Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

Something I want to put out there, I've seen a few mentions of the guards turning hostile from either exiting the dialogue after they refuse sex or after killing a dragon and absorbing it's soul, and I can confirm this to be true in my game as well. However this isn't actually being caused by SLEN by itself, but rather it's caused by another mod the affects the spells that SLEN casts on the guards when this occurs, and I can confirm Master of Disguise is one of those said mods as attempting to cast an illusion spell on a guard such as Calm causes all the guards in the area to turn hostile.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Daerz said:

Question here can your wife cheat on you? If not any possibility of adding it to the mod? 

She will potentially sleep with others if you have them following you and an event happens such as a dragon kill, morning or cleared area and there are lots of npcs around or if you have lots of followers, if following you, when they are lovers and ask you for sex you can say "everyone" or "you guys go ahead" options and they may sleep with others depending on animations and avail npc's, but it's not really "cheating" as much as an orgy, as you'll most likely be involved in some way. (I can't remember if they sleep around during sex parties, it's been awhile).

However, with no interaction or dialog involving you... no, they won't. You'll need an arousal based auto sex mod for that ABMM (arousal based match maker) was my go to for random sex, but, it can go crazy, can cause problems if you leave the area and events are going on etc... the same with pretty much any auto arousal based sex mods, not sure if this helps, but there it is.

Blessings to you and yours in these strange and trying times, peace.

On 9/15/2021 at 12:56 PM, Snootdroop said:

Great mod but I have a slight issue. Only when SLEN is trying to initiate dungeon cleared/dragon killed events it doesn't not initiate. No matter the choice I pick. Rest of the mod works completely fine tho

I've been using this mod for years, both on LE and SE with this mod active, it's possibly my favorite LL mod for skyrim as it has dialog, auto events AND group/party events (it's literally a must have for me), It's pretty lightweight in terms of scripting/lag and I'll admit I've never run into it acting like that with only one part not working, my guess is, it might just need to be reinstalled (captain obvious to the rescue lol). If that's not it you either have something overriding it or a conflict... but I'll be honest, I've run it with hundreds if not thousands of mods and haven't seen anything conflict with it (personally).

On 7/23/2021 at 9:21 PM, Vyxenne said:

Thanks- I've used the shout a couple of times, but it didn't seem to have any effect at all on anyone- player or NPCs. So I un-Favorited it and haven't touched it in months, maybe even a year or more.

That said, I almost never choose the "Whatever you want" option because that frequently gets me the absurd blow job on my strap-on scene, which I HAAAAAAAATE :classic_angry:  with a smoldering, steaming-pile-of-dogshit passion. Seeing ppl give blow/hand/foot jobs to an insensate wooden object just drives me nuts and has been my primary dissatisfaction with SLF since launch way back in the Oldrim days. That one anomaly has been responsible BOTH times I rage-uninstalled SexLab and all it's dependent mods. Sadly, it's still not fixed, even in the Dev version I'm playing now- it just happened to me again last night.

fyQpfa2.gif

I'll re-Favorite the Shout and do some more testing with my finger hovering over the End hotkey instead of where it belongs during SLF sex scenes... ?

Thanks for the suggestions.

I use "what ever you want" all the time, it gives the best chance at a friendship increase as it uses the npc's sexual preferences concerning you (usually you will be the dominant or giver). If you upgraded to sexlabs new betta9, to get rid of strapon bj's, go into animation settings, make sure to tick, restrict strapon use and filter gay/lez animations, I'm sure you probably have billy's animations (if not what are you doing lol you'll find on the sl LE page) which has a good amount of fm/fm animations and I have yet to see my fm pc have any bj's given or recieved with strapons. however, fm/fm will always use lez animations unless it's a 4/5way as the fm-npc's will take a male slot if needed, funny I found a 3ba/sos strap on and it's rarely used lol I can't remember if fm/fm sex with strapons even happens anymore, but, when playing a fm pc, I like it set up this way far better anyways (I hated strepon bj's too lol), but that's a choice you'll need to make. Hope this helps.

On 8/27/2021 at 12:58 AM, Pfiffy said:

I will not make any changes to the main file, that I can't support. But if someone makes patches, I will post them along with the main file, so they are accessible for the masses.  I  just need some feedback from the crowd, if they are working... 

The follow addon works as advertised, been using it since ignotum shared it in the comments (cheers to him), I think many would benefit if you added it to the downloads for the mod, even if you state it's "as is" (if ignotum is alright with that of course) either way, I've seen it work on at least two characters and it has yet to fail (great addition), either way, figured I'd chime in lol

On 8/11/2021 at 7:47 PM, peterkenway said:

Hey guys, I have three quick questions but I'm going to need a little context for you to understand what I mean:
I don't really like mods that ''force'' the female protagonist to wear low-cut clothes or mdos with a lot of humiliation the female character, because I don't find it immersive or lore canon, so the questions are:
- Does this mod work for both genres? I say has the same content for male and female characters?
- Is there any of those things I mentioned that I don't like? I say need skimpy/nude clothes or humiliation female pc.
- Does it work well with RDS? (Relationship Dialogue System) ?

- yes, you can even change dialog options for when you speak to both men and women.

- not unless you have those animations, I recommend billy's on the SL LE page, lots of animations, no degrading ones to think of.

- no idea, don't use RDS, however I don't have any issues with any other dialog changing mods for gaurds/serana etc... you'll have to find out, but out of years playing with it, dozens of characters, hundreds if not thousands of mods... I haven't found anything that truly conflicts with this at all, and have heard of very few things from others, so theirs that.

On 8/4/2021 at 11:14 AM, Nonkh said:

I just installed this mod under SSE.
Vortex complains it is for Oldrim.
The game simply doesn't start with it enabled.
It is flagged as for SE - what am I doing wrong? ô;ö

which version did you download? I'm still using the older SE file first ported (top choice) I can verify it works, not the revised one (bottom) I have yet to try it, can't verify it works, I've never had it not work, nor cause my game any troubles like not starting and I have thousands of hours using it, I'd say check the version, change if needed, reinstall, make sure nothing overrides it. But again, I can verify this mod works.

having a strange issue. have this mod on another playthrough and everything works perfectly. i started a new playthrough using all the same mods, none added or taken away, but no slen dialogue options are appearing and it seems the events arent triggering either. but when i save out and load up the other character, all is working again. its got me totally stumped. i even went as far as to mirror all the settings from SL and SLEN and aroused npcs to match the working playthrough. tried with 3 seperate new games. all the same

edit: on the new games, no amorous adventures dialogue either for male or female npcs. can only say "hey stud..." to male npcs then nothing

Edited by Boneyards1189

Well, I just re-enabled SLEN after starting over with 0 mods, and I find that threesomes and orgies are ticked but grayed out. Can anyone please tell me what combinations of settings could result in that happening?

ScreenShot0.png

Also, on a possibly unrelated note, I ticked "Force my gender to female" on one of the SLEN MCM pages, and the very next scene I got was a guy riding my strap-on in a Reverse Cowgirl animation! I know it had to hurt him! I hit the "swap actors" hotkey and that fixed it, but still, why did checking "Force Player Gender to Female" in SLEN end up like that?

Edited by Vyxenne
Because clarity is better than ambiguity
On 10/2/2021 at 1:02 AM, Boneyards1189 said:

edit: on the new games, no amorous adventures dialogue either for male or female npcs. can only say "hey stud..." to male npcs then nothing

I know the "hey stud" is from Schlongs of Skyrim. Check your "SOS dialog" or similar option, I believe the only option is "campy", just turn that off.

Also, hello everyone. Loving this mod, but have a little issue. Playing as a dominant futa, but on requesting a female NPC rides me (for example), my character will ride them. Saying "I want to ride you" results in them riding me. This is most likely an issue with playing as a futa but I just can't wrap my head around it. Hitting the hotkey also fixes it but it would be nice to just ask and receive. Immersion, y'know? Any and all suggestions appreciated, thank you.

EDIT : It seems unchecking "Filter Gender Tags Animations" in Sexlab has fixed the issue. Fingers crossed!

Edited by madmunky8080
Think I fixed it
On 9/30/2021 at 5:49 PM, Daerz said:

Question here can your wife cheat on you? If not any possibility of adding it to the mod? 

I had a kink flareup and had made a private edit of the Legendary Edition of the mod to allow for scenarios such as this. as well as many other modifications to the mod. I dunno who i'd need to ask for permission to upload it, nor do i know what needs to be changed to port it to special edition. @Pfiffy probably knows what they needed to do to make this mod compatible with Special Edition, if anything at all.

In the meantime, I'll be working on porting my private edit to Special Edition, then see if I can't get permissions to release it. It's a very large edit, so I'll have to see about making it compatible if one were to just install this version over the last version of SLEN. Otherwise I'll remove update code for previous SLEN versions and it'd basically be a new edition of the mod entirely with no compat with previous versions.

On 10/6/2021 at 7:06 PM, madmunky8080 said:

I know the "hey stud" is from Schlongs of Skyrim. Check your "SOS dialog" or similar option, I believe the only option is "campy", just turn that off.

Also, hello everyone. Loving this mod, but have a little issue. Playing as a dominant futa, but on requesting a female NPC rides me (for example), my character will ride them. Saying "I want to ride you" results in them riding me. This is most likely an issue with playing as a futa but I just can't wrap my head around it. Hitting the hotkey also fixes it but it would be nice to just ask and receive. Immersion, y'know? Any and all suggestions appreciated, thank you.

EDIT : It seems unchecking "Filter Gender Tags Animations" in Sexlab has fixed the issue. Fingers crossed!

i figured it out. apparently slmatchmaker and slen were conflicting in the new games for some reason. just removed matchmaker and boom

On 10/7/2021 at 10:06 AM, madmunky8080 said:

I have the same issue for my Futa character ever since Sexlab 1.63beta9

If I go back to beta8 there is no problem.

On 10/8/2021 at 3:19 AM, Chosen Clue said:

I had a kink flareup and had made a private edit of the Legendary Edition of the mod to allow for scenarios such as this. as well as many other modifications to the mod. I dunno who i'd need to ask for permission to upload it, nor do i know what needs to be changed to port it to special edition. @Pfiffy probably knows what they needed to do to make this mod compatible with Special Edition, if anything at all.

In the meantime, I'll be working on porting my private edit to Special Edition, then see if I can't get permissions to release it. It's a very large edit, so I'll have to see about making it compatible if one were to just install this version over the last version of SLEN. Otherwise I'll remove update code for previous SLEN versions and it'd basically be a new edition of the mod entirely with no compat with previous versions.

If you make the original mod a pre-requisite for your mod then you wouldn't need any permission. You'd just be creating a patch in theory.

On 10/7/2021 at 6:19 PM, Chosen Clue said:

Well, this is a bit of a problem. This port is not released with permission of the original author, but with the good will of Ashal and CPU. I think that patches or add-ons are not a problem as long as they still depend on the original file, but I'm not the one to ask for this. For converting it, you just need to do the usual steps. The only problems are the facegen files. I didn't convert them....  But I exported them with the SSE CK. And it worked. Results may differ...

On 4/14/2021 at 10:32 AM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

You could find a generic npc replacer. Maybe Fresh Women on the Nexus, or something along those lines?

Fresh women IMO conflicts with Prettier bandits and has that Asian beloved, waif look on all.

Apologies for the reply to an ancient post but I just noticed it.

Edited by Will55

Okay moron country again and please do not tell me how dumb is this:

Effective Gender is the sex/gender that your char wished to be seen and treated, as? 

Correct! NPs Futanari female = male

SLA Gender preference is your target preference? Correct? For all of my chars (male and female) it is female.

I ask as every time I log on the SLA preference seems to change and I wonder if it is this that makes my char say such idiotic(to me) female comments while body surfing.

As to why it changes I have no idea but now that I have realized it I will just check it regularly.

Has anyone else ever had SLEN seduction dialogues just time out? They're taking a very long time to page through, and even when successful, the Sexlab scene doesn't initiate, eventually the other character just wanders away. The dungeon clear/dragon orgies are working correctly. This issue seems to have started for me when I updated to Beta 9. I'm not having any script load issues that I'd normally think would explain it. ?

• 2 weeks later...

This is probably a dumb question but is it possible to use this and 'flower girls' at the same time. 

'Flower girls' tracks only specific people and has a specific quest line of romances I like. This seems better as a more general thing.

I know that I was able to use 'Flower girls' and 'Follow me for sex' at the same time one but that was a couple of years ago at least.