12 hours ago, donkeywho said:

So real buffs to speed, carry weight etc, reflecting tiredness, for NOT sleeping IN a bed, would MAKE bed rest necessary, with the consequent effect of 'adding back/enforcing the taking' of the additional sleeping event mod risks. 

You mean debuffs for not sleeping, rather than buffs for sleeping?

You can pick either in SLD in any case, so let's put it another way...

What "input value" do you want to measure? 

e.g.

1) Time since last slept in an "owned" bed.

2) Time since last slept in a bed.

3) Time since last slept.

4) Time since last rested.

Weakness of the above is that one hour of sleep is enough to reset them.

Could add a "global" slider that sets "minimum sleep duration", so sleeps less than that don't count at all.

Could then extend with...

5) Time since last nap.

Which would reset after even an hour - longer sleeps would also reset it.

You could then drive acute debuffs off the nap, and then "slow build" debuffs off the main sleep durations.

e.g.

Time since last nap (hours):

From 18

To 24

Magicka -100

Magicka Rate -50

Stamina -100

Stamina Rate -50

1H Attack -20

2H Attack -20

etc...

So, (for example) this would ramp from 0 to -100 Stamina debuff from 18 hours to 24 hours, then top out.

Then...

Time since last slept in bed (hours):

From 20

To 48

Magicka -100

Magicka Rate -50

Stamina -100

Stamina Rate -50

Health Rate -10

... big list of debuffed skills ...

The above would fade in more gradually, starting at 20 hours, and by 48 hours, you'd be totally f**cked.

Note that stat debuffs are currently "absolute", so stacking -100 Magicka with -100 Magicka will give -200 Magicka, which still might not be all your Magicka if you have increased it through levelling or enchants. The rate modifiers are also based off the 'base' default rates, not modified rates, but *are* percentages of those base rates.

I want to make the stats percentage based too, but I don't know if it will ever be possible. It will at least need an SKSE plugin, and I'm not sure if I can port the fix that was made in SE to LE, or otherwise obtain these values for any stats other than Health/Stamina/Magicka (which I know are obtainable, because the UI shows them).

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

You mean debuffs for not sleeping, rather than buffs for sleeping?

You can pick either in SLD in any case, so let's put it another way...

What "input value" do you want to measure? 

e.g.

1) Time since last slept in an "owned" bed.

2) Time since last slept in a bed.

3) Time since last slept.

4) Time since last rested.

Weakness of the above is that one hour of sleep is enough to reset them.

Could add a "global" slider that sets "minimum sleep duration", so sleeps less than that don't count at all.

Could then extend with...

5) Time since last nap.

Which would reset after even an hour - longer sleeps would also reset it.

You could then drive acute debuffs off the nap, and then "slow build" debuffs off the main sleep durations.

e.g.

Time since last nap (hours):

From 18

To 24

Magicka -100

Magicka Rate -50

Stamina -100

Stamina Rate -50

1H Attack -20

2H Attack -20

etc...

So, (for example) this would ramp from 0 to -100 Stamina debuff from 18 hours to 24 hours, then top out.

Then...

Time since last slept in bed (hours):

From 20

To 48

Magicka -100

Magicka Rate -50

Stamina -100

Stamina Rate -50

Health Rate -10

... big list of debuffed skills ...

The above would fade in more gradually, starting at 20 hours, and by 48 hours, you'd be totally f**cked.

Note that stat debuffs are currently "absolute", so stacking -100 Magicka with -100 Magicka will give -200 Magicka, which still might not be all your Magicka if you have increased it through levelling or enchants. The rate modifiers are also based off the 'base' default rates, not modified rates, but *are* percentages of those base rates.

I want to make the stats percentage based too, but I don't know if it will ever be possible. It will at least need an SKSE plugin, and I'm not sure if I can port the fix that was made in SE to LE, or otherwise obtain these values for any stats other than Health/Stamina/Magicka (which I know are obtainable, because the UI shows them).

Thanks for the reply!

Assuming I've understood you correctly, the ideas/options highlighted in green sound as if they would be closest to what I was thinking of.  I especially like your notion of having a minimum sleep time slider - partic to fit in with Dev Followers role play, as well as for mods which add sleep events, some of which I think calculate the chance of an event during each and every hour slept

I'm sure there's others out there who might be able to provide other, probably more sophisticated, thoughts, and the rest of what you suggest looks good too

If it's all pie in the sky, so be it, but if it is something that you can do, it would add a whole new level of fun that's too easily skipped right now.  Still would need discipline to set up the in mod options properly, and stick to them, but for non cheating hard core players, it would be an interesting addition and challenge to one's ingenuity

New version uploaded V13.6

I'm excited to showcase some new animations for stagger, trip and fall by the esteemed @Gunslicer in this version.

These are now the default animation, so you should run FNIS.

If you have problems with these animations not working in an existing game, even after FNIS, you can disable them and get the old behaviour (see Event Details menu).

However, they should work perfectly if you FNIS appropriately, in a new game.

Personally, I had no problems with them working in an existing game, so you should be fine.

This version also contains a rework of modifiers for attack speed and bow speed.

The ranges of these now run from -100 to 100, like other modifiers. (Note that whatever current limits you have set will not be modified on upgrade, but you can now change them to a wider range).

The weird "double scaling" is fixed, so they should now work reliably.

The attack speed is set up to range "nicely" from awfully slow (but not totally silly) up to extremely fast.

The bow speed modifier is quite mild, and is really only meaningful if you have the Steady Hand perk - though it will work any time that you use the zoom in function, even if you don't have that perk. It's a little counter-intuitive because in this case the beneficial effect is to slow down the game time rate, and the counter to this (debuff) speeds up the game time rate.

It is strong enough to almost completely counteract the level 2 version of Steady Hand at -100.

It can't buff much because the level 2 perk is already pushing the limits of Skyrim, but it does slow things down a little (10%) at 100.

Also fixed the issue with left hand weapons not being modified.

These are now implemented using SetActorValue (directly) rather than modifiers. The downside of this is that they can conflict with other mods that modify these values. You can now disable SLD's handling of these values in the main MCM page to work around any conflicts. The same tick box enables or disables both attack and bow speed, as they use the same mechanism.

Thanks to @Asertyp for noticing there was something a bit off with these modifiers.

You can find Gunslicer's GSPoses mod here:

Thanks Gunslicer for the great work!

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

If it's all pie in the sky, so be it, but if it is something that you can do, it would add a whole new level of fun that's too easily skipped right now.  Still would need discipline to set up the in mod options properly, and stick to them, but for non cheating hard core players, it would be an interesting addition and challenge to one's ingenuity

It's not hard as a thing by itself; but finding a place for it in the MCM is another matter.

I'm not sure where it fits in my plans yet, but probably post V15.

3 hours ago, 2513806634 said:

How do you upgrade from 13.5 to 13.6? I assume you just disable 13.5 in MO and install 13.6?

If you do it like that in MO, you'll end up moving SLD in your LO.

Leave the old version installed, install the new SLD as a new mod, then disable/delete the old version.

Because, in that case, the ESP is always present in the file-system, it won't get reset to the end of the LO.

In terms of actual upgrade, SLD upgrades itself when you load the game. There will be a message on the top left.

2 hours ago, leddmirage said:

how can i setup the rape/denial from n to correctly? if i set from 0 to 10 days..the effects start immediately without any current rape events..is there something that i missed?

i i was able to setup the aroused..

Normally, if you have no rape events, it should have a value of 1,000 days.

Check the time since rape in the Debug menu. What does that say?

It's possible to get "false positive" rapes because some mods will play a consensual animation but set the victim flag on the player.

By checking the time since last rape in the Debug menu, you should be able to diagnose whether SLD is just getting a value "out of nowhere", or whether a mod is generating rapes when it shouldn't.

If you have an old version of SLD - version 12.X for example - the rape timer was broken.

If you aren't on the latest version there is no reason not to update; you do not need a new game, and you are more likely to get things fixed rather than broken.

12 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Normally, if you have no rape events, it should have a value of 1,000 days.

Check the time since rape in the Debug menu. What does that say?

It's possible to get "false positive" rapes because some mods will play a consensual animation but set the victim flag on the player.

By checking the time since last rape in the Debug menu, you should be able to diagnose whether SLD is just getting a value "out of nowhere", or whether a mod is generating rapes when it shouldn't.

If you have an old version of SLD - version 12.X for example - the rape timer was broken.

If you aren't on the latest version there is no reason not to update; you do not need a new game, and you are more likely to get things fixed rather than broken.

the SLD version i have is 13.6. i checked the debug menu.. it's 1000 days since rape.

in order to get it working correctly.. should i set i.e if i want to have the effect after getting rape.. from (day since) 0 to(day since) 10? or should it be from 10 to 0?

9 hours ago, leddmirage said:

the SLD version i have is 13.6. i checked the debug menu.. it's 1000 days since rape.

in order to get it working correctly.. should i set i.e if i want to have the effect after getting rape.. from (day since) 0 to(day since) 10? or should it be from 10 to 0?

If you want a debuff just after rape, then set the From to 'however long you want the debuff to fade out over' and the To to 0.0

From is the value at which the effect begins (or ends) and To is the value at which is is maximal.

The effect, buff, or debuff is scaled from 0% to 100% effectiveness, starting at From, and ending at To. Values beyond 'From' or 'To' are clamped.

The direction of the clamping is inferred automatically from the ordering of the values - unless they are identical - in which case the direction is always positive.

So, if you set a Rape column up with:

To: 0.0

For rape values of 3 days or more, you will get 0% of the effect.

For a rape value of 2, you will get 33% approx of the effect.

For a rape value of 0, you will get 100%.

As you cannot have rape days less than zero, it's a non-issue here, but it's possible for other inputs.

So, if you set a 1H Attack modifier to -100% in that column.

0 days after rape (immediately after) you'll get a debuff of -100 skill.

1 day afterwards, you'll get -67%

2 days after, you'll get -33%

3 days after, you'll get -0%

4 days after, you'll still get -0%

1000 days after, you'll still get -0%

Finally made a start on V14. Have done about half the MCM for it so far. Still need to do all the save+load from slots stuff.

As well as the worn items system, there will be some new events to work with them:

• Blackout
  • Orgasm
  • Arousal Gain
  • Arousal Loss
  • Strip
  • Self-bondage Not going to do this one, as it's so performance heavy and I'm not that interested in it. I might replace this with...
  • Seduction event - based off soft-dep on GSPoses - will play an alluring animation (if you have them) and possibly a consensual orgy afterwards.

Strip will make you strip off worn items.

Self-bondage will make you put on bondage items in your inventory, related to the slot used in the input, or generally for classes of item like "light armor".

Inventory traversal is expensive, not going to do it just for this.

If I do the seduction it will be added in a point release. Maybe I'll think of a more obvious event first.

I'm just interested what do you mean by conditions (v15), for example could you detect if character is wet (frostfall) or detect if character is drunk? Detect if character is dirty (Bathing in Skyrim) and more conditions like this? Also could you detect if character is swimming, if character is wearing light/heavy armor or simple clothes.

Also I remember one mod that was inspired by Darkest Dungeon stress mechanic (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15836) but it was buggy and never got updated, would be cool to have something like this in your mod. (exampe - walking at night causes increase of stress level (for example from 1 to 100) and more of this situations or conditions where you can lower or increase your stress and base debuffs depending on level of it).

Ok I checked once more I see this mod got updated but it's now just darkest dungeon mechanics in the game (death's door and heart attack (honestly I don't  feel like these are suitable for Skyrim gameplay)).

7 hours ago, M8San said:

I'm just interested what do you mean by conditions (v15), for example could you detect if character is wet (frostfall) or detect if character is drunk? Detect if character is dirty (Bathing in Skyrim) and more conditions like this? Also could you detect if character is swimming, if character is wearing light/heavy armor or simple clothes.

Conditions are (intended as) boolean switches for modifiers.

So, instead of scaling a modifier set from 0% to 100% based on input From and To values, it potentially applies a modifier set for 'condition is True' and a different modifier set for 'condition is False'.

The boolean conditions will be picked from a drop-down menu, and they will contain a variety of arbitrary stuff, like "Is a Bimbo", "Is a Succubus", "Is Pregnant", "Is Chaurus Breeder", "Is Slave", etc.

It's reasonable that "Is Dirty", "Is Filthy", or "Is Freezing" could get in here.

Detecting a swimming character is trivial, but it's also typically "transitory", so you could easily swim across a river and it would fall between update periods.

Mounted is also easy to detect, and I guess some people would use it, but it's probably of less interest than the "sexy" conditions.

Conditions are planned for V15, when I intend to do a bunch of new soft-dep linkages to support them. There's a lot of work in doing the research for the soft-deps. My intent is to release V15 with a few things in, and then continue point releases adding more until it hits diminishing returns. However, some soft-dep stuff likely won't be Conditions at all, it will use numeric inputs - such as FHU pool values.

The "Worn" system is for detecting clothing, armor and devices, and applying modifiers for those. It's different from Conditions, in that there are (currently) twelve different modes for each clothing option, which include things like "Total time worn", "Time worn this session", "Orgasms while worn", etc.

Worn support is coming in V14, and I've started work on it.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Conditions are (intended as) boolean switches for modifiers.

So, instead of scaling a modifier set from 0% to 100% based on input From and To values, it potentially applies a modifier set for 'condition is True' and a different modifier set for 'condition is False'.

The boolean conditions will be picked from a drop-down menu, and they will contain a variety of arbitrary stuff, like "Is a Bimbo", "Is a Succubus", "Is Pregnant", "Is Chaurus Breeder", "Is Slave", etc.

It's reasonable that "Is Dirty", "Is Filthy", or "Is Freezing" could get in here.

Detecting a swimming character is trivial, but it's also typically "transitory", so you could easily swim across a river and it would fall between update periods.

Mounted is also easy to detect, and I guess some people would use it, but it's probably of less interest than the "sexy" conditions.

Conditions are planned for V15, when I intend to do a bunch of new soft-dep linkages to support them. There's a lot of work in doing the research for the soft-deps. My intent is to release V15 with a few things in, and then continue point releases adding more until it hits diminishing returns. However, some soft-dep stuff likely won't be Conditions at all, it will use numeric inputs - such as FHU pool values.

Ok, thank you, I'm waiting for future updates, you are doing great.

v13.6

The attack speed MCM option does not seem to function as expected.

I am starting a new game and going through MCM setup for everything while in the LAL cell.  I have the following mods installed that play with attack speed and have MCM options for it: Better Vampires, Requiem, SexLab Disparity.  BV is disabled and player is not currently a vampire, Requiem attack speed dummy is enabled.

There is no issue with swing speed until Disparity is enabled in MCM, then it becomes very fast.  Toggling attack speed option does not seem to have any effect.  This is also on a new, empty profile so there are no active buffs/debuffs.  Swing speed returns to normal when disabling Requiem's handling of attack speed.  It does properly toggle attack speed when the buff/debuff origin is from Disparity itself.  I set a max buff to attack speed and it was active, then turned off the general setting option and it went back to normal.

It's not game breaking since I do have a configuration option available (BV off, Req off, Disparity on/off) that lets me have normal attack speed, but I expected the MCM option to disable all handling of attack speed by Disparity.

2 hours ago, Xarius said:

There is no issue with swing speed until Disparity is enabled in MCM, then it becomes very fast. 

I would say that it is extremely likely that Requiem thinks it is "fixing" the attack speed by adding one whenever SLD updates the value.

Maybe you can disable that "fix" in Requiem?

I could support that case explicitly with some sort of option tickbox, but when a mod does that, SLD has no way to slow attack speed, it can only increase it - anything it writes will always get 1.0 added to it.

SLD will let you disable AV modification of attack speed with the option tickbox in the MCM main menu, in which case it will reset all the values to 1.0, and after that simply won't mess with it.

Maybe, on reflection it should reset the values to the "broken" 0.0 ?

I'll change that in my V14 dev version right now.

I doubt there is any way I can make it work quite right with Requiem, and I certainly can't put Requiem on my dev machine to test it. Maybe one day when I get a new dev machine...

I don't think it needs to be compatible with any specific mod, just so that there is the option to disable having SLD touch attack speed while still being able to use the rest of the mod.  This lets the user pick which one mod should govern attack speed.

10 hours ago, Xarius said:

I don't think it needs to be compatible with any specific mod, just so that there is the option to disable having SLD touch attack speed while still being able to use the rest of the mod.  This lets the user pick which one mod should govern attack speed.

You're in luck, as that checkbox already exists :)

If it doesn't have the desired effect, use it anyway, then use the Developer menu to set those AVs to 0, and the toggle will ensure that SLD never touches them ever again.

That said, even without it, if you never set anything other than 0 in the modifier for attack speed (or bow speed) SLD shouldn't set anything to the AV.

I repeated my test, now with setting it to 0 in dev menu at the end.

New game, start up Requiem, attack speed is fine.  Start up SLD, attack speed is too fast.  Disable attack speed management in SLD main menu, speed is still too fast.  Set it to 0 in dev menu in SLD, attack speed returns to normal.  The left column did show 2.0/200%, so it seems it was twice as fast as it should be, which was expected.

I am now able to have the desired outcome (have Requiem manage attack speed), but the way to go about doing it was a bit unintuitive since I had to change a value in SLD dev menu which is not something I would have thought of if you didn't mention it.

1 hour ago, Xarius said:

I am now able to have the desired outcome (have Requiem manage attack speed), but the way to go about doing it was a bit unintuitive since I had to change a value in SLD dev menu which is not something I would have thought of if you didn't mention it.

Yes, well I think I explained why that is, and the solution for it, so that shouldn't be necessary in new versions, which will set it to 0.0 instead (which is safe because it will be interpreted as 1.0 anyway, or some helpful mod will add 1.0, and either way it will have the same outcome).

I thought it would be fine to set to 1.0 on disable, as that's the "correct" value, but of course, the reason you'd disable it is if you have a mod that obsessively adds 1.0 to it, so with Requiem you end up with 2.0, which is not intended.

If you tick the box, SLD sets it to 1.0 once, and once only, after that it will never modify it again.

would you be able to add soulgem pregnancies to the things you can add buffs/debuffs to. what i mean is, counting the number of soulgems and applying buffs/debuffs based on how many there are edit: also, would you be able to add arousal buffs/debuffs to the list of things that can be buffed/debuffed. specifically so i can set it so that wear and tear affects arousal

10 hours ago, letterman said:

would you be able to add soulgem pregnancies to the things you can add buffs/debuffs to. what i mean is, counting the number of soulgems and applying buffs/debuffs based on how many there are edit: also, would you be able to add arousal buffs/debuffs to the list of things that can be buffed/debuffed. specifically so i can set it so that wear and tear affects arousal

I should think about this when I do pregnancy detection.

Arousal modification is going to be in V14 (the next release) - the information about that is actually right here, on this very same forum page.

I can't for the life of me get SLD to actually sue morph values-  it seems to be reading node values perfrectly well from SLIF(updates when it should), but refuses to use the read values to actually scale debuffs- since I use the morph modus of SLIF all my NIO nodes stay at 1, which SLD insists on using to scale. Is there something i'm missing about getting SLD to scale debuffs using morphs? 

Note: I've been using the readout in the upper right corner of the 'main' mcm to verify the state of morphs/nodes- in the x/y numbers setup, the left side number changes according to SLIf output and the right side remains at 1. If I've misinterpreted anything, please let me know.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I should think about this when I do pregnancy detection.

Arousal modification is going to be in V14 (the next release) - the information about that is actually right here, on this very same forum page.

ah, yeah, i see it