Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

How come all the trouble just to make the dick move around? Seems to me if you just added bones to all ready made hard dick nifs we could write a xml for eather pe or smp to move them around just like any other penis.  I did see the nice animation of giant looks great . If you made the bones it won't matter what animation you have as it doesn't use them to move.

On 3/8/2019 at 8:42 AM, L0ne_W0lf said:

Sure does, it just makes the dick poseable though, no physics since PE and SMP are different. Just convert the animations and models and presto.

Actually i tried to install the chaurus in the SE but its not compatible. the chaurus is just frozen and does not move, even if i tried to optimize the meshes + fnis and without optimizing the meshes + fnis.

Which is sad, i'm realy interested to see this in SE

14 hours ago, Bertus said:

Actually i tried to install the chaurus in the SE but its not compatible. the chaurus is just frozen and does not move, even if i tried to optimize the meshes + fnis and without optimizing the meshes + fnis.

that sounds like a missing "SLSF1_Skinned" flag in the meshes "BSLightingShaderProperty".....that or a FNIS problem.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that sounds like a missing "SLSF1_Skinned" flag in the meshes "BSLightingShaderProperty".....that or a FNIS problem.

Which is strange since is the lastes fnis available. or maybe i'm missing something?

Anyway i opened up the meshes and here's the screen since i'm not that expert to define what's missing

chaurus.png

On 3/10/2019 at 11:35 PM, Bertus said:

Anyway i opened up the meshes and here's the screen since i'm not that expert to define what's missing

that screenshot looks fine as far as i can tell, that mesh has the needed "Skinned" flag (but check any other meshes in the nif just to make sure)

try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps, (unless you forgot to convert the hkx files to 64bit)

13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that screenshot looks fine as far as i can tell, that mesh has the needed "Skinned" flag (but check any other meshes in the nif just to make sure)

try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps, (unless you forgot to convert the hkx files to 64bit)

Actually it both happen when i converted the meshe for SE and without converting. the chaurus just froze there. anyway i ahve to wait untill the new SKSE comes out thanks to bethesda and his yesterday update

• 2 weeks later...

So I can confirm that with:

XPMSE

HDT-PE with Collision Settings

All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy 4.0

MoreNastyCritters_v11_4D (slal edition)

with Beast HDT for MNC v11_4C, I get the collisions, but not animated dicks (tested with giants)

with BakaFactory's ABC HDT Patch 0.5V I get no collisions, but animated dicks (...for giants)

with both mixed, I get floating dicks unattached to the creatures bodies...

Any idea? ^^

Yes the sceli that came with Morenastycriters v11 is not the same as the new one . Must be a nightmare for pe lol took me about 30 seconds to set this up in smp. I would start by not mixing and pick one or the other then add the missing stuff to the one you picked.

For pe this could be as simple as adding the new xml link to a nif just open both up and take note of the bone nodes if same then that will be all that's needed. If they both manipulated the same nodes you might need to copy paste some in jff. 

On 3/26/2019 at 5:30 PM, leindel said:

So I can confirm that with:

XPMSE

HDT-PE with Collision Settings

MoreNastyCritters_v11_4D (slal edition)

with Beast HDT for MNC v11_4C, I get the collisions, but not animated dicks (tested with giants)

with BakaFactory's ABC HDT Patch 0.5V I get no collisions, but animated dicks (...for giants)

with both mixed, I get floating dicks unattached to the creatures bodies...

Any idea? ^^

Sorry, I can't help you but I can confirm this setup is working for me. animated clock and HDT physics, collision and everything.

XPMSE 4.51

MCN 11_1G

Beast HDT v0.64

Naturalistic HDT and Beast HDT (overwrite xml files from AIO 4.0)

BakaFactory ABC HDT patch 0.46v

hey i wanna try this mod with Naturalistic Body Bounce Physics by Bazinga, anI'm also using a custom xml that allows for some nice belly bulge as well. 

Is this mod compatible with both? I tried it once before and lost my collision settings and on top of that there was no movement from abc on the creatures included. 

SE mod that requires this mod is not working for me plz help.

Explanation of the problem in the spoiler:

Spoiler

im trying to get this mod to work on SE with: 

and now im just getting frozen horses. haven't checked what else is frozen but i assume that the rest is too. i tried getting help on the other mods forum but got nowhere, so now im here. anyone who has gotten it working can you help? his instructions are not very clear so ii might have F.ed the installation.

Btw im using MO2 if that make a difference.

14 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

So for anyone who has updated this mod, do you have to run FNIS again?

3 hours ago, btasqan said:

Almost all mods updating skeletons/animations require that you rerun FNIS after each installation or update.

Not precisely. You should run FNIS only when you change something with animations, not with bones. FNIS reorganizes a bunch of animatino lists available in your Skyrim, and that's all.