2 hours ago, peeradonnhv said:

So I just start sexbound today and the lactate gauge? or climax gauge didn't work at all, I don't know if it should accumulate normally or I should press some button?, I did see older post about edit the lactate.lua but it doesn't fix for me.

What should I do to fix this then?

starbound.log 314.43 kB · 0 downloads lactate.lua 3.25 kB · 0 downloads

Firstly, you have several duplicate mods installed.

Second, your issue is still the lactate module. You must've "fixed" it wrong, either by doing it while the game was already running, or just a typo? At any rate, the error listed is the same. Literally put them side-by-side with mine, which works, and it seems fine... So either one of your duplicates is overwritting it in the load order, or your changes were made during run-time. Restart your game and double-check if it's still doing it, because i double-checked the script and it doesn't seem wrong.

Edited by red3dred
(Specified what is duplicated)
9 hours ago, red3dred said:

Firstly, you have several duplicate mods installed.

Second, your issue is still the lactate module. You must've "fixed" it wrong, either by doing it while the game was already running, or just a typo? At any rate, the error listed is the same. Literally put them side-by-side with mine, which works, and it seems fine... So either one of your duplicates is overwritting it in the load order, or your changes were made during run-time. Restart your game and double-check if it's still doing it, because i double-checked the script and it doesn't seem wrong.

I figured it out now. The duplicate mods was because I use the 40-mod list because I'm new to this so I don't know which should I use or not. now I delete everything and use only the 40-mod list and fix lactate.lua there. now it all works again. Thank you.

7 hours ago, Enderlord127 said:

Uh the cum meters are not filling up in singleplayer

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

Log, pls.

I'm a bit new to modding in general and I have recently been trying to add some of the custom species into my game, and with that come all the different files to implement the species and their moans, dialog, etc. I've been having a difficult time knowing how I'm supposed to add things such as the moans and dialog options for the custom species into the game.
For example, the Mollopods support mod, has the .pak file and a .zip with what seems to be the API folder in it. I tried just putting both in the mods folder but the dialog is still the default and there is no sound.
I know I'm doing something wrong and I'm not sure what it is, so it would be really helpful to learn how exactly I'm supposed to implement custom species and all their features.

6 minutes ago, Norimo said:

I'm a bit new to modding in general and I have recently been trying to add some of the custom species into my game, and with that come all the different files to implement the species and their moans, dialog, etc. I've been having a difficult time knowing how I'm supposed to add things such as the moans and dialog options for the custom species into the game.
For example, the Mollopods support mod, has the .pak file and a .zip with what seems to be the API folder in it. I tried just putting both in the mods folder but the dialog is still the default and there is no sound.
I know I'm doing something wrong and I'm not sure what it is, so it would be really helpful to learn how exactly I'm supposed to implement custom species and all their features.

Only thing you've done wrong is install both the PAK and the Source at the same time, because you see, not all species have moans and dialogue.

About the PAK file: The PAK file is a compacted file, unlike a ZIP/RAR, that is used by Starbound. Using PAKs over folders will speed up load times for larger mods, but usually, if you want to mess with the files inside the mod, you'll want a source folder.

About the Source File/Folder: The ZIP does nothing as is. To use, you need to first unpack it using a Compression software like 7-Zip or WinRAR. After that is done, you put need to put it into the mods folder, while making sure that all the mod files are;

1. Inside a single folder. No multiple folders per mod. This means for example, Sexbound would have a folder, Mollopods another, and the Mollopod support, a third.
  2. Making sure that there is only ONE root folder, and not doing something like "Mods > Mollopod > Mollopod > [Mods files]".
  3. Extension of the above, make sure the "_metadata" file is available within that single folder.

After you've done the above, you'll have access to the mod's files to change and piece together however you want.

Not all mods have custom assets for all the available Framework's functions. Some mods don't have moans, most don't have dialogues, and currently none have PoV support. This is sadly the standard. There is a lot of content that isn't even in the Main API itself! For instance, male moans for half of the vanilla species aren't available.

If you have any more questions, feel free to shoot. Hopefully this answer doesn't feel too convoluted.

So, i got this character, Dieter. I messed around with the EPP that changes males into a cuntboy. So naturally, i went to have fun with that. Somehow, i made him pregnant so many times that the pregnant ''buff'' is completely broken and i am unable to do sexbound stuff with that character anymore because when i interract with anything sexbound he just won't load in. Any way i can fix this or am i screwed and need to make a new Dieter? I also went to ''get rid'' of it, or thought i did, by getting into a mech. The only thing it did is remove the ''SxB Pregnant'' icon at the top left

starbound.log

Edited by Fiend_Herd
36 minutes ago, Fiend_Herd said:

So, i got this character, Dieter. I messed around with the EPP that changes males into a cuntboy. So naturally, i went to have fun with that. Somehow, i made him pregnant so many times that the pregnant ''buff'' is completely broken and i am unable to do sexbound stuff with that character anymore because when i interract with anything sexbound he just won't load in. Any way i can fix this or am i screwed and need to make a new Dieter? I also went to ''get rid'' of it, or thought i did, by getting into a mech. The only thing it did is remove the ''SxB Pregnant'' icon at the top left

starbound.log 399.45 kB · 0 downloads

Try to use the file linked in this post:

(Remember to click on the top bar, or the top-right arrow of the block above.)

Edit: I didn't actually read the log and assumed it was another known issue from what you described, but it seems instead you have faulty configs?

[Error] Exception caught loading asset: /sxb_plugin.futanari.config, 
(AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /sxb_plugin.futanari.config

Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: bad array, should be ',' or ']' at 91:33

[[And this is the error i was talking about:]]
[Error] 
[string "/scripts/sexbound/override/common/pregnant.lu..."]:100: 
bad argument #2 to 'insert' (position out of bounds)

You have both, so, check your futanari config at around line 91, character 33? And try that file too. You seem to need both.

Edited by red3dred
1 minute ago, red3dred said:

有缺陷的支持,可能是更光滑的故障,具有糟糕的蒙版纹理,并且确实如此 =V

No, this is a bug of 5.5.1.

In 5.1.0, it`s work well  ↓

254350185_Honeycam2021-06-3007-15-04.gif.880ebc99adf670d7f56e90afb405971c.gif

(V5.1.0)

And the lactate syntax bug is still not been fixed.

I can`t get any climax point in 5.5.1.

image.png.1baaf4954a14f5a8c22a010117002a4a.png

5 hours ago, plekleIple said:

No, this is a bug of 5.5.1.

In 5.1.0, it`s work well  ↓

254350185_Honeycam2021-06-3007-15-04.gif.880ebc99adf670d7f56e90afb405971c.gif

(V5.1.0)

And the lactate syntax bug is still not been fixed.

I can`t get any climax point in 5.5.1.

You sure about it being a V5.1 bug? Because Locuturus sometimes would randomly swap the naming scheme of mask images between updates from what i noticed, and it has that effect on animations.

Example, this, is a Sexbound support that currently has that issue, and here's what the Actor 2 mask files look like:
image.png.d3448bf4d25654eb821d88304a1a4c53.png

They have the holes as you can see. The main API files for human actor 2 do not have these holes, while actor 1 has.

Also, yeah i know the lactate plugin is broken, i'm not the creator of Sexbound, i cannot update and fix it. That's something that'll either happen when Locuturus returns, or well, never? ?‍♂️

44 minutes ago, Viruxeye96 said:

How do you turn on the pov?

You download it, install it, and that's it.

So long as you are using one of the supported positions, with both characters involved being one of the two supported races, then it'll show up if installed correctly. Those are Standing and Doggy, and the races are human and Floran.

23 minutes ago, meteo1337 said:

subgenders in pov not supported yet?

Funny you mention that. No. Not in this version.

I've added support for it in my own changes, but it requires much more art to be made, to work with it. I'm currently busy primarily with other projects, so i could easily make the code for it in my free time, but the art takes a while longer. Really wish there were more horny artists contributors around to lend a hand with such things.

1 hour ago, meteo1337 said:

im sure youve thought of this too but i just have to ask: pregnancies supported?

Of course. In fact the first couple things i did change were adding SubGender support, a couple new image layers, and pregnancy support.

Sadly, if i were to share this i would also have to share the whole API with my changes, since that's where the code for the PoV comes from.

Im pretty new at this and i may have fucked something up on the way, but the game seems to be automatically treating my female characters as male characters. and switching positions spawns two of my characters

Edited by Moma743