3 hours ago, savely502 said:

Thx for the fast replies. And yeah it does seem to work, kinda?

I don't get any crashes or error logs anymore but it seems like the game tries to load the mod but can't do anything with it.

What I mean is, when I create a new character the mod should give me two items as soon as the game loads, right? Its just that exactly that doesn't happen.

When I choose a character that I already created (first when I used the .pak file of the mod), both of the items are still there just that the sexbound stats tool (the two hearts thingy) doesn't do anything.
I'm probably still to dumb to install it the correct way or I'm missing something. Hopefully someone can help me with that as well.

... last time you gave us a log, this time you didn't, okay...

The items being given at the start isn't necessarily a big deal, but the fact that you can't USE the customizer, means something is broken. Sadly, again, no way of understanding the issue better without a log.

28 minutes ago, savely502 said:

Ahhh sorry my bad.

I have the log but forgot to put it in.

Here ya go.

This time around with this error massage:

[12:02:28.097] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /sexbound.config, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /sexbound.config

... huh, your config is not inside the mod folder? Did you edit it then save it as .txt?

Caused by: (AssetException) No such asset '/sexbound.config'

Edit: No... looking at your folder i definitely see the config there... unless it moved, but it was there. weird.

Edit 2:
This is not the latest log, but i guess you do know what you're running. At any rate, either you config file got messed up by Windows? (If you had the notepad open while running it game, it may prevent the game from accessing the file) or some other wackyness is happening.

Edited by red3dred
And another edit.

OK, I think I figured out the problem out why the mod doesn't load.

I completely uninstalled and reinstalled starbound and deleted the mod and downloaded that one again.

If I unpack the content into a 'sexbound' folder and put it in the 'mods' folder in the Starbound directory, it now works without problem.

If I then edit the config file, save it, and then start the game again the sexbound.config file can't be found again even so it is right there in the folder.

I tried the standard editor and notepad++ for editing and in both cases the config file "broke" afterwards.

I even changed the language whilest working with notepad++ to 'lua' and 'JSON' but to no evail either.

So the problem seems to be with editing the config files but I can't tell what exactly it is that causes the problem or if I again did a mistake.

On 6/4/2021 at 12:26 AM, red3dred said:

Please sir, we can't know everything without one of these;

Hello thank you for responding but I'm not sure how I can better describe the issue. I remember before this issue started happening my character was pregnant and the game repeatedly asked me to give birth. At least 10 times in a row after I would click later The prompt would show up again and then my character never gave birth. When I use the bow of Aphrodite or the sexbound bed add-ons my character goes invisible and NPCs stand there as if nothing is happening. I cannot see my character I cannot interact with the NPCs sexually however the NPCs can have sex with each other. I've attached a log to give better context.

starbound.log.1

45 minutes ago, Lightning Fart said:

Hello thank you for responding but I'm not sure how I can better describe the issue. I remember before this issue started happening my character was pregnant and the game repeatedly asked me to give birth. At least 10 times in a row after I would click later The prompt would show up again and then my character never gave birth. When I use the bow of Aphrodite or the sexbound bed add-ons my character goes invisible and NPCs stand there as if nothing is happening. I cannot see my character I cannot interact with the NPCs sexually however the NPCs can have sex with each other. I've attached a log to give better context.

starbound.log.1 16.83 kB · 0 downloads

Hmm... I see nothing in your log, and all i can say is, try the fix that was sent in a few posts back:

(Click the little icon on the top right of the box below)

Since the actual issue you mentioned is NOT listed in the log above, that means i can't ascertain what is truly is, in errors and scripts, but sounds like the same issue another user had (Or similar, at least).

Anyhow, either send me a log where you;

• a) Get on the character in question
  • b) Try to get on a sexbound object (Table, bed, etc)
  • c) close the game and send over the log.

. . . Or you just try the patch mentioned in that link and see if that works. If not, try to get a proper log.

18 minutes ago, thanhson412 said:

can some one show me how to enable futa or can you guy send me your config file of sexbound that already enable futa

Download SRC version. Open it up, and find;

image.png.9e750f10e67e3b6348e09eaa90392839.png

Okay? Then;
71417030_Thatsimple.gif.c23c6f3a3b17ffd578274007ed3e0534.gif

Or you use Lustbound, and then get the Futanari/Subgender patch back-item, and it'll cause whoever wears to become a futanari (female) or cuntboy (male).

On 6/6/2021 at 3:06 PM, red3dred said:

Hmm... I see nothing in your log, and all i can say is, try the fix that was sent in a few posts back:

(Click the little icon on the top right of the box below)

Since the actual issue you mentioned is NOT listed in the log above, that means i can't ascertain what is truly is, in errors and scripts, but sounds like the same issue another user had (Or similar, at least).

Anyhow, either send me a log where you;

• a) Get on the character in question
  • b) Try to get on a sexbound object (Table, bed, etc)
  • c) close the game and send over the log.

. . . Or you just try the patch mentioned in that link and see if that works. If not, try to get a proper log.

thank you so much for you help it worked when i used the preg.lua you provided

19 minutes ago, Madmod45 said:

Im curious on how the fuck do i remove the tables as a sex object. Everytime i place a table, the NPCs make an orgy on it. Can i disable it in the mod somehow?

While I do understand the issue, in case there isn't an easy workaround you should know that only the wooden tables of the craftable tables is a sex node, as far as I've seen. So you could decorate with any other craftable table and avoid the issue that way.

6 hours ago, hanhan84 said:

how does the PoV version work? I tried to look for more info about it but I can't find anything

You install it alongside Sexbound, and it offers a little window of animation besides the selection wheel, showing the up-close, but only for positions "Doggy" and "Standing", and only supports the species "Floran" and "Human".

4 hours ago, Madmod45 said:

Im curious on how the fuck do i remove the tables as a sex object. Everytime i place a table, the NPCs make an orgy on it. Can i disable it in the mod somehow?

3 hours ago, KinkInReality said:

While I do understand the issue, in case there isn't an easy workaround you should know that only the wooden tables of the craftable tables is a sex node, as far as I've seen. So you could decorate with any other craftable table and avoid the issue that way.

If you are brave, just open up the SRC version, go to "objects" and delete the folders with table in the name. I really mean it.
image.png.7140054d6bcfbba44169cdc29543f9cb.png

See that last one? Delete that, and it won't make the wooden table into sex-objects by default. That's all. Do that for every table and you won't have your decorations be orgies anymore.

I really like this mod, but for some reason I haven't been able to get anything to climax. The climax bar won't even fill and this doesn't make sense to me. I haven't configured any config files besides the pregnancy one so I don't think that's the problem.

10 hours ago, draconix555 said:

I really like this mod, but for some reason I haven't been able to get anything to climax. The climax bar won't even fill and this doesn't make sense to me. I haven't configured any config files besides the pregnancy one so I don't think that's the problem.

We need a log, to know the lot. You take the log, you put it in a box  put it into your message here, and then we look at the log. We like the log.

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

We need a log, to know the lot. You take the log, you put it in a box  put it into your message here, and then we look at the log. We like the log.

Sorry, my bad I think this is the right character. I made a new character for the sole purpose of banging the first thing it sees, so hopefully this is enough information.

starbound.log

Edited by draconix555
9 hours ago, draconix555 said:

Sorry, my bad I think this is the right character. I made a new character for the sole purpose of banging the first thing it sees, so hopefully this is enough information.

Using the lactate module, ay? Yeah. It's broken. Here's a fix.

Known issue with current version, try to do as @Zoonz showed in the following post:

On 5/4/2021 at 8:49 PM, Zoonz said:

This is caused by what it's likely a syntax error at scripts\sexbound\plugins\lactate\lactate.lua at lines 18, 25, 27 and 28:

function Sexbound.Actor.Lactate:new(parent, config)
    local _self = setmetatable({
        _logPrefix = "LACT",
        _config = config,
        _burstTimer1 = 0,
        _burstTimer2 = 0
    }, Sexbound.Actor.Lactate_mt)

_self:init(parent, _self._logPrefix)

_self._nextBurstTime1 = _self:generateNextBurstTime()
    _self._nextBurstTime2 = _self:generateNextBurstTime()

return self
end

If you replace it like this the plugin seems to work again.

function Sexbound.Actor.Lactate:new(parent, config)
    local self = setmetatable({
        _logPrefix = "LACT",
        _config = config,
        _burstTimer1 = 0,
        _burstTimer2 = 0
    }, Sexbound.Actor.Lactate_mt)

self:init(parent, self._logPrefix)

self._nextBurstTime1 = self:generateNextBurstTime()
    self._nextBurstTime2 = self:generateNextBurstTime()

return self
end

I don't know if this was an intended change or a syntax error but it doesn't seem to break anything elsewhere, so this is a quick fix if you want that lactation action. :)

Essentially, Lactation script is busted in the release, enabling it breaks the API it seems. The above fix worked for me, so i gotta thank Zoonz aswell.

I'm having some problems with this mod. When I first set it up everything was working fine, but for some reason now when I have sex with someone neither my nor their meters are filling up so neither of us can cum.

It's really weird because it worked just fine the first couple people I fucked but now it just doesn't work.

1 hour ago, Schpadoinkle said:

I'm having some problems with this mod. When I first set it up everything was working fine, but for some reason now when I have sex with someone neither my nor their meters are filling up so neither of us can cum.

It's really weird because it worked just fine the first couple people I fucked but now it just doesn't work.

Care to share, the log with the bug?

1 minute ago, Schpadoinkle said:

Oh sorry. There wasn't a crash so I didn't think there'd be a log. Where do I find that?

Aight;

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

You don't have to follow the guide above beat-by-beat, it's just a copy-paste for easy responses.