Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

15 hours ago, shaidien said:

I think ABC was just the start of the sos. Sos seems more complete and is the same stuff I believe. 

Animal SOS allows for SoS behavior for animal Schlongs, just like human schlongs I believe. ABC allows for animators to bend the schlong in animations in various ways that a user can't accomplish even with Animal SOS.

2 hours ago, bloocarrot said:

i cant get the beast cocks to animate im sure i installed everything correctly. i am using an older version of nasty critters tho. any advice?

you need animations that are made to use them. (and at least MNC v11)

Not sure how many people use the two, but I'm having troubles with this and USLEEP. Stuff like horses and giants not loading in and instead just being what I assume to be markers of some sort (red triangles with a white box in the middle). I understand that USLEEP hasn't been updated in forever.

36 minutes ago, unknownmyriad said:

Not sure how many people use the two, but I'm having troubles with this and USLEEP. Stuff like horses and giants not loading in and instead just being what I assume to be markers of some sort (red triangles with a white box in the middle). I understand that USLEEP hasn't been updated in forever.

Red warning markers mean a skeleton is missing/corrupted I believe - make sure you don't have any mods overwriting the skeleton files.

12 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Red warning markers mean a skeleton is missing/corrupted I believe - make sure you don't have any mods overwriting the skeleton files.

actually that means the mesh is missing (or possibly that it's not compatible with the version of skyrim your using).

10 hours ago, Illumi Carnage said:

how does one activate this? Ive downloaded all requirements but i dont know what to do with it?

Install animations that use it, and play those animations.  The author of this also has a SLAL pack, and other animators have released a few animations that use it.

On 24/06/2019 at 22:46, Reesewow said:

Instale animações que o usem e reproduza essas animações. O autor disso também tem um pacote SLAL, e outros animadores lançaram algumas animações que o utilizam.

pesquise sobre wild life esse jogo tem as animacoes mais realistas que eu ja vi

I'm using sos compatibility patch and there seems to be no problem so far. How do you make belly bulge like the one with troll on the featured pic? Is that a special body with collision enabled belly? If anyone knows how to pull that off in SSE, please enlighten me.

I'm having trouble getting HDT to work for the ABC mod, which is strange because I know it was working before on a previous version. I have Beast HDT installed and it's working for non-ABC creatures. I've also got the latest ABC and MNC mods installed. Any idea what the issue might be?

Thanks in advance, especially to Baka and MMG for their continued support.

On 7/5/2019 at 1:09 PM, EConway3118 said:

I'm having trouble getting HDT to work for the ABC mod, which is strange because I know it was working before on a previous version. I have Beast HDT installed and it's working for non-ABC creatures. I've also got the latest ABC and MNC mods installed. Any idea what the issue might be?

Thanks in advance, especially to Baka and MMG for their continued support.

There was a mistweaked setting for Chaurus so I fixed it if you are saying about Chaurus perhaps.

The collisions for Chaurus work once more except for the belly.  It's a bit of a shame b/c the belly bulging was really nice in version 0.8.  I'll wait until this is updated again to see if it returns.

Either way, thanks for all the hard work and updates!

I can't get the mod to work properly. I'm playing on SSE with MO2 as my mod loader. What should this mod overwrite and in which order?

In-game, the creatures can't get boners at all. They are in their default state with no dick out or anything.

Edit: I fixed it. I had MoreNastyCritters in the wrong order on the right side (esps).

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 9:39 AM, factoryclose said:

Set Werewolf cock probability to 0 on SOS MCM. Make sure that Creature Framework follows WW MNC mesh.

I am having this issue too. When I set Werewolf cock probability to 0 on SOS MCM and change the Creature Framework as mentioned, the animation runs but the cock does not move. Is that to be expected when you set it to 0?

Is there a way to get the werewolf ABC animation work or is it in the works still?

Mine seems to be conflicting with MNC.

With the 0.161 version and Baka's Patch 0.961, It got some still animal schlongs on spiders, skeevers, wolves, dogs, goats, bears, chaurusses, but not on giants and trolls. They look like this:

Spoiler

Skeever.jpg.c551cf336f4fa1d4ac736c0171c4352a.jpgSpider.jpg.93024d6d69e496157856a5b92ca211b8.jpg

Any ideas as to what's causing this? Load order problem? My load order ist MNC -> ABC -> Baka...