Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

8 hours ago, afshin76 said:

Nope. didn't work.

Oh, I use NBB myself, Beast HDT happens to offer that body as the base for it's collisions rig by the way, it allows for a small amount of belly movement during sex, to simulate bulging, it's kinda subtle on my setup, but a nice touch.

Are you definitely using an animation that's been made compatible with ABC? it really should be as simple as installing with the pre-requisites, all ABC does is alter beast skeletons so that the schlongs can be animated, it's just a bone tweak essentially, I'm new to this myself but the first anims I tested were Billyy's new ones as of a few days ago.

The only other thing I can ask is are you using the default schlong in CF? I've never used any alternate ones but I presume that using anything but default may not work, also you could try clicking the re-register all mods option in CF's MCM, gotta try everything, sometimes it's the silliest thing that messes up lol.

If that fails than I'm sorry dude, but I'm too new to this to offer any further advice, it could be something interfering that I have no experience in.

38 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

Oh, I use NBB myself, Beast HDT happens to offer that body as the base for it's collisions rig by the way, it allows for a small amount of belly movement during sex, to simulate bulging, it's kinda subtle on my setup, but a nice touch.

Are you definitely using an animation that's been made compatible with ABC? it really should be as simple as installing with the pre-requisites, all ABC does is alter beast skeletons so that the schlongs can be animated, it's just a bone tweak essentially, I'm new to this myself but the first anims I tested were Billyy's new ones as of a few days ago.

The only other thing I can ask is are you using the default schlong in CF? I've never used any alternate ones but I presume that using anything but default may not work, also you could try clicking the re-register all mods option in CF's MCM, gotta try everything, sometimes it's the silliest thing that messes up lol.

If that fails than I'm sorry dude, but I'm too new to this to offer any further advice, it could be something interfering that I have no experience in.

I really appreciate your help man. I am using billy animation as well. As for cf it for chaurus and horse it is using mnc option. I should mention that I am testing this with hentai creatures.

45 minutes ago, afshin76 said:

I really appreciate your help man. I am using billy animation as well. As for cf it for chaurus and horse it is using mnc option. I should mention that I am testing this with hentai creatures.

Hmm it just says default in my CF for the schlongs, Have you got the fully up to date versions of CF and MNC by MadMansGun? I mean, I'm sure you would, it's given in the description of billyy's anims but gotta check, I believe the current version of CF is "1.1.0 pre2", if you have both that and "MNC SLAL Edition v11.4C" to quote it's actual name, CF should have an option for "Default" under each beasts name in the MCM, if it's using any other option than this could be the prime suspect here.

The bones in any of the in-game skeletons are tied to the mesh, which makes up the shape of a character, the texture is only the coat of paint as it were, so if you're not using the exact schlong shape that has been tweaked in ABC it likely won't work, that's all I can tell you, I hope you manage to figure it out, good luck. :)

6 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

CF should have an option for "Default" under each beasts name in the MCM,

that setting may load different dicks for different users, the "Default" is whatever json file CF loaded first.

what you want it to say is "More Nasty Critters".

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that setting may load different dicks for different users, the "Default" is whatever json file CF loaded first.

11 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

Hmm it just says default in my CF for the schlongs, Have you got the fully up to date versions of CF and MNC by MadMansGun? I mean, I'm sure you would, it's given in the description of billyy's anims but gotta check, I believe the current version of CF is "1.1.0 pre2", if you have both that and "MNC SLAL Edition v11.4C" to quote it's actual name, CF should have an option for "Default" under each beasts name in the MCM, if it's using any other option than this could be the prime suspect here.

The bones in any of the in-game skeletons are tied to the mesh, which makes up the shape of a character, the texture is only the coat of paint as it were, so if you're not using the exact schlong shape that has been tweaked in ABC it likely won't work, that's all I can tell you, I hope you manage to figure it out, good luck. :)

Finally got it working. It was all my fault. sorry to waste ur times :)

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Fair enough, I'll have to look again, I was saying default from memory but I could be very wrong and feel very stupid when it actually says More nasty critters instead of default lol.

Anyhoo, thank you for clarifying my good man. :)

Guest AthenaESIV

Thanks Baka! Your uploads are always a must download!

Will SLHH 2.8 be made available publicly? (just wondering if it is 1 week or 30 days after Patreon release or something, thanks!)

Really awesome concept. It's mods like these that make me wish I was still playing LE. Sadly SSE has made the move to HDT-SMP only... so the XML's would have to be rewritten for SMP. While SMP XML's are a lot easier to make, sadly I don't have the experience to do it... Maybe some day someone will do it...

Hello factoryclose!

Just installed your mod on top of HDT, XMPS, CBBE, MNC and MNC Convenient Horses patch, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc........ go to find a horse in Whiterun stables and tested with "Horse Service 2" from Billyy........ amazing, I can't believe my eyes... the cock is "alive" and realistic when my female is doing the two-handed-job, and also the balls are moving...

Man, keep the good work!! Excellent!!

2 hours ago, Dagness said:

How did you fix it?

It was a mess I made a long time ago. Back when I was trying to get MNC to work, I had problem with the creatures not getting Aroused. What I did to fix that was to replace the normal meshes with hard meshes. So the creatures are always Aroused if that make sense. That is why ABC was not working for me. Now all I had to do to fix it was to replace my meshes with the one from ABC and that fixed it for me. 

23 hours ago, afshin76 said:

It was a mess I made a long time ago. Back when I was trying to get MNC to work, I had problem with the creatures not getting Aroused. What I did to fix that was to replace the normal meshes with hard meshes. So the creatures are always Aroused if that make sense. That is why ABC was not working for me. Now all I had to do to fix it was to replace my meshes with the one from ABC and that fixed it for me. 

Oh... That sounds like a rough patchwork to keep things barely afloat. Hope you won't encounter any problems later on.

I am having a bit of a trouble with ABC for some unbeknown reason...

The problem is essentially that the collision does not work with the ABC Patched creatures (with the only exception being Chaurus).

I am using Beast HDT (for MNC 11.4C of course) and ALL of the creatures have HDT collision except the small spider, (I have no idea why, the larger variants have flawless HDT) but all others are working just fine. After applying the ABC, Riekling, Horse, Troll and Giant simply do not collide with the female body. The meshes are working just fine, the ABC magic is clearly visible for all creatures, tested them all with animations by Billyy. Only Chaurus still kept the HDT collision whereas the other creatures simply did not.

I have tried new-save to make sure my papyrus was not clogged up and alas, the case persisted.

I checked my HDT body to see if everything is working, from the SOS male meshes to even the fingers, all have collisions working without a problem as well as the animals (as mentioned before, except for the small spider, I don't know...)

I ran FNIS, created the HDT body over and over again on Bodyslide to make double-sure etc. etc.

I am open for ideas on how to approach this matter.

12 minutes ago, gooser said:

@ostwind  Which animations did you play. Only specification anims currerntly use ABC.

All static penis animations work fine. But...

Don't work, for example :

- Horse Service2 (Billyy)

- Giant Fuck (Nibbles)

And many other animations, where there are animated penises.

Mod " BakaFactory's ABC HDT Patch " - absolutely not working!

55 minutes ago, afshin76 said:

It is kinda like an addiction for me. As of yesterday I have 612 mods.

Trust me. You are not enough. I already gave up counting my mods here. Definetely over 1,000 and it became meaningless to count them. Because modding is not about how many mods you have.