant) ~= "table" then return end
    if isEmpty(storage.sexbound.pregnant) then return end

local filteredData = {}

for k, v in pairs(storage.sexbound.pregnant) do
        if type(v) == "table" and type(v.birthDate) == "number" and type(v.birthTime) == "number" then
            v.birthWorldTime = v.birthDate + v.birthTime
        end

if type(v) == "table" then
            v.birthOSTime = v.birthOSTime or os.time()
        end

table.insert(filteredData, k, v) --Line 100 is here;
    end

storage.sexbound.pregnant = filteredData
end

At this point, the Lua commands are rather complex and it took me a while to grasp what's going on in here, but apparently a invalid number is being obtained and fed back into the pregnancy data.

I don't know your Sexbound version, it'd be nice to be informed of that, but since the Sexbound folder you have does not include the name, all i can do is ask you what version it is. If it is not the latest, try updating, if it is, try downgrading by one minor version. In some cases this solved the issue.

If you wouldn't mind, however, i'd like to ask for the player file, and the player's race, since i'd like to look into this myself. If you don't know what file it is, would be all files named "0bcdaf3a349b1cec685707509924f738", preferably in a ZIP or RAR for convenience (And before you solve the issue).

52 minutes ago, red3dred said:

I don't know your Sexbound version, it'd be nice to be informed of that, but since the Sexbound folder you have does not include the name, all i can do is ask you what version it is. If it is not the latest, try updating, if it is, try downgrading by one minor version. In some cases this solved the issue.

If you wouldn't mind, however, i'd like to ask for the player file, and the player's race, since i'd like to look into this myself. If you don't know what file it is, would be all files named "0bcdaf3a349b1cec685707509924f738", preferably in a ZIP or RAR for convenience (And before you solve the issue).

Thanks for looking into it!

I'm using the latest version of Sexbound, but I also tried downgrading to two older versions a couple of weeks ago when this issue first popped up (been a bit preoccupied since so I didn't get around to posting about it until now) but it made no difference.

I do remember that this all started when my character had the pregnant "buff" still after giving birth and I had her eat an abortion pill, which still didn't remove it, so I went and killed myself which removed the "buff" but also my ability to interact with sexbound stuff.

I don't have a player file with that string but since I only loaded that one character today it's safe to say that the only set of player files that were modified today has to be the ones... right? xD The character is an Avali.

Put all the player and shipworld files and .baks in a rar for you. Hope it helps!

player.rar

1 hour ago, KinkInReality said:

Thanks for looking into it!

I'm using the latest version of Sexbound, but I also tried downgrading to two older versions a couple of weeks ago when this issue first popped up (been a bit preoccupied since so I didn't get around to posting about it until now) but it made no difference.

I do remember that this all started when my character had the pregnant "buff" still after giving birth and I had her eat an abortion pill, which still didn't remove it, so I went and killed myself which removed the "buff" but also my ability to interact with sexbound stuff.

I don't have a player file with that string but since I only loaded that one character today it's safe to say that the only set of player files that were modified today has to be the ones... right? xD The character is an Avali.

Put all the player and shipworld files and .baks in a rar for you. Hope it helps!

... Huh. You had bk3k inventory so i couldn't actually play the character, but thankfully, testing this only required me to be able to load into the game with your character, not play it.

Try replacing this file inside your Sexbound, the full file path is "<mods\Sexbound\scripts\sexbound\override\common\pregnant.lua>". Please report if this solves your issue. (File should be attached, LoversLab pls)

pregnant.lua

Edited by red3dred
Grammar.
1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Try replacing this file inside your Sexbound, the full file path is "<mods\Sexbound\scripts\sexbound\override\common\pregnant.lua>". Please report if this solves your issue. (File should be attached, LoversLab pls)

This did indeed fix my issue :D

Thanks!

6 hours ago, InvalidNode said:

What line of code (and how/what value) from the src version do i need to modify to make characters always give birth to females?

In "baby_factory.lua" in "<scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant>", change this return here;

image.png.b7eb4095840c2169ef80798d3b66f526.png

To simply be return "female"

This will affect new pregnancies, not on-going ones.

2 hours ago, Lightning Fart said:

I can no longer have sex with npcs. my chara turns invisible while the npcs stand there. The npcs can still fuck tho.

2 hours ago, Lightning Fart said:

Also my other mods i have had for months with no problem so this is new to me.

Please sir, we can't know everything without one of these;

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

Bruh
Maybe im not the first who has such problem, but game for some reason crashes after fish splash. Sometimes it does 1-2 seconds of loading and then it oofs without any error logs, i only found that Lustbound_Base and Base_Manager causes crashes.
Im not sure what causes it because others mods at least give logs if something goes by ass-path.

So, by now im almost certain that there is a ghost in my machine because I don't seem to be able to get the mod working for me.

The strange thing is, whenever I use the .pak file the mod works fine and the game starts but whenever I use the .zip folder I'm always greeted by the game chrashing.

I did everything as it was discribed, created the folder 'sexbound' in the 'mods' folder of Starbound and extracted the whole content of the zip folder into it.

When I look into the log file it says the following:

[00:56:30.404] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /projectiles/physics.config:climax, (AssetException) Could not read JSON value /projectiles/physics.config:climax
[0] 7ff67a46a213 Star::captureStack
[1] 7ff67a468f9e Star::StarException::StarException
[2] 7ff67a469088 Star::StarException::StarException
[3] 7ff67a478920 Star::AssetException::AssetException
[4] 7ff67ad72e72 `Star::Assets::loadJson'::`1'::catch$43
[5] 7ffb33b31030
[6] 7ffb33b343a8 is_exception_typeof
[7] 7ffb579f1506 RtlCaptureContext2
[8] 7ff67a4845d7 Star::Assets::loadJson
[9] 7ff67a4837e3 Star::Assets::loadAsset
[10] 7ff67a47f76f Star::Assets::doLoad
[11] 7ff67a4818ab Star::Assets::getAsset
[12] 7ff67a483469 Star::Assets::json
[13] 7ff67a7b5500 Star::ProjectileDatabase::readConfig
[14] 7ff67a7b3b80 Star::ProjectileDatabase::ProjectileDatabase
[15] 7ff67a7fb985 std::make_shared<Star::ProjectileDatabase>
[16] 7ff67a7ff9b9 <lambda_67788dd1a3e3976844d860f14f3da574>::operator()
[17] 7ff67a7f1d3f std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<<lambda_67788dd1a3e3976844d860f14f3da574> & __ptr64>
[18] 7ff67a7f58f6 std::invoke<<lambda_67788dd1a3e3976844d860f14f3da574> & __ptr64>
[19] 7ff67a7f34e9 std::_Invoke_ret<std::shared_ptr<Star::ProjectileDatabase>,<lambda_67788dd1a3e3976844d860f14f3da574> & __ptr64>
[20] 7ff67a801b96 std::_Func_impl<<lambda_67788dd1a3e3976844d860f14f3da574>,std::allocator<int>,std::shared_ptr<Star::ProjectileDatabase> >::_Do_call
[21] 7ff67a800677 std::_Func_class<std::shared_ptr<Star::PlantDatabase> >::operator()
[22] 7ff67a7f8a03 Star::Root::loadMemberFunction<Star::ProjectileDatabase>
[23] 7ff67a7f6449 Star::Root::loadMember<Star::ProjectileDatabase>
[24] 7ff67a8075b2 Star::Root::projectileDatabase
[25] 7ff67a7f2220 std::_Invoker_pmf_pointer::_Call<std::shared_ptr<Star::SpawnTypeDatabase const > (__cdecl Star::Root::*)(void) __ptr64,Star::Root * __ptr64 & __ptr64>
[26] 7ff67a7f5709 std::invoke<std::shared_ptr<Star::StatusEffectDatabase const > (__cdecl Star::Root::*& __ptr64)(void) __ptr64,Star::Root * __ptr64 & __ptr64>
[27] 7ff67a7f300c std::_Invoke_ret<std::shared_ptr<Star::StagehandDatabase const > (__cdecl Star::Root::*& __ptr64)(void) __ptr64,Star::Root * __ptr64 & __ptr64>
[28] 7ff67a7f22ae std::_Call_binder<std::_Unforced,0,std::shared_ptr<Star::VehicleDatabase const > (__cdecl Star::Root::*)(void) __ptr64,std::tuple<Star::Root * __ptr64>,std::tuple<> >
[29] 7ff67a7f1a0e std::_Binder<std::_Unforced,std::shared_ptr<Star::ObjectDatabase const > (__cdecl Star::Root::*)(void) __ptr64,Star::Root * __ptr64 const>::operator()<>
[30] 7ff67a801872 std::_Func_impl<Star::SwallowReturn<std::_Binder<std::_Unforced,std::shared_ptr<Star::TreasureDatabase const > (__cdecl Star::Root::*)(void) __ptr64,Star::Root * __ptr64 const> >,std::allocator<int>,void>::_Do_call
[31] 7ff67a460f3b <lambda_7b083dc4bdd496712d99e51bb49515b5>::operator()
[32] 7ff67a461ce2 Star::WorkerPool::WorkerThread::run
[33] 7ff67a466d9e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
[34] 7ffb57227034 BaseThreadInitThunk
[35] 7ffb579a2651 RtlUserThreadStart
Caused by: (TraversalException) No such key 'climax' in pathGet("climax")

And I literally did nothing with the whole folder except extracting it.

I planned to use the zip folder version of the mod to change some of the config files.

And as an added bonus if I use 'sexbound' (zip version) with 'SxB Go fuck urself' im greeted with a crash log without the game even starting.

But that could probably just be because of 'go fuck urself being outdated... maybe?.... I dunno?

Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this one.

I added both logs for view.

error log.PNG

starbound.log

4 hours ago, Sex maniac said:

Wait did they add a new animation? It's been 500+ years (joke joke) since I last seen this project. 

Reverse Cowgirl reuses the cowgirl animation but it's a bit new. Unless you are thinking the PoV.

1 hour ago, savely502 said:

So, by now im almost certain that there is a ghost in my machine because I don't seem to be able to get the mod working for me.

The strange thing is, whenever I use the .pak file the mod works fine and the game starts but whenever I use the .zip folder I'm always greeted by the game chrashing.

I did everything as it was discribed, created the folder 'sexbound' in the 'mods' folder of Starbound and extracted the whole content of the zip folder into it.

When I look into the log file it says the following:

And I literally did nothing with the whole folder except extracting it.

I planned to use the zip folder version of the mod to change some of the config files.

And as an added bonus if I use 'sexbound' (zip version) with 'SxB Go fuck urself' im greeted with a crash log without the game even starting.

But that could probably just be because of 'go fuck urself being outdated... maybe?.... I dunno?

Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this one.

I added both logs for view.

starbound.log 37.38 kB · 0 downloads

Hmmmmm, this Sexbound is missing Sexbound;

On 4/22/2020 at 9:23 PM, red3dred said:

Even better, wippersnappers, it sounds like someone extracted their mod, and installed it, incorrectly. Lemme dig through several hundred images in my LL account real quick...

Ah, here;
image.png

These files should not be in the mods folder. They should also not be inside a folder, that is inside another folder. It requires specifically to be:

>/mods/Sexbound/ (These files)

NOT

>/mods/ (These files)

NOR

>/mods/Sexbound/Sexbound/ (These files)

Now i'll take the opportunity to save the above as a quotable link since it's a answer i often gotta post =V

Did you remove the .pak version after instaling the zip version, else they'll conflict.

I use SxB Go Fuck yourself together with zip version of Sexbound without issue so there must be something else making a fuzz there.

I sadly don't understand the code so I can't help you further in that regard. I would however try moving all mods into a back up folder, add just Sexbound zip version and see if it works. If it does add one or two of the other mods at a time and see which one breaks it.

Thx for the fast replies.

And yeah it does seem to work, kinda?

I don't get any crashes or error logs anymore but it seems like the game tries to load the mod but can't do anything with it.

What I mean is, when I create a new character the mod should give me two items as soon as the game loads, right? Its just that exactly that doesn't happen.

When I choose a character that I already created (first when I used the .pak file of the mod), both of the items are still there just that the sexbound stats tool (the two hearts thingy) doesn't do anything.
I'm probably still to dumb to install it the correct way or I'm missing something.

Hopefully someone can help me with that as well.

Mod 1.PNG

Mod 2.PNG