Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

Does it work with BHUNP(as main, all requirements),3ba,tbd?

I am SE user and dont have collisions with abc creatures. 

Using vortex to install. 

All patches installed well, have collisions with hands and etc...all things but for creatures affected by abc.

ps.

riekling from patch have collision(full), dog (its mesh,not the dong), troll(its mesh,not the dong)

Edited by Ferlaron
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey is anyone else having issues with the fomod installer on SE? The mod installs the files just fine with overwrites and everything, but for some reason its also unzipping ALL the other folders included in the zip into my data folder for no real reason. My data folder basically reads as:

01 ABC CBPC SE

01 ABC HDT LE

01 ABC HDTPE LE

01 ABC HDTSMP LE

.....etc etc

Horses become invisible with the SC Horse ABC Patch on SE.

I have all the requirements: original mod (SC Horse and the SE file on the mod page). I've tried with both, the original SC Horse Baka patch and the one included on the FOMOD here, but I'm still having the same problem. I've already looked if there's something overwriting the files on MO2, but everything is in the correct order, SC Horse overwrites XPMSE, and the Baka Patch Overwrites both mods.

On 12/29/2021 at 6:50 AM, marcusdom said:

Hey is anyone else having issues with the fomod installer on SE? The mod installs the files just fine with overwrites and everything, but for some reason its also unzipping ALL the other folders included in the zip into my data folder for no real reason. My data folder basically reads as:

01 ABC CBPC SE

01 ABC HDT LE

01 ABC HDTPE LE

01 ABC HDTSMP LE

.....etc etc

Same...I wonder is it supouse to be like that...

On 1/7/2022 at 6:27 PM, iguita123 said:

I don't think so? I deleted all the extra folders and everything is working fine so it might be an installer issue. Could also be the specific mod manager. I'm using the community updated version of NMM so it could be that but it only ever seems to happen with ABC.

Hi, thank you for the amazing mods! Almost everything is looking good, but for some reasons Ash Spawns don't have schlongs, and Werebear's schlongs are barely seen. Are they not been implemented yet?

I place ABC at the bottom of my load order, below MNC and CF.

Edited by sweetrollskiwi

Heya Sorry to be a bother, big fan of your work! I installed your mod, and some of the cocks work and some don't appear? giant cocks seem to appear, wolf doesn't appear, and the ones that appear don't seem to have HDT capabilities. So I must be doing something really wrong!

edit - horse's appears, and giant's appears, but wolf doesn't appear.

Edited by NivMizzet13
On 1/5/2022 at 1:27 PM, agelmar said:

Just curious is there any fix yet for the harness of carriage driver horses at stables? Talking about the strapping mesh shooting off into the sky

Is this bug sollely caused by ABC? I was wondering how to remove it for long time.

Also @factoryclose. It seems there is a problem with mod.zip - as i traversed through entire file i found no spriggan hard nifs at all.

35 minutes ago, unwashed biomass said:

Is this bug sollely caused by ABC? I was wondering how to remove it for long time.

Also @factoryclose. It seems there is a problem with mod.zip - as i traversed through entire file i found no spriggan hard nifs at all.

Reading back through the thread it seems to be the same for some other users the issue with horse harness when ABC is installed. And I know I dont have the issue ingame if I unstalled ABC.

Running through Conglomerate 02 - Core mods and after installing ABC I am getting a vortex error "Some mod dependencies are not fulfilled" more: "1207437741_BakaFactoryABCLESE conflicts with MoreNastyCritters_v12_7.7z (v)"
Anyone know of a fix for this conflict? Both mods are newer than the Core mods article but they are both required, no?

Edit: found it; just had to manage rules. ABC was set to (never with) MNC instead of (after).

Edited by porcnbeenz
On 12/29/2021 at 5:50 AM, marcusdom said:

01 ABC CBPC SE

01 ABC HDT LE

01 ABC HDTPE LE

01 ABC HDTSMP LE

.....etc etc

On 1/7/2022 at 11:27 PM, iguita123 said:

It's just the way Baka's FOMOD does its thing. Does it with LE too.

You can just delete the folders which you aren't using, e.g. if you are running SE then delete the LE folders and if you are using SMP then delete the PE folders.

So does the SC replacer option only have Aroused meshes? Because since the general shape of that one is very different from the normal unaroused mesh (pretty much twice the vertex amount), i just can't get the look right while messing with the vanilla one in outfit studio xD, just checking in case I've missed something and there's actually an unaroused mesh for it somewhere (Even if i have to apply it myself to the CF or do Outfit studio/Nifskope shaenigans to make it work, i don't mind)

If not I'll just make do with the vanilla one and apply that to them, but if there is one, even better x3

Not sure if a flaccid peepee version of SC Horses was ever made but I have taken the initiative and given all of the horses dongles which DO show up in game, HOWEVER... they do not disappear during animations. I will post the edited meshes but someone else is going to have to find a way to get the flaccid model to disappear during animations because I don't know how to do that.

11_horses.zip

Seems to be incompatible with Undeath - Classical Lichdom, causes a bug where Undeath triggers the ritual even though the quest hasn't started yet, let alone the requirements/triggers have been completed. No conflicts in xEdit, so it's likely a script issue. I've had this problem with other mods and Undeath, so I don't think this is a fault of ABC, but rather something to do with how Undeath is scripted. Leaving this here in the off-chance that someone else has the same problem and is looking for confirmation.