Hey I'm having a bug where during animations where I'm typically naked or companion is supposed to be but instead I equip the vault suit and the companion will equip the clothes they started with like caits corset. Anyone know what could cause this issue?

11 hours ago, soven1988 said:

I had to do an integrity scan on Steam when I got a bug (half my controls stopped responding) and then I noticed that none of the animations would work.  I checked with AAF GIF and it says AAF isn't installed but it was, I confirmed it worked before I had to do the scan.  So I completely removed AAF and reinstalled it, confirmed in a new game that it was install but AAF GIF stills says it isn't installed.  I have no idea what to do

OK, I went into the game and can launch the animations from the HOME button but when I try to use Sexual Harassment, AAF Violate or Hardship, the animations won't run

3 hours ago, soven1988 said:

OK, I went into the game and can launch the animations from the HOME button but when I try to use Sexual Harassment, AAF Violate or Hardship, the animations won't run

Check the load order and double check and make sure you have all required mods then make sure you have aggressive animations checked in the mcm. I honestly just played with the load order and got it working

I don't know if I would call it a bug but I've found some odd behavior that I believe is in the [AAF] main mod files. Whenever you have [AAF], Atomic Lust and any of the three themes (Basic/Sex/VanillaKinkyCreatures) a portion of the AAF_STATS mod appears in the hud, specifically the happiness and fatigue bars. When using an animation belonging to the Atomic Lust mod indicators appear informing you of a steady increase in happiness for Nora, but this does not occur for Nate. I've only tested it in the pre-nuke sanctuary with Nate and Nora.

This also occurs with the AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All mod switched out with the Atomic Lust mod, either of them will trigger this behavior with the main [AAF] file and a theme.

I'm not complaining and now I may install AAF_STATS but when I was searching for the nature of the bars behavior I saw a lot of people asking the Atomic Lust folks what it was for.

Edit: Nope Scratch that, it only happens with [AAF] and either Atomic Lust or AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All.

28 minutes ago, home7 said:

I don't know if I would call it a bug but I've found some odd behavior that I believe is in the [AAF] main mod files. Whenever you have [AAF], Atomic Lust and any of the three themes (Basic/Sex/VanillaKinkyCreatures) a portion of the AAF_STATS mod appears in the hud, specifically the happiness and fatigue bars. When using an animation belonging to the Atomic Lust mod indicators appear informing you of a steady increase in happiness for Nora, but this does not occur for Nate. I've only tested it in the pre-nuke sanctuary with Nate and Nora.

This also occurs with the AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All mod switched out with the Atomic Lust mod, either of them will trigger this behavior with the main [AAF] file and a theme.

I'm not complaining and now I may install AAF_STATS but when I was searching for the nature of the bars behavior I saw a lot of people asking the Atomic Lust folks what it was for.

Edit: Shoot it actually makes more sense if it's one of the themes since they are by the same guy.

Atomic lust create bars, the problem is that only atomic lust can use them

34 minutes ago, home7 said:

Then I guess I need to ask why they only occur for Nora and not Nate?

EDIT: Also was he just keeping up appearances to not get his mod removed when he said this? "The happiness and fatigue system isn't part of this mod.

Open atomic lust mod folder, then go to folder AAF and open some files with text edititor, you will find this bars configs wich is created for AAF

Hi, I have an issue. Fo4 fresh install last updates, installed mods, start new game. I see on right side [AAF 30%] and it is stuck there. 

Pressing HOME or DEL does nothing. Tried mods like RSE to trigger actions but nothing happens. 

Tips where to start debugging?

4 hours ago, mkta said:

Hi, I have an issue. Fo4 fresh install last updates, installed mods, start new game. I see on right side [AAF 30%] and it is stuck there. 

Pressing HOME or DEL does nothing. Tried mods like RSE to trigger actions but nothing happens. 

Tips where to start debugging?

Enable debug mode in aaf and watch for errors

2 hours ago, mkta said:

i have all dependency installed, but vortex conflict management is hell ... anyone has any idea what mod are those related to?

LE: fixed those but have new ones ...

This errors is about creature pack animations

Dont know what problem you have with managment conflict, for me everything works perfect

2 minutes ago, Indarello said:

This errors is about creature pack animations

Dont know what problem you have with managment conflict, for me everything works perfect

fixed it... it was what goes before and what goes after ... basically load order i guess ..thanks for the help ... i still get one error but stuff works

Not sure if this thread was the right place to post my question, so i'll ask here as well.

Will it be enough to move/delete AAF.esm (and other mod related esp/esm files) to "clean" the game and ensure that any "clean" save will not get any unwanted data from the mod?

Or some of script files can somehow still be called by main game?

On 1/26/2020 at 9:48 AM, hu4all said:

Hey I'm having a bug where during animations where I'm typically naked or companion is supposed to be but instead I equip the vault suit and the companion will equip the clothes they started with like caits corset. Anyone know what could cause this issue?

Been having the same problem for awhile now. Seems to relate to what your PC was wearing at the start of the playthrough (I switched out immediately with a fresh toon and instead of vault suit during amin, her outfit I put her in appeared). It's been reported by several others as well, but I haven't seen any fixes or explainations for it yet. I've done 4 (!) complete reinstalls of the game from scratch with deletion of all files, updated everything, tried minimal mod loads, followed all installation instructions, etc, but it still occurs *shrug* - it's annoying but one possible tweak is to start new toon and switch out the clothing early

I must be the dumbest person in the world right now, 'cos AAF flat out refuses to work on my end. In chapter 1 of the "comprehensive indtallation guide" it says to test if the installation was successful by starting a new game. Well no matter what I try, it simply won't work for me. I'm not getting any text, no message about not having themes, nothing. AAF is 100% inert, as if it weren't installed at all. Turning on debug mode does nothing, loading an old save does nothing, I tried reinstalling everything from scratch twice already, still nothing. F4SE works, other F4SE mods such as the MCM work, but AAF simply refuses to do anything no matter what. Is there something special I have to do to install it properly, or what? Everything was freshly installed today, so it's all on the latest version.

EDIT: I have no idea what I did different this time, but now I'm getting this error when loading an existing save:AAFerror.jpg.e43b0773d60136a90eb24ff8131218c0.jpg

AAF still fails to even try to initialize on a new game. I'm completely stumped here...

6 hours ago, facbar said:

EDIT: I have no idea what I did different this time, but now I'm getting this error when loading an existing save

According to wiki it just happens sometimes.

Hence the question i asked above.

As i understand, it's better to make backups and save as much as possible if you want to PLAY the game with AAF enabled. At your own risk.

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

I have 2 games where Unique Player and AAF play nice. I have a different player body at a different height...(teen female character). I started a new game because I suspected a bad save in one of my other playthroughs. Bottom line, AAF during sex will ignore my player's different height and UP body. Defaults to NPC body every time. Only in a new game. Checked my settings, my load order, etc. and cannot sort it..I am using 114 with the UP Patch. Any ideas?

There is aaf setting to scale actor in animations

Someone knows what causes this problem in aaf and how to solve it, the funny thing is that I do not have a "1stpersonmalebody.tri"

It causes me ctd when I enter an animation, and the hands get vanilla and do not match the texture of the bodytalk

the papyrus records this error:

f4ee
BodyMorphInterface::LoadBodyGenSliders - Info - Loaded 83 slider(s).    [F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Sliders\CBBE.esp\sliders.json]
OverlayInterface::LoadOverlayTemplates - Info - Loaded 36 overlay template(s).    [F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Overlays\CumNWealth.esp\overlays.json]
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\clothes\residents\5suitf.tri (502.46KB) (Cache: 502.46KB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\apal\leotard\leotardtbackshoes.tri (2.96MB) (Cache: 3.45MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\armor\dcguard\foutfit.tri (597.90KB) (Cache: 4.04MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\armor\leather\f_torso_mid.tri (1.68MB) (Cache: 5.71MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\armor\leather\f_arm_lite_l.tri (149.10KB) (Cache: 5.86MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\armor\leather\f_arm_lite_r.tri (126.91KB) (Cache: 5.98MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\clothes\residents\6suitf.tri (664.20KB) (Cache: 6.63MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\clothes\residents\7suitf.tri (384.11KB) (Cache: 7.01MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\clothes\residents\3outfitf.tri (401.11KB) (Cache: 7.40MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\clothes\wastelander\outfitf.tri (635.33KB) (Cache: 8.02MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\clothes\wastelandcommon\outfitf.tri (364.10KB) (Cache: 8.37MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\dx\overboss\dress.tri (3.01MB) (Cache: 11.39MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\dx\overboss\jacket.tri (723.18KB) (Cache: 12.09MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\clothes\residents\4suitf.tri (391.18KB) (Cache: 12.48MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\actors\character\characterassets\femalebody.tri (2.43MB) (Cache: 14.90MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\actors\character\characterassets\malebody.tri (695.26KB) (Cache: 15.58MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\armor\leather\f_arm_mid_l.tri (122.17KB) (Cache: 15.70MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\armor\leather\f_leg_mid_l.tri (235.06KB) (Cache: 15.93MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\armor\leather\f_leg_lite_r.tri (91.79KB) (Cache: 16.02MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\armor\leather\f_torso_lite.tri (1.14MB) (Cache: 17.16MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\armor\rusticunderarmor\foutfit.tri (406.88KB) (Cache: 17.56MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Error - Failed to load.    [meshes\actors\character\characterassets\1stpersonmalebody.tri]
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Error - Failed to load.    [meshes\actors\character\characterassets\1stpersonmalebody.tri]
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\apal\leotard\leotard.tri (2.78MB) (Cache: 20.35MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\apal\leotard\leotardshoes.tri (2.77MB) (Cache: 23.11MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\apal\leotard\leotardsless.tri (2.91MB) (Cache: 26.03MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\apal\leotard\leotardslessshoes.tri (2.94MB) (Cache: 28.97MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\apal\leotard\leotardslesstbackshoes.tri (3.01MB) (Cache: 31.98MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\apal\leotard\leotardslesstback.tri (2.97MB) (Cache: 34.95MB / 2.00GB)
BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Info - Loaded meshes\apal\leotard\leotardtback.tri (2.93MB) (Cache: 37.88MB / 2.00GB)

Can anyone tell me: What in the name of Sweet Baby Cthulhu has happened to my guy's todger?

growth.png

It appears to have turned into some sort of multi tentacular growth. Which I might not mind in another context, but here it's a bit creepy.

Also a lot of mods don't align, but I think that's because I don't have the right patch/animation combination sorted out. Leito's stuff particularly seems off, but I can probably solve that by myself...

I've attached MO2 mod list, and plugin sort order if that's any help.

growth.csv modlist.txt

Please give the ACTUAL modlist from mo that you didn't edit.  There might be something there that was changed or edited etc that is missing that is important.

Load order as well. If possible a bug report from AAF. (not sure if that is needed. )

My thoughts is possible improperly installed male body or missing patch(s) Something to check on while you wait and do for the more informed detailed support.

On 2/15/2020 at 5:07 PM, RitualClarity said:

Please give the ACTUAL modlist from mo that you didn't edit

That's what I thought I uploaded.  Clearly I didn't, but that's not what I intended to post. It looks like some debug notes I was making for a separate problem. On Skyrim rather than Fallout 4, so your guess is as good as mine.

Anyway, problem is now solved. Not sure exactly what did it, but I think the key moment was realising that I needed to reinstall the One Patch.

Thanks for replying. I'd have been back to you sooner, but LL has stopped auto-following threads I post to for some reason, and I was watching for an alert that never arrived.