Hey everybody.

I have a problem with aaf. It isnt loading at the beginning of the game, when pressing Home button theres nothing showing up, but it spawn near npc in front of me...

Someone know what is going on? 

@kuabl

you can check your AAF install by going here: https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z  and download the GFV.EXE and running it.( if using MO2 you will have to run it from within MO2) Or you can try this: open Fallout/Data/AAF/  and find the file marked AAF settings.ini  open it with note pad and about line 5 Change the line From:   debug on = False   to debug on = True     . save it and start the game you should get a Debug report on the left side of the screen.

sooo it looks like theres missing 5 files and i cant find it.. tried reinstalling 3 times and i just checked for the missing files and i found that theres nothing missing, everything from the folder i downloaded is in the data folder where it belongs soooo yeaaa.... :(

47 minutes ago, kuabl said:

sooo it looks like theres missing 5 files and i cant find it.. tried reinstalling 3 times and i just checked for the missing files and i found that theres nothing missing, everything from the folder i downloaded is in the data folder where it belongs soooo yeaaa.... :(

Sorry for my confusion.    Which 5 files dose it say your missing?

Which mod manager are you using? the reason I ask is that MO2 and Vortex have A certain way to install some mods.

sorry for that.. it says that i have 5 missing game data files... im using nmm for activating the mods and everything else i do manually. besides that everything looks fine in GFV im going to check the game files and let you know.

againg sorry for confusing you :)

23 hours ago, kuabl said:

Hey everybody.

I have a problem with aaf. It isnt loading at the beginning of the game, when pressing Home button theres nothing showing up, but it spawn near npc in front of me...

Someone know what is going on? 

sounds like u have Dongs of Fallout in there. DOF doesn't play well with AAF.

16 minutes ago, murf said:

sounds like u have Dongs of Fallout in there. DOF doesn't play well with AAF.

okay now the home button doesnt do anything... i have turned the debug mode on but still there's nothing... but mods like violate work perfectly fine but without the animations if that could help :)

15 minutes ago, kuabl said:

okay now the home button doesnt do anything... i have turned the debug mode on but still there's nothing... but mods like violate work perfectly fine but without the animations if that could help :)

Are you using any mods that change the User interface (hud)

Do you see the debug text on screen?  if not then AAF is not installed correctly.

Try a clean save which has not had mods installed. Double check that you have the latest version of AAF and the correct version of FSE installed matching your game version. Same go's for looksMenu.

Also check that the AAF.esm is activated in your mod manager.

Double check you install with this guide: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/

1 hour ago, kuabl said:

sorry for that.. it says that i have 5 missing game data files... im using nmm for activating the mods and everything else i do manually. besides that everything looks fine in GFV im going to check the game files and let you know.

againg sorry for confusing you :)

Why you do manually? I use vortex mod manager and it takes 100 times faster in some operations with mods instead of installing manually, and it say when mods have files with same name (manage mod conflicts), why dont you use mod manager?

3 hours ago, DocClox said:

Is there a way ti turn down the volume of the moans, etc? They're a bit loud, relative to the sound level of most speech in the game.

There's nothing in the settings file.

Some of the animations have the sound hard coded in. So it mite be a non option unless you could do something with a Hex editor and edit them if that is possible?

But saying that @Tentacus   was doing something with editing sound in animations.  You could try asking him?

3 hours ago, DocClox said:

Is there a way ti turn down the volume of the moans, etc? They're a bit loud, relative to the sound level of most speech in the game.

There's nothing in the settings file.

If sound is custom you canchange it with editing source sound in some program for sounds

36 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Some of the animations have the sound hard coded in. So it mite be a non option unless you could do something with a Hex editor and edit them if that is possible?

But saying that @Tentacus   was doing something with editing sound in animations.  You could try asking him?

I only know how to delete them, and that requires a hex editor.

I am having some weird issue right now that hasn't happened before, but for some reason I can't select my PC or my companion (Jade from Boston Breeder) in AAF. everything else seems to work, I can call on a random scene by pressing F11, and my PC, and the companion works in those situations and in most other cases (except for an issue where I was approached to do a threesome with my solicitation ring on, but the scene for some reason never triggered. Might be that the script was calling for Dogmeat to be the third person, but I'm not sure).. Would it be ok for me to just re-install  AAF, or would I have to re-install everything that has to do with AAF?

EDIT: Did a little test, trying the F11 button (btw, for some reason the animation of that scene for some reason doesn't stop until I tell it to stop with AAF, but that's not that much of an issue), and after playing that scene my PC and companion show up in AAF, so that's something. Still doesn't answer why my PC and companion didn't show up there in the first place, but it seems to be "fixed" for now at least

I am getting a strange thing where each animation stage will go by extremely fast. For example, if I initiate sex with someone, the animation will begin with basic foreplay. But then, only after about 2-3 seconds, it will transition to the next stage where they're actually having sex. The longest a stage has ever lasted was maybe 5 seconds, and most of the time the characters are finishing the whole scene and looping back to the first stage in well under 20s. I have tried increasing the default duration of scenes, the timescale, everything. Nothing changes it. The best would be a way to just have them stay on the same stage until I pressed a hotkey. Is there any way to do this?

What's a fast way of identifying which resources are missing? I have a screen full of errors and I'd like to work out why AAF expects to find these animations and fix the problem. If only so as not to pester folks so much in this thread.

Sample errors

Spoiler

ScreenShot23.png

I did a bit of find-and-grep and it looks like the missing animations are from SavageCabbage. But I have that pack installed. (And I've reinstalled the One Patch. Several times).

Any hints?

[edit]

Never mind - looks like I needed AJ's xml. Question: should I need those? I was following AAF: A Comprehensive Installation Guide and Resource Collection and they dont seem to be mentioned. Which is why I left them out this time round. @an3k: any thoughts?

4 hours ago, DocClox said:

What's a fast way of identifying which resources are missing? I have a screen full of errors and I'd like to work out why AAF expects to find these animations and fix the problem. If only so as not to pester folks so much in this thread.

Sample errors

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot23.png

I did a bit of find-and-grep and it looks like the missing animations are from SavageCabbage. But I have that pack installed. (And I've reinstalled the One Patch. Several times).

Any hints?

[edit]

Never mind - looks like I needed AJ's xml. Question: should I need those? I was following AAF: A Comprehensive Installation Guide and Resource Collection and they dont seem to be mentioned. Which is why I left them out this time round. @an3k: any thoughts?

You can try my patch for animations

15 hours ago, DocClox said:

Sample errors

Hide contents

ScreenShot23.png

Any hints?

[edit]

You may also need to install HomeMaker , Settlement Supplies Expanded , as he has animations that use furniture from these mods.