Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

As with some others from the previous page of posts, my horses have turned invisible (floating harness and floating erect horse-dong) upon install v2.36. No SC Horses, so I hadn't checked that patch option during install. Have MNC and Convenient Horses (+ MNC's CH patch). Nothing overwriting ABC's horse stuff. Might look into it further, not sure what I'm missing right now; but likely would fallback to a previous version for the mean time.

EDIT: Might be something else entirely. Rolledback all the way to v2.29 and it seems some (not all of the horses are invisible. Looking further.
EDIT 2: Oops, in my case it's my fault - I forgot I'd made a custom ESP edit for the SL Bestial Essence mod that forced certain horses to use meshes that are no longer applicable with new versions of MNC (renamed meshes), not sure how it took me this long to notice this. Sorry!

Edited by Rattlesnark

A beginner humbly asking for help. Following Just Don't 's excellent guide "(v1.1.3) Mod Organizer 2 & Other tools - From zero to "Hey Sexlab is working!"",

I downloaded MO2 and via that mods in the guide and then some more, including this one (Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE 2.40V).

During installation, I understood from instructions that I might get even better outcome installing a horse replacer mod from https://www.patreon.com/posts/sc-horses-35289631. So, I installed  "SC_HorseReplacer_SSE(overwrites LE folder)" from there. Stupid idea, since obviously I didn't know what I was doing. As an outcome, the horses I met in the game looked really weird on their texture, and then the game crashed. So, I removed that installation, but now there are no visible horses in the game at all. 

Simply put, how can I get the horses (originals are just fine) back in the game? Wouldn't want to start everything from the beginning, since there's hopefully an easier way. 

13 hours ago, Chaos1971 said:

A beginner humbly asking for help. Following Just Don't 's excellent guide "(v1.1.3) Mod Organizer 2 & Other tools - From zero to "Hey Sexlab is working!"",

I downloaded MO2 and via that mods in the guide and then some more, including this one (Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE 2.40V).

During installation, I understood from instructions that I might get even better outcome installing a horse replacer mod from https://www.patreon.com/posts/sc-horses-35289631. So, I installed  "SC_HorseReplacer_SSE(overwrites LE folder)" from there. Stupid idea, since obviously I didn't know what I was doing. As an outcome, the horses I met in the game looked really weird on their texture, and then the game crashed. So, I removed that installation, but now there are no visible horses in the game at all. 

Simply put, how can I get the horses (originals are just fine) back in the game? Wouldn't want to start everything from the beginning, since there's hopefully an easier way. 

u need to install both "SC HorseReplacer","SC_HorseReplacer_SSE(overwrites LE folder)" and overwrite SE one with LE to get SC horses working in game but the dongs on SC Horses only have meshes with SC Horse Patch no textures maybe the issue is on my end idk.

EDIT: Its working perfectly fine now, SC Horse cocks have textures.

Edited by 2xchampion
4 hours ago, Onilink69 said:

The mods turn all the horses invisible. I respected the requirements and the load order.

Update: Nevermind, i figured it out.

Hello, how do you fixed that problem? I have the same issues with the invisible SC horses

On 7/31/2021 at 1:48 PM, maxsteiner said:

Works like a charm. Just one thing though, my chars ass start to spasm every time she gets penetrated by beast cock. That's probably a skeleton problem. But what? Does not affect human on human action. Any Ideas. 

Got this same bug, any solutions?

Edit: Only ass has spasm, breast and belly are fine. Only spasms on creature animation. XMPSE is being overwritten by moonlight tales, SD+, MNC, then ABC in that order.

Edited by cuteypatootie

After installing some of bakafactory mods  (ABC, arousal redux, FHU and defeat) pretty much all of creature meshes disappeared with the exception of werewolf one.  I've already tried reregistering, reinstalling jcontainers and other CF troubleshooting listed in the SLAL NMC guide. Even after turning the new mods off the problem still persists.

ED1. I am using MO2 if that is important

On 9/8/2021 at 7:36 AM, skyrim482 said:

Does anyone know if the belly bulges have been fixed during creature sex in the latest version ? I'm using an older version version that still has them.  The past few updates before the current one removed the bulges which is a shame.

I'm also getting the same issue here.

I know for a FACT that the correct meshes from this mod are being used. This mod's assets overrides everything relevant, etc etc. Yet the cock does not interact with the vagina. Other creatures work fine, like the troll. But horses don't work for some reason.

On 03.12.2021 at 15:11, ithinkicould.idontknow said:

В моде BHUNP говорится, что этот мод полностью им поддерживается, но в тот момент, когда я устанавливаю этот мод, столкновения влагалища моего персонажа и других неигровых персонажей перестают работать, у кого-нибудь еще была эта проблема?

Same problem. I asked the same question here but was ignored. Sadly.)

greetings, I downloaded this mod and wanted some help with installation, does anyone have a guide or tutorial explaining it? if it's by vortex, should i always put this mod '' before '' or '' after '' ? or should i manually replace the MNC files with this mod? any information is welcome, thanks.

8 minutes ago, Man O War said:

greetings, I downloaded this mod and wanted some help with installation, does anyone have a guide or tutorial explaining it? if it's by vortex, should i always put this mod '' before '' or '' after '' ? or should i manually replace the MNC files with this mod? any information is welcome, thanks.

overwrite everything with this mod and place it "after" anything that got overwritten by it.

37 minutes ago, Jefferino556 said:

How do you change the size of the cocks? Should the option be under the SOS MCM? I’ve tried searching everywhere with no luck. 

Simple, you learn how to use nilfscop or you don't change it. This is not like SoS for humans where you can give character a size between Godzillas left Toe and "HaHa." ^^

Animations made for creature have the schlong size in mind so there shouldn't be any weird issues. Apart from maybe very old animations

16 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Simple, you learn how to use nilfscop or you don't change it. This is not like SoS for humans where you can give character a size between Godzillas left Toe and "HaHa." ^^

Animations made for creature have the schlong size in mind so there shouldn't be any weird issues. Apart from maybe very old animations

Is that really the only way? I once restarted my SOS in game and before it fully initialized I was able to “exploit” the mcm menu. I selected a non creature penis and changed the size. Then changed the option back to none and exit mcm. It worked for awhile until SOS was done installing everything and afterwards the changes would not apply because instead of leaving the size option as is it would always default back to 0. 

4 minutes ago, Jefferino556 said:

Is that really the only way? I once restarted my SOS in game and before it fully initialized I was able to “exploit” the mcm menu. I selected a non creature penis and changed the size. Then changed the option back to none and exit mcm. It worked for awhile until SOS was done installing everything and afterwards the changes would not apply because instead of leaving the size option as is it would always default back to 0. 

Dunno if it's the only way, it's the way i've done it^^