Rewrote the plugin from scratch using Clib-NG (should work on SE, AE, and VR). This doesn't include the hot fixes Lupine published since they never released the source scripts. I tried de-compiling with Champollion but it was difficult to identify where the changes occurred. If anyone has any insight, I can make the alterations and recompile.

Requirements:

• SL Disparity (overwrite in your mod manager)
  • Address Library

EDIT: This is a new version with fixes thanks to @hsdaua

Source Code

Sexlab Disparity NG.zip

Edited by ponzipyramid
Fixed version
3 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Rewrote the plugin from scratch using Clib-NG (should work on SE, AE, and VR). This doesn't include the hot fixes Lupine published since they never released the source scripts. I tried de-compiling with Champollion but it was difficult to identify where the changes occurred. If anyone has any insight, I can make the alterations and recompile.

Requirements:

• Address Library

Sexlab Disparity NG.zip 143.71 kB · 2 downloads

Source Code

I'm potentially getting pretty excited about this because this is one of my favourite mods... what exactly should we expect to see if we use your rewrite?

Just now, Anunya said:

I'm potentially getting pretty excited about this because this is one of my favourite mods... what exactly should we expect to see if we use your rewrite?

Unfortunately not much, this is just to get it working on AE. I'm migrating to 1.6.629 right now and I'm trying to port what I can before I jump ship. Definitely not aiming to adopt this right now - too much on my plate.

1 minute ago, ponzipyramid said:

Unfortunately not much, this is just to get it working on AE. I'm migrating to 1.6.629 right now and I'm trying to port what I can before I jump ship. Definitely not aiming to adopt this right now - too much on my plate.

Ah... still good work for the AE crowd :)

On 6/23/2023 at 1:03 AM, ponzipyramid said:

Requirements:

• Address Library

Sexlab Disparity NG.zip 143.71 kB · 13 downloads

Source Code

Are you sure you bundled the correct .dll? Still gives a "LE Plugin cannot be used with SE" for me on startup and the last modified date of the .dll file is in 2019.

1 hour ago, ponzipyramid said:

Let's give this one more shot :)

_fw_plugin.dll 397.5 kB · 1 download

Progress! The plugin now loads and I can enable SLD and edit its MCM settings. However, all effects are directly at the lower limit (so maximum debuffs), even though all max buff/debuff settings are set to 0%. I'll play around with the settings a bit more to see if I can narrow down the problem.

EDIT: I noticed a suspicious error in the papyrus log that may have impacted the modifier calculations:

error: Native static function MinScalar does not match existing signature on linked type ArrayMath. Function will not be bound.

EDIT2: I think I found the error: https://github.com/ponzipyramid/SexlabDisparityNG/blob/main/src/Papyrus.cpp#L97 should be a scalar operation

Edited by hsdaua
47 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

That's what I get for aggressively copy pasting my functions. Try this:

_fw_plugin.dll 397.5 kB · 1 download

That got rid of the error at least, but the problem remains. All debuff effects are maxed, even with the master debuff strength set to 0. I'll see if I can reproduce it on a clean save to rule out problems with my game. The logs didn't really further help me pinpoint the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Meladiator said:

Gunna have to agree with hsdaua, all effects are at max, I'm immediately killed (lol) when the mod turns on due to -800 health (default). I do not know anything about making  a dll so I simply wait and suffer here :(

Try the one I reposted at the top, that's the most up to date version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 9:03 AM, ponzipyramid said:

Requirements:

• Address Library

EDIT: This is a new version with fixes thanks to @hsdaua

Source Code

Sexlab Disparity NG.zip 238.2 kB · 38 downloads

Safe to override this with the SLIF patch?

• 2 months later...

@ponzipyramid - thanks for the NG update - glad I checked back on this old mod on a random whim! Seems to all be working nicely!

I did notice that the trip/stumble animations bundled in with the original mod weren't working, so I did a quick conversion of the behavior files for SE, which seems to do the job. I'll stick them up them here in case you wanted to bundle them in with your NG version (and/or for anyone that wants them - this is just the behaviors - just overwrite the original mod).

Behaviors Fix (for SE):

SexLab Disparity - behavior conversions.zip

EDIT: In fact, I noticed that there's actually a bug in the original mod which causes calculated archery buffs to be applied to alchemy instead (mentioned way back on page 20 of this thread, but I didn't see a fix posted anywhere at a glance), so I knocked together a quick fix for that as well. Shouldn't conflict with the NG version - just make sure it overwrites the original mod. You'll probably need to uninstall/clean/reinstall if applying to an existing installation to get the fix to apply properly - don't forget to export your Disparity configuration if you don't want to lose it!

Archery/Alchemy buff fix (should work for LE & SE):

SexLab Disparity - Archery Buff Fix.zip

Edited by elliesec
Added archery buff fix
  • 4 months later...

Anybody know how to get this to properly work with AE? I'm using @ponzipyramid version, which allows arousal to work but none of the sliders for breast, butt or belly are working. It is saying nodes aren't detected at the top right in the MCM under the MAIN tab. Is this simply a limit of AE not having NiOverride? Do I need SLIF? Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: Got it working, didn't tinker with the morph settings enough. For anybody else struggling with the AE version posted by @ponzipyramid make sure to enable morphs in the Morphs tab. Then you want to set all the sliders under it to 100%, then all of the Weights to 1. This will essentially bypass the normal Node detection method used by older mods & replace it with a Morph detection used by most, if not all modern mods. Mod author explains this all on the main page in more depth.

Edited by Tutzier13

Quick question: Any way to make a patch for Disparity with 3BA? I'd rather not use SLIF if possible, yet I noticed Disparity's morphs are set to default CBBE morphs & was wondering if anybody knew a way for it to work directly with 3BA morphs instead?

• 2 months later...
On 2/18/2024 at 3:18 PM, Tutzier13 said:

Quick question: Any way to make a patch for Disparity with 3BA? I'd rather not use SLIF if possible, yet I noticed Disparity's morphs are set to default CBBE morphs & was wondering if anybody knew a way for it to work directly with 3BA morphs instead?

Did you ever mange to get this to work with 3BA? Does the morph detection fix solve that problem?

23 hours ago, rmtsign said:

Did you ever mange to get this to work with 3BA? Does the morph detection fix solve that problem?

Nope, it seems the mod is based around the default CBBE body, not the 3ba so there's no way as of now to fix it in game. It would have to be done by someone remodding the mod to allow for it to detect 3ba. SLIF could possibly fix it? Although I doubt it & it's been a while since I've played so I don't know.