4 hours ago, dagobaking said:

It sounds like you're not using the male body from the compatibility patch.

I copied those and manually put them into the meshes\actors\character\characterassets folder. (please check my screenshot and tell me if there's something missing in there or something that needs to be removed or replaced.) 

Is there an .esp needed to control the body morphing? If so, what mod contains the .esp file? If no esp or esm file, what exactly calls for the body morphing to happen during animations? What are these for? Is there an esp or esm that controls these? 

MaleBody_Nude.nif 

MaleBody_Nude_Down.nif

MaleBody_Nude_Up.nif

Capture.PNG

15 minutes ago, Fiona159 said:

Install this mod and everything will be fine Enhanced Vanilla Bodies

I had that on earlier (as you can see in a few screenshots above) but it just keeps them erect even if they are dead and stripped which looks weird. Ahhh, I give up. I guess you're right, it looks even more weird for every male in the game to be smacking his limp dick at my character and her pretending to be violated and them pretending to be penetrating her. LOL  

Now, how do you get the guys to cum on the girl and leave a cum overlay on her skin? Does that require RSE? I have cum overlays installed and tons of animation packs. I just use AAF Violate. Would like to have my character be able to female ejaculate also if that's possible? 

25 minutes ago, ReaperBlade said:

I had that on earlier (as you can see in a few screenshots above) but it just keeps them erect even if they are dead and stripped which looks weird. Ahhh, I give up. I guess you're right, it looks even more weird for every male in the game to be smacking his limp dick at my character and her pretending to be violated and them pretending to be penetrating her. LOL  

Now, how do you get the guys to cum on the girl and leave a cum overlay on her skin? Does that require RSE? I have cum overlays installed and tons of animation packs. I just use AAF Violate. Would like to have my character be able to female ejaculate also if that's possible? 

If you are using Mod Organizer 2, here is my working Mod list order, and Plugin list order. With additional rapey monster animations... here.

Along with some good tutorials and web page links...

With AAF, 1 mod out of order can mess up everything...

I was wondering most of these animations all uses esp files can these esp be disabled and still have aaf  use them in game or are these esp mandatory for aaf to even detect these animation ?? They already have aaf xml files so isn that the way aaf detects these animation ??

9 hours ago, Krazyone said:

If you are using Mod Organizer 2, here is my working Mod list order, and Plugin list order. With additional rapey monster animations... here.

Along with some good tutorials and web page links...

With AAF, 1 mod out of order can mess up everything...

I don't use any mod manager programs for sex mods for a specific reason. They are too sloppy for precision installations when there's so many main mods that require patches and then sub-mods that also need patches and then even more patches after that. It all feels so sloppy to me. 

As it was said before, missing a single item can cause all sorts of problems with these mods - but so can HAVING an extra single item that is obsolete but that AAF is still reading, which can cause all sorts of problems as well.

What we need is fresh fresh fresh! We need ONE mod author to handle the erection body morph system ("BodyMorph Framework" or "ErectionMorph Framework") that all mod authors reference in their animations packs. The reason I say this is because I've counted no less than three mods I've manually installed piece by piece that have included body morphing elements that effect the way erections happen in the game. I'm guessing my problem is that I have an extra file or two in my Fallout directories that AAF framework is reading and this extra file or two is/are the culprit to my problem. A framework system is so much cleaner because no mod author would need to include anything regarding erections into their mods. They would just need to reference the framework and it would prevent extra obsolete files being read by AAF that don't play nice with other files.

Perhaps "framework" isn't exactly right either. Perhaps "module" would be better for what I'm talking about. "Bodymorph module" or "Erectionmorph module" would be better. But I think you understand what I'm talking about. It would be the ONLY files needed to have erections work. All animation mod authors would just reference these files but not include them into their packs as to prevent the problem with obsolete files being left in the directory that can corrupt the AAF build like a cancerous tumor. 

AAF is pretty keen about warning players about missing files. It however isn't going to find any problems with having an extra file in the directory that it reads as good but conflicts with other/newer files in the directory that don't play nicely together, thus leading to all sorts of problems and confusion for everyone. 

Ultimately and ideally, what would be very nice to have, is someone develop a mod manager specifically built for Loverslab that perfectly installs all the latest and needed mods. Have them all listed in a repository and the mod manager built for Loverslab pulls from those mods in the repository and builds a perfect/conflct-free build of all the sex mods for any particular game Loverslab has mod support for with the ability to add or remove files with automatic updates like how Steam automatically updates game to ensure an up-to-date perfect build. That would really be something wonderful! Nexus eat your heart out! 

10 minutes ago, ReaperBlade said:

I don't use any mod manager programs for sex mods for a specific reason. They are too sloppy for precision installations when there's so many main mods that require patches and then sub-mods that also need patches and then even more patches after that. It all feels so sloppy to me. 

As it was said before, missing a single item can cause all sorts of problems with these mods - but so can HAVING an extra single item that is obsolete but that AAF is still reading, which can cause all sorts of problems as well.

What we need is fresh fresh fresh! We need ONE mod author to handle the erection body morph system ("BodyMorph Framework") that all mod authors reference in their animations. The reason I say this is because I've counted no less than three mods I've manually installed piece by piece that have included body morphing elements that effect the way erections happen. I'm guessing my problem is that I have an extra file or two in my Fallout directories that AAF framework is reading and this extra file or two is/are the culprit to my problem.

AAF is pretty keen about warning players about missing files. It however isn't going to find any problems with having an extra file in the directory that it reads but conflicts with another file in the directory that don't play nicely together. 

Sorry... I didn't realise you were a manual installer.

My installation works perfectly, despite running it through Mod Organizer 2. With all the extra creatures animations, RSE rapes, manual surrenders and pregnancies...

My character just birthed a Feral Ghoul, its really terrifying having a Feral Ghoul teenager wandering around my settlement... ?

My character keeps waking up, with it at the bottom of her bed... ?

I shudder to think when someone makes a birthing animation... ?

17 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Sorry... I didn't realise you were a manual installer.

My installation works perfectly, despite running it through Mod Organizer 2. With all the extra creatures animations, RSE rapes, manual surrenders and pregnancies...

My character just birthed a Feral Ghoul, its really terrifying having a Feral Ghoul teenager wandering around my settlement... ?

My character keeps waking up, with it at the bottom of her bed... ?

I shudder to think when someone makes a birthing animation... ?

I tested out RSE pregnancy stuff a few builds back and it wasn't for me ultimately. Was fun for a test run though. Gave birth to a couple of baby raiders and shot the daddy cause he wouldn't pay child support and ended up dropping the babies on the ground and shot them too. lol

I mostly just like playing a 'somewhat normal' game where really freaky stuff like that doesn't happen but I like the AAF violate rape stuff because that seems more realistic when you're a hot piece of ass walking around a savage wasteland and engage with a gang of male Raiders without morals. Then it's fun to "I Spit on your Grave" exact revenge on them by going back to brutally kill them all off one by one.

Really wish there was a severed dicks and 'groin shots' mod that let you target genitals. Would be cool during a BJ animation during a rape if you could press a hotkey and, if you have the cannibalism perk, you could bite off the rapist's cock and see the rapist end his animation and run off fleeing and screaming in pain before dropping dead a few minutes later from blood loss. Would give you time to head shoot him from behind as he ran away also.

In the original Fallout games you could target groin in VATS so I've been surprised that it's never been implemented in a mod for Fallout 3 or NV or 4. Actually, I think I recall someone adding it into FO3 but only in VATS. If you stripped the dead male you shot in the groin, his cock and balls were still intact despite shooting them off in VATS so it was not that great really. And in this game I'm sure it would be next to impossible to implement also considering all other body limbs can't be blown off except for heads if using body mods.

Well, I take that back. I guess it could work if a male cock was made like an attachment to the body like heads are in the game. Would be cool to shoot a naked male in the cock and balls and get the head explosion animation that you get when you shoot a normal head off. During head explosion you can see two eyes go flying. Perhaps it could be cloned and implemented in for a body mod that has it's own separate cock and balls (like heads in the game) and the eyes could be touched up to look like testicles instead. Then make the head explosion animation happen only at the groin level for the cloned and retouched bits and a little smaller in scale. Then the body would have a bloody gape where the cock and balls used to be. It would be a lot of work to do for sure but would be really cool.  

Small update for AV and downloads here at LL. Seems to happen more often than i thought so i added an entry.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The big problem we have is that the files are all over the place and some of them even hidden somewhere in the middle of a thread. Right now i got almost a dozen mods and patches i still have to test in regards to my list.

15 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

I was wondering most of these animations all uses esp files can these esp be disabled and still have aaf  use them in game or are these esp mandatory for aaf to even detect these animation ?? They already have aaf xml files so isn that the way aaf detects these animation ??

The esp cannot be disabled. They are needed to define what form ID the game is going to assign to each animation. The XML then points to these form IDs to let AAF know what is available.

2 hours ago, dagobaking said:

The esp cannot be disabled. They are needed to define what form ID the game is going to assign to each animation. The XML then points to these form IDs to let AAF know what is available.

What esp is needed for erections to work? Is there one needed? There isn't one included in the AAF compatibility patch that is said to be needed to get that to work. 

51 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Everything needed is in the AAFCP. Use that as a guide to clarify what is/isn't needed.

Alrighty! I'm gonna get it fixed tonight come hell or high water! I have to have a file (or two) in my file structure that isn't needed that's being read by AAF framework that's preventing erections from happening because I've manually installed everything from AAFCP into my Fallout directory and overwritten all those files in their respective sub-directories and folders. The problem comes down to finding the offending file or two causing my headache and deleting it. But thanks for confirming that all that's needed is what's in the AAFCP. I'm guessing AAF.esm handles the erections via XML files? The AAFCP files are in place in my Fallout data directory already where they need to be. I just have erectile dysfunction issues for some strange reason. Where in the loadlist should AAF.esm be located? Above all .esp files but at the bottom of all .esm files? I'm using simple plugin manager to handle load order. 

Do I need the four_play.esp and proxy installed? I don't have that part of the AAFCP installed because I was told not to install that because it wasn't needed if I wasn't using any four play stuff. Or is the erection function handled by that esp file? 

16 hours ago, ReaperBlade said:

I tested out RSE pregnancy stuff a few builds back and it wasn't for me ultimately. Was fun for a test run though. Gave birth to a couple of baby raiders and shot the daddy cause he wouldn't pay child support and ended up dropping the babies on the ground and shot them too. lol

I mostly just like playing a 'somewhat normal' game where really freaky stuff like that doesn't happen but I like the AAF violate rape stuff because that seems more realistic when you're a hot piece of ass walking around a savage wasteland and engage with a gang of male Raiders without morals. Then it's fun to "I Spit on your Grave" exact revenge on them by going back to brutally kill them all off one by one.

Really wish there was a severed dicks and 'groin shots' mod that let you target genitals. Would be cool during a BJ animation during a rape if you could press a hotkey and, if you have the cannibalism perk, you could bite off the rapist's cock and see the rapist end his animation and run off fleeing and screaming in pain before dropping dead a few minutes later from blood loss. Would give you time to head shoot him from behind as he ran away also.

In the original Fallout games you could target groin in VATS so I've been surprised that it's never been implemented in a mod for Fallout 3 or NV or 4. Actually, I think I recall someone adding it into FO3 but only in VATS. If you stripped the dead male you shot in the groin, his cock and balls were still intact despite shooting them off in VATS so it was not that great really. And in this game I'm sure it would be next to impossible to implement also considering all other body limbs can't be blown off except for heads if using body mods.

Well, I take that back. I guess it could work if a male cock was made like an attachment to the body like heads are in the game. Would be cool to shoot a naked male in the cock and balls and get the head explosion animation that you get when you shoot a normal head off. During head explosion you can see two eyes go flying. Perhaps it could be cloned and implemented in for a body mod that has it's own separate cock and balls (like heads in the game) and the eyes could be touched up to look like testicles instead. Then make the head explosion animation happen only at the groin level for the cloned and retouched bits and a little smaller in scale. Then the body would have a bloody gape where the cock and balls used to be. It would be a lot of work to do for sure but would be really cool.  

I'm usually too busy running for my life, to be able to target anything with any real accuracy. That's how the monsters and stuff, usually catch my female character.

I play a really hardcore game, barely surviving at level 30 on my new-ish game. 2 or 3 hits, usually killing me, or worse. With the combat surrender...

Birthing monsters, is just a horror element. Like Rosemary's baby, and other horrific, abomination birthing horror films.

The Feral Ghoul my character birthed, is truly disturbing as it ambles around the settlement. I'm truly thinking of taking it off into the woods, and ending its wretched life... ?

Maybe then, I can stop waking up to it at the foot of my bed...

How to to determine what animation pack this animation is from ?

The reason is somehow aaf is only chosing this animation allot and leito or the animation packs are hardly chosen this animation somehow also seem bugged and dont sync correctly so i am trying to determine what pack this animtion is from ?

Was wondering if it is safe to just disable some xml files to see if what pack is interefering why certain packs is not chosen.

@D_ManXX2

So far the animations have been chosen randomly by RSE but that is influenced by the surroundings. In one of the guardrooms the bench is chosen a lot. in one of the quarters you never know what furniture is used. Dogmeat and Supermutants on the other hand are completely random.

Determining which animation is from which pack isn't that easy as they sometimes overlap a bit. For that you'll either have to go through the description of the packs, or disabling them one by one and then testing the changes in your game.

@puxa4_11

Is it a new game or an already played one?