1 hour ago, Moma743 said:

Im pretty new at this and i may have fucked something up on the way, but the game seems to be automatically treating my female characters as male characters. and switching positions spawns two of my characters

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

(Log, pls.)²

5 minutes ago, Moma743 said:

DemLogs.png.316f7825f14ed2f7878373212142edb4.png

Well, judging by how few mods there are, i guess you've run into one of the snags of running the current version of Lustbound with the current version of Sexbound. I hadn't had this issue personally but do inform me, what happens if you remove Lustbound and try again.

Lustbound has a lot of compiled content and interesting, good content, but sadly it relies on overwriting a couple key files in Sexbound that dictate apparel and animation. Because Lustbound hasn't updated, and Sexbound has updated several times, you throw a wrench into the works and have a few core outdated files amongst the updated code, and some old, and even new issues may arise. It is sadly how it is until Lustbound gets updated or i share updated files.

small question about the pregnancy mechanic, any species can impregnate any other species if compatible species only is false right? including monsters if i have teratophilia? and enableMultipleImpregnations means multiple impregnations for one person right and not many people that are pregnant right? also if i set it to where males can be futas too can they also get pregnant along with "female" futas?

Edited by nameisname01
10 hours ago, nameisname01 said:

small question about the pregnancy mechanic, any species can impregnate any other species if compatible species only is false right? including monsters if i have teratophilia? and enableMultipleImpregnations means multiple impregnations for one person right and not many people that are pregnant right? also if i set it to where males can be futas too can they also get pregnant along with "female" futas?

Pregnancy is supposed to work like that, yes.
Multiple Impregnations just means one single NPC or Character can have multiple babies going at once. (Can get impregnated even if already pregnant)
As for male futas, i don't know if the changes to accommodate for the "Cuntboy" sub-gender from Lustbound will cause male-futas to be cuntboys, even without Lustbound, but if they are Futa then they'll be able to become pregnant just the same as female futas.

for some reason when npcs, specifically tenants use loungeables they turn invisible, if i join them my character shows laying there but no sex occurs, while crew mates just don't seem to get effected at all by things like aphrodites bow not sure what it could be but heres my log file if anyone can point out whats causing it.

starbound.log

Edited by gamblerzander
22 minutes ago, dfgt5287 said:

can you tell where to false
because i also have Same problem on cum meters are not filling up

and here is a log

Think i found the problem.

Spoiler

image.png.ce5c226e504f72c7666651a37e007063.png

Refer to this huge repost below:

Known issue with current version, try to do as Zoons showed in the following post:

On 5/4/2021 at 8:49 PM, Zoonz said:

This is caused by what it's likely a syntax error at scripts\sexbound\plugins\lactate\lactate.lua at lines 18, 25, 27 and 28:

function Sexbound.Actor.Lactate:new(parent, config)
    local _self = setmetatable({
        _logPrefix = "LACT",
        _config = config,
        _burstTimer1 = 0,
        _burstTimer2 = 0
    }, Sexbound.Actor.Lactate_mt)

_self:init(parent, _self._logPrefix)

_self._nextBurstTime1 = _self:generateNextBurstTime()
    _self._nextBurstTime2 = _self:generateNextBurstTime()

return self
end

If you replace it like this the plugin seems to work again.

function Sexbound.Actor.Lactate:new(parent, config)
    local self = setmetatable({
        _logPrefix = "LACT",
        _config = config,
        _burstTimer1 = 0,
        _burstTimer2 = 0
    }, Sexbound.Actor.Lactate_mt)

self:init(parent, self._logPrefix)

self._nextBurstTime1 = self:generateNextBurstTime()
    self._nextBurstTime2 = self:generateNextBurstTime()

return self
end

I don't know if this was an intended change or a syntax error but it doesn't seem to break anything elsewhere, so this is a quick fix if you want that lactation action. :)

Essentially, Lactation script is busted in the release, enabling it breaks the API it seems. The above fix worked for me, so i gotta thank Zoonz aswell.

So, I've been having a Problem for a bit.
 I know there's probably a Tutorial for it somewhere but, I came onto the snag that I couldn't find out how to fix the Overwrite for Race's heads on Sexbound and while using the Gardevan mod it auto-defaults to the Human Head and I want to know how to fix it.
I have actually gone through the Configs but I'm Stupid and large words hurt my brain.

9 hours ago, RetroPurples said:

I know there's probably a Tutorial for it somewhere but, I came onto the snag that I couldn't find out how to fix the Overwrite for Race's heads on Sexbound and while using the Gardevan mod it auto-defaults to the Human Head and I want to know how to fix it.
I have actually gone through the Configs but I'm Stupid and large words hurt my brain.

If you use Lustbound, it'll cause issues with that feature, but it should, by default, work. If you DON'T use Lustbound, then there should be a easy toggle in the main config (sexbound.config).

22 hours ago, RetroPurples said:

Someone previously suggested changing the 113th line in sexbound.config from:

"head": "/artwork/<entityGroup>/<role>/<species>/head_<gender>.png",

to

"head": "/<entityGroup>/<species>/<gender>head.png",

That seems to override the heads used for actors 1 and 2 (but not 3) if using Lustbound.

Honestly, I have no idea why... I'm not a modder. (Just a guy who can copy & paste.)

help! so i started to notice the models disapear wen i try go commit sex node i removed all of the mods i recenlty downloaded and they still disappear... yesterday was fine but today broke? is it because i reload? if so then how do i revert it?
i used pak file so i didnt modify ANYTHING

the error it gave me was 
[23:55:53.780] [Error] [string "/scripts/companions/player.lua"]:87: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
yesterday the mods i downloaded was fine but today it broke idk te reason 
i redownloaded the sexbound file again and it still broke
any solutions?

2 hours ago, Airifying said:

help! so i started to notice the models disapear wen i try go commit sex node i removed all of the mods i recenlty downloaded and they still disappear... yesterday was fine but today broke? is it because i reload? if so then how do i revert it?
i used pak file so i didnt modify ANYTHING

the error it gave me was 
[23:55:53.780] [Error] [string "/scripts/companions/player.lua"]:87: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
yesterday the mods i downloaded was fine but today it broke idk te reason 
i redownloaded the sexbound file again and it still broke
any solutions?

That set of sentences made no sense, please try again, and if you'd like help, please provide the log to us. If you read it and you can't figure it out, without sharing, we can't help you either.

12 minutes ago, XDgames said:

So I keep turning invisible when I try to interact with any furniture from the mod and I don't really know how to fix this (yes I have support for my Race).

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

So, simple procedure, could you try it? We can try to check up on your issue if you do that.

8 minutes ago, XDgames said:

Wrong file, but correct bug listed. Maybe you did it on purpose, i'm not sure, but at any rate, here's your fix:

There's an issue with the pregnancy script that causes a internal bug because it doesn't know how to count. (I'm not kidding.)

This causes your character to be "invalid" in Sexbound. To fix this, use this file. Put it inside your mod, if you use the PAK version, you may need to get the SRC version.

<mods\Sexbound Folder\scripts\sexbound\override\common>

pregnant.lua

3 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Wrong file, but correct bug listed. Maybe you did it on purpose, i'm not sure, but at any rate, here's your fix:

There's an issue with the pregnancy script that causes a internal bug because it doesn't know how to count. (I'm not kidding.)

This causes your character to be "invalid" in Sexbound. To fix this, use this file. Put it inside your mod, if you use the PAK version, you may need to get the SRC version.

<mods\Sexbound Folder\scripts\sexbound\override\common>

Thanks I use the zip version so it should be fine

On 7/6/2021 at 8:44 AM, gamblerzander said:

for some reason when npcs, specifically tenants use loungeables they turn invisible, if i join them my character shows laying there but no sex occurs, while crew mates just don't seem to get effected at all by things like aphrodites bow not sure what it could be but heres my log file if anyone can point out whats causing it.

starbound.log 227.72 kB · 2 downloads

got the same problem here, anyone know a way to fix this?