Speaking of saves...

If you wish to overcome the range of the limits sliders, you can edit the limits in the save file, and load them back, and as long as you don't touch the limits sliders, they will stay as you edited them.

So you can use that to set large limits for certain things if you wish.

I think that moving forward, I'll give all limits more range, but increase the step, so the sliders are still sort-of usable.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Is this in 13.3 ? I thought I fixed this. At least, I have a save file I just made, and the W&T sliders are in it. I suppose it's possible they are saved but not loaded. I'll check again. 

Thanks for raising all this. I did mean to do a lot more testing before release, but then I got worried that some work-related things would happen that might block me being able to mess about with Skyrim for weeks, so I thought better to put something out, just in case that happened.

Ah, you're right. I just checked. It wasn't 13.3. I disabled it some time ago because of the dependency for SOS. And then forgot about your update altogether. :(

Sorry to have brought up already fixed issues.

I just tested W&T-Sliders in 13.3. They are saved and loaded just fine. :)

I also tried editing the save as you mentioned. Seem like i have to tinker some more with it. I set the main limit to -1000 but only achieved -200 max. Maybe i have to set some of the other, individual sliders in the save to lower nubers as well.

Im glad you released your early version. Its great to try out all the new things even if some of them are not working as intended yet.

And maybe its easier for you too if some more people look for bugs in the mod. Or at least, in my case, playtest it a bit.

Thanks for the quick answers.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I think that moving forward, I'll give all limits more range, but increase the step, so the sliders are still sort-of usable.

A lot of people don't know that you can use "page up", "page down", "home", and "end" keys to navigate the slider menus in Skyrim. At least with SKYUI and MCM. Useful info to know, for those who don't know. I hope that's helpful a little.

I have fixed the min-max slider problem in my dev version, and the spam from visual effects.

I've also extended all min-max ranges to +/- 1000, with a step of 10.

However, I have to do some more work to make them update into an existing game properly without having a new version, and I want this to be a point release.

I intend to look at the SKSE plugin route to see if I can fix retrieval of *true* max AVs rather than Skyrim nonsense.

That's the best solution, so I'm going to pursue that first.

On 2/15/2019 at 4:49 PM, Lupine00 said:

Speaking of saves...

If you wish to overcome the range of the limits sliders, you can edit the limits in the save file, and load them back, and as long as you don't touch the limits sliders, they will stay as you edited them.

So you can use that to set large limits for certain things if you wish.

Actually, for some things a smaller set would be nice. That is, I've toyed with the idea of a ultra-short debuff after rape (to discourage myself from immediately attacking the rapist afterwards), but 0.25 days is still a lot of time for the debuff to wane.

Edit: Also, cool mod. I love the ultra-customizable approach. Keep it up!

6 hours ago, Siudhne said:

ctually, for some things a smaller set would be nice. That is, I've toyed with the idea of a ultra-short debuff after rape (to discourage myself from immediately attacking the rapist afterwards), but 0.25 days is still a lot of time for the debuff to wane.

I could have that input work in hours instead of days, but the comparable effects, like the vlkSexLife post rape, were timed for a number of days.

I thought, a minimum of six hours ... and the debuff will be at half after three hours, seemed reasonable to me.

After all, six hours in game is only 18 minutes of real time. So after only 9 minutes, you'd be down to half penalty.

But I guess that is too long if you wanted it to only last one real minute.

That didn't seem a practical scenario for me, as most single-attacker rapes run at least two real minutes, and SL Adventures, Slaverun and SLD often produce much longer rapes, that can easily be 10 real minutes long. But I can't always tell how people will use things.

6 hours steps is a bit coarse if you want an immediate short-term effect - and I've used them myself, so it's not like I don't appreciate the problem, it's just that I tried to consider the more common use cases.

People need to speak up on what they prefer.

If a couple of people speak up for more slider resolution, or SLA-related durations in hours instead of days, I might well change it.

I considered ideas like a slider to set the increment on other sliders, but it starts to get confusing for new users and becomes a barrier to entry.

Maybe this isn't so silly after all... If it was global to ALL sliders. So just one slider that effects all the main buff/debuff pages, and you can dial up or dial down whether you want smaller increments or larger ones.

Who likes this idea?

While reviewing the limit changes, I need to point out that some limits are different because there is no point having values outside them...

Visuals for example range from -100 to 0, and anything more than 0, is still 0, and anything less than -100 is -100 because that's the range of the ISM applicator. I don't allow applying 110% of a modifier. They're already extreme at 100%, and completely absent at 0.

The event chances are more complex.

They are currently dependent on your update rate, but not in the way you might think.

The chance is calibrated per 60 seconds, but in cases where your update is very big, like 20 secs, you may see this chance clamp out at 100% fairly easily.

It's simply not possible to fall over more than 3 times a minute if you only have three updates in that time, yet a 500% chance suggests you fall five times.

However, if your update is 3 seconds, you can't clamp it out at 100%, because a chance of 1000% is ten times a minute, but you get 20 updates in that time.

This model is update dependent in a couple of ways I don't like, but it's simple. The chance is scaled over the update interval and clamped at 100% max.

At some point, I want to move to an "expected rate" model, where if you are expecting five falls in a minute, you'll get deviation from that rate, with increasing compensation as you drift off it.

Also, a mechanism for scheduling events "off update" for people using long update times.

I want this particularly for combat, so events can check much more often then.

Also, it's possible I'll get some new animations for the stumble/trip/fall, so I'm excited about that.

It should greatly increase the consistency of the experience, with a more obvious stagger/stumble, and avoid "stuck animations" problems that occasionally come with the physics push for falls.

I can't realistically hope to get animations that will accomodate Devious Device animations, so those will continue to use DD, at least for falls, with stumble and trip breaking bound poses. I hate when bound poses break as much as the next person, but for that sort of thing I have to rely on what's in DD - which does already have an awful lot of animations - hopefully there's something usable.

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I could have that input work in hours instead of days, but the comparable effects, like the vlkSexLife post rape, were timed for a number of days.

I thought, a minimum of six hours ... and the debuff will be at half after three hours, seemed reasonable to me.

After all, six hours in game is only 18 minutes of real time. So after only 9 minutes, you'd be down to half penalty.

But I guess that is too long if you wanted it to only last one real minute.

That didn't seem a practical scenario for me, as most single-attacker rapes run at least two real minutes, and SL Adventures, Slaverun and SLD often produce much longer rapes, that can easily be 10 real minutes long. But I can't always tell how people will use things.

6 hours steps is a bit coarse if you want an immediate short-term effect - and I've used them myself, so it's not like I don't appreciate the problem, it's just that I tried to consider the more common use cases.

Don't sweat it, best to keep the mod as broadly useable as possible. I'll get around this minor limitation. ?

15 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Also, it's possible I'll get some new animations for the stumble/trip/fall, so I'm excited about that.

It should greatly increase the consistency of the experience, with a more obvious stagger/stumble, and avoid "stuck animations" problems that occasionally come with the physics push for falls.

I like physics approach for the fall, there could even be a chance that weapons get dropped at the same time. Imagine rolling down the stairs with sword clonking alongside ?  I already experienced similar case once in Whiterun, i was hopping over a fence near the tree (next to temple), but then i think in the air it turned into downwards fall into a brickfloor faceplant.

2 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

Is there  a way to set up the weight slider that automatically increases or decreases the pc's weight? Also using Sexlab Hormones just dont know how to setup the weight slider in it.

SLD tries not to change stats, so much as read them and create outcomes from them...

While I want to do something about food and drink consumption one day, it's still a dream.

Sexlab RND might do what you want.

Sadly, only for RND.

Also, diet-based-butt does body changes based on what you eat, but it is awkward to tune; it lacks an idea of stable weight as default.

Sexlab RND is much smarter about how it varies weight, so you don't bounce from fat to thin based on a few days of not eating cakes.

Hormones changes weight based on sex, and it easy to set up. It's set up by default. Out of the box it makes you thinner and your boobs bigger if you have lots of sex. If you have no sex, weight goes up, boobs go down (but more slowly).

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I like physics approach for the fall, there could even be a chance that weapons get dropped at the same time. Imagine rolling down the stairs with sword clonking alongside ?  I already experienced similar case once in Whiterun, i was hopping over a fence near the tree (next to temple), but then i think in the air it turned into downwards fall into a brickfloor faceplant.

The only reason I haven't done this is because I thought I'd done it - but I haven't!

It will definitely be added before the next major release.

Problem with physics falls is sometimes they get bugged, and you have to do voodoo to get your controls back. Skyrim... I don't like the unreliability.

New point release 13.4

New for V13.4

+ Slider resolution control on main page.
+ Dynamic slider resolution rendering - can move sliders with x10 accuracy (FINE), or x5 snappiness (COARSE).
+ Can run updates on point releases.
+ Limits now range from -1000 to + 1000 for most stats.
+ Tweaked slider increments for numerous and varied sliders.

Fixes for V13.4

- Visual effects do not spam debug intrusive notifications.
- Broken limits for certain abilities now slide as intended.

I didn't fix the incorrect information about percentages in the hover tooltips.

I still want to see if I can actually make them be percentages first.

Though this is only a point release, it adds an interesting new feature that ended up being a lot more time and trouble than I had planned.

You can change the active slider resolution by clicking on the item on the main page.

This lets you swap between normal, ten-times accuracy, or five-times coarseness.

This setting is not saved, and is deliberately reset when you open the MCM.

This should allow people to tweak slider values to their liking in more cases. You can now get very fine-grained control without having to deal with otherwise bothersome slider resolutions. Or if you're in a rush, you can set things to coarse, and set stuff up really fast.

It was easy to change the slider resolutions, less easy to reformat every slider and numeric display in the mod to accommodate for that.

Let me know if any sliders are behaving strangely.

Hi Lupine,

I can't download 13.4. The link doesn't get me your file, but rather the rather charming message below:

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

Is this just a problem on my end, or is anyone else getting this problem too?

2 hours ago, chipstick said:

Hi Lupine,

I can't download 13.4. The link doesn't get me your file, but rather the rather charming message below:

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

All I can say is that it works for me.

Did you try and download via the big green   Download this file    button on the top right of the main download page?

Try that and not the links at the bottom of the page.

That said, both ways work for me.

It could just be a transitory issue with your connection to LL?

On 2/21/2019 at 2:01 PM, Lupine00 said:

All I can say is that it works for me.

Did you try and download via the big green   Download this file    button on the top right of the main download page?

Try that and not the links at the bottom of the page.

That said, both ways work for me.

It could just be a transitory issue with your connection to LL?

Thanks. I was using the links at the bottom of the page. Silly me. All good.

4 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Hey, I only ever play a male character. Is there any use to using this? Seems everything is geared for a female PC?

most of the mods on this site are oriented to be played by female PC, if you want to be male PC I think you can benefit only with arousal in this mod.

1 hour ago, M8San said:

most of the mods on this site are oriented to be played by female PC, if you want to be male PC I think you can benefit only with arousal in this mod.

That's about right.

Male PC's lack the nodes you would trigger off, and don't really get any Wear&Tear support either (not from a mod I'm aware of).

If you have a futa with a female skeleton, you're probably fine, but that's hardly a "male PC".

If people can make concrete positive suggestions about how I can better support male PCs within the existing framework of the mod, I'm open to possibilities.

When device and condition support gets done (eventually) there is potentially more that could work, but again, you run up against stuff like DD4Him is in a bit of an ambiguous state right now. I'm not sure to what extent it has been fixed.

Proposal for mod:

1. How about "Devious Followers" support?

May tracking global variable: _DWill [GLOB:0101A2A7]    (0...10)

(I think it will not require hard dependency.  Example: "SL Survival")

2. May be some adjustable (de)buff after orgasm and/or after sex end?

Need adjustable duration and different settings depending on consensual sex or rape.

(also need support "SexLab Separate Orgasm")

35 minutes ago, Asertyp said:

Proposal for mod:

1. How about "Devious Followers" support?

May tracking global variable: _DWill [GLOB:0101A2A7]    (0...10)

(I think it will not require hard dependency.  Example: "SL Survival")

2. May be some adjustable (de)buff after orgasm and/or after sex end?

Need adjustable duration and different settings depending on consensual sex or rape.

(also need support "SexLab Separate Orgasm")

As for DF willpower ... No, it doesn't need a hard dependency.

It's in my roadmap for the future, always has been :)  But it won't be until V15. Devices and armor first.

You can already get what you want with the after sex by setting up a modifier based on time since last orgasm.

This is the "Denial" value in the Arousal menu.

It's measured in days, so to get the effect to scale over half an hour (game time), you need to set it up with something like this:

To: 0.000

You can do this now by turning on the "FINE" slider resolution in the main page.

Half an hour game time is a bit more than a minute IRL.

Or if that time is too short to be meaningful in game, you could set To a step higher, to 0.05

Do can also do something similar for the Time since last rape "Raped", and set different debuffs entirely on that.

Though it's sort of non-obvious, you can stack buffs and debuffs in the same column, and then set an entirely different range in the other column, again with both buffs and debuffs in it.

The "names" of the columns are just a guide or convention. You don't have to use them that way. It's perfectly possible to set both a long-term and short-term effect on Denial or Raped, and of course the two "pages" are separate from each other as well.

43 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

It's in my roadmap for the future, always has been :)  But it won't be until V15. 

I will wait...  ?

43 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

You can already get what you want with the after sex by setting up a modifier based on time since last orgasm.

Interesting...  need to try.