I think i know what is causing the animation problems for me. it seem when i first installed AAF it was all working right but the problem started when i was adding animations packs and patches for AAFmost of these patches also adds allot of xml file but some of them could be old and maybe messing with the current AAF settings.

When i view The AAF folder in fallout4\data there are allot of files in them. maybe i need to clean them out but the problem is i dont know witch are mandatory or what can safely be removed. i know how to identify those animations packs but other then that there is halstom xml and aj but i seen there is also allot of other xml files witch where added by the patches.

Hi guys, I want to ask...

Is it normal for AFF and RSE to execute a sex scene for the player?

I notice that my character takes around one or two minutes to start a sex scene after surrendering dialog (Combat Surrender). While NPC to NPC sex scene seems to start almost immediately (Random Shenanigans). 

Was wondering if there is a quick way to determine witch xml file is overriding the furnature and play it on the ground instead of using the furnature. Because of this my furnature is never chosen and only ground is being played. I tried changing settings from AAF main and even set furnature to 100 % and still it will play all animations on the ground.

Usually 'ground' is the standard and there are only a few packs which will use furniture at all. There's a mod to an XML out here that will allow the use of ground animations with beds. To find out which package allows the use of furniture you have to go through the descriptions.

Reposting this from the other thread because I didn't realize there was one dedicated to Tech support....

The search function isn't turning up anything for me, so here goes:

I followed the OP pretty much to the letter, installing everything as it was listed (omitting a few optional mods and not including any world graphics improvements), but at the character creator (standing in front of the mirror) the game freezes as soon as I hit "C" to take off the clothes to start working on the body.

I began with a completely fresh install of FO4 and a completely new game (not a loaded save).  I'm not sure if this is a load order problem or something else.  I just have no idea where to begin on debugging it. Any hints on where I can start looking?

PS. I also noticed that there was a recent Steam update for FO4, could it be a compatibility issue with FO4 and F4SE?

EDIT:  Additionally, I'm getting an error message in-game from AAF that a plugin is missing named Z Architect.esm, but after searching for ages I can't find any mods online with that esm.  Any ideas on which it would be so I can install it?  ...Or how I can get the text off my screen from AAF that stays up after closing the initial error message window?

For the first part: i've already answered that in the other thread.

For the edit:

Try searching for 'Fallout 4 Z Architect.esm' and you'll find the answer to that.

Unbenannt.png.826e66875690c04ffaf8c42e99c8a895.png

Looks like you installed a patch which requires Horizon. 

6 hours ago, Kythana said:

For the first part: i've already answered that in the other thread.

For the edit:

Try searching for 'Fallout 4 Z Architect.esm' and you'll find the answer to that.

Unbenannt.png.826e66875690c04ffaf8c42e99c8a895.png

Looks like you installed a patch which requires Horizon. 

Terribly sorry.  I did not receive a notification that there had been activity in this thread.

I didn't install any mods apart from the ones you listed, so I'm guessing I might have checked (or left checked) an option during the installation of those mods by accident.  Thank you for the help.  I'll have to go through them all again when I can find the time.

Thanks for your topic.

I had a problem, and i don't remember well what i did because it bugs for months.

So, simply, sex scenes don't trigger. No error, but nothing trigger on my principal save.

I make a new game, and the sex scene works perfectly.

I clean the savegame a long time ago because i had some trouble. When i see this tip, there's not the advertissement " Use this only if you have absolutely no other choice or someone with enough knowledge tells you EXACTLY what to do! " ahah. Maybe it's that ?

I want to fix my old game, and don't want to make a new game. I create a lore for my guy, i made some nice raider bases, i finish many quests, i had some slaves etc...

If i can't fix it, i think i don't play it.

Do you have any idea ? How to see what exactly is the problem, why sex scenes not trigger ? Something like a log ?

thanks a lot in advance

If they work with a new game then the 'old' one is broken. This is one of the cases where i would use the Fallrim Tools, but remember, only the option to 'Remove Unattached Instances'. Otherwise it could kill the savegame completely (also make a backup first).

2 hours ago, Kythana said:

Usually its one of the patches for AAF. Would be somewhere in #38 in my list.

If you don't watch out for it you might accidently install one without needing it... 

Appreciate the work you and the rest of the LL community do. So one of the patches requires the Z Architect.esm file? Hmm, i'll have a look if I can find it! Thanks! I did a NMM install, can I target that specific patch in a folder and remove it basically?

On 12/12/2018 at 11:00 PM, Kythana said:

If they work with a new game then the 'old' one is broken. This is one of the cases where i would use the Fallrim Tools, but remember, only the option to 'Remove Unattached Instances'. Otherwise it could kill the savegame completely (also make a backup first).

Thanks, but doesn't change anything...

6 hours ago, Cassidy Adams said:

Appreciate the work you and the rest of the LL community do. So one of the patches requires the Z Architect.esm file? Hmm, i'll have a look if I can find it! Thanks! I did a NMM install, can I target that specific patch in a folder and remove it basically?

Yes, you just have to find its name.

3 hours ago, JeanReno said:

Thanks, but doesn't change anything...

Then i'm sorry. but i got no other idea how to fix that problem.

I'm having a problem since beta 35 of AAF came out and it's driving me crazy since I can't think of a solution and haven't seen anyone else mention it.  Anytime my female character has sex she strips her clothing and equips a vault suit.  Keeps it on for the duration of sex and then un-equips the vaultsuit and equips whatever she was wearing before.  This never happened before AAF 35, (I started a new game when AAF 35 was installed).  NPC's do not do this, they strip naked and then re-equip their clothes after sex.  This continues to happen with beta 38.

I completely cleaned out the AAF folder and re-installed the XML's from AAF, and animation packs.  Happens with either the full strip option or the partial strip option in AAF.  I've looked at equipsetXML and don't see any obvious problems like "equip vaultsuit on female character for sex and then unequip".

Has anyone seen this problem and know how to fix it or have an idea where to start looking for the cause of the problem?

Edit: I do not use a unique player body mod, character uses the same meshes and textures as NPC's.