1 hour ago, mcnv said:

What patches? The one patch to bang them all? I don't know of others.

Yes if that is the patch you have. There are different patches depending on the setup you have. These are the patches that are required to be re-run when major changes occur. Also, try to keep in mind the other mods you installed. Some, have options for the new mods you added and some you have to re-run if you remove some older mods. Finally, depending on what you have done. You might have to clean the saves for best results. It is best to test your load order and settle on an approach and keep with those mods through a play through and not change things out at random. Hope that helps.

Need some help. I'm building a small mod and I want to use AAF kissing animations without stripping.

I got the animations to work correctly but AAF seems to be stripping both characters.

Does anyone know what settings I have to send to disable item unequip in AAF.API?

Found the answer here if anyone interested: 

5 hours ago, CanadianOG said:

Somebody help, I'm not sure what i've done wrong but male npc get all stretched out (and not in a good way) in sex scenes. Their penis kinda just floats behind them while they thrust all mangled. I know i've seen this issue before but i cant find the fix..

If it only happens in animations means you have old animations like zaz out or farelle animations

I'm late to the party but I managed to, atleast to my observations, pin down a bug after running AAF animations. It disables mouse buttons completely, rendering you fully incapable of shooting or aiming, nor pulling out the gun if holstered.

Rebooting the game returns normal operation.

hi, for some reason when i enter on a sex animation, tfc stop working, as i cannot move camera with wasd, also when animation ends, tfc doesnt work again until i reset game.

Basically: tfc works before starting aaf animation, when i start an animation tfc stops working and it wont work again until i reset the game. it was working fine until i tried changing the tfc values on settings then it broke and even if i reverted the changes and reinstalled have not worked fine again.

edit: ok, it seems to be a save issue, if i put load of an older save it does work.

Sometimes, if I cancel an animation before it begins I get stuck so  I can't move, can't save and can't interact. I'm sure it's terrible practice, and I try not to do it deliberately, but sometimes it happens all the same.

Does anyone have a way out of the stuck state other than reloading an earlier save?

3 hours ago, DocClox said:

Sometimes, if I cancel an animation before it begins I get stuck so  I can't move, can't save and can't interact. I'm sure it's terrible practice, and I try not to do it deliberately, but sometimes it happens all the same.

Does anyone have a way out of the stuck state other than reloading an earlier save?

I dont know if it would work in your situation but I've had instances where I've got stuck on workbenches before and I use the console command "player.moveto player", might be worth a shot.

11 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

I dont know if it would work in your situation but I've had instances where I've got stuck on workbenches before and I use the console command "player.moveto player", might be worth a shot.

I don't know if it'll help this specific case, but it sounds like a useful trick in general :)

i have searched, but to no avail, and i'm not sure if the following is actually a problem:

there are certain animations i don't know how to get out of. they play forever and i don't know how you abort them.

this is a very basic question, so i apologize for the inconvenience.

1 hour ago, tonicwalter said:

i have searched, but to no avail, and i'm not sure if the following is actually a problem:

there are certain animations i don't know how to get out of. they play forever and i don't know how you abort them.

this is a very basic question, so i apologize for the inconvenience.

Maybe you are talking about "tree" animations? This is where you press left,right to change stage, you can try my patch for animations, I disabled all tree animations and changed most of them to be staged auto 

5 hours ago, Irishredneck said:

Just installed FO4. It's been 2+ years since I played and am looking at this like a 4 yr old reading Advanced Physics.

think I killed all the ForePlay mods. Disabled & uninstalled (New game started)

This is my error screen. Is this fixable?

ScreenShot0.jpg

try this:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10494-patch-for-animations-squirtcum-effects-cumtattoo-overlays-stages-fixes/   . Make sure you install it last. and if you have to remove or add an animations After installing it you will have to reapply the patch again.

So I did a silly thing. I tried converting to Fusion Girl, and then I went back because and then I tried the CBBE Knee Fix and then I took that out ... and now my male figure is borked. I've managed to get it all working again, apart from one thing:

image.png

I know I've had this before.  I've rebuilt the TBOS body and I've reinstalled the One Patch, as well as the Patch For Animations and the Patch For Animations Erection Fix. I'm not sure what else there is to do.

Can anyone remind me what I need to in order to do to fix this?

[edit]

Possibly a clue:

image.png

They all say "warning" and sex still happens ... but I had these down to a single complaint about suopermutats before (and I never use supermutants in scenes, so that was all right).

9 hours ago, DocClox said:

So I did a silly thing. I tried converting to Fusion Girl, and then I went back because and then I tried the CBBE Knee Fix and then I took that out ... and now my male figure is borked. I've managed to get it all working again, apart from one thing:

image.png

I know I've had this before.  I've rebuilt the TBOS body and I've reinstalled the One Patch, as well as the Patch For Animations and the Patch For Animations Erection Fix. I'm not sure what else there is to do.

[edit]

Possibly a clue:

image.png

They all say "warning" and sex still happens ... but I had these down to a single complaint about suopermutats before (and I never use supermutants in scenes, so that was all right).

Yea I think you have to do the animation's as well as I think some edit The One Patch To Bang Them All, 

BodyTalk V3

AAF

AAF themes

Leito's animations

Crazy's animations

Erection fix 1.3   <------- start your reinstall here

The One Patch To Bang Them All

savage cabbages

Atomic love. ect,ect   .     Hope this helps

10 hours ago, DocClox said:

image.png

[edit]

Possibly a clue:

image.png

Build male body with erection to 0

9 hours ago, mashup47 said:

This is more then likely a load order issue.  could you post an image of all your installed plugin's in a spoiler for a better answer.

Spoiler

heres my load order I discoverd I had aaf debug mode on so turned that off but no matter what I try game still says aaf 20 percent

1669620691_loadorder.thumb.jpg.342bfc8836b40bd669ed2b5571f2f955.jpg