Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

Been using the ASOS-ABC option in CF and it all seems to be working fine, creatures react to arousal threshold when not in animations and have physics, then it swaps out the "junk" when the animation starts to ABC. 

Disabled werewolves as i'm using Werewolf Overhaul Enhanced and if you don't disable this then the female werewolves look different to what WOH intended.

So far not seeing any issues. For anyone who wants ABC for animations and ASOS for arousal state when not in animations the options seem to be working well together.

ABC is set up in Vortex as the file for each creature. Load order itself I had auto sorted by Loot.

Edited by Gonzeh
36 minutes ago, Gonzeh said:

Been using the ASOS-ABC option in CF and it all seems to be working fine, creatures react to arousal threshold when not in animations and have physics, then it swaps out the "junk" when the animation starts to ABC. 

Disabled werewolves as i'm using Werewolf Overhaul Enhanced and if you don't disable this then the female werewolves look different to what WOH intended.

So far not seeing any issues. For anyone who wants ABC for animations and ASOS for arousal state when not in animations the options seem to be working well together.

ABC is set up in Vortex as the file for each creature. Load order itself I had auto sorted by Loot.

Hello help me out a bit because I am.... well confused. So what is your load order if you dont mind telling me it would be really helpful!

Are you not having any problems with the two mods? Because there seems to be a lot bugs in both the mods. That's why I am asking. If you are not having any please guide me a little. What versions are you using and if you are using any patches. 

Thank you so much for your help in advance!

3 hours ago, RosePalitsky said:

Hello help me out a bit because I am.... well confused. So what is your load order if you dont mind telling me it would be really helpful!

Are you not having any problems with the two mods? Because there seems to be a lot bugs in both the mods. That's why I am asking. If you are not having any please guide me a little. What versions are you using and if you are using any patches. 

Thank you so much for your help in advance!

Right then,

The attached image is for the setup on file conflicts under ASOS, when you check file conflicts on ABC just make sure it overwrites EVERYTHING in it's list. For the CBPC config i'm using HDT Werewolf Overhaul with the information from the SOS CBPC config copied in so it supports both. The collisions are the same so it works on both (If you're not using a werewolf replacer then you don't need to do this and just leave it as ASOS).

2022-03-18 (1).png

ABC overwrites everything it can. Then in Creature framework (in-game), every option that comes up in creatures that has ASOS+ABC is selected (again, apart from werewolves as I use a different replacer). When you install ASOS make sure you select the full option so you have the choice of ASOS+ABC in creature framework.

As for load order, i've only pasted the order for the needed files, due to my load order being nearly 250. This is just copied from Loot so worry if it looks a mess. These are the orders I followed and it seems to work pretty damn well, I get the occasional crash with my werewolf MOD but I think that's being worked on to work better with ABC. If you use the defauly WW you'll be fine with this setup. As for rules, I use Vortex and just follow what it recommends for the BEFORE/AFTER options and then manually edit stuff in file conflicts via MOD authors recommendations. 

•   0  0     Skyrim.esm
  •   1  1     Update.esm
  •   2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  •   3  3     HearthFires.esm
  •   4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  •   5  5     ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
  • 254 FE0 ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
  • 254 FE1 ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
  •   6  6     ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
  •   7  7     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  •  
  •  12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  •  
  •  14  e     SexLab.esm
  •  15  f     SexLabAroused.esm
  •  
  •  21 15     CreatureFramework.esm
  •  
  • 254 FE   e Sex Scene Framework.esp
  •  
  •  43 2b     MoreNastyCritters.esp
  •  44 2c     Animal_SOS.esp
  •  
  •  47 2f     HornyCreatures.esp
  •  
  •  50 32     MonsterLipSync1.esp
  • 254 FE16 BakaFactoryABC.esp
  •  
  •  52 34     SLSO.esp
  •  
  •  54 36     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
  •  55 37     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
  •  56 38     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
  •  57 39     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
  •  
  •  59 3b     AnubAnimObj.esp
  •  
  •  63 3f     SOS - Shop.esp
  •  
  •  67 43     FNIS.esp
  •  68 44     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
  •  69 45     HentaiCreatures.esp
  •  
  •  86 56     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
  •  
  • 129 81     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
  • 130 82     SLAnimLoader.esp

Well after going through all of that and seeing my load order, i've just realised how much of a perv I am ? Hope this helps, i'm still pretty new to Skyrim modding tbh...

Edited by Gonzeh
11 hours ago, Gonzeh said:

Right then,

The attached image is for the setup on file conflicts under ASOS, when you check file conflicts on ABC just make sure it overwrites EVERYTHING in it's list. For the CBPC config i'm using HDT Werewolf Overhaul with the information from the SOS CBPC config copied in so it supports both. The collisions are the same so it works on both (If you're not using a werewolf replacer then you don't need to do this and just leave it as ASOS).

2022-03-18 (1).png

ABC overwrites everything it can. Then in Creature framework (in-game), every option that comes up in creatures that has ASOS+ABC is selected (again, apart from werewolves as I use a different replacer). When you install ASOS make sure you select the full option so you have the choice of ASOS+ABC in creature framework.

As for load order, i've only pasted the order for the needed files, due to my load order being nearly 250. This is just copied from Loot so worry if it looks a mess. These are the orders I followed and it seems to work pretty damn well, I get the occasional crash with my werewolf MOD but I think that's being worked on to work better with ABC. If you use the defauly WW you'll be fine with this setup. As for rules, I use Vortex and just follow what it recommends for the BEFORE/AFTER options and then manually edit stuff in file conflicts via MOD authors recommendations. 

•   0  0     Skyrim.esm
  •   1  1     Update.esm
  •   2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  •   3  3     HearthFires.esm
  •   4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  •   5  5     ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
  • 254 FE0 ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
  • 254 FE1 ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
  •   6  6     ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
  •   7  7     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  •  
  •  12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  •  
  •  14  e     SexLab.esm
  •  15  f     SexLabAroused.esm
  •  
  •  21 15     CreatureFramework.esm
  •  
  • 254 FE   e Sex Scene Framework.esp
  •  
  •  43 2b     MoreNastyCritters.esp
  •  44 2c     Animal_SOS.esp
  •  
  •  47 2f     HornyCreatures.esp
  •  
  •  50 32     MonsterLipSync1.esp
  • 254 FE16 BakaFactoryABC.esp
  •  
  •  52 34     SLSO.esp
  •  
  •  54 36     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
  •  55 37     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
  •  56 38     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
  •  57 39     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
  •  
  •  59 3b     AnubAnimObj.esp
  •  
  •  63 3f     SOS - Shop.esp
  •  
  •  67 43     FNIS.esp
  •  68 44     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
  •  69 45     HentaiCreatures.esp
  •  
  •  86 56     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
  •  
  • 129 81     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
  • 130 82     SLAnimLoader.esp

Well after going through all of that and seeing my load order, i've just realised how much of a perv I am ? Hope this helps, i'm still pretty new to Skyrim modding tbh...

Actually what do you mean by werewolf overhaul? Do you mean new werewolf skin? Because I definitely want to use a like new Werewolf skin if possible lol. But thank you so much for the help!! Another thing I wanted to ask was do you use any horse retexture because this seems to have problem with that as well.

And lol dont worry about it we are all a little bit of pervert anyways ?

Edited by RosePalitsky

i cant get it to appear in creature framework to be selected, have i done something wrong with the installation? or am i thinking this wrong? please help

i have all the requirements installed

i have it on the bottom of my load order/modlist so compatability shouldnt be an issue, i think

1 hour ago, Skylaaa said:

i cant get it to appear in creature framework to be selected, have i done something wrong with the installation? or am i thinking this wrong? please help

i have all the requirements installed

i have it on the bottom of my load order/modlist so compatability shouldnt be an issue, i think

It doesnt have a separate name, you have to select mnc in creature framework as this replaces mnc assets.

Edited by RosePalitsky

Hey hey, i have a question, im pretty new to skyrim modding and even newer to asking for help, but i was hoping someone could tell me why that ABC+SOS is working for all the creatures except reiklings? i dont have any texture mods for them installed, it just isnt appearing in the cf menu

Werewolves are the BANE of my life atm. I removed HDT Werewolves, setup Baka as the override for everything related to WW and the game either crashes or freezes if I spawn a WW in. Sigh. 

No idea as all other creatures work fine.

EDIT: SOS+ABC option in CF does NOT like Werewolves. Changed to NMC and no crashes, don't need the ASOS schlong for WW anyway lol.

Edited by Gonzeh
Tests

Hello!.. I wonder if it's only me having this problem with Draugr.. For some reason Draugr penis doesn't have the collision to the player's vagina.. While other creatures does have it such as Spider and Chaurus.. Does Draugr collision are not added yet? or am I missing something? :O 

On 4/1/2022 at 7:02 PM, FrxzenNutella said:

I am not sure if it is this mod or a related creature mod, but my horses are invisible and I have all the requirements satisfied, so I am confused.

You are not the only one I guess there is some problem with the load order but I cant figure it out

Hi Baka,

The updates are great. Been testing the latest version with the fluffworks enabled, bears working fine but Skeever seems to have issues pointing to the mesh. When set to NMC is uses the default mesh, if you disable Skeever in NMC it uses the fluffworks mesh.

Just a heads up for you as it seems it's not pointing to the correct mesh when enabling NMC in CF to get the schlong.

Also, the Dog Shell appears in the files for the fluffwork option but doesn't seem to appear in-game.

Edited by Gonzeh
Update
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a reason why the frost giant penis is different than the other giant penises? It's a bit jarring since it's all black and is a different shape than the flaccid mesh... It doesn't make sense to me why it would completely change its shape when the frost giant penis goes from flaccid to erect lol.

ScreenShot2.png

I dont understand why there is no option for me to choose "ABC" in my registered creature framework menus. I only get either "More nasty creature" or "MNC classic mesh".

I've done everything as stated except I dont know what is "SLAL SE Creature Animations and its requirements". Can I get some help?

36 minutes ago, asd23123asd123 said:

I dont understand why there is no option for me to choose "ABC" in my registered creature framework menus. I only get either "More nasty creature" or "MNC classic mesh".

I've done everything as stated except I dont know what is "SLAL SE Creature Animations and its requirements". Can I get some help?

you don't need help, there are no new menu items, abc replaces mnc's meshes directly.