Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

This mod seems interesting to me, however.

I'm an SSE user, and my current setup has CBPC set up to handle body physics, with HDT-SMP for everything else (I just deleted the DefaultBBPS.xml from SMP). The reason for this is that A) I've heard that a full HDT SMP setup can be buggy and severely damaging to performance and B) I like the customization that Sinful CBPC offers.

Will I be able to use this mod? And, if anyone has experience with both - is it worth dropping CBPC entirely and going for complete HDT-SMP setup?

49 minutes ago, Lugubrious0ne said:

This mod seems interesting to me, however.

I'm an SSE user, and my current setup has CBPC set up to handle body physics, with HDT-SMP for everything else (I just deleted the DefaultBBPS.xml from SMP). The reason for this is that A) I've heard that a full HDT SMP setup can be buggy and severely damaging to performance and B) I like the customization that Sinful CBPC offers.

Will I be able to use this mod? And, if anyone has experience with both - is it worth dropping CBPC entirely and going for complete HDT-SMP setup?

For the future the question is if there will be any further development for SMP and/or if CBPC makes the jump to physics with Hair/clothes.

1 minute ago, Pfiffy said:

For the future the question is if there will be any further development for SMP and/or if CBPC makes the jump to physics with Hair/clothes.

Oh, the man himself! Thanks for all of your porting work, it saves the rest of us a lot of time and confusion ❤️

While I've got you here, can I ask what kind of physics set up you run? You seem to be a man who is knowledgeable in...many things.

The big improvement of SSE modding, for me, has been stability, and the possibility of running a setup near identical to my LE one with almost double the FPS and 0 CTDs on the same machine. It might be fun to give full SMP a whirl, but not if it means compromising on those things for such a tiny detail.

1 hour ago, Lugubrious0ne said:

Oh, the man himself! Thanks for all of your porting work, it saves the rest of us a lot of time and confusion ❤️

While I've got you here, can I ask what kind of physics set up you run? You seem to be a man who is knowledgeable in...many things.

The big improvement of SSE modding, for me, has been stability, and the possibility of running a setup near identical to my LE one with almost double the FPS and 0 CTDs on the same machine. It might be fun to give full SMP a whirl, but not if it means compromising on those things for such a tiny detail.

Well, Its more complex. Animators stick to oldrim because the advaced tools only work there, We will have to port aimations to SE for the near future. Same for Physics. With HDT-PE not availible we have to convert the oldrim stuff somehow to SMP. There is not much real SE development by now and ports will always have an inpact on the stability. Some things that worked in LE will crash in SE. Other things are still in development, but the SE users that moved over from LE don't understand, that some things still don't work as they did in LE. They know how to complain, but never did a port or any kind of modding on their own.

Because of the Problems with DD I have to stick to HDT - SMP, UUNP and I'm waiting for the final solution like you....

7 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Because of the Problems with DD I have to stick to HDT - SMP, UUNP and I'm waiting for the final solution like you....

Yeah, it's really a shame that certain stuff doesn't work for SSE. But I'm happy with what I have. If more is developed, great, if not, also fine. Not a DD guy myself, so it's all good for me.

On 7/27/2019 at 4:55 AM, Lugubrious0ne said:

Yeah, it's really a shame that certain stuff doesn't work for SSE. But I'm happy with what I have. If more is developed, great, if not, also fine. Not a DD guy myself, so it's all good for me.

My SSE mod list isn't ready yet so I can't play SSE until now... Please wait till the collision function is ready.

1 hour ago, factoryclose said:

My SSE mod list isn't ready yet so I can't play SSE until now... Please wait till the collision function is ready.

Take your time bud. You have so many projects as it is.

But if I can say one thing to you, don't sleep on SSE. I spent 4 years modding Oldrim, and SSE is so much easier to work with it's a joke.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Camila said:

Do I need Animal SOS if I use this mod? (as in one overwrites the other).

I just recently found about this one.

Install order would be : Animal SOS > this mod > Animal SOS ABC patch.
Don't forget to check that for each and every mesh edited by ABC the skeletons fit, or it's gonna be a mess. I'd recommend for now to check all BakaFactory animations made for ABC, and only enable ABC for the creature animations already existing (Chaurus, Horse, Troll and Giant I believe, all included in the ABC patch (maybe not the troll yet)).

On 11/19/2018 at 11:46 PM, factoryclose said:

Requirement(SE)

XPMSE

Any body mesh with physics

HDT-PE with Collision Settings

MNC SE

??? How can HDT-PE be a requirement for SE?

And does this mod alone enable collisions in SE?

Having trouble with SE version.

Werewolf crashes game on spawn, however if I use the MNC version with slightly less detail as far as I can tell it runs fine. MNC is installed first then BakaFactory ABC Patch SE 1.0V second in MO load order. I had to manually remove both skeleton and base meshes until CTD was resolved.

Any clues please?

The only other sos mods installed is Sos itself and Animal Sos which I don't think replaces any werewolf assets.

SOS

Xp32

Mnc

Bako

Asos

On 8/14/2019 at 7:50 PM, Eu4orick said:

Having trouble with SE version.

Werewolf crashes game on spawn, however if I use the MNC version with slightly less detail as far as I can tell it runs fine. MNC is installed first then BakaFactory ABC Patch SE 1.0V second in MO load order. I had to manually remove both skeleton and base meshes until CTD was resolved.

Any clues please?

The only other sos mods installed is Sos itself and Animal Sos which I don't think replaces any werewolf assets.

SOS

Xp32

Mnc

Bako

Asos

Got about the same problem, did you find anything already?

Im trying to figure this out as well.

My order should be something like:

MNC-Asos-Baka-AsosBakapatch

EDIT:

Seems like the Troll has similar problems, only when i assign him to SOS P tho, if he uses MNC or SOS it works, his dong is bugged tho...

(Looks like stretched physics mess)

And i tried HC schlongs for the werewolf, same problem with those. CTD

So i *guess* the Troll is schlong related and the Werewolf is skeleton related? Dunno..

I haven't had that however I use Sam and wont let anything overight it. But 2 things to look at first look at nif in nifscope and make sure it's the right version. Second thing is how big are the textures. Sse I think is 100 version and textures should be less than 5k sse are like 15-18 k. This kills my game if I get to big a texture with a mod so I use tools to fix them. Don't use nifscope inless you know what your doing. Ordinater I think is what you want not sure on other tool. I will look once i get home. 

not sure if its something on my end but skeevers are not working right for me. They are erect at all time regardless of arousal and they still keep their equipment even after disabling them in creature framework. When i remove the mod skeevers are back to normal with SL Aroused and CF.

EDIT: So after some testing i've found that in the meshes>MoreNasyCritters>Skeever folder for ABC there is a backup folder and a Skeever.nif file. Removing both of those seems to fix the previous issue, however skeevers dont seem to have any collision both with the normal abc mod and the one with the files that i removed.

On 8/23/2019 at 11:49 AM, valhira said:

not sure if its something on my end but skeevers are not working right for me. They are erect at all time regardless of arousal and they still keep their equipment even after disabling them in creature framework. When i remove the mod skeevers are back to normal with SL Aroused and CF.

EDIT: So after some testing i've found that in the meshes>MoreNasyCritters>Skeever folder for ABC there is a backup folder and a Skeever.nif file. Removing both of those seems to fix the previous issue, however skeevers dont seem to have any collision both with the normal abc mod and the one with the files that i removed.

skeevers are tposing for me 

On 8/23/2019 at 10:49 AM, valhira said:

Have the same thing.