Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

7 hours ago, jontargaryen4king said:

Hey sorry, I just needed help regarding the mod, for some reason the creature's ABC is floating during animation scenes. I do have HDT installed, is there a way to determine cause?

Not sure what you mean by floating, but my recommendation would be to reinstall ABC and allow it to over-write anything it conflicts with.  The mod adds unique skeleton files and mesh files, so if one of your other mods is replacing those files it would likely break ABC animations.

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Not sure what you mean by floating, but my recommendation would be to reinstall ABC and allow it to over-write anything it conflicts with.  The mod adds unique skeleton files and mesh files, so if one of your other mods is replacing those files it would likely break ABC animations. 

I had a similar case while trying to combine some things... The cause of it was, like the post above says, another mod overwriting the ABC meshes or skeletons. Make sure ABC is the latest to be applied and try again.

I'm getting this problem with ABC HDT patch 0.5 
Whenever I remove the files and try installing Beast HDT the dick works like normal (Even though it's static during ABC-compatible animations). 

What might be wrong? It's just floating in place like it's locked in the air...

20190303231830_1.jpg

7 hours ago, Madcap said:

I'm getting this problem with ABC HDT patch 0.5 
Whenever I remove the files and try installing Beast HDT the dick works like normal (Even though it's static during ABC-compatible animations). 

What might be wrong? It's just floating in place like it's locked in the air...

20190303231830_1.jpg

It's just floating in place like it's locked in the air? What do you mean by this.

So your ABC dicks aren't moving?

3 hours ago, factoryclose said:

It's just floating in place like it's locked in the air? What do you mean by this.

So your ABC dicks aren't moving?

Yeah, like if the horse is playing an animation where it's on its side, the dick is floating in the air where it would be if the horse was standing up. 

I'll post a picture of it in a bit to better explain :)

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that sounds like a wrong skeleton error, try reinstalling the mod and make sure it's loaded last.

I tried it several Times yesterday. But I'll have another go again now! 

So this is what I get no matter what I try. Tried reinstalling the ABC mod several times. It's overwriting everything. Tried reinstalling MNC and then replacing with the ABC mod. 
If I use the Beast HDT mod it works flawlessly with collisions and the dick is actually attached to the creature. 
But with ABC I get this. 
Would really like to be able to use ABC. 

EDIT: Seems to be the meshes included with the ABC mod? Using the skeleton with the meshes from vanilla MNC works, except the dick doesn't move according to the ABC-compatible animations. 
But when I try it using the meshes included with the ABC mod I get the same results as in my pictures. 
This really has me scratching my head.

This applies to all creatures affected by ABC, not just the horse. 

20190304095959_1.jpg

15 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

If we talking about "overwrite all":

on my setup ABC HDT wants to overwrite files from:

> MNC

> XPMSE

can you confirm that overwriting XPMSE is all right in this case?

(just asking before I burn in hell for taking "overwrite all" literally)

Overwrite them all. Commence your bold move. And you will have it.

So on a whim I decided to convert the meshes and animations for use with SSE, (Not PE for obvious reasons) and while everything seems to work with Billyy's animations and whatnot (Giants and trolls both bend to the proper angles.) The issue I've run into though is with the werewolf skeleton crashing the game, if I use XPMSE I get the static penis mesh that doesn't move with the model properly. I'm not sure if it's another mod I use causing the issue, or if it's with the skeleton itself though. Has anyone else tried this?