1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

SexLab Disparity 14.3 Released

The main feature for 14.X is worn items. Whether it's regular clothing, armor, nakedness, or devious devices, you can now set set buffs and debuffs for them using a wide range of 'modes', that deal with time, and counts of things that have happened while wearing the armor.

There's also an item addiction system, which you can customise through the 'Event Details' menu.

See the front page guide for more information on how the different modes work.

Morph handling is also improved, and some annoyances fixed. Modifier ranges are extended, and carry weight modifier is now absolute, not percentage based.

Sorry for all the 'updates'. I needed to fix the screenshots.

The ESP file is from June 30th, is that correct?

1 hour ago, DayTri said:

It would be nice to set up a game where "Lewd" stat slowly ticks down to 0 but slowly ticks up when wearing certain outfits, especially if addicted to them.

That's a great idea.

Lewd has so little workable range that it's tricky to deal with. Adding even a single point to it is a big deal.

In SexLab development it was probably thought of more like a switch than a continuous value.

However, linking it to outfits (or any other status really) is something I like the idea of.

The approach of making it fluid, rather than rarely moving it by a point, solves a lot of problems with the low resolution and creates a new way of looking at it.

I thought about modifying it back when SLD was just a vague idea, but couldn't see a good way to do it.

The solution might just require this way of looking at it.

There's still a bit to work out, but adding more fluidity is an approach that might solve problems with Lewd, and maybe other areas too.

Hello, it would be possible for someone to publish some configuration, which can be modified later, configuring this mod take so much time, it would be great help when someone reinstall skyrim and forgot to save setting.

59 minutes ago, Koozie said:

Hello, it would be possible for someone to publish some configuration, which can be modified later, configuring this mod take so much time, it would be great help when someone reinstall skyrim and forgot to save setting.

There is a standing offer to publish contributed configurations. So if somebody provides one with a description of its intent, I'll put it up.

Are there any plans for se version? Not all that necessary- I guess it's another reason for me to download le back and start working on it to get everything working again... still baffled how people are stuck on le but I guess they had reasons for it ("better" enb being one)

tl;dr: I need to have this mod... preferably for se

thanks in advance

11 hours ago, 愛rainn said:

Are there any plans for se version? Not all that necessary- I guess it's another reason for me to download le back and start working on it to get everything working again... still baffled how people are stuck on le but I guess they had reasons for it ("better" enb being one)

tl;dr: I need to have this mod... preferably for se

Yes. I am going to port it to SE within a month or two. Maybe three :) 

Previously, I just left it to the SE people to sort out themselves.

Now, due to the nature of the SKSE plugin, it really needs me to port it. So I'm going to do that before the next big chunk of work starts.

However, I'm going to do some other small things before starting that.

The main chore is for me to set up an SE environment and development tools, as I just don't play SE. Due to the ENB thing. Also, poor mod support :) 

SE's a lot better supported than it was, but it's still not the primary platform for my preferred mods.

Thanks - though I got back to le for now.

Question. What the f affects body weight? I have a bunch of mods that affect breast/belly size but... I haven't stumbled upon body weight yet. Is that like every body slider combined to a single value? At first I thought that it would've been some sort of starting value system that gets affected by the initial original racemenu weight slider and it would affect each character in the game individually (could've been something) but after seeing that the buffs apply to the other far end and debuffs to the other... what does it do?

14 hours ago, 愛rainn said:

Question. What the f affects body weight? I have a bunch of mods that affect breast/belly size but... I haven't stumbled upon body weight yet. Is that like every body slider combined to a single value? At first I thought that it would've been some sort of starting value system that gets affected by the initial original racemenu weight slider and it would affect each character in the game individually (could've been something) but after seeing that the buffs apply to the other far end and debuffs to the other... what does it do?

Body weight is a completely vanilla Bethesda stat. You can set it on character creation in a range from 0 to 100.

It roughly represents how chunky your character is. High body weight characters would be ... heavier.

It is not a derived stat. It is its own stat, and is the only way that Bethesda provided to change body shape in vanilla Skyrim, that I can think of.

It determines scaling between the two vanilla body shapes defined by the _0 and _1 meshes for each body.

As one of those is usually set to look fat, changing weight can change the entire look of your body.

Of course, in BodySlide you can make it so the _1 body shape is identical to the _0, or has gigantic breasts but otherwise the same, or whatever you like really.

You could even make it work in reverse.

It is changed dynamically by several mods. Needs mods often alter it. Some pregnancy mods alter it. SexLab RND alters it. Hormones alters it. I think SexLab Survival alters it. Devious Body Alteration alters it. Diet Based Butt alters it. I think there are probably various mods, and add-ons for needs mods that alter it.

On 7/9/2019 at 5:51 AM, 愛rainn said:

but after seeing that the buffs apply to the other far end and debuffs to the other... what does it do?

I only just noticed this on re-reading.

Don't pay any mind to the default configuration of SLD. You can configure your body weight debuffs any way you like.

I believe the default is set up to offer you convenient buffs and debuffs for high and low weight (extremes), and personally I set mine up a bit like that - though I have pros and cons to each weight extreme.

Another debuff i figured to make for "Heavy bondage - withdrawal". Meant as after-effect from armbinder, yoke or straightjacket. That arms would feel weak or numb and a little fidgety depending on how long you've been in it. That's why i again can't use "Unworn for" because it would just start off with max penalty which wouldn't be sensical. So the debuffs for this concerns unarmed and weapon combats, lockpicking, pickpocketing and a chance to drop weapons.

Should we have a max value in those categories for how high the addiction can go? If you're bound for 2 weeks straight, it should still fully recover in 1 day tops but propably not with settings we have now (it would take much longer).

And the addiction duration is different per item type really. Perhaps instead of dynamic cap (it could be same like 100 for all), there could be configurable speed at which it decays for each item group.

Hello Lupine, first let me say thank you for creating what i can only describe as an awesome mod, the possibilities with this are staggering, it has a very 'professional' feel about it in the MCM and now i can finally have a speed debuff on my girl as her pregnant belly gets bigger.

One thing i have noticed is not all buffs and debuffs will get applied when loading a saved game, i set the time rate for calculating the buffs/debuffs to 10 seconds.

I set a range of buffs and debuffs in the arousal section, all fighting skills to get a -10 debuff at 100% arousal and all magic skills to get a +10 buff, yet loading a game will not apply those buffs or debuffs to everything i selected, i found saving and quitting and reloading does help to correct this somewhat but not completely, is there any way to make the application of buffs and debuffs more robust?  I know almost nothing about the mechanics of Skyrim so no idea what is an whats not possible.

Other than that this is a fantastic mod and i look forwards to any updates you have planned.

20 hours ago, Zaflis said:

That's why i again can't use "Unworn for" because it would just start off with max penalty which wouldn't be sensical.

Just reverse the sense of it.

e.g.

Item - Heavy Bondage

Mode - Unworn for

From 12.0

To 0.0

Scale 100%

Modifier: 1H Melee: -20

... then when you are first unbound, you get 100% of the -20, and 6 hours later, it's down to -10, then after 12 hours, it's 0 and does nothing.

Any value over 12 hours unworn (e.g. 24 hours) will get the 0% value.

Should we have a max value in those categories for how high the addiction can go?

Addiction is capped at 1000. If you want to "hit the cap" quicker, increase the addiction rates, but simply apply less buff/debuff for the addiction.

And the addiction duration is different per item type really. Perhaps instead of dynamic cap (it could be same like 100 for all), there could be configurable speed at which it decays for each item group.

There could ... but SLD has so many sliders already ... and it's getting hard to find places to put them ... and I try to balance effort vs utility.

If the demand for this persists, I'll consider it, though it would probably mean making ALL the mode related sliders per-item, which adds several hundred new variables a player might need to set up.

21 hours ago, slygothmog said:

I set a range of buffs and debuffs in the arousal section, all fighting skills to get a -10 debuff at 100% arousal and all magic skills to get a +10 buff, yet loading a game will not apply those buffs or debuffs to everything i selected, i found saving and quitting and reloading does help to correct this somewhat but not completely, is there any way to make the application of buffs and debuffs more robust?  I know almost nothing about the mechanics of Skyrim so no idea what is an whats not possible.

This is the first time it's been raised as a problem.

It can (and will) definitely be fixed if I can reproduce it.

Try opening the SLD config menu and closing it again shortly after load. Does this change anything for you?

I'm guessing not, but it doesn't cost much to try.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Just reverse the sense of it.

e.g.

Item - Heavy Bondage

Mode - Unworn for

From 12.0

To 0.0

Scale 100%

Modifier: 1H Melee: -20

... then when you are first unbound, you get 100% of the -20, and 6 hours later, it's down to -10, then after 12 hours, it's 0 and does nothing.

Any value over 12 hours unworn (e.g. 24 hours) will get the 0% value.

The case i was thinking was if you just quickly "test" an item or just have key for it available as it's worn, wearing an item for 10 seconds shouldn't be worth that much debuffs. In time frame of 2 blinks of an eye you won't trigger full scale darkness phobias using blindfold etc :)  That's why i prefer withdrawal sliders.

There could ... but SLD has so many sliders already ... and it's getting hard to find places to put them ... and I try to balance effort vs utility.

Yeah i was afraid of that.

15 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

This is the first time it's been raised as a problem.

It can (and will) definitely be fixed if I can reproduce it.

Try opening the SLD config menu and closing it again shortly after load. Does this change anything for you?

I'm guessing not, but it doesn't cost much to try.

Thank you for the reply, i played some more today and it might be on my end, something that interrupts things as my game is being loaded so that not all things get re-applied, I used to suffer from the old FootIK problem that caused a CDT on load so i use Load Game CDT fix from the Nexus and that got rid of that problem, maybe its somehow doing something as my game loads that interferes with the buffs, i dunno its just a guess.

I also use SKSE plugin preloader, maybe that's affecting it too, either way i wont ask you to go on a hunt for something you cant reproduce, i'll just ignore the problem as it doesn't cause any issues in the game and maybe sometime in the future i'll figure out whats happening.

I've come across something else though, several men in Riften seem stuck in dialogue, they got interrupted from carrying out a rape on my girl and now all they do when i try to talk to them is say stuff like "You asked for this" and other general nasty stuff, they were stopped from doing the 'deed' by a group of prostitutes i have working in Riften autonomously, the girls approached them for sex and they went off with them before doing anything with my girl toon, reloading a save doesn't make it go away, unfortunately i cant reload a save prior to the event cause i erased them before finding this out.

6 hours ago, slygothmog said:

Thank you for the reply, i played some more today and it might be on my end, something that interrupts things as my game is being loaded so that not all things get re-applied, I used to suffer from the old FootIK problem that caused a CDT on load so i use Load Game CDT fix from the Nexus and that got rid of that problem, maybe its somehow doing something as my game loads that interferes with the buffs, i dunno its just a guess.

I also use SKSE plugin preloader, maybe that's affecting it too, either way i wont ask you to go on a hunt for something you cant reproduce, i'll just ignore the problem as it doesn't cause any issues in the game and maybe sometime in the future i'll figure out whats happening.

That won't be it. Those SKSE plugins should not break loading or effects. I use the single-thread loader myself, as despite assertions from others, CrashFixes does not stop the Foot-IK problem, no matter what memory options are chosen - and crash fixes own documentation seems to agree with my observations... If people observe that crash fixes solved Foot-IK for them, they might conceivably have threading set up in some particular way in their OS, causing their memory allocations to implicitly sync the threads.

Lost effects on load are probably consistent (though a bug) across Skyrim. Clearly, not all effects are lost, but some might be, and it will be predictable.

I haven't had time to test this yet, but it's possible everyone has it because I don't think I've checked this specific case for ages. I test the update scenarios in detail, and normal play over time, and also when you modify things in the menu. But in the case of reloading an old save without an update, I haven't checked immediate reapplication of effects recently. I need to test this across the entire effect set, which will be somewhat tedious.

I'm confident that if a modifier is changing, it will be updated, but if it is static, then perhaps it might conceivably fail to work properly on load, and not get reapplied until it changes (and if it doesn't change, that could be a long time). So I need to check that. It would probably relate to certain modifier effects being "broken" in Skyrim, and not being preserved properly over load.

Can you confirm that it seems to be most visible with inputs that don't change often - body weight for example?

And if you know which specific effects (modifiers) it can be observed on, that would also help.

6 hours ago, slygothmog said:

I've come across something else though, several men in Riften seem stuck in dialogue, they got interrupted from carrying out a rape on my girl and now all they do when i try to talk to them is say stuff like "You asked for this" and other general nasty stuff, they were stopped from doing the 'deed' by a group of prostitutes i have working in Riften autonomously, the girls approached them for sex and they went off with them before doing anything with my girl toon, reloading a save doesn't make it go away, unfortunately i cant reload a save prior to the event cause i erased them before finding this out.

This could conceivably happen if some other mod jumps in and breaks the rape.

1) In the debug menu, you may need to fix the DHLP mutex. If this is broken (and it probably will be) it may prevent another rape happening. Just reset it no matter what it says, it's relatively harmless to do so outside of a scene.

2) Set the SLD rape chance really high so you are raped again almost immediately.

When the new rape ends, the aliases should be cleaned out and all the NPCs will behave normally after that.

When rape is interrupted, the proper shutdown may never happen for the rape, and it is - for practical purposes - still running.

That leaves the rapists in their rapist aliases, following you about and saying rapist dialog to you.

This is the first time this has been reported during normal play, but I've always been aware of the possibility.

I suspect some other mod yanked the PC out of the SL scene and put them in its own SL scene, causing the SLD scene to never issue any termination events.

Possibly SL Adventures is guilty of this, as I think it now ignores DHLP events?

If I get more reports, I'll add a button to insta-fix this in the Debug menu, possibly also add a timeout on rape quests - though that would probably be less useful than the button, because if this happens, you want to stop it continuing right away, not wait around five minutes for your NPCs to fix themselves.

10 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

This is the first time this has been reported during normal play, but I've always been aware of the possibility.

I saw the "You asked for this" too in my current game, but i wasn't even sure it's from this mod and i had no clue if it's fixable. Back then i just tried entering a building but that crashed the game, and then i loaded a bit further back in time.

8 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I saw the "You asked for this" too in my current game, but i wasn't even sure it's from this mod and i had no clue if it's fixable. Back then i just tried entering a building but that crashed the game, and then i loaded a bit further back in time.

When you mean "saw", you mean you were annoyed by a crowd of NPCs following you, and they only had broken dialogs?

Or they weren't following you, and had broken dialogs?

Or it was during an SLD rape scene - where the NPC dialogs are changed on purpose?

Because it's an deliberate feature during rapes that the rapists can be spoken to, and will say nasty things. But I'm not sure how many people noticed this detail.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Can you confirm that it seems to be most visible with inputs that don't change often - body weight for example?

And if you know which specific effects (modifiers) it can be observed on, that would also help.

When rape is interrupted, the proper shutdown may never happen for the rape, and it is - for practical purposes - still running.

That leaves the rapists in their rapist aliases, following you about and saying rapist dialog to you.

I suspect some other mod yanked the PC out of the SL scene and put them in its own SL scene, causing the SLD scene to never issue any termination events.

Possibly SL Adventures is guilty of this, as I think it now ignores DHLP events?

If I get more reports, I'll add a button to insta-fix this in the Debug menu, possibly also add a timeout on rape quests - though that would probably be less useful than the button, because if this happens, you want to stop it continuing right away, not wait around five minutes for your NPCs to fix themselves.

In the arousal section both Alteration and Alchemy were effected, Alteration would sometimes have its buff sometimes not, Alchemy would never have its buff, i didn't add buffs or debuffs to either of those skills in any other sections.

The guys in Riten didn't follow me around, they went about their normal daily routines, Balimund worked at his forge, Tythus chopped wood and walked back and forth past Honeyside, Bolli wandered the market before heading off to his fishery, but i could not interact with them, any time i came near them they just kept saying the same rape dialogue and if i tried to talk to them the same happened there too.  I don't use SL Adventures, It was TDF's Aggressive Prostitution mod that interrupted them from completing the rape scene.

I tried console commands to fix them, resetai and recycleactor but neither helped, i opened the save in a save game cleaner but it reported no broken or orphaned scripts to fix, so i kinda deleted the whole game an will be starting a new one today.  If the problem happens again and i'm sure it will at some point in my next play-through, then at that stage i will try the fix you suggested, the insta-fix button sounds like the best deal though to clear this up.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

When you mean "saw", you mean you were annoyed by a crowd of NPCs following you, and they only had broken dialogs?

Or they weren't following you, and had broken dialogs?

Yes they were just following. I wasn't wearing any restraints either so it can't be about not finding animations.

1 hour ago, slygothmog said:

I tried console commands to fix them, resetai and recycleactor but neither helped, i opened the save in a save game cleaner but it reported no broken or orphaned scripts to fix, so i kinda deleted the whole game an will be starting a new one today.  If the problem happens again and i'm sure it will at some point in my next play-through, then at that stage i will try the fix you suggested, the insta-fix button sounds like the best deal though to clear this up.

They don't have broken AI or anything, they're just part of a quest that makes them act that way. Once they are removed from that quest, they will go back to normal.

I would normally expect them to follow you round annoyingly (other mods have a similar problem, SL Adventures for example, and SD+ too). I think their "follow and watch" AI behaviour may depend on a faction that they probably get removed from, so that might not be happening. It would be much more annoying than the broken dialog. I can't remember details now. Recycling the aliases will fix them though.

@Lupine00

I just got back into town a few days ago, and I've played with the latest iteration. It's astonishing what you continue to do with back-end data. Every release feels like an entirely new game. I love it - never stop.

I only wish I could advance my skills to the point where I could release my projects. They'd immensely benefit from your work and continued iteration on ideas.

I am having issues with getting some of the condition to work in the latest version.

I didn't test the worn categories, and don't have apropos atm, but only Body Weight, Arousal, Sex Addiction, and the Milk categories produced any result. (working as expected)

Breasts, Belly, and But show the slif values on the Main page, but don't seem to be using those for buffs/debuffs. While Rape and Denial are not working as far as I can tell.

I set them 100 - 0 with +1000 Magicka buff and 0 - 100 +1000 Stamina debuff, seeing no change in either value, testing one category at a time.

I don't think that anything I changed in load order would affect SLD and I'm fairly sure I had BBB working with SLIF before, and I know raped worked before, I've never used denial so can't say if the problems with it are new to me or not.

This is all in a new game.