Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

8 minutes ago, NeebNeebSkyrim said:

Is BakaFactory anims and Billy Anims supported then? Or are these animations strictly out of this mod package?

i would assume BakaFactory's would, i don't know if billy has even touched them yet, and i keep messing with the horses functionality.

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

From the OP - 

This is a skeleton edit that gives Sexlab animators the option to manually animate creature dongs in animations - so the mod won't do anything unless you have animations that were designed for it installed.  As far as I know there aren't any public animations released yet that use this, but Anub has a few previews using the giants and other animators have expressed some interest so hopefully it is just a matter of time and letting animators work. :classic_tongue:

anub's Giant Bakafactory Test from this month reward isnt flopping and

my pc's hand is just clipping through the giant's stiff dick

did anyone else get this to work on female + beast?

15 minutes ago, Frosty01 said:

So this mod doesn't quite do anything yet since there aren't any animations that have this in mind yet?

well, i've been working on my horse animations....but at the same time i keep reinventing the horse skeleton to work differently, so i'm hindering things a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
Salut ! ... recent, ANUBS a facut o animatie TEST pentru gigant cu acest "Beast Animated Cocks (ABC)" (prin Patreon) ... dar sincer, am incercat totul pentru a face sa functioneze, dar penisul Giantului ramane RIGID oricand !! ! ... am instalat "Animații Beast's Cocks (ABC)" ... Am pus-o ca mai jos (un număr mai mare) în ordinea instalării în Mod Organizer (pentru a rescrie tot), am încercat să instalez și manual (pentru a rescrie manual mesele din MNC, dar nimic nu se schimbă ... animația skeleton.hkx nu știa unde să o copiezi în MNC ... oricum: concluzia este că animația "testul gigant anubs baka" funcționează normal (ca orice altă animație) și gigantul penisul rămâne rigid (NU animat așa cum mă așteptam) ... și am fost atât de nerăbdător să văd această animație !!! ... dacă cineva a reușit să obțină rezultate cu acea animație sau poate cineva care să-mi spună cum o să am animat penis, as fi recunoscator !!! ... poate ...

MadMansGun

poate că are o idee strălucitoare

Mulțumesc !!!

On 12/31/2018 at 2:03 AM, AreaGamer said:

I find your work really interesting, but I have a question!
Does it work with all Sexlab creatures animations or do I need a specific animation mod?

It would have to be animations made with OP’s specific rig. Since it’s so new there are very few out at the moment but hopefully it’s something the lovely animators of LL will pick up on. All of the preexisting animations won’t be changed since they were created with a different rig setup. Or at least that’s my understanding. 

@muzhaoliji since the front page says SE compatible, but not SE required, I would assume it is for Oldrim. OP please correct me if I’m wrong. 

7 hours ago, COLOCO said:

Don't work

experiment

Chaurus crash animation + Giant's dick mesh skeleton problem (Giant's dick don't match the body)

Riekling have no tongue...

I don't know about your FNIS and HDT settings but the file itself is intact. I can't give you any solution. Sorry.

On 1/9/2019 at 2:32 PM, Tamashii said:

I'm also getting a crash when I start up a charus aniamtion. I have everything working fine, HDT-PE + SMP in addition to any creature animations. However once I install the ABC files and the animation is about to start it CTDs.

I'll look into it. Presumably, it's because of too many bones or anything else related to it.

38 minutes ago, gooser said:

Just to be clear - even though it says "for users", this mod is really only going to work with new animations that use the new nifs?

There are no LL hosted animations that currently do this? Or am I wrong?

Technically this is 'for users'. There is no doubt. But just as I described, it'll work with new animations with new rigs. So you're right.

Besides Nibbles, Billy, and Anub are making new animations with my rigs as far as I am concerened.

Apparently all the animators are now using my rigs, which means, again, you gotta wait.

1 hour ago, factoryclose said:

Technically this is 'for users'. There is no doubt. But just as I described, it'll work with new animations with new rigs. So you're right.

Besides Nibbles, Billy, and Anub are making new animations with my rigs as far as I am concerened.

Apparently all the animators are now using my rigs, which means, again, you gotta wait.

Thanks. I keep seeing really cool gifs and I wonder when those become available.

4 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. These rigs are set up to be used, but they do not have animations for them yet. Yes I too am anxious to see these animations in game, presumably added onto the front of existing beast animations and new animations.

For the troll I could almost see it having a "half chub" going on, when at arousal 100, kind of the way a horse or donkey looks sometimes.

4 hours ago, gooser said:

Thanks. I keep seeing really cool gifs and I wonder when those become available.

Mine should become available soon (couple a days)

The rigs and possibilities are pretty interesting though. Takes a little while to get adjusted to animating it though.

Results so far:

Looking forward to the other rigs ?