AAF Load Order / Plugin order and Links.

Krazyone

Play-testing my Mod order / Plugin order...

Works...

- AAF is working great. Mods needed, worked out. Still needs more testing...

- Got the new Creatures 01 animations working, as well as fully working with the RSE mod. Both in Combat Surrender and Manual Surrender modes.

Problems...

- After Deatchclaw sex, and in Power Armour. When finished, character still wearing Power Armour pieces without Power Armour Frame. Re-Equip Power Armour to fix.

Problem not caused by mod order / plugin order, caused by sex bug, needs fixing by mod author who strips and redresses player in Power Armour sex scenes.

- Unequipping PipBoy.

Easily fixed... Command Player.Inv

Command Player.EquipItem                                  then add the code for the Pipboy in your inventory, page up and Page Down to scroll through them.

- Had my first error pop-up, saying that I was missing Activity2... My game froze up.

After checking up, posters who had the same pop-up were answered that it was AAF AJ_XML_Ground SavageCabbage Patch fix 2.1

I originally had this in my list, but my character tried to make sweet love to a Deathclaw that was lying on its side, on the ground. I removed it, and the

animations worked.

Looks like I need the AAF AJ_XML_Ground SavageCabbage Patch fix 2.1 after all...

Still testing it...

- RSE mod, companion abductions not working. It wont allow me to save them, not teleporting them to an abduction location. Not allowing the abduction to end either.

Turn off Companion Abductions in RSE mod.

It could be my mod-list, but I am not sure...

Workbench Problem sorted... not AAF, it was a corrupted save.

Missing stuff...

- Glowing Ones ( glowing Feral Ghouls ), missing penises.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates...

Spoiler

- Added AFF Four Play... Animations By Leito v1.4b to mod-list, that I missed adding.

- Altered plugin name, to full, instead of shortened version... Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp

21.11.8... added additional babies to birth section, still testing. 2 patches by Evilhomer. 4 new baby types.

22.11.18... added RSE setting that I use for combat sex, took from a reply to a post on another web page.

25.11.18... added AAF AJ_XML_Ground SavageCabbage Patch fix 2.1, back into my games Mod-List. As I got my first error pop-up, that froze my game.

2.12.18... I may have the new Creatures 01 animations working with RSE Combat Surrender, I'll post when it is tested.

- Testing AAF Patch for Violate... removed the .esp. and installed the mod in Mod Organizer 2, as normal. Using the Tag Data for RSE Combat Surrender. TESTING

- Bear sex working, attacked by Bear. Got raped, got pregnant with a Bear Cub. Looking forward to the pitter patter of tiny Bear Feet.

No idea if its a mini bear, or a baby with the Bear name. I'm guessing its like the Puppies, small versions of themselves...

- Fly sex working, attacked by Bloatfly. Got raped, Piper got raped.

- Scorpion combat surrendered, pretty brutal rape.

AAF Violate tags for Creature 01 animation pack... Post #15

AAF Creatures 01 Tags fix... Post #40            You can use the new sex animations, from the creatures 01 animations. Bloatfly rape, Bear rape, Bloodbug rape, etc... TESTING

4.12.18... The AAF Violate tags for Creatures 01 animation pack, seems to be working for RSE. ( When you remove the .esp from the zip file, you only need the other files )

Added 3 more things to Load order and Plugins section

Mod name section...

AAF Creatures Pack 01 beta animations                                ( more creatures to rape your character )

AAF Patch for Violate                                                             ( remove .esp from zip, and what is left is the TAGS for getting the Creatures Pack 01, )

( to work 100% with RSE mod )

Plugins section...

- CreaturePack01.esp 

8.12.18... Dammit... the Creation Club updated broke my game 2 days ago, when doing a 100% clean install, and converting to Mod Organizer 2, some time ago. I forgot to turn off updates again, and the Creation Club's mandatory updates rose its ugly head, and broke my game, yet again...

This is the 3rd day I can't play Fallout 4, I'm only missing Rename Anything to be updated.

But my game just CTD's, at each time I try to start, I've updated everything. Noticing that AAF does not give a wrong version pop-up, I updated it.

I soo hate the Creation Club, it should be a service that you opt into. Instead of mandatory updates, that screw up your playing experience.

That wasn't the game I bought, same with Skyrim.  Sigh... I just want to play my game, not forever spend my time trying to fix problems caused by the Creation Club.

Time to check for F4SE stuff, that may need updating again... that is not showing up in the broken mods pop-ups.

Two and a half days, it has taken to update my game, after the Creation Club update. Waiting for updates for F4SE mods, my internet link, taking me to the wrong page for F4SE.

A bad F4SE install. Tracking down the last update, updating a AAF mod that didn't pop-up as needing updating. I've had a hurricane of problems.

But I finally fixed it... ?

14.12.18... Updated names in mod list and plugin list... 2 mods updated with their newer versions.

Added... AAF Advanced Animation Framework Beta 38 Main.... now has Fomod installer, with un-equipping patch, and Actor Support patches included in one single mod.

Added... AAF Creature Pack v02.00... Adds expressions for Nora's face during rapes, and sex sounds.

29.12.18... Added the new AAF version of Family Planning Advanced to the list of mods, I'm not using this at the moment. As it does not add anything, that I do not already have.

30.12.18... Added Feral Ghoul always erect version link and post number, on original authors page. To fix a problem with Feral Ghouls always being flaccid, as per request on page.

AAF Leito_F04_Rigs_v1.1 KP permanent boners

Leitos work, with a couple of name tweaks. I take no credit for original work, link goes to his page. Where my post is #22.

2.1.18... Added Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures mod, to the list ( untested as of posting ). It's not been added to my Mod Organizer 2 lists yet, not until fully tested.

Added description on AAF Compatibility Patches V3.0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAF Load Orders and Plugins

I'm followed many tutorials, trying to get Advanced Animation Framework ( AAF ) to work. With partial success, my lack of knowledge tripping me up.

Not being a scripter, my knowledge is purely for installing them.

I do make mods, but they are really, really basic in design. With zero coding, or quests.

I have been adding mods to Skyrim, Fallout 4 and other games for many years. So I know the basics, I just need to work out how to assemble the jigsaw puzzle that is AAF.

I've spent hours, and hours reading through various comments lists. Seeing that I am not the only one having trouble, caused by my own ignorance of how AAF works.

My game is now running perfectly with AAF, no problems.

I am just missing Glowing Ones Penis... ( Feral Ghoul that glows... )

These are just some of the stuff for AAF, that I have found. Installing them correctly is another thing, something that I only have had partial success with...

Check out peoples tutorials, for correct installation...

AAF Wiki...

Tutorials...

realVonHelton... video tutorial.

Advanced Animation Framework Installation guide for beginners... Web page tutorial.

Troubleshooting AAF

AAF for beginners: Step by Step

Mods...

AAF... Advanced Animation Framework, the main animation sex mod.

AAF Family Planning Advanced...                                                        Haven't started using this yet, Untested. Pregnancy mod, updated for AAF use.

Patches... that I know of.

Animation Position Tags

AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations

Actor type support patch - All... inside AAF downloads.

Equipping patch - Unequip all... inside AAF downloads.

AAF Compatibility Patches... main... updated V3 post #122

AAF AJ_XML_Crowd SavageCabbage Patch fix 2.1                             ( 3 way sex tags, to stop pop-up error messages... still testing. Now a Fomod Installer )

AJ_XML_FF 2.1 SavageCabbage Patch fix 2.1                                  ( Female to Female tag, to get some girl on girl sex going on )                             

( don't install all the patches... just the ones listed... )

AAF AJ_XML_Ground SavageCabbage Patch fix 2.1                         ( Testing this one, it allows sex on the ground and beds. )

Animations...

AAF Atomic Lust animations

AAF bondage animations
AAF Farelle animations

AAF Mutated Lust animation

AAF Savage Cabbage animations

AAF Vadermania animations

AAF Creature pack 01  Early BETA                                                       ( Working 100%, but still testing... You also need the TAGS for the animations to work with RSE. )

AAF Patch for Violate                                                                           ( Remove the .esp from the Zip file, and you are left with the TAGS for the RSE mod. )

( Then RSE will work 100%... still testing )

( Information source... AAF Creatures 01 Tags fix... Post #40... basically delete zip files .esp )

need patches to work with AAF...

Animations By Leito

Four-Play Animations by Crazy

Penises...

Creature penises... Mirelurk, Mirelurk King, Female Mirlelurk

FO4-DogPenises

Gorilla Penises... part of Vadermania's animations.

AAF Leito Fallout 4 Rigs... Feral Ghoul, Dogmeat, Supermutant, Vicious Dog. Feral Ghouls have Flaccid Penis's.

Flaccid Feral Ghouls to always erect Feral Ghouls... easy fix.

Open zip file... there are 2 files.

1. FeralGhoulBase... this is the erect Feral Ghoul Mesh.

2. FeralGhoulBase... this is the flaccid Feral Ghoul Mesh.

Unzip them, rename them the other way around, and put them back into your zip file.

Then your Feral Ghouls will all be always erect. Disturbingly fantastic... ?

Flaccid Feral Ghoul Penis Fix... The original mod author page is the link, my post is #22. This is just my tweak, to make AAF Leito_F04_Rigs_v1.1 have permanent boners.

Original mod AAF Leito_F04_Rigs_v1.1, is not needed. Replaced by AAF Leito_F04_Rigs_v1.1 KP permanent boners.

I take no credit for this, I only changed the Flaccid penis name, to always erect. To give an always erect version.

Other stuff...

Strap-on's of Fallout 4

Mods that use AAF.

AAF 79 FamilyPlanningEnhanced... Get pregnant, and have loads of children. I think only Human and Dog birthing at present. direct download.

Mod from Sulphur.999, post #9 here.

AAF RSE Realistic Salacious Encounters v4.0... Does tons of stuff, rape, beastiality, kidnapping, whoring yourself out, brothels, prostitution, kidnapping, as

well as lots more. Using vast MCM menu to tailor it.

Mods needed by some AAF stuff...

Torture Devices

Prisoner Shackles

Homemaker

Settlement Supplies Expanded... download main file.

Settlement Objects Expansion Pack

Additional babies... testing

- Feral Ghoul babies

- Feral Dogs babies

- Deathclaw babies ( 2 mod versions are out there )

- Gorilla babies

Evilhomer stuff...

- Feral Ghouls babies... - Feral Ghouls babies...  post #1531

- Hounds, Gorilla's, Deathclaw babies... FEV hounds, Gorilla, Deathclaw babies... Post #1478

TheShadowHunter stuff...

- Adds more stuff to birth, after getting pregnant.

- Deathclaw

- Mirelurk

- Mirelurk Queen

Egg -> Baby -> Adult Deathclaw, get knocked up by a Deathclaw, and lay a Deathclaw Egg... AAF Family Planning Enhanced Deathclaw Addon.

Family Planning Enhanced more creatures... Here

- Another add-on pregnancy mod, with 3 versions.

- NS = No sex needed version.

- Breed = Sex makes children version.

- Main = Sex makes children, Find Eggs and rear them, Cryogenics with Eggs, and more.

- .esp and .esl versions.

- Birth Eggs, you hatch.

- Birth Babies.

- Birth Little version, that grow up.

- Birth Synths.

- Currently... no Mirelurk Queens babies.

Still have to test this one out...

You would not need Additional Babies, Evilhomer stuff, ShadowHunter stuff. As this is an all in one mod.

Had moderate success with my load order...

- Ghoul sex works ( flaccid penis, slightly off colour )

- Supermutant sex works ( dicks work soft / hard )

- Feral Dogs sex works ( dicks work )

- Humans sex works ( dicks work soft / hard )

- Synth sex works ( no dicks, but when I was using a Four Play set-up, the Synths worked perfectly. Needs more testing )

- Bear works.

- Deathclaw's are working 100%, with a huge, colourful wang.

- Supermutant hounds working.

Does not work yet...

- 3 way sex, turn it off in RSE mod's MCM in game. Problem is most likely Farelles animations in wrong order. May have sorted it, no pop-ups, but no three-ways yet.

Post solution when I have it working... AAF Tag 3 way patch, is most likely what is needed.     AAF AJ_XML_Crowd SavageCabbage Patch fix 2.1

Problems...

- After certain kidnap and rape sex scenes, I get a error package message. But it does not stop game running, too quick to screenshot it, I was too slow to hit the screen cap button.

Fixes...

- Slow between sex scenes.

Fix... RSE mod, go into its MCM and turn off Dialogue and Wait, in the MCM. For sex scenes, after combat. Bottom of the list... A little sketchy in the description, will fix description later...

Mod Organizer 2.

Mod Name... ( on left side, the order. ADDED AAF to mods myself, to organise them )

AAF Advanced Animation Framework Beta 38 Main                                              ( Fomod installer... now containing support patch and un-equipping patch )

AAF Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3

AAF four Play... Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17

AAF four Play... Crazy Animations (NMM Rug Version) - v2.7

AAF 79 Family Planning Enhanced

AAF Animation Position Tags

AAF Realistic Salacious Encounters v4.0

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2_1

AAF Savage Cabbage animations 1.0.3

AAF Cum N Wealth Savage Cabbage 1.0.3a

AFF Four Play... Animations By Leito v1.4b

AAF Settlement Objects Expansion Pack

AAF Atomic Lust v2.21a animation

AAF Homemaker - Expanded Settlements

AAF Vadermania animations

AAF FARELLE ANIM MOD DEV 0

AAF Bondage Animations 1.00

AAF Settlement Keywords Expanded v1.60

AAF Knockout Framework v1.3.0

AAF Torture Devices 1.9

AAF Prisoner Shackles

AAF Settlement Supplies Expanded

AAF F4SE... Four Play Strap-Ons of Fallout 4 V3

AAF Mutated Lust animation

AAF AJ_XML_Ground SavageCabbage Patch fix 2.1  ( Testing this one out... )

AAF Creature Pack v02.00         ( adds lots of new creatures to be raped by, Bear, Bloatfly, Bloodbug, Scorpion, Mirelurks, Mirelurk Queen. V2 adds expressions and sounds )

AAF Patch for Violate                                      ( remove the .esp from the zip file, and it contains all the Creatures 01 Tags.

Allowing RSE mods rapes to to work with the new stuff )

AAF - Compatibility Patches V3.0               ( if you've got limp dicks on your Ghouls and Mutants, it's usually because of this being overwritten. Keep it at the bottom )

AAF Mirelurk King Penises

AAF Deathclaw Penises

AAF Leito_FO4_Rigs                                     ( Penis's... Feral Ghoul, Supermutant, Vicious Dog, Dogmeat ) still testing penis add-ons.

Ghouls = Flaccid + slight colour mis-match, but works.

AAF AJ_XML_FF 2.1 SavageCabbage Patch fix 2.1              ( female to female tag, for girl on girl action... )

AAF AJ_XML_Crowd SavageCabbage Patch fix 2.1             ( may be the fix to get rid of 3 way sex error message pop-ups, it adds the 3 way sex tags. )

( Still testing )

Plug-ins... ( on right side of mod organizer )

- ArmorKeywords.esm

- AAF.esm

- Homemaker.esm

- SettlementKeywords.esm

- Knockout Framework.esm

- TortureDevices.esm

- SOMaster.esm

- Mutated Lust.esp

- Crazy_Animation_Gun.esp

- Crazy_Animation_Rug.esp

- FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp

- Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp

- CumNWealth.esp

- FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp

- RSE.esp

- CreaturePack01.esp                                 ( lots more rapey critters added by this mod, bloatfly, Bear, Bloodbug, Scorpions, Mirelurks, Mirelurk Queen )

- RSE_DLCPatch.esp

- SavageCabbage_Animations.esp

- CumNWealth_Mutants.esp

- SettlementObjExpanded.esp

- Homemaker - Streetlight.esp       ( this is for the wireless lights, in the homemaker FOMOD installer. Not needed, but I like the idea of wireless lights. )

- Atomic Lust.esp

- Rufgt's Animations.esp

- Vadermania [AAF anims ].esp

- Farelles_Animations.esp

- GrayUserBPAnimations.esp

- Prisoner Shackles.esp

- SSEX.esp

- VIO_Strap-On.esp

Problems...

This set-up isn't perfect, and doesn't list my other mods that I am play-testing with, but these are all my current AAF mods, that are working with only 1 minor problem.

1. A brief walking Error Package warning, that does not stop the game. 

MINOR PROBLEM ONLY.

I reckon it's just RSE, as I have walking to victim turned off. I reckon its just giving me a quick message, before it realises that its turned off. No big problem... just ignore it.

2. After Deathclaw sex, your Power Armour bits are equipped to your character, as if they were proper armour pieces. Just step into your power armour again, to clear the problem. 

MINOR PROBLEM ONLY.

RSE mod

( Realistic Salacious Encounters ) this is the mod that fires up the rape scenarios. Lots of MCM options.

If you have RSE installed, there is a section on the mods MCM menu that is all about the setting.

These are my settings, that are what I deem balanced.

RSE COMBAT SEXUAL ASSAULT (PG9)

- Enable it.

- Combat Sexual Assault chances 50%

0% = never get raped at health threshold ( see below )

100% = Always get raped at health threshold ( see below )

This will fire up when you get to your health that you have set for it to work at, eg. at 40% health, you are weakened, and have a 50% chance of being too weak to fight on, and will surrender to your opponent.

- Manual Surrender ON ( this will allow you to holster your weapon with an extended key press, and bring up a menu for surrender types )

- Hostile surrender gender preferences OFF ( this allows all the animations to play )

- CSE Health threshold 0.4 ( at 40% health, there is a chance you will be unable to fight, and surrender to your opponent )

- Hostile Pacification length, set it to full 120. To give yourself time to escape.

- Aggressive only tags OFF ( allows all animations to play )

There will be huge waits, so at the bottom of the menu, turn off Wait and Dialogue. This will stop the walking to you, NPC path finding wait, and dialogue box coming up, with your rape talk back options, which are not needed.

Also... you have a setting in RSE, that allows for manual surrendering. You draw your weapon, hold the holster / reload button. X on my xbox controller. Then a option comes up to surrender, I use this tactically during the game if I have a mission nearly finished and there is a no win situation with bad guys / creatures that I am facing.

Or if you fancy getting pregnant to a Human, Feral Ghoul, Deathclaw, Dogs, Feral Dogs, Supermutants. May need patches that I've mentioned, to be installed, for certain creature babies.

Archived