1 hour ago, RunicAura said:
  Reveal hidden contents

heres my load order I discoverd I had aaf debug mode on so turned that off but no matter what I try game still says aaf 20 percent

1669620691_loadorder.thumb.jpg.342bfc8836b40bd669ed2b5571f2f955.jpg

Remove the Fourplay plugin ( old and been replaced by AAF ) , Take a look at this guide here: 

, It will show you which order animation's and patch's should go as some patch's/mod's need to overwrite others in order. Also the guide will tell you which order and rules for Vortex or MO2.  

I have an issue. AAF animations are not playing.
I installed every requirements and yet it doesn't work, which is weird, because last time i installed FO4 all worked ok.

My load order is this one (it probably sucks, cause i am no expert)

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ccbgsfo4019-chinesestealtharmor.esl
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
HUDFramework.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
RSE_II_Resources.esm
Vivid Fallout - All in One - 2k.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
DangerousNights.esp
AAF_VanillaFudge.esp
FPAttributes.esp
FPAttributesHUD.esp
FP_SexualHarassment.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
Beggar_Whore.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
RSE_II_Brothels.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
RSE_II_CSA.esp
CumNWealth.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
indarello_animations.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Lazmans_highheels_outfits.esp
AkmaBudaePC.esp
Geist_Suit.esp
siphon.esp
REAPER.esp
officersRevolver.esp
Karma-45.esp
AQUILA.esp
KrissVector.esp
1_FuturePoliceWeapons.esp
UniqueUniques.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
MilitarizedMinutemen.esp
TBOS-NukaWorldClothingFixes.esp
Skip New Game Intro.esp
Depth of Field Removal.esp
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
FusionGirlLooksMenu.esp
512StandaloneHairColors.esp
FO4HHS_AAF.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
WhippedAndBranded.esp
TatsAfterRape.esp
CBBEHeadRearFix.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
KSHairdos.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
KSHairdosExtra.esp
TBOS-AntoHairPAck.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
MoreHairstyles4Female.esp
MoreHairstyles4Male.esp
MoreBeards.esp
BDO Hair.esp
ParagonHairs.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
zgchairpack.esp
ANiceOakTree Hairs.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
Natural Curie - Subtle Tweaks.esp
Face Replacer - Piper Wright.esp
NewLooksForCait.esp.079249.esp
Companion Infinite Ammo.esp
CraftableAmmo.esp
CraftableAmmo_plus.esp
Custom Moans.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
dD-Enhanced Blood.esp
dD - Limited Blood Decals.esp
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp

14 hours ago, Loller99 said:

If i open AAF administration menu, i get a lot of errors like: *warning* removing position (name of the position) due to an error

sorry for the delay. Have you checked your install order with this guide here: 

. As it's looks like have animations not installed in the correct order which would most likely mean the patch's mite be as well.

11 hours ago, Loller99 said:

Yeah i did follow that guide and it still didn't work, but i received help on discord and now it's fixed

I have a question Just in case anyone else has this issue and search's this thread for an answer . What was the solution?.

11 hours ago, mashup47 said:

I have a question Just in case anyone else has this issue and search's this thread for an answer . What was the solution?.

Several solutions: i did install patches for savage cabbage animations while i shouldn't have, because it wasn't updated. Then, i did forget to remove a file from the hardship mod, then yes, a little mess up with load order

On 4/27/2020 at 10:46 PM, Indarello said:

Maybe you are talking about "tree" animations? This is where you press left,right to change stage, you can try my patch for animations, I disabled all tree animations and changed most of them to be staged auto 

cheers for the answer, i was sure i had your latest patch installed. the animation i'm referring to is one of the make out ones.

is there no such thing as a "panic button"?

No, I installed debug to see what was wrong, and I can't figure it out. on the second picture, you see that stuff? it won't show any actors and I don't know why, it worked before, but I did a fresh restart, wiped all my mods, reinstalled a few, AAF included, and this is what happened

6 minutes ago, bob the titan said:

No, I installed debug to see what was wrong, and I can't figure it out. on the second picture, you see that stuff? it won't show any actors and I don't know why, it worked before, but I did a fresh restart, wiped all my mods, reinstalled a few, AAF included, and this is what happened

Sorry you mean the %var4% thing? Can't say I have seen that before, as you said you've tried reinstalling, have tried the GFV.exe utilty on discord https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z  or check you have the latest version of AAF installed plus the order of your mods and you have them installed correctly

I experience big problems with AAF + mod organizer 2. I turn on debugging mode, but I don’t get a list of errors in papyrus, my animations do not start, despite the fact that I don’t see errors on the screen (green letters on the game monitor during the game) . Problems can be listed for a long time, but they weren’t when using the nexus mod manager.
   I could not find the user manual for installing and configuring AAF in mod organizer 2. If you know such a user manual, please give a link.

2 hours ago, REB85 said:

I experience big problems with AAF + mod organizer 2. I turn on debugging mode, but I don’t get a list of errors in papyrus, my animations do not start, despite the fact that I don’t see errors on the screen (green letters on the game monitor during the game) . Problems can be listed for a long time, but they weren’t when using the nexus mod manager.
   I could not find the user manual for installing and configuring AAF in mod organizer 2. If you know such a user manual, please give a link.

have you seen this:  

46 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

have you seen this:  

I have seen that. I followed these instructions and installed all the animations exactly according to this guide. F4SE installed correctly the same way. The version of the game, F4se, and all mods are also compatible. Obviously, you need to configure something else.

46 minutes ago, REB85 said:

I have seen that. I followed these instructions and installed all the animations exactly according to this guide. F4SE installed correctly the same way. The version of the game, F4se, and all mods are also compatible. Obviously, you need to configure something else.

silly question but You have enabled modding?

Ok go here  https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z  and Download the GFV.exe  from Discord after reading the instructions install it and run it, It will check that AAF is installed correctly.

8 hours ago, mashup47 said:

silly question but You have enabled modding?

Ok go here  https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z  and Download the GFV.exe  from Discord after reading the instructions install it and run it, It will check that AAF is installed correctly.

Installed. The program gives no idea about the error. Almost all items are in progress working. The program only recognizes the absence of a license. (without a license with a nexus mod manager, everything worked).
  Yes, I turned on the mods. I have installed many mods for weapons, crafting, a modified body, and it all works. Everything works. except for AAF and compilation of scripts through the " creation kit".

5 hours ago, Dehaka said:

Hey guys I have a problem. Ive never used this mod before but anyway, everything works as intended except that if I use the Strip option some NPCs never equip their clothes back - any idea why this is happening?

You have "Crazy animations rugs version"?  If so, then he equips the "Naked Costume" at the NPC.

Spoiler

If it’s interesting to have a life hack: knockout framework + non-lethal armory + "tdetect" solve all problems with the equipment of NPCs (even hostile NPCs)