Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

4 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Mine should become available soon (couple a days)

The rigs and possibilities are pretty interesting though. Takes a little while to get adjusted to animating it though.

Results so far:

Reveal hidden contents

Giant standing: 

stage1: 

https://giant.gfycat.com/GreenImmediateHalcyon.webm

stage2: 

https://giant.gfycat.com/GenuineEqualChicken.webm

stage3: 

https://giant.gfycat.com/LankyWhiteHoneybee.webm

stage4: 

https://giant.gfycat.com/SafeQuarrelsomeKingsnake.webm

stage5: 

https://giant.gfycat.com/PrestigiousNeatBarnacle.webm

stage6: 

https://giant.gfycat.com/FittingAmusedBumblebee.webm

Looking forward to the other rigs ?

The excitement is real.

I can confirm that when Chaurus equips aroused armor (essentially the nude / erect model) crashes the game outright immediately. I checked papyrus and the last line always says it is equipping aroused armor on Chaurus... Of course, the same goes with Chaurus Reaper... If by any chance the game does not crash, it is still doomed to do so when a save is in order.

On 1/23/2019 at 9:15 AM, Bigjay said:

Chaurus Anims seem to cause CTD's... well a bunch of issues. For example: Trying to save after a chaurus anim - that didnt cause it to CTD - causes immediate ctd too.

I sign up at this website for report this. Chaurus makes crash problem at my game too. I think ABC is problem. I deleted ABC, restarted FNIS and used animation there is no problem.

3 hours ago, muzhaoliji said:

can you only make the animal’s ball jiggled hdt thats enough and Compatibility is good

my version of the horse skeleton is setup for it, but i don't know how to make/setup the hdt xml file for it.

also i'm having a problem with the ragdolling on dead horses.

On 1/22/2019 at 11:15 PM, VaeVictus said:

I can confirm that when Chaurus equips aroused armor (essentially the nude / erect model) crashes the game outright immediately. I checked papyrus and the last line always says it is equipping aroused armor on Chaurus... Of course, the same goes with Chaurus Reaper... If by any chance the game does not crash, it is still doomed to do so when a save is in order.

On 1/24/2019 at 11:31 AM, GraciousFleet said:

I sign up at this website for report this. Chaurus makes crash problem at my game too. I think ABC is problem. I deleted ABC, restarted FNIS and used animation there is no problem.

On 1/22/2019 at 10:15 PM, Bigjay said:

Chaurus Anims seem to cause CTD's... well a bunch of issues. For example: Trying to save after a chaurus anim - that didnt cause it to CTD - causes immediate ctd too.

i think something is wrong with the egg meshes that have been added to the chaurus body, some of the BSLightingShaderProperty settings look extremely wrong, Eg: the Emissive Color is 18 digits long when it should only be 6, i don't even know how that is possible ?

edit: try this, i replaced the BSLightingShaderPropertys

chaurusedit.7z

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i think something is wrong with the egg meshes that have been added to the chaurus body, some of the BSLightingShaderProperty settings look extremely wrong, Eg: the Emissive Color is 18 digits long when it should only be 6, i don't even know how that is possible ?

chaurusedit.7z

I will try it as soon as possible and make sure to give you feedback about it... I greatly appreciate your time by the way, thank you.

Edit : after several trials under different conditions, I have checked it numerous times and I can say that, at least for my own game, your edit fixed the problem completely. It seems you worked your magic as always MadMan... o7

3 hours ago, VaeVictus said:

It seems you worked your magic as always MadMan

yep, fixing everyone's problems but my own* as usual ?

*i'm not talking about the chaurus, modding is hell when your trying to do things that no one else has done or documented before.

On 1/31/2019 at 1:54 AM, MadMansGun said:

chaurusedit.7z

I never imagined that shuold be the problem. Thank you for the edit. I'll upload it now. And the good news is I remeshed the horse cock. I think you'll like it. You should check it out.

12 hours ago, factoryclose said:

I never imagined that should be the problem.

texture settings are fucking lethal in many ways, you can even cause actors to T-pose and not move if the wrong settings are used.

12 hours ago, factoryclose said:

I remeshed the horse cock. I think you'll like it

sorry, i'm impossible to satisfy...

the tip has a hole in it, tangent space has not been updated, balls still do odd things on dead horses (has something to do with skeleton.hkx ragdolls), and still no tip flaring ability like my edit has.

but it is definitely nice to have a less octagonal mesh.

also olebronkosrak is continuing work on there HDT mod

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115851-animal-gen-physics/

WHY CANT WE UNIFY OUR EFFORTS? this is turning into a goddamn format war.

I really love the idea of this mod, but unfortunately can't make it work on my rig. I am using:  XPMSE 4.31, HDT Physics Extensions 14.28, MoreNastyCritters v11 4C and the newest Billyy's animation. He just made a new chaurus and horse animation for ABC so I thought I try that. But in game it looks like ABC is not working at all. The animation works fine but the cock has no animation. 

Any idea?

1 hour ago, afshin76 said:

I really love the idea of this mod, but unfortunately can't make it work on my rig. I am using:  XPMSE 4.31, HDT Physics Extensions 14.28, MoreNastyCritters v11 4C and the newest Billyy's animation. He just made a new chaurus and horse animation for ABC so I thought I try that. But in game it looks like ABC is not working at all. The animation works fine but the cock has no animation. 

Any idea?

Just recheck your load order if ABC is overwritten.

This is awesome, so simple, wish it could be implemented for humans too, would be nice to not have to fight SOS to get it to align properly in certain situations, plus SOS has very limited ability to bend the schlongs, some animations cause the schlong to pop through the PC's stomach, would give animators some extra creative power too :)

Could someone here help an idiot out? I, for the love of everything lewd and slooty, cannot make this mod work for some reason. I have all the prerequisites installed (XP32MSE v4.50, HDT PE v14.28, MNC v11.4) but ABC just won't show up in Creature Framework menu as an option. It registers baddog mods for Immersive Creatures and Bruma just fine though. I let ABC overwrite everything, run FNIS a couple of times just to make sure, reregistered all mods for Creature Framework, but those jiggly dongs still elude me like a broke dad eluding child support.

4 hours ago, Dagness said:

Could someone here help an idiot out? I, for the love of everything lewd and slooty, cannot make this mod work for some reason. I have all the prerequisites installed (XP32MSE v4.50, HDT PE v14.28, MNC v11.4) but ABC just won't show up in Creature Framework menu as an option. It registers baddog mods for Immersive Creatures and Bruma just fine though. I let ABC overwrite everything, run FNIS a couple of times just to make sure, reregistered all mods for Creature Framework, but those jiggly dongs still elude me like a broke dad eluding child support.

Nah, I found out this has nothing to do with CF, it alters the skeleton nodes so that animators can align the schlongs themselves, meaning as long as you make sure this overwrites any skeleton related files, it will work out of the box, with the prerequisites of course. :) so if you use a "Non ABC" animation, you get a static dick, use an ABC compatible animation and POOF! magically animated dick! lol

Well... The beasts do anyway, you get to be dicked by your ABC's lol ?

1 hour ago, AnonAngelion said:

Nah, I found out this has nothing to do with CF, it alters the skeleton nodes so that animators can align the schlongs themselves, meaning as long as you make sure this overwrites any skeleton related files, it will work out of the box, with the prerequisites of course. :) so if you use a "Non ABC" animation, you get a static dick, use an ABC compatible animation and POOF! magically animated dick! lol

Well... The beasts do anyway, you get to be dicked by your ABC's lol ?

I think he has a similar problem that I do. We have all the prerequisites and abc is overwriting everything but the mod doesn´t work for some reason. Even with the right animations.

1 hour ago, afshin76 said:

I think he has a similar problem that I do. We have all the prerequisites and abc is overwriting everything but the mod doesn´t work for some reason. Even with the right animations.

Try re-loading your body in bodyslide after installation and then running FNIS, that is what I did after installing with MO2, no guarantee it will make a difference but that is the procedure I used, and it worked for me.

It's essentially just a patch for beast skeletons, and I believe it may use it's own collisions for the vagina too, so it has to overwrite everything to do with skeleton and HDT mods, I use it with Beast HDT and it seems to work alongside it fine, also works alongside All-in-one vagina, but needs to be loaded after these things as far as I can tell.

Also mods that alter beasts skin textures may interfere, specifically skin textures that include edits to schlongs, as for example, true wolves sexualized edition had to be edited by the authors before it worked with Beast HDT originally, so you might have to load ABC after those too.

9 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

Try re-loading your body in bodyslide after installation and then running FNIS, that is what I did after installing with MO2, no guarantee it will make a difference but that is the procedure I used, and it worked for me.

It's essentially just a patch for beast skeletons, and I believe it may use it's own collisions for the vagina too, so it has to overwrite everything to do with skeleton and HDT mods, I use it with Beast HDT and it seems to work alongside it fine, also works alongside All-in-one vagina, but needs to be loaded after these things as far as I can tell.

Also mods that alter beasts skin textures may interfere, specifically skin textures that include edits to schlongs, as for example, true wolves sexualized edition had to be edited by the authors before it worked with Beast HDT originally, so you might have to load ABC after those too.

Interesting. I don't have Beast HDT. For me ABC is overwriting everything. the body I use is nbb - unp special. I'll give that a try once I get home and let u know.

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

Nope. didn't work.