51 minutes ago, Sulrandir said:

Oh, come on, he's fun. He's willfully, almost militantly, about six miles away from the point, presenting supposition and out-of-context information as evidence of his baseless, overwhemingly disproven hypothesis. A lone, brave voice of deliberate ignorance railing against a sea of sanity, reason, and concrete, endlessly reproduceable results based on established fact, information, and controlled experimentation.

It's like watching one of those Flat-Earth YouTube videos: you chuckle, shake your head, and quietly hope they're not on the same commuter route as you.

But I get it; it's a fruitless argument pulling the thread wildly off-topic for no reason.

@GenioMaestro: if you truly have evidence, documentation, and information that contradicts the established, accepted "don't change load order mid-playthrough" dictum, I'd strongly recommend you start your own thread.  The impact of such a discovery would spread far beyond just the users of SLD; since this is the normal recommended practice throughout the entire Skyrim/Fallout modding community, and has been for years. If you've truly found a way to swap script-heavy mods (or any mods, really) in and out mid-playthrough with no adverse effects to mod or vanilla functionality, literally EVERYONE needs to hear it, not just the handful in here.

I already made it:

But i alert you. Nobody answer my post because nobody can refute the things that i said.

On the (genuine) topic of load orders and SexLab Disparity, it is by design, very flexible about where you put it in your order.

The latest version should work almost anywhere.

Some of the older versions, not so much - and I can't promise that future versions will be as forgiving, though I try to avoid introducing hard dependencies, or soft-dependencies that are LO sensitive. Also, there's probably still scope for me to improve how some mods are referenced. For example, it doesn't check that you've actually started your Apropos, just that it exists.

Because there are few, if any, mods that it conflicts with at the ESP level, and as it doesn't hold references to other mods in stored state, you may, in many cases, get away with moving it in your LO - however, if that results in other mods moving, it might not end so well.

In general, safer not to do it - and why would you need to anyway?

Anyone who has been modding for a while discovers for themselves that moving mods around in the LO can screw up their game. There are - in practice - many mods you can move without causing problems, and many others that will make stuff go weird, often in ways that don't show up immediately, and result in CTD somewhere down the track, or straightforward old broken script behaviour.

Similarly, you can learn the hard way that games that have a log full of stack dumps is highly correlated with games that are full of "broken" mods that aren't doing what they're supposed to, and exhibiting odd bugs, frequent CTD, or frequent failures to load. (Not the little traces that you get when a SKSE function fails, or when a None is used where a None should not be, but genuine stack dumps or suspensions).

You can learn these things through repeated experience, or you can just read that many, many others have that same experience. Later, when you get a better handle on how VMADs work, and how modified properties update (or don't) into modified scripts, it becomes obvious why some of these issues arise. Examination of data in problematic, bloated, save games helps you understand these problems too.

I'm not sure, but it seems to be the case, that there are some improvements in memory handling and script resilience in SE and FO4, but LE was written in a memory poor context, and it imposes strict limits on the size of Papyrus stacks. Stacks are simplistic fixed size allocations in LE, and do not appear to be extensible in the way a native Windows stack is (for example). So, once you hit that limit, that stack is screwed.

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I not want post more off-topic content in your forum. One user has claimed it and i not want any more report.

I answer you in the post that i create specifically for dicuse that things. I beg you answer me in my post.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/119750-change-the-load-order-in-the-middle-of-the-game-without-removing-mods-is-a-problem/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/119744-random-crashes-stability-and-reliability-of-the-game/page/3/

On 4/11/2019 at 5:10 AM, Lupine00 said:
On 4/10/2019 at 6:04 PM, Yuni said:

Is it possible for specific sexlab tags to be used to trigger debuffs? Like, anal, vaginal, oral?

That is a great idea!

I'm super slack at getting this stuff done, but it's exactly the sort of thing that could be done - and has no performance cost around it because it's tested once per animation setup.

I'd like to second this suggestion, and share some insight on possible complications.  I'd previously set up something like this using SLU1 for a female character who likes vaginal sex but really dislikes anal, so she gets a debuff for anal sex (I actually wanted to make it stacking for repeat events, but could only extend the time by reapplying the debuff). 

The complication is whether the PC is giving or receiving, something that SLD would probably want to consider.  The problem is that SLU1 recognized sex tagged anal but had no way to know if the PC was on the receiving end.  If she was tagged as the victim she always would be, but for consensual sex (got stuck doing anal for a prostitution job) SLU1 couldn't tell whether she was giving it (with a strap-on) or receiving, and she really only had a problem with being the recipient so it was unfair to debuff her just for poking someone in the ass with a strap-on. 

Now consider oral.  Does the character dislike receiving oral sex?  Probably just giving.  What about gender?  She might be averse to sucking cocks but be okay with licking women.  For that matter she might be creeped out by any sex act with a particular gender.   Taking that a step further, how about race?  Would a true Daughter Of Skyrim willingly dirty herself with an Imperial?  She'd have to shower for a week after that.  So race could be a dislike too. 

There could be a magnifying factor for rape versus consensual for undesired sex acts or partners. 

I guess I threw a lot of possible factors out there, but a comprehensive system of dislikes would really enhance role playing a particular type of character. 

Anyway Lupine00, if you take this on these are things you might think about. 

Do recall, most people who use oral sex as some kind of trigger usually use "Blowjob". It differentiates between cunnilingus and fellatio, but not everyone remembers to put blowjob on the sucky-animations. ^^;;

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'd like to second this suggestion, and share some insight on possible complications.  I'd previously set up something like this using SLU1 for a female character who likes vaginal sex but really dislikes anal, so she gets a debuff for anal sex (I actually wanted to make it stacking for repeat events, but could only extend the time by reapplying the debuff). 

The complication is whether the PC is giving or receiving, something that SLD would probably want to consider.  The problem is that SLU1 recognized sex tagged anal but had no way to know if the PC was on the receiving end.  If she was tagged as the victim she always would be, but for consensual sex (got stuck doing anal for a prostitution job) SLU1 couldn't tell whether she was giving it (with a strap-on) or receiving, and she really only had a problem with being the recipient so it was unfair to debuff her just for poking someone in the ass with a strap-on. 

Now consider oral.  Does the character dislike receiving oral sex?  Probably just giving.  What about gender?  She might be averse to sucking cocks but be okay with licking women.  For that matter she might be creeped out by any sex act with a particular gender.   Taking that a step further, how about race?  Would a true Daughter Of Skyrim willingly dirty herself with an Imperial?  She'd have to shower for a week after that.  So race could be a dislike too. 

There could be a magnifying factor for rape versus consensual for undesired sex acts or partners. 

I guess I threw a lot of possible factors out there, but a comprehensive system of dislikes would really enhance role playing a particular type of character. 

Anyway Lupine00, if you take this on these are things you might think about. 

There is a Mod that allows you to create your own Sex Rules. Can't remember what it is called, might even be Sex Rules.

17 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

There is a Mod that allows you to create your own Sex Rules. Can't remember what it is called, might even be Sex Rules.

You might be thinking of Scent Of Sex, which can set up rules for the kinds of sex you want to engage in under specific conditions.  Unfortunately that's fairly different from this mod, which applies debuffs for various situations.  Thank you for the suggestion though.  Since the author expressed an interest in using certain sex acts as conditions for debuffs and I'd already put some thought into doing that with SLU1 (with partial success), I was just sharing some of those ideas in case it's something that he wants to do here. 

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You might be thinking of Scent Of Sex, which can set up rules for the kinds of sex you want to engage in under specific conditions.  Unfortunately that's fairly different from this mod, which applies debuffs for various situations.  Thank you for the suggestion though.  Since the author expressed an interest in using certain sex acts as conditions for debuffs and I'd already put some thought into doing that with SLU1 (with partial success), I was just sharing some of those ideas in case it's something that he wants to do here. 

Yep think that was the one.

If you guys are talking roles as in-

Cum Whore - the more Cum held bonus' or debuffs (opposite)

Cock Guzzler - buffs on number of blow jobs (debuff opposite)

Pussy Bandit - same as cock guzzler just the opposite

Slut Queen/King - buffs on sex acts (debuff for the prude)

Kitty - (I know a Kitty isn't really but,) buff on bestiality acts (opposite for debuffs)

Anal Whore/Slut (me I love being called a Slut, whore kinda sounds demeaning...) - Fairly obvious there.

Probably alot more, but each could count the "tags" in a scene to determine what happens, and a player either gets a Buff (I like that shit give me more!!) or a Debuff (fuck that shit keep it away from me!!) But not both obviously.

Benefit is for example a person like myself in game I want everything I giggle hysterically when my belly bloat full of cum, I will walk around naked just to provoke a sexual attack, lol it is how I make my game super annoying and hard, it is almost impossible to do anything without something fucking me. Which leads me to maybe a -

Super Slut (must first meat Sex Acts for the day before additional sex acts give buffs, I say that cause I have it at 10 lol to try slow down the increases, still doesn't work well I bust that cap by midday...) Couls have the opposite as well Super Prude. Both would also require that there be Buffs or debuffs in all favored sex acts.

A Buff exclusive to Favored Sex acts, Chance to force another sex act (ie if I am being banged big time, and the last scene takes place but I have reached my quota on say Anal I may just force/rape somebody for yet another Anal scene (or any) the risk would be getting stuck in a continuous gangbang (if you had say that %chance set to high). 

edit; if you did something like Cum Slut (based on amount of Cum) I assume it would be likely based on "Fill Her Up" :( sad if true as Pearl Juice is in my opinion way better (even if the additional quests don't proc) Helping Mouth does, and unlike Fill her Up you earn gold selling the Cum (Pearl Juice) to Arcadia. Which is awesome, especially if you play poverty or slavery mods.

I really should get on with making the worn items support releasable.

I left it in a working proof-of-concept state a few weeks ago (or was it months?) with none of the new events done, and no throttling for cases where you have a silly number of rules.

I started working on it again last week, and I'm still pushing along slowly.

I'm not sure whether I'll address scope creep requests before I release it - stuff like removing the checks for female skeleton and XPSE libs, which cause issues with males and SE respectively. Maybe I'll leave that for a point release task.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I left it in a working proof-of-concept state a few weeks ago (or was it months?) with none of the new events done, and no throttling for cases where you have a silly number of rules.

I started working on it again last week, and I'm still pushing along slowly.

I'm not sure whether I'll address scope creep requests before I release it - stuff like removing the checks for female skeleton and XPSE libs, which cause issues with males and SE respectively. Maybe I'll leave that for a point release task.

I keep getting messages about my Main Armor falling off, I know you haven't done Wear and tear yet, saw that in the MCM. Whats funny though is I don't wear any armor like 90% of the time, but it still seems to fall off...

4 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I keep getting messages about my Main Armor falling off, I know you haven't done Wear and tear yet, saw that in the MCM. Whats funny though is I don't wear any armor like 90% of the time, but it still seems to fall off...

Wear and Tear in SLD is on the player's naughty bits, not on armor - and it is currently in the released mod - if you install Apropos2.

If your armor is falling off, it's Shout like a Virgin, Naked Dungeons, Milk Mod Economy, or something like that

42 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Wear and Tear in SLD is on the player's naughty bits, not on armor - and it is currently in the released mod - if you install Apropos2.

If your armor is falling off, it's Shout like a Virgin, Naked Dungeons, Milk Mod Economy, or something like that

Cool knew it wasn't yours lol, I run with Shout, MME and Currently Slaverun so very likely Shout and MME.

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Just curious (I read the lengthy discussion on worn clothing over on the weak girl topic, which never really reached a conclusion) on how you intend to handle switching clothing -- or if it's just up to the player to role play that and limit his actions.  Otherwise the way to avoid being treated like a whore or a fool is to wear something else when interacting with merchants.  If I'm doing prostitution work, I'd do my shopping later. 

It also seems like there should be some loopholes.  I can't imagine Belethor turning away gold no matter how a customer is dressed.  And if I'm not wearing armor when dealing with a smith, that might be because I, well, need armor.  With decent skill in armor or smithing, a person might nod to a piece of the smith's work and compliment the double stitching on the reinforcement -- noting that less experienced smiths often skip the finer details -- but you can tell that this armor can take a beating.  The smith wouldn't care if you're wearing rags, you're obviously a warrior momentarily down on her luck. 

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Just curious (I read the lengthy discussion on worn clothing over on the weak girl topic, which never really reached a conclusion) on how you intend to handle switching clothing -- or if it's just up to the player to role play that and limit his actions.  Otherwise the way to avoid being treated like a whore or a fool is to wear something else when interacting with merchants.  If I'm doing prostitution work, I'd do my shopping later. 

If you look back a couple of pages, there's a detailed description of how I intend to deal with worn items.

There was going to be a kind of self-bondage feature via a triggerable event, but I'm kicking that into the long grass for now, as I'm not sure there is demand for it, and it's a lot of work.

The minor/peripheral nature of that feature suggests it may not be worth the effort.

I do plan to deliver four new events, but I'm still uncertain what one of them will be.

I don't plan to add a feature to change outfits, nor do I have any plans to create a crime system, or handle NPC reactions to outfits beyond some amusing dialogue.

SL Adventures does crime, and while I can imagine doing that differently, if I ever did, it would be in a different mod to SLD.

Otherwise the way to avoid being treated like a whore or a fool is to wear something else when interacting with merchants.  If I'm doing prostitution work, I'd do my shopping later.

I guess that would be the point of such a feature, if it existed. But when you change outfits, there would always be some drawback.

What I like about it is swapping outfits is easy, and it makes it so you have a good reason not to play the entire game in your best set of armor.

It also seems like there should be some loopholes.  I can't imagine Belethor turning away gold no matter how a customer is dressed.  And if I'm not wearing armor when dealing with a smith, that might be because I, well, need armor.  With decent skill in armor or smithing, a person might nod to a piece of the smith's work and compliment the double stitching on the reinforcement -- noting that less experienced smiths often skip the finer details -- but you can tell that this armor can take a beating.  The smith wouldn't care if you're wearing rags, you're obviously a warrior momentarily down on her luck. 

In the case of smiths not selling to weak girls, I had in mind a counterbalance to the "well dressed ladies get treated better" mechanic. High speech skill, or other dialog based approaches would be a fine way around this - possibly with some risk attached. But I was just thinking about what I like in that thread, and not plotting a mod to implement it.

If/when I get SLD to a point I consider basically feature complete, I will almost certainly make some kind of dialog based mod, but there's a lot I want to put in SLD still. Right now I'm just fixing some niggling bugs, like elbowbinders not being recognised as equivalent to armbinders, and that kind of thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I just look forwards to tag triggers. I even though of a particularly good one for people who like to use it.

Some people like having spanking used as a motivator for training, in the BDSM community. One such setup a user could put together would be that on getting spanked, lose a bit of max health (because it hurts), but hit harder, move faster, regenerate magicka faster... their dom "motivated" them with a punishment, as it were~

Just one example, don't mind me.

8 hours ago, Yuni said:

I just look forwards to tag triggers. I even though of a particularly good one for people who like to use it.

Some people like having spanking used as a motivator for training, in the BDSM community. One such setup a user could put together would be that on getting spanked, lose a bit of max health (because it hurts), but hit harder, move faster, regenerate magicka faster... their dom "motivated" them with a punishment, as it were~

Just one example, don't mind me.

That stuff will be in "Conditions" when I get to them ... and they'll be an ongoing series of point releases adding new Conditions as I am able.

Currently, still working on Items, and that's coming along OK.

I have a solution for the performance issues (at least in part), which should make this work well without major script-lag, even if you set quite a lot of conditions.

However, that's adding time too. Once it's done, we will have a scale of calculation that has not been seen before in any comparable mod.

The number of operations required to drive these items is crazy, because everything can scale by 41 item flags vs 12 modes, and each one of those has over 80 modifier calculations to do. That's potentially ~40,000 modifier calculations per update - and that doesn't even consider the calculations that SLD already does.

Also, niggles like supporting SLSO Orgasms are adding work. Spent some time on that yesterday, inconclusively.

Probably won't support it immediately, and will add it after first release of 14.

It's taking a while, but I am getting there gradually after a long period of doing nothing for weeks :) 

7 minutes ago, blndknf said:

Can you make the gangbang dialogue optional? It's un-uhmmersive seeing it in every conversation.

It's linked to your faction. If you have a high relationship rank with that person you will see it.

I intend to link it to high arousal when I get around to it, and I think there are some other improvements that could be present, but aren't because they'd create a hard dependency on DD. I don't like that you can ask for it when belted.

I don't know if I'll be keeping it as a long term feature. Probably I'll remove it and replace it with a more complete system. Time is a problem. I wanted to do some work this weekend, but there hasn't been a chance.

You can nuke it with Tes5Edit pretty easily. It's probably the only dialog line in all of SLD, so easy to find, easy to delete.

Managed to get a bit of work done on SLD.

Finally got my SKSE plugin working on my dev machine (it was only on my main game machine, which was useless).

Rewrote orgasm and rape detection.

Still haven't done SLSO support though.

ToDo:

SLSO support for orgasm count.
Extend the "familiarity" input to check worn or not worn.

New events: blackout, gain arousal, lose arousal, and ... something else.

Add experience rate modifiers.

Rewrite some more things in C++.

Melee Damage still doesn't work for me. When set to -100, I still do some basic damage... the swing I just tested with my Steel War Axe did 7 HP of damage to my target, confirmed in console.

I think it may be some other mod is giving me a melee BUFF, but because the minimum total for melee damage is -100, I still do damage. I'm not sure how to overcome this, but Unarmed Damage works as intended. Still experimenting.

13 hours ago, Yuni said:

I think it may be some other mod is giving me a melee BUFF, but because the minimum total for melee damage is -100, I still do damage. I'm not sure how to overcome this, but Unarmed Damage works as intended. Still experimenting.

You can get more than -100 by pushing the limit down lower on the limits page, then either scaling up the column scale for an input, or having more than one input contributing.

Whether this will do what you want I'm not sure.

I simply apply a modifier, and they are by design, modifiers, rather than absolute values.

There is another way to scale physical damage, and I intend to support that as a different modifier in the not infinite future.

I'm doing some thing that will bring the next release forward a bit, because I want to add a bunch of new modifiers, and I need worn items done before I start that.

Had a big push last night and today, and have finished putting in the acceleration code.

I should have an alpha for people to test tomorrow. I just need to zip it up.

There will be no upgrade path from the alpha, and you will probably have to stop and restart the mod to make it work if you already have an install.

While people are playing with that (if anyone bothers) I'll do the auto-update code for it, and that should be it.

Here is the new alpha: 14.0(a)

SexLab-Disparity-V14-0(a)-20190602-0.7z

Despite my previous fears, it should auto-upgrade OK with certain limitations: your saved slots will probably become unloadable.

Whether save and load of worn item configurations works at all I don't know - reports would be useful - I haven't tested it since I wrote it months ago. I need to go back and look at that.

I will fix any issues with slots before release. Release version should upgrade your saves too - but not if you delete them or save over them with the alpha - probably best to copy them to a safe place if installing it.

Pay special attention to orgasm handling ... I hope it's OK. It probably isn't if you have SLSO ... I forgot to fix it after I hacked about with it DOH.

Orgasms should be detected correctly in SLSO, but not rapes. The rape detection is currently missing for SLSO.

There is a shortage of tooltips - this also needs fixing before release. I thought I'd done it, but apparently not.

Some notes on how to use the new item system:

In "Worn" you will find the usual two columns of debuff/buff stuff...

At the top are two drop-downs: the one on the left selects the ITEM, and the one on the right selects the MODE for that item.

The items are mostly self-documenting - most are DD item classes. There are some special ones, like Naked, Clothing, Light Armor, Heavy Armor, and Bare Feet.

The MODE is less obvious in meaning.

Each ITEM x MODE combination is a unique page! It has its own enable box, its own scales, debuffs and buffs.

You can see a hint about which ones are enabled in the drop-down - enabled ones (for the matching other drop down) have a star next to them.

If an ITEM x MODE configuration is not enabled, it does nothing.

There are 41 items and 12 modes, so that's 492 combinations - I suggest you don't set them all up, you'll go insane!

Also, it might impact performance...

Performance with the C++ is much improved, but right now it's dominated by debug logging. The mod does more debug logging (in alpha) than it does real work, so bear that in mind.

OK... So what are these modes all about?

Each mode provides a different input value, continually updating:

• Worn For - time in hours that you've been wearing an item of this type without interruption
  • Unworn For - time in hours SINCE you were last wearing an item of this type
  • Worn Total Time - total time in days that you've worn this kind of item
  • Unworn Total Time -  total time in days that you haven't been wearing this kind of item
  • Orgasms - how many orgasms you've had wearing this kind of item
  • (Unworn) Orgasms - how many orgasms you've had while not wearing this kind of item
  • Rape Orgasms - how many orgasms you've had wearing this kind of item, due to rape
  • (Unworn) Rape Orgasms  - how many orgasms you've had while not wearing this kind of item, due to rape
  • Addiction - a combined measure of how much time you've spend aroused and how many orgasms you've had while wearing the item - experiment!
  • (Unworn) Withdrawal - as above, but while not wearing the item
  • Familiarity - percentage total time in days spent wearing the item, as a percentage of time measured so far
  • (Unworn) Familiarity - percentage total time in days spent not wearing the item, as a percentage of time measured so far

The idea is that you set up your To ... From range to measure these values - or at least the ones you care about - and apply modifiers as a result.

e.g.

1. You select ITEM = Bondage Boots, MODE = Worn For
  2. You enable this combination.
  3. You set scale to 200 on debuff.
  4. You leave the range at 0, 0
  5. You set the event chance of trip, stumble and fall to significant -ve values.

Now, as soon as you put on slave boots, you will starts to fall over, trip and stumble.

e.g.

1. You select ITEM = Corset, MODE = Worn For
  2. You enable this combination.
  3. You set scale to 100 on debuff.
  4. You leave the range at 0, 0
  6. You set a significant stamina debuff.  (This will kick in whenever you are wearing a corset).

Then...

1. You select ITEM = Corset, MODE = Familiarity
  2. You enable this combination
  3. You set scale to 100 on buff.
  4. You set From to 25
  5. You set To to 85
  6. You set a stamina buff that cancels the debuff you set previously for Corset, Worn For.

Now, as you spend more and more time, as a proportion, in the corset, you start to lose the debuff. If you spend over 85% time in a corset, you will have no stamina debuff, less time and you will have some debuff. Less than 25% time, and you'll have the full debuff.

Remember that a range of 0, 0 means any value of 0 or more will trigger a 100% effect. When To == From, the range is always considered ascending, and anything of value To, or above is considered 100%.

Get the idea?

A fly in this ointment right now, is that Addiction gets reset to 0 when you stop wearing an item, and Withdrawal gets reset to 0 when you start wearing it.

I think these need a different, better, model of decay - or possibly Withdrawal is fine, but not Addiction. I need to think about it.

Feel free to express your preferences.

Let me know if there are modes you think are useless, or should be replaced with something better. That's the main point of this alpha.

I probably know about the worst bugs, but feel free to report anyway. I might have missed something.

Still to come:

• Working rape detection for SLSO. I had this but removed it because it had problems if SLSO disabled separate orgasms.
  • Slot save/load working with items properly (maybe it does already?)
  • Upgrade of old save slot data on auto-upgrade installation.
  • Missing tooltips

The orgasms thing will break some things in the Wear & Tear section ... possibly ... due to an apparent lack of rapes or orgasms.

If I issue a new alpha, it will update over this fine. If I issue any more finished releases (beta, final release) it will update fine too.

However, I don't promise that the alpha won't go weird and need disabling :) 

Next update will fix orgasms and addiction/withdrawal. Get your feedback in first!

I expect to be busy IRL this week (which is why I rushed this out) so any update probably won't be until next weekend.

Some may wonder where the new events are... They aren't in 14.0, and they won't be in whatever version is the proper release either. They will come in a point release after that. I'm holding them back because I decided I want to add a lot more modifiers than there are now, not just a couple of events, and it's more efficient to do them all at once.

Modifiers possible to be added:

1. Physical damage dealt scale
  2. Physical damage taken scale
  3. Spell damage dealt scale
  4. Magic damage taken scale
  5. Buy price scale
  6. Sell price scale
  7. Worn armor encumberance scale
  8. Spell cost scale
  9. Stamina cost scale
  10. Experience rate scale
  11. Bribery modifier
  12. Intimidate modifier

Not really sure if all of these, but some number of them, and possibly some others.

Events already planned:

1. Add arousal
  2. Reduce arousal
  3. Blackout
  4. Strip worn items

The MCM is the limiting factor for this. I can only add around 16 more of anything before I have to seriously rethink how the UI works.

However, performance is no longer a concern. Once the logging is dialled back to normal all this stuff should complete easily in the minimum (3-second) update window due to the C++ handling all the heavy calculations.

Guest AthenaESIV
1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

New for V13.6

+ New "internal" animations

For a split second I thought this was a x-ray mini window for penetrations - something tons of people are dying to see but realize is likely impossible..

Still a fave mod, ty for update! Would like to see more discussions here about getting the most out of this powerful mod!