17 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

Hello,

I've seen your last post on the Devious Body Alteration topic, and I have a question about it and SLIF morphs in general (i'll use that mod as example):

Setting max boob inflation in DBA translates to 1.36 morph factor in Disparity (with all breast weights equal at 1). It's ridiculously low and can definitely not be used as replace/multiply setting on your mod!

Hmm...

I'm using DBA myself, but as it's not enlarging my boobs much to speak of I'm not using the morph values from it. Instead I'm using node modifiers that are coming from EC+.

I don't use SLIF, because I find it unreliable. Also, several mods soft-dep on it using a bad code pattern that leads to some serious instability. It's a pity.

Could you clarify what the morph ranges you want to scale over are, for breasts.

i.e. what range of values appears in each one of the morph states for breasts. You can see this in the SLD Debug menu.

If it turns out I am handling morphs in an unhelpful way, I'm happy to change it, or add a new morph handling mode.

Are you familiar with the difference between the existing modes?

SLD auto flips the sense of the morphs, so bigger is always "bigger" when it does its calculations.

When you play about in Racemenu, you'll find they don't always work that way as setup there.

In theory, offset and scale is mathematically equivalent to scaling linearly over a FROM ... TO range, but I found that could be hard to tune for morphs, and would require three values to set up a single morph variable, rather than two.

However, the scales are auto-levelled, so if you have the offsets right, and the weights how you like, in theory the overall breast scale should allow you to tweak how much difference it makes.

The contribution allows you to tune how much comes from nodes, and how much from morphs.

Presumably you want 100%, so nodes have no effect? Because you have no node modifying mods in play (you should check this though).

Then by turning up the breast morph "master scale", to some large value, you should get a big range for synthetic breast-node values.

However, that's just for convenience; in practice you could just as well tune the FROM ... TO range on the Breast Modifier page itself.

Offsets are by design "non scaling", in that they add after scaling.

The values coming from the scaled morphs are ALWAYS in the 0 to 1 range.

In practice you want to give a high weight to sliders with big visual impact like Fantasy, SH, or SSH, and lower to the others. But no matter what you put there, you always get 0 to 1 out of the weighted sum. It may be possible to drive off just a single morph input (though that may sound silly), if that input happens to progress linearly according to the mod behaviour you want to tap into.

The idea is you are tuning those weights VERY SIMPLY to select how much that slider matters. Don't worry about offsets at all.

In most cases you don't need an offset, but if you do offset a value, you are basically removing "range" from it. If you add 0.5 to a value, you make it so that the smallest value you can get is 0.5, and once you reach 0.5 input, your output clamps at 1.0, so you lose the top 0.5 as meaningful range.

So, you should use a negative offset if you are STARTING with a morph value of 0.2 and want to regain your full range.

e.g. Mod changes SH from (scaled) 0.1 to 0.8, you should set an offset of -0.1. You will then get an output value of 0 to 0.7 - and by making that morph the only one with a weight (set it to full, the others to zero), you can then tune that up into a range that looks like a node value by multiplying it by a master scale of 20. Then you see a "node" range of 0 to 14. Then, if you have NO NODE changing mods, set the mode to REPLACE to use that directly.

If you want less range, simply change the master scale.

If that's not going as high as you want, change your modifier page FROM ... TO range.

I can see that a bit more range in the master scales would be helpful in some cases where the morph changes you're reading are small.

I can also see that a master offset would be handy - but it is strictly speaking not needed. Simply removing the -ve offset back on the morph can achieve the same end.

I admit the way it works is a bit odd, but it's designed around an expectation of trial and error tweaking to get a result that matches a visual.

I do in fact use some node-scaling mods, presently EC+ and Parasites. On a visual aspect, morphs and nodes multiply to great effect, but the scale just isn't the same with SLD readings. 

If node is 1.5 and morphs also add roughly 1.5 factor to original size, you'd expect a representation of 2.25, right?

That's where a % offset able to tell SLD "this calculated morph value appears bigger in reality" could be helpful : changing the FROM...TO scales to match the morphs makes it so node scaling catches up to it much faster and doesn't fit anymore either in the end.

I haven't managed to tweak the morph weight values to a satisfying point so it matches node scaling well.

I'll continue to try and play with the sliders more, but the % master offset on the calculated node values would be really really helpful.

1 hour ago, Clockwinding said:

If node is 1.5 and morphs also add roughly 1.5 factor to original size, you'd expect a representation of 2.25, right?

In replace mode, the weighting interpolates between the node value and the morph value.

In multiply mode, the weighting interpolates between the node * morph value and the morph value.

It's not a huge ask to add some global offsets. Maybe they'll get into the next alpha.

New alpha V14.1a

Modes are substantially revamped. Can now track steps taken, damage taken, and beating strokes taken.

Addiction has configurable decay and withdrawal onset.

Worn time has configurable decay rate.

Added a bunch of new item types that currently do not much - these are to work with special armor flags.

Due to an endless succession of delays and obstacles, I didn't get everything I wanted done - in fact have done almost nothing since two weeks ago.

I hope this can improve soon, but it's been a series of unfortunate events, keeping me away from writing any mod code.

This version should update cleanly over any existing SLD. Let me know if it does not.

Again, like previous alpha, this logs a lot of spam, and the logging dominates performance. Final release will have much less spam by default (practically none).

Look in the Event Details menu to configure the way that various worn modes work.

Carry Weight modifier is now absolute.

With the distance, damage and beatings tracking, and orgasms and rapes working properly (I hope), there's almost a slave training system you can configure yourself. Almost. Later in 14.X releases I intend to add new modifiers that will flesh that out substantially.

Note that rapes mode counts rapes, not rape orgasms. Orgasms are counted whether part of a rape or not.

I didn't get around to adding morph offsets, nor did I fix the annoying-ish "huge number of cocks" dialog.

Barring some huge bugs showing up, those should be in 14.2, which ideally will be a beta.

See new BETA version further down the page...

... that's really hot. I could configure that so bloody hard, you aren't kidding on the slave training system in there. The potential on this is great. =D I look forwards to more versions.

You make such hot stuff! It's stuff like this that GAVE me my debuff fetish.

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Beatings = being hit in combat?

No. That's handled as damage, which is ... damage taken.

Beatings are hits taken from very low damage weapons, like the zad crops.

I guess the simplistic intent is that you use the "damage" value to train up your ability not to be hindered as much by the devices when hit. DTII lets you train up a kind of damage mitigation from wearing devices you've been damaged in a lot.

The beatings count (crop strokes in practice) is more for deliberate slave-training. Depending on your taste, you could set it up a lot of ways.

e.g. Set low beating levels to carry serious debuffs, but when you get to higher values they start to convert into buffs due to masochism ... or something.

I want to add some modifiers that improve the ability to use this stuff.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm limited in what I can easily add in 14.X by the amount of MCM remaining.

To go beyond more than another 16 extra items, I will need to completely change the way the menus work - so there is just ONE column shown at once, and you have to pick from a drop down to see the other column - which lets me have more than two columns, and more items overall - but that's a huge change. I might make that a "clean save" kind of change if I ever do it, and I may not.

Stuff that's currently possible are the things currently handled by perks.

e.g. buy/sell price, bribery cost, physical damage dealt, physical damage taken, experience rate, etc.

There are more perks than I can add, so I have to pick and choose.

Also, maybe some other things are more important...

The perks top of the list now are:

• Experience rate
  • Physical damage dealt
  • Physical damage taken
  • Sell price
  • Buy price
  • Spell damage dealt (magnitude)
  • Spell damage taken (magnitude)
  • Disease and poison damage taken (not entirely sure I can make this one work)

I want to add the following events, and if I make the fixes I wanted, adding these would be the next task - probably together with the perk stuff:

• Blackout event (useful with Apropos and post-rape, I think)
  • Gain arousal event
  • Lose arousal event
  • Strip worn items

Some other things I thought of (I have a big list, this is just the best)

• Whiteouts - screen whiteouts and fades back, blood on screen, ringing sound drowns out everything else, stumble effects like drunk effect
  • Chance of blocking dialog (beg for sex, unable to speak, etc)
  • Increase/decrease breast size
  • Increase/decrease body weight (don't really have time/space to handle other body parts)
  • Lose DF willpower

These may not make the cut. Depends what people propose.

Buy/sell price will probably be combined into one modifier that scales to low-buy/high-sell at the +ve end, and high-buy/low-sell at the -ve end. Not sensible to do that with damage though.

The blocking dialog thing ... the possibilities are a bit broad, I'm not sure SLD is really the place for it.

I like the idea of a severe beating rendering the PC stunned and speechless, unable to say anything meaningful for a time.

I also like what Hormones beg for sex dialog does, and something like that potentially has a place in SLD if you want to drive it off devices, which is something Hormones can't do.

Some of these things may not work as regular modifiers or how events work now, and might need a different system - and that could take them off the main modifier list, which is a win, as it's now a scarce resource.

I feel what's missing, is applying modifier to SLA's various arousal values, such as more / less rapid arousal gain or loss, faster / slower addiction gain or loss, and so on. They already exist as a category on its own for applying normal buffs, but I feel they'd be in line to be applied as buffs and debuffs along the normal stat modifiers. Is this perhaps outside the scope of the mod, as it'd be modifying SLA values rather than internal and Native values, or is it a design descision to leave them alone?

9 hours ago, slicksly said:

I feel what's missing, is applying modifier to SLA's various arousal values, such as more / less rapid arousal gain or loss, faster / slower addiction gain or loss, and so on. They already exist as a category on its own for applying normal buffs, but I feel they'd be in line to be applied as buffs and debuffs along the normal stat modifiers. Is this perhaps outside the scope of the mod, as it'd be modifying SLA values rather than internal and Native values, or is it a design descision to leave them alone?

Do you mean modifying the time rate and default exposure values?

Or just modifying the current arousal value? (Which I plan to do).

While I can see a logic in the former, the problem is that SLA has almost no resolution in that space. Time rate is a coarse grained integer, and though there is some scope to tweak default arousal there isn't a lot, and some mods ignore it completely and add whatever they feel like, or scale it up insanely.

I think SLA could be altered to make those values proper floats without compromising its API, but that would have to happen first.

As things are, I guess you could loosely classify SLA setups into something like:

• Cool - character is not easily aroused
  • Normal
  • Horny - character is easily aroused
  • Maniac - character is aroused all the time

Then set up some criteria for moving through the categories - for example there could be a modifier that drives them, and that value of that modifier places you in a position in SLA.

e.g.

• less than -100  = cool
  • -100 to 100 = normal
  • 100 to 500 = horny
  • over 500 = maniac

But even that is probably asking too much of SLA, which has a model of arousal that is practically useless. Drawing a graph of arousal fall-off when nothing else is happening looks very nice. When you put SLA in a practical situation, it doesn't work like that. Especially for females in games with DD and rape mods. SLA tends to produce characters who either pancake out with zero arousal, or characters pegged almost all the time at 100.

This has been a pet hate of mine since ... forever ... and I intend to so ... something ... about it soonish. Wait and see.

Today I was sabotaged by a Microsoft update that rendered my Win 8.1 SDK (which my SKSE is built against ... don't ask) partially broken.

Took ages to fix it. Had to uninstall just about every SDK on the machine.

Otherwise I would have finished the morph offsets easily. Code is done, but can't test it ATM.

While testing out some SLS stuff, I observed that

Denial (Days Since Orgasm) and Sex Addiction (Time Rate) do not seem to be updating correctly. FIXED

SLSO apparently breaks the orgasm tracking in SLA(R), which I used for this. I don't need to though, so I shall change it. FIXED

The Time Rate issue is less obvious, not sure why that's broken. (Cannot reproduce this on development machine).

Likely has to do with the orgasm handling changes for 14.X to support SLSO though.

Other than that, I'm not seeing any problems with items ... well ... there are some annoyances.

Sanguine's iron shackles are not correctly detected as wrist shackles, presumably because they aren't set up with the right keywords (they seem to think they're an armbinder - it's old 3.X code by the look of it). I'm not sure if this is something I should fix, as it's probably an SD+ bug. FIXED

It would be nice to be able to see what item types you have equipped in the drop down - so I'll add that. FIXED

It would be nice to be able to see what the current input value is for an ITEM x MODE pair - so I'll add that. FIXED

If I can fix this list, plus the still outstanding "huge number of cocks" dialog ... I'll almost be there. FIXED

Unfortunately found some bugs in rape. It can pick up Draugr in their passive waiting state. Not good. That needs to stop. FIXED

Also picks up Barbas. Again, not good, because he's not getting handled properly as a creature. FIXED

In particular, if you are getting raped by any kind of creature, humanoid (draugr, trolls, spriggans, etc) or human-like enemies (bandits, forsworn, guards who are aggro on you, etc), let me know, because that's not what is supposed to happen. Should now be FIXED.

Plus, added some support for DF, DCL and TAWoBA for armor types in "Worn".

Please report any other problems observed ASAP if you want them fixed in the next version.

Currently testing on my gaming setup. If it passes the basics, I'll release it as beta.

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Do you mean modifying the time rate and default exposure values?

Or just modifying the current arousal value? (Which I plan to do).

While I can see a logic in the former, the problem is that SLA has almost no resolution in that space. Time rate is a coarse grained integer, and though there is some scope to tweak default arousal there isn't a lot, and some mods ignore it completely and add whatever they feel like, or scale it up insanely.

I think SLA could be altered to make those values proper floats without compromising its API, but that would have to happen first.

As things are, I guess you could loosely classify SLA setups into something like:

• Cool - character is not easily aroused
  • Normal
  • Horny - character is easily aroused
  • Maniac - character is aroused all the time

Then set up some criteria for moving through the categories - for example there could be a modifier that drives them, and that value of that modifier places you in a position in SLA.

e.g.

• less than -100  = cool
  • -100 to 100 = normal
  • 100 to 500 = horny
  • over 500 = maniac

But even that is probably asking too much of SLA, which has a model of arousal that is practically useless. Drawing a graph of arousal fall-off when nothing else is happening looks very nice. When you put SLA in a practical situation, it doesn't work like that. Especially for females in games with DD and rape mods. SLA tends to produce characters who either pancake out with zero arousal, or characters pegged almost all the time at 100.

This has been a pet hate of mine since ... forever ... and I intend to so ... something ... about it soonish. Wait and see.

My intent was having time rate and default exposure values as buff- and debuff values, yes. I had imagined it being able to add or remove arousal gain based on various factors would give an impression of a more dynamic gameplay, as actions would more affect gain of arousal, but I also see your point with SLA being very crude in how it applies the arousal, and the effect of other mods. 

I suppose it's mental. The thought of "training yourself out of" a state of heightened arousal from wearing plugs or other bondage equipment does seem like a sensible thing to aim for, which could be achieved through your mod with the SLA modifiers, but in the end, all they'd do is change how fast it'd take your character to end up at max value without bringing anything of value in terms of gameplay or effect. Without reliable ways to reduce arousal, or spend it as resource through other actions, I suppose modifying its gain or loss is mostly pointless.

As for SLA, I've definitely wanted more depth of the arousal value , and / or more diversity in stats representing character psychology connected to lust, desire and need, but being a consumer rather than creator, I'll just have to do with what I can get my grubby hands on.

Hi,

i tried your new Alpha. The worn mechanic is great. So many possibilities to tweak and fiddle with all those values.

A few suggestions for stuff to be added if it is possible and you got nothing better to do. :)

- Expressions (maybe mfg phoneme / mfg modifier values)

- Integration with Needs-Mods (like iNeed / Dangerous Diseases, need more or less time until you need to sleep again, more or less increase in thirst or hunger)

- Combine Bodymorphs with Worn (would maybe replace DeviousTraining /-Alteration if we could, for example, set all those morphs for time worn, not worn, per item. Ah, the possibilities. :) )

I like you suggestions for the new additions managed by perks and DeviousFollowers willpower.

Looking forward to future updates.

Keep up the amazing work.

And thanks for sharing.

On 6/27/2019 at 11:04 PM, Ekirts Ykcul said:

- Integration with Needs-Mods (like iNeed / Dangerous Diseases, need more or less time until you need to sleep again, more or less increase in thirst or hunger)

- Combine Bodymorphs with Worn (would maybe replace DeviousTraining /-Alteration if we could, for example, set all those morphs for time worn, not worn, per item. Ah, the possibilities. :) )

I've updated my reply to this to clarify some things...

I gave some serious thought to needs mod integration, and it was on my roadmap for a while.

However, there are other things I think are more ... pressing ... so it may never happen, or may end up split into a different mod, or some other possibility. It's not in my current roadmap - and I have a pretty clear idea of the order I will do things, even if some details are fluid, and the exact when always slips.

It's not that I think it's a bad idea, but it's a lot of work to do it right, and I believe I can do other things that will deliver more value for less effort.

Altering bodymorphs ... I'm not going to do it ... not unless it becomes necessary, due to lack of development in other mods.

I'm all for interoperation and synergy. I think the best outcome is for this kind of feature to go into Devious Body Alteration - which does almost nothing but body modification - it handles that stuff very well, but it could offer a few more options, probably.

I also have plans to let you formulate more complex kinds of modification than you can now - ones that combine one input with another - so you could combine body shape and worn item inputs to generate modifications with compound conditions or exclusions, or item modifiers that only work while you're not aroused, or other arbitrary combinations.

I also intend to make it easier for other mods to interact with SLD; to provide modifiers via SLD so they can use SLD's limits system, and to be able to read the modifiers out of SLD more easily.

I think that may be of a lot of use to those who choose to use it (if anyone), because setting a modifier through SLD will just be a single StorageUtil write, so they won't have to handle spells, effects, perks, tracking and modifying AVs, or any of that. It may (ultimately) let SLD be the SLIF-of-movement-speed  we so desperately need (though I doubt that Kimy will not join that club). It can only offer benefits if modders choose to make use of it.

Using that external extension system, I can easily add in a needs handling mod without having to put that into the SLD MCM.

I'm not sure about sleep ... I'd like to integrate with SLS poor sleep quality if I can, and I might do that directly in SLD.

Another reason why I'm not sure SLD and body-shape-changes go together, is that SLD drives many modifiers from body shapes, and there's going to be a tendency to create boring feedback loops. I was worried about that with arousal too. Despite that, due to demand, I will support some arousal changes, but I think keeping a handle on one value is a lot easier for players than all those body morphs. Furthermore, I have some plans relating to arousal that should be clarified soon.

Modifying body morphs tends to conflict with SLIF, or require it. I'm happy to let Rogwar002 handle that problem.

New SexLab Beta Version 14.3

I believe all the known bugs are fixed. Let me know if you find anything.

Will upgrade over any previous version, including alphas.

One downside is that you will lose any existing Orgasm Count, Rape Count, Time since orgasm and Time since rape; they will all be reset to default values.

This is because I've changed how these are tracked. I don't trust the values from the alphas anyway.

However, for "real" updates from 13.X, this is annoying - though Worn item tracking is only going to start from the point of upgrade anyway.

For the final release, I will add sliders in Debug so you can set these values manually to fix them how you want, but they are not going to auto migrate.

I'll give it a week for anything significant to show up in bugs.

Once this is released, I will take a break from SLD to do something new, so it may be a while before I return to it to add new modifiers.

Updated beta:

+ Sliders in debug menu to set new values for Orgasm and Rape history data.

+ Performs checks for full range of armor types in StorageUtil if you have a mod that can set them (or you set them with SUM or something).

+ No longer runs updates for worn mode if item unworn, or unworn mode if item worn.

This latter change was suggested by Zaflis. Previously worn items handled all modes the same way; exactly the same way that all modifiers are handled. Normally, modifiers are calculated based on the input value, no matter what, as long as the input is enabled.

Now, with worn items, it's different: for example Addiction will no longer be calculated if you are not wearing the item. Previously, you could set addition up so that an input of 0 produced some know result. You still can, but it won't apply if the item isn't worn, though Withdrawal will. And if you put on the item, Addiction will be calculated and Withdrawal will not. This is a major change in behaviour, but may be more intuitive, even if slightly more complicated than the old behaviour.

Now released. Get the finished version from the main download page and enjoy your worn item sliders!

11 hours ago, Wyldfoxx said:

I like this mod! Would it be possible to make it an option for the character to go into ragdoll when they fall?

It is particularly ironic that earlier versions of SLD did, in fact, use a ragdoll for falls when not bound in DD devices.

At times it looked very good, at other times, a bit silly. It was a matter of luck.

The code to do it is still probably still mostly intact.

However, the reason this was removed is because using ragdoll on the player frequently ends badly.

I know many other mods use it, but it fails for them too.

The problem occurs when something causes a new animation to start playing while the ragdoll is still in progress, which leads to the player becoming "stuck".

Becoming unstuck can be time consuming, or rarely, impossible.

In other cases, ragdoll can throw you out of the world, or cause you to become stuck in collision objects (different to the broken controls issue).

For this reason, I was always searching for suitable animations that I could use instead, which would provide much more reliable behaviour.

I was able to get these from Gunslicer, and they work quite nicely, I think.

As for re-enabling ragdoll, I might make it possible if it turns out to be trivial, but it may cause problems.

Even in SexLab, where you aren't even moving, the ragdoll ending can cause all kinds of issues.

Note new beta above. This is really only for enthusiasts and serious testers, as barring any reports, the new beta will be released this weekend.

I'm not hearing any problem reports now, and I believe I've addressed Zaflis' complaint, so if you have a bug, report it now, or you could be stuck with it for months :) 

Ok this seems pretty awesome scenario i'm doing with blindfolds, using addiction/withdrawal. (I might still be changing numbers but this seems ok'ish.). First i set DD's blindfolds effect smaller to 0.3 multiplier, because the whole intention is to get used to them so they distract less. And while getting used to the calm, player gets better focus in magicka and generative buffs up to masterful level after long time being blinded. Of course while this is addiction, removing it will give annoying withdrawal effects (as you would in real life). If you remove the blindfold at all you lose all the buffs cause now your vision is suddenly being distracted by colorful nature that you eyes are no longer used to.

Addiction:

- Debuffs from 1 to 0: blurred vision -100, tunnel vision -30, double vision -20, trip chance -20, fall chance -20, drop weapons -10, rape chance -10.

- Buffs from 0 to 50: Magicka 100, Magicka Rate 100, Health Rate 100, Stamina Rate 100, (All spell schools from Alteration to Restoration) 100.

It's not intended to reach the max values easily, i hope 50 is enough for that. After 1 hour or more waiting the addiciton was only at 0.3.

Withdrawal:

- Debuffs from 0 to 4: Blurred vision -15, Double vision -30, Vibrant vision -30. (Add trip and fall chances and instead debuff all spell schools?)

I guess these could be a little harsher too but i didn't fully try them yet. In practise if you get your addiction to the level 50, it's going to get full withdrawal all the while your addiction drops from 50 to 4 (or even 100 to 4? Depends on where the mod's addiction max is), and only then the effects start fading out. The reason i have 0 to 4 instead of 0 to 50 is that withdrawal starts being noticeable much sooner.

What I find annoying myself, lately, is that with the addition of "Worn", there now are so many things to set up, you want to copy the settings from one item to another.

It would certainly be possible to make a way to do this, but it will probably require its own menu page.

I still think this capability is less important than delivering new modifiers - but for those setting up Worn for the first time, I feel your pain.

Personally, I don't do them all at once, I only add item types as my character encounters them.

Please report any issues with saved slots handling Worn item setup incorrectly.

For those who are looking for a way to configure the flags on their outfits, so they can be tagged Sexy, Respectable, etc., I have a plan for that...

It will be separate from SLD, and will be done before any further changes to SLD. I already have this working for my development set-up.

In the meantime, there is basic support for the posh outfits in vanilla, and the sexy/slooty clothes in DCL, DF, and TAWoBA.

By default, only DF items are "illegal", but you can configure the behaviour of that category how you want for now - no other mod interprets it.

However, I'd like that to change in the future - so these flags could be meaningful across various mods, particularly SexLab Adventures, Spank that Ass, and SexLab Survival.

SLD Future Plans

With the 14.X release imminent, here's an update on where I'm headed with SLD. Slowly. Slowly...

With SLD there are three big updates yet to come before I consider it "feature complete".

1) Extending the modifier set

1.1) Modifier set management - add ability to copy modifier sets from one input to another

2) More external mod support

3) Conditions

(1) New modifiers - will add new stuff like buy/sell price, blackouts, modifying arousal, damage scaling, experience, etc.

(1.1) Modifier Set Management - see post above - with so many inputs, it would often save time if you could copy them around or automatically transform them in some basic ways. This wasn't in my original plan for the mod. Everything else ... is.

(2) More external mod support - will read selected data items from a bunch of mods:

• Hormones - bimbo and hormone levels
  • Parasites - specific parasite detection
  • Pregnancy mods - broad coverage for pregnancy detection, post birth tracking as a duration
  • EC+/ES+ - as above, but distinct from it
  • Cum coverage - layers
  • Cum inflation mods - inflation amount
  • SD+ slavery states, master disposition, etc.
  • DF willpower, resistance, debt, deals, and slavery state
  • Needs mods - basic hunger, thirst, and alcohol where supported
  • Skooma Whore - addiction level, withdrawal suppression
  • Spank that Ass - masochism and pain level

These will be added (not necessarily in the order above) incrementally using point releases. So rather than a big release where they all come at once, it will be several small releases that adds one mod, and then another, and so on.

(3) Conditions

This will add mechanics for combining and gating modifiers from one input with another - so complex conditional stacks can be created. Such as spanking pain level working completely differently when you are an SD+ slave, or boob milk-fullness pain being proportional to boob size but reduced by arousal.

It will be generic and configurable. When it works, I think it will mean that all kinds of detailed "training" mechanics will be possible. A lot are already possible, but this will transform the level of control.

18 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Ok this seems pretty awesome scenario i'm doing with blindfolds, using addiction/withdrawal.

My personal favourite is to add high levels of stumble, trip and fall to slave boots worn. I also add a speech debuff, and a small rape chance.

I allow slave boots addiction from 0 to 100, to reduce (only) the stumble, trip and fall. It also adds a masturbate chance, and a speed boost.

For slave boots withdrawal, from 0 to 100, I make the stumble, trip and fall even higher, plus add numerous modest skill debuffs.

I do something a bit similar for Killer Heels, but not as severe, and with a speech bonus rather than a penalty for worn.

I also set the sprint multiplier up higher, and the in-combat multiplier higher. I keep a decent health loss percentage on fall.

As addiction increases, the speed boost gradually cancels the speed lost due to DD. (DTII does something similar).

The main impact is that slave boots make you terrible in combat. In more extreme versions I mix in some item drop and debuffs to combat skills, and reduce carry capacity as well.

The falling over and losing health is very dangerous, especially in a fight. With some defeat mods, it can lead to instant defeat.

This allows me to do away with speed penalty as the main drawback of slave boots. Slave boots are extremely punishing, and worse, you get accustomed to them and can't manage without.

The only thing I miss here is that Slave Boots and Killer Heels aren't connected in terms of addiction and withdrawal.

I might think about an option to do that as a minor update, as it makes so much sense.

I made slave boots also count as Killer Heels.

• If you want boot only debuffs, set them on the boots only.
  • If you want to counteract a benefit of heels, add an opposite debuff to the boots worn modifiers.

It was desire for this one feature, and the ability to modify buffs/debuffs for big boobs/milk fullness from MME that led me to start SLD in the first place.

So, there you go Kimy... I added it, and I didn't change a single line in DD :) 

Now people can have that option for how slave boots work, if they want it.

And they don't have to walk everywhere at super-slow speed.

So speedmult is now not percentages but absolute modifier values?

And i have to say the "worn" tab is my favorite place to do changes with the mod. The addiction can be used for almost every item type to simulate the "getting used to" effect. Clothing, light armor, heavy armor... I have their skills reduced at low addiction and gradually increasing. Movement speed is also buffed on high addiction, but low may make you trip and fall and reduce sneaking skill.

But 1 feature request is that item types could also show a "*" - the star marker when there are enabled conditions in that category.

And it would also be convenient if when reopening MCM it would remember the last item i had open, but not sure if this is possible. It's just when you are tweaking and testing one thing you have to browse the whole list again each time.

And they don't have to walk everywhere at super-slow speed.

Speaking of which, SL Survival is also dealing with minimum movement speed.

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Speaking of which, SL Survival is also dealing with minimum movement speed.

It is. I'm not quite happy with it's responsiveness though. After closing a menu, I often spend a minute stuck to the floor before I can move.

Not sure why menus cause this problem.

A minimum move speed system is something I almost added for 14.X

I may add it as a point release in a month or so.

SexLab Disparity 14.3 Released

The main feature for 14.X is worn items. Whether it's regular clothing, armor, nakedness, or devious devices, you can now set set buffs and debuffs for them using a wide range of 'modes', that deal with time, and counts of things that have happened while wearing the armor.

There's also an item addiction system, which you can customise through the 'Event Details' menu.

See the front page guide for more information on how the different modes work.

Morph handling is also improved, and some annoyances fixed. Modifier ranges are extended, and carry weight modifier is now absolute, not percentage based.

Sorry for all the 'updates'. I needed to fix the screenshots.

Very nice update, will be good to see the eventual STA and DF support.  Ideally it would be great if there could also be periodic updates to pain level/masochism or DF willpower. ie,, it could be set up such that "beating" increases pain level, or orgasm in some equipment in increases masochism or decreases willpower. But maybe it would require those mods to support the right mod events.

One other thing I haven't seen discussed is using or modifying the SL "Lewd" stat, which is used heavily by SLSO. It would be nice to set up a game where "Lewd" stat slowly ticks down to 0 but slowly ticks up when wearing certain outfits, especially if addicted to them. This would have lots of impact in SLSO and in turn on any other orgasm based conditions for people using it.

Again, great mod.