1 hour ago, TimberLimberWolfy said:

For some reason in the latest version nipples seem to be reversed? So pale skin and dark nipples or dark skin and pinkish nipples, how would I fix this?

It has been like this for that certain skin color - having trouble finding bug that makes this happen.

I enabled lactating on config like i have done on many versions before but it broke orgasm progress somehow and log has tons of "45: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (field '_burstTimer1') on lactate.lua", just thought to mention since it's not default on and probably not as tested because of it. Disabling lactating enabled orgasm progression again. This was on 5.4.2 version number.

2 hours ago, emmanull said:

I enabled lactating on config like i have done on many versions before but it broke orgasm progress somehow and log has tons of "45: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (field '_burstTimer1') on lactate.lua", just thought to mention since it's not default on and probably not as tested because of it. Disabling lactating enabled orgasm progression again. This was on 5.4.2 version number.

Yea, I noticed that too back in 5.4.0 as well. Prior to that, it works fine, (least, back in 5.2.0 lol.)

Hey guys I've been playing around with this mod for some time, and I've been looking for a way to disable same sex interactions. I haven't found anything yet, which feels weird given the amount the customization there is already. Could anyone help me with that ?

found this bug (the last error stack in the log) and seems to prevent the player from having sex afterwards (happened since at least i started using sexbound, start a character, play awhile, exception involving pregnant happens, player can't do sex anymore)

EDIT: It seems i forgot to install 5.4.2 (big oops on my part)

starbound.log

28 minutes ago, Moni227 said:

It says that they added native cuntboy support on 5.4.0, does that mean characters can have the sub gender normally now or what

yes, though not by default, unless stated in the sxb_plugin.futanari.config file (if you use the src), which by default makes all floran futanari/cuntboys and every npc that belongs to the class of bandit, gangmember, and cultist as well

the lustbound has a hormone patch equip that you can equip in vanity to apply to yourself if you want your own character, if not of the floran species, to be futanari/cuntboy, and this mod (crew customization+) if you want to apply it to your crew as well

38 minutes ago, ptmc2112 said:

yes, though not by default, unless stated in the sxb_plugin.futanari.config file (if you use the src), which by default makes all floran futanari/cuntboys and every npc that belongs to the class of bandit, gangmember, and cultist as well

the lustbound has a hormone patch equip that you can equip in vanity to apply to yourself if you want your own character, if not of the floran species, to be futanari/cuntboy, and this mod (crew customization+) if you want to apply it to your crew as well

Oh, is it possible to add cuntboy to the list of possible things to be impregnated as well?

Edit:it is, I testes it and it did work

9 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

found this bug (the last error stack in the log) and seems to prevent the player from having sex afterwards (happened since at least i started using sexbound, start a character, play awhile, exception involving pregnant happens, player can't do sex anymore)

EDIT: It seems i forgot to install 5.4.2 (big oops on my part)

starbound.log 183.79 kB · 0 downloads

8 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

Updated to 5.4.2, same problem happened as last post One pregnancy was fine, last one showed in the log.

EDIT the 31kB log file (later file) seems to have an error related to the same .lua file as the 39kB log (earlier file), and later file is when player can't have sex.

starbound.log 39.15 kB · 0 downloads

starbound.log 31.12 kB · 0 downloads

Yea, This error is... well basically that of which defines that character unable to have sex. Simply because something within the playerdata for the character corrupts enough to not cause the character to be unplayable, but unable to have sex. As to what causes this exact problem, I do not know. and I doubt @Locuturus knows either what the exact cause is either. Tho Ik I encountered it to.

Hello once more , i updated to de latetest update of  the mod ,but now i can't even paly de game beacuse it chrash from the start, so i reinstaled everything game included and download  older versions but  the gamstarbound.loge  won't start .

Here is the log if you can help thanks

and sorry for the english it isn't my first landguage

3 minutes ago, hellgamer23 said:

Hello once more , i updated to de latetest update of  the mod ,but now i can't even paly de game beacuse it chrash from the start, so i reinstaled everything game included and download  older versions but  the gamstarbound.loge  won't start .

Here is the log if you can help thanks

and sorry for the english it isn't my first landguage

You have another version of Sexbound in your mods directory somehow.

I think the bug with pregnancy is related to the birthing and abortion pills, specifically if taken in rapid succession (like panicking about a monster attacking and accidentally spamming a pill instead of a weapon, or have twitchy fingers, or mice that like to double click)

Someone could go testing that theory, ideally on a slow running game with throwaway new characters (I specifically tried to avoid that situation by only grabbing one at a time from inventory, and avoiding the hotkeys, and so far it hasn't happened since I last reported it)

If it is true, I propose instead of outright removing them, to add a status effect to prevent consuming too many too fast (similar to how food prevents consuming more food on a full stomach, but for the 2 pills) say 10-30 seconds in duration

I recognize both pills are in separate mods, so it would be hard to do that unless:

1. patch files is made to add the status effect to both in a new mod file, with status effect files included (possibly called "sexbound_nopills"), or

2. pull them from their respective mods, add to this, and have both mods just add em to their previous shop lists

I feel they are too useful to be removed.

On 4/5/2021 at 1:04 PM, ptmc2112 said:

This also happened after using the birthing pill from lustbound (at [11:37:53.125] in the log) seemingly randomly, also prevents sex afterward

EDIT: seemed to work fine after quitting the game and restarting.

starbound.log 130.57 kB · 4 downloads

Yeah I'm basically having a similar, if not the exact same issue as well. This current one occurred after seemingly using the lustbound birthing pill one too many times in a row (at around [05:25:21.962]), but I've had similar problems happen a few days ago after my crewmates gave birth. Unfortunately for me the issue doesn't seem to go away after exiting the game. 

starbound.log

So I can say that with this update (5.5.1) the lactate addon does nothing but disable the mod from working correctly. As soon as I set it to "true" in sexbound config file in  the main mod map, I csan still open the game, but during sex the bars for arousal don't fill, no moans of any sort are performed, and you can interact with anything. I'm aware that it's likely WIP, but I figured I'll just share my findings. 

18 hours ago, Kwiewy said:

So I can say that with this update (5.5.1) the lactate addon does nothing but disable the mod from working correctly. As soon as I set it to "true" in sexbound config file in  the main mod map, I csan still open the game, but during sex the bars for arousal don't fill, no moans of any sort are performed, and you can interact with anything. I'm aware that it's likely WIP, but I figured I'll just share my findings. 

Been that way since the previous couple of updates that have worked technically. So we are aware, tho Idk if @Locuturus is working to fix the issue.

I have been testing how long I could keep a character running with interactions. I believe thus far it's tied to giving birth, as the one character i'm testing on hasn't done it and abortion pills don't seem to hurt. Can't say about birthing pills though.