Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

25 minutes ago, XZero said:

Fantastic work baka. 

Might I make a request for skeevers to get near to top on your list of creatures?  Since Billy has soooo many animations with them. :P 

i find it extremely unlikely that Billyy would want to remake all of them.

On 12/8/2018 at 10:22 PM, MadMansGun said:

i find it extremely unlikely that Billyy would want to remake all of them.

Don't burst my dream bubble.  I tailored my game around skeever infestations because of how many animations he has made so far (ie increased spawn numbers x3 along with kidnapped redux to increase encounter rate along with skytest animal mods to make them more dangerous both behavior an combat) 

:P 

3 hours ago, XZero said:

Don't burst my dream bubble.  I tailored my game around skeever infestations because of how many animations he has made so far (ie increased spawn numbers x3 along with kidnapped redux to increase encounter rate along with skytest animal mods to make them more dangerous both behavior an combat) 

.......do you live under Honningbrew Meadery by chance?

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

.......do you live under Honningbrew Meadery by chance?

haha, no.  I lurk the sewers like a wanted member of the thieves guild would?  Also use skyrim underground cavern system to traverse between cities, since my character is Drow.  Although... I do think there is a point of access from the underground system to the Meadery???

20181211183315_1.jpg.3b0f96735bed460fb7da84336cd5f8c2.jpg

Sorry for the outfit clipping (still trying to figure out outfit studio)

I cant get this to work at all 

i tried the entire day. I started using Chinese UUNP,

bazinga's hdt, havok collision object, installing this again.

and bazinga's beast hdt and still I dont see it working

can i get help?

3 hours ago, Chubby McButtcheeks said:

I cant get this to work at all 

i tried the entire day. I started using Chinese UUNP,

bazinga's hdt, havok collision object, installing this again.

and bazinga's beast hdt and still I dont see it working

can i get help?

From the OP - 

So What does it do? Will it make their dicks movable with this?

That's correct but also not precisely. You cannot move their dicks only with this one. It's nothing like SOS. It's not gonna automatically move, detect and align their dicks like a highly advanced A.I. No! You should wait till the animators including me do their job, which means without editing animations, the dicks won't be moving. Don't worry. I already had them noticed. Just wait with patience.

This is a skeleton edit that gives Sexlab animators the option to manually animate creature dongs in animations - so the mod won't do anything unless you have animations that were designed for it installed.  As far as I know there aren't any public animations released yet that use this, but Anub has a few previews using the giants and other animators have expressed some interest so hopefully it is just a matter of time and letting animators work. :classic_tongue:

19 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

From the OP - 

This is a skeleton edit that gives Sexlab animators the option to manually animate creature dongs in animations - so the mod won't do anything unless you have animations that were designed for it installed.  As far as I know there aren't any public animations released yet that use this, but Anub has a few previews using the giants and other animators have expressed some interest so hopefully it is just a matter of time and letting animators work. :classic_tongue:

some of my horse animations are using them (but only the creature on creature ones)